need book for space station

X__GSTAR__X

Account Name:

Item name + item ID 30241

Time/date[time/date when "WHAT" happened]:

Description of Issue: got kicked out of town lost book to space station

Evidence randomnukes helped me build it
need linking book to space station id 30241 plz hurry my in game name is ibalisticdoggy12

I am the one who kicked him from the town. He was stealing from us. I do admit to having the book but i dont have it anymore. I put it in a trash can. You can get to the space station with a rocket.I do not have any way of getting there and no way of claiming it. To my knowledge, your space station is secure. I will happily get you get a rocket as long as i get it back.

11 hours ago, BigMan5208 said:

I am the one who kicked him from the town. He was stealing from us. I do admit to having the book but i dont have it anymore. I put it in a trash can. You can get to the space station with a rocket.I do not have any way of getting there and no way of claiming it. To my knowledge, your space station is secure. I will happily get you get a rocket as long as i get it back.

Actually that is the issue, that blue spawnpad is removed so a rocket doesn't allow travel anymore.

@brunyman Space station ID is 30241. Unclaimed and coords N/A. ( spawn chunks )

And who made the decision to risk not being able to get back with a rocket? I destroyed a linking book to a space station that i had no use for. it is not my responsibility to make sure someone who stole from the town gets what he wants. The book is not an item anymore. its gone. I suggest next time you make a space station that you think about all the risks of destroying the spawn pad.

• Founder

well, hard to fix this, my suggestion is to create a new space station tell me the spacestation ID and then I will just copy the chunks into the new stations, just make sure you have a link book for the new space station

Archived