[DW 1.7] Bug with my skin and hearts

Another bug with mi skin... other player don't see my skin, only me see my skin and i dont know how to resolve, maybe, when you reset my profile for debug heart, It also debug the skin. I'm waiting.... brunyman Do what you need to do to fix the bug on my skin

Screenshot_3.png

^B5DFF146FBE075A6790378085F0168C975C3E7172360DB401D^pimgpsh_thumbnail_win_distr.jpg

1 hour ago, brunyman said:

I can try a data reset, but this will also remove inventory and enderchest items, so first always make sure you do not leave items there when you disconnect.

ok i leave all my inventory

19 hours ago, brunyman said:

I can try a data reset, but this will also remove inventory and enderchest items, so first always make sure you do not leave items there when you disconnect.

But money, reset delete money?

On 29/7/2017 at 0:22 AM, brunyman said:

Reset my profile

• Founder

Well, I can see that you need to join and login using a password, means the server thinks you are cracked, if I reset this to premium check your UUID will change and the server will see you as a new player.

1 hour ago, brunyman said:

Well, I can see that you need to join and login using a password, means the server thinks you are cracked, if I reset this to premium check your UUID will change and the server will see you as a new player.

I may lose something?? what is it UUID? I'm premium

• Founder

well, if i set your account as premium you will no longer need to login with a password but that will also make you loose everything on the server like inventory items, progress and town access, as the server will see you as a different player

Archived