premium Ip is not working

eZWALT

Yesterday i was playing with the premium IP play.craftersland.net . But now i can't play with that IP , i need to use  the mc.craftersland.net IP , but the problem is I can t see my skin with that direction. Someone knows the solution? the error code is this:  '''Error while connecting to servers , are they down?'''

(YES I TRIED TO RESTART THE GAME DONT SAY THAT PLS)

THANKS FOR READING!!!

That's weird, it works fine for me. Could you check again and report back? Could be some of Mojang's services were down at the time.

If it doesn't work, try removing the server from your list under the multiplayer menu, then re-add it and try again.

2 minutes ago, Jimmel said:

That's weird, it works fine for me. Could you check again and report back? Could be some of Mojang's services were down at the time.

If it doesn't work, try removing the server from your list under the multiplayer menu, then re-add it and try again.

okay , now works perfectly. thanks jimmel ;D

Archived