MACROS - PS

[4] Ban Duration:

5 days

[5] Staff Member:

KayWolves

[6] ScreenShots:

YORN57O.png

[7] Your Reason:

I don't know what I have to write here, really... I don't use any macros, and for what? For brewing? For enchanting? Or maybe for FISHING?! Doh...

Greetings.

First of all I want to ask you, why if someone asks you something you're not answering? I mean, you're online, and maybe you're busy with your stuffs, but I talked to you too many times and you didn't answer me, what makes me think that you're AFK, then I saw you fishing, so if you're active while fishing, and there's no response from you, then for me, you're using Macros or a hacked client, now, tell me what is gonna be your reason for the unban. I know it's tiring to be here again, but you are not giving us a good explanation of your behavior. 

Yeah, greetings.

Im not answering, because:
1. I am annoyed with bunch of people on server with writing: "Suchson", "Suchson", and when Im responding, they only write "Hi", or don't write anything, sometimes they spamming my chat with teleport requests. So I just started to ignoring them and I press F1 for disable HUD, for fishing time.
2. I am not only person in my home, so sometimes when I cannot be in front of my computer, Im asking for help one of my family members to do it for me, and they will not answer nor react for any acts of other players, because they don't have to - nobody can get to my base, nobody except a staff members so my character is safe in my base.

I don't know any of macros working for 1.12.1. Even if any macros would exist yet for this version... Macros are used to enter commands, not actions... Or I missed something?

It's funny to see your arguments Suchson, you don't even noticed that you weren't at the same spot? 

Even if you or a member of your familiy (that I consider that dangerous for your account) would get back to fishing instantly, but no, your character just stayed stand up doing nothing.

Macros can be using to do actions, I have a video, from a guy, buying and selling thing from the shop, if you can do that, then you can catch fishes with macros...

I don't have to worry about those things. Why? Because I forbidden them to move in such cases because I wanted to know that someone was trying to get me caught again. If my character will be not moved, there will be no need to move it back. IF somebody will move my character from spot, that will mean that the staff member did it. So, when I'll get harm or I will die in that way, it will be only by staff member fault. My pond is designed that, so I cannot get out accidentally of.

So I learned a new way to use for macros, but still no need to use for fishing. (However, I still think that is some kind of a bot description, not a macros)

Okay, first things first...

1.-Some staff member shown up at your face, you didn't answered. First time I did that, you talked to me instantly, telling me that you had some troubles, so why this time I did the same you didn't talked to me?...

2.-I continued talking to you, you didn't answered me, then I moved you from your place, I expected, that if you weren't AFK, you will just tell me something and then go back again to your task, I waited for a few moment and that didn't happenned. After a while I moved you again, to see if you finally do something, I waited more than 1 min and you didn't move, talked, not even your head moved, you were standing at the same position as you were fishing. 

3.- As you said, if someone, you or a member of your family, were helping you with the fishing thing, after I moved your character, your character should did something, like back to the task, answer in private chat, or asked in global who did it, but that didn't happenned.

I forgot to mention your note about security of my account... I don't have to worry about my account, nothing will happen to my account, but I had a big smile when I read it. :D

But now I'll back to the topic...

1. When I fish, then Im trying respond immediately, but when someone from my family catch fishes, then I answer later. But sometimes the chat goes so fast, that I don't even see what someone writes to me.

2. As I wrote earlier, I forbidden them to move my character in those cases, then I can see that something is wrong.

3. In those cases they won't do anything like in "2." When I'll back to the computer and see "Disconnected etc.", then Im back to fishing. Asking "Who did this to me?" is pointless, because I know that only staff member could, nobody else can do it.

Now excuse me, in my time zone is very late night, I'll back in a few hours.

Archived