brunyman

[Status: Open] FTB Direwolf20 1.10.2 Helper Recruitment

Rank Information:

Permissions:

Join full server.
No AFK Kick.
Access to Staff Channels.
Can check others inventory and enderchest.
Check others balance.
Temp mute and Unmute.
Check ban history.

Requirements:

- Atleast 8 hours of server activity per week.
- Join the forums at least once a day.
- Knowledge of your server's modpack.
- You must be mature when dealing with situations and fixing problems. Think before you act.
- Excellent knowledge of the server rules.
- Capability to speak and understanding English properly. (Knowledge of other langauge is also very useful)

Application:

Personal Information:

Name:
Minecraft Username:
Country + Time Zone:
Do you have a microphone?:
Discord Name and ID*:

Staff Requirements:

On average, how many hours can you play per day?**:
Can you join the forums everyday?:
Have you ever been banned?:
A short description of your strengths (For example, a good team worker):
A short description of your weaknesses (For example, getting angry sometimes):
What can you offer us if you were chosen?:
What experience do you have any experience as a staff member? Exemplify:
On a scale from 1 to 10, 1 being Nothing and 10 Being Absolutely Everything, how well do you know the mods and contents of the FTB Direwolf20 1.10 Modpack?:
Have you read the requirements and the list of your permissions?:

Scenarios:

Two players are fighting in global chat, what do you do?:
Another staff member is giving you grief, what do you do?:
You see a player griefing spawn, what do you do? (Helpers do not have access to ban):

*Mandatory
**You must live up to how many hours you say you will play.

Please reply in blueDo not reply in bold.

I wish you the best of luck!

Personal Information:

Name: Yeon
Minecraft Username: G_G_Marvel
Languages you speak: Korean, English
Country + Time Zone: Luxembourg, CEST
Do you have a microphone?: Yes
Discord Name and ID*: Marvel #1204

Staff Requirements:

On average, how many hours can you play per day?**: 4-5 hours per day on weekdays, 7-9 hours on weekends

Can you join the forums everyday?: Yes

Have you ever been banned?: No

A short description of your strengths (For example, a good team worker): Enthusiastic, hard worker would be my strength. 

A short description of your weaknesses (For
example, getting angry sometimes): I found myself that my endurance isn't good enough compared to others, but I always try to endure as much as I could till limit.

What can you offer us if you were chosen?: Helping server and users by keeping chat clean and nice.

What experience do you have any experience as a staff member? Exemplify: I am currently a helper on DW 1.7. 

On a scale from 1 to 10, 1 being Nothing and 10 Being Absolutely Everything, how well do you know the mods and contents of the FTB Direwolf20 1.10 Modpack?: I would say 6. I am currently learning 1.10 mods, but thankfully most 1.10 mods are similar to 1.7 one so I may get used to 1.10 version of mods quicker than expected.

Have you read the requirements and the list of your permissions?: I read it and I am also aware of responsibilities and further informations about what helpers should know.

Scenarios:

Two players are fighting in global chat, what do you do?: 
Tell them to talk either using /msg feature or local chat if they are in same place.
If they don't, I will warn them and even mute when they continue after warning.

Another staff member is giving you grief, what do you do?: I would record when he/she does by taking screenshots or video recording and send those evidence with brief explanation about situation to higher staff member.

You see a player griefing spawn, what do you do? (Helpers do not have access to ban): Take as many screenshots as possible or video of player griefing spawn and send it to higher staff member.

Personal Information:

Name: Purevjamts
Minecraft Username: Virtmo
Languages you speak: German, English, Mongolia
Country + Time Zone: UTC +01:00 (German)
Discord Name and ID: Virtmo; Virtmo#9187

Staff Requirements:

On average, how many hours can you play per day?: About half of the day, 4 hours per day minimum

Can you join the forums everyday?: I can, and I do

A short description of your strengths (For example, a good team worker): I don't take sides in a fight, Friendly, Helpful, Have previous experience as staff

A short description of your weaknesses (For example, getting angry sometimes): I am short tempered when I am drunk(but not often, very rarely)

What can you offer us if you were chosen?: I can handle most of disputes and questions from players.

What experience do you have any experience as a staff member? Exemplify: I was helper on Skyfactory server(Craftersland) for about 3 weeks until I was demoted due to my own mistake. 

On a scale from 1 to 10, 1 being Nothing and 10 Being Absolutely Everything, how well do you know the mods and contents of the FTB Direwolf20 1.10 Modpack?:
Only mods i don't know well are new mods added in 1.10 and botania. Currently learning new mods and experimenting with them. I am fast learner. I think 7.5/10

Have you read the requirements and the list of your permissions?: Yes, more than once 

Scenarios:

Two players are fighting in global chat, what do you do?: Solve it, if it is not related to minecraft, tell them to use /msg
Another staff member is giving you grief, what do you do?: Report to Yusixs/Higher Staff
You see a player griefing spawn, what do you do? (Helpers do not have access to ban): Bring in bigger guns(higher staff)

Name: Emilijus
Minecraft Username: EmKaM
Languages you speak: English + Lithuanian
Country + Time Zone: England + BST
Do you have a microphone?: Yeah
Discord Name and ID*: EmKa7a + #3636

Staff Requirements:

On average, how many hours can you play per day?**: 2-4
Can you join the forums everyday?: Yea i do anyways
A short description of your strengths (For example, a good team worker): I'm friendly and a good team worker. i like talking and working with other people i haven't met
A short description of your weaknesses (For example, getting angry sometimes): Don't really know any weakness that i have to do with minecraft.
What can you offer us if you were chosen?: I'm a nice guy to talk to and can be really helpful if needed. 
What experience do you have any experience as a staff member? Exemplify: Used to be a helper / pending staff for DW1.7.10 but then i couldn't play cause of school. But i helped people in the time that i did play
On a scale from 1 to 10, 1 being Nothing and 10 Being Absolutely Everything, how well do you know the mods and contents of the FTB Direwolf20 1.10 Modpack?: Probably around an 7 cause i haven't played the 1.10 modpack that much but i still know a lot of stuff and if i ever need to learn more there is always YouTube 
Have you read the requirements and the list of your permissions?: Yes i have.

Scenarios:

Two players are fighting in global chat, what do you do?: Ask them whats happening and if they can sort it out in pm's instead of global chat. if not they get a warning then mute.
Another staff member is giving you grief, what do you do?: Ask him why and what's his problem and if that doesn't resolve seek further help from some one higher up the chain
You see a player griefing spawn, what do you do? (Helpers do not have access to ban): Tell the person to stop and if he doesn't ask for help from someone higher up so they can ban him. Also could be helpful to remember the time before being griefed so that if nobody can ban the guy it can be rolled back to that time.

*Mandatory

Personal Information:

Name: Mr. Adkins
Minecraft Username: Tiredman72
Languages you speak: English
Country + Time Zone: EST
Do you have a microphone?: No
Discord Name and ID*Tiredman72#5673

Staff Requirements:

On average, how many hours can you play per day?**: 2-10
Can you join the forums everyday?: Yes
Have you ever been banned?: Never
A short description of your strengths (For example, a good team worker): Listening to higher rank stuff, Knowing what is my responsibilities. Solving problems, brainstorming and explaining stuffs, all that is to help people. I can learns fast too. Friendship relation with our Dr. Google is my strength too :)
A short description of your weaknesses (For example, getting angry sometimes): I sometime talks too much, can get frustrated but I keep it to myself for the fact I can't control whatever it is that making me frustrated, as it's normal. Mic/speaker (sounds) is also my weaknesses, I can't hear anything and I don't talk with voice. My reputable to other player's point of view could be my weaknesses since they might has seen me being stern to a player who is not cooperating.
What can you offer us if you were chosen?: cooperation, Loyal
What experience do you have any experience as a staff member? Exemplify: Currently a Helper at SkyFactory 2.5
On a scale from 1 to 10, 1 being Nothing and 10 Being Absolutely Everything, how well do you know the mods and contents of the FTB Direwolf20 1.10 Modpack?: 6 and learning. 
Have you read the requirements and the list of your permissions?: yes

Scenarios:

Two players are fighting in global chat, what do you do?: Ask them to take it in private message and solve it.
Another staff member is giving you grief, what do you do?: tell the staff to take it to Discord for other staff to see. reminding the staff of the responsibilities.
You see a player griefing spawn, what do you do? (Helpers do not have access to ban): report staff along with screenshots and request the player to stop. 

*Mandatory

Personal Information:

Name: Josh
Minecraft Username: JoshVanHellsin
Country + Time Zone: (UTC-06:00) Central Time (US & Canada)
Discord Name and ID*JoshWasTaken#6384
LOike if u see dis plzzzz
Staff Requirements: Yes
"secret thinguppose to be secret" - quote by me are so
On average, how many hours can you play per day?**: On average about 4

Can you join the forums everyday?: Yeah
Have you ever been banned?: I don't think so
A short description of your strengths (For example, a good team worker): Loyal and I like solving things.
A short description of your weaknesses (For example, getting angry sometimes): I get angry when people accuse me of things sometimes if its in a certain condition.
What can you offer us if you were chosen?: Help keep the peace and order in the community? For when people go crazy.
What experience do you have any experience as a staff member? Exemplify: Nope, New.
On a scale from 1 to 10, 1 being Nothing and 10 Being Absolutely Everything, how well do you know the mods and contents of the FTB Direwolf20 1.10 Modpack?: 5/10 and looking into the other mods.
Have you read the requirements and the list of your permissions?: Yup

Scenarios:                               1st step: Recorddd. Say hi to me if u find this. It is hurting my eyes trying to see this help meee

Two players are fighting in global chat, what do you do?: I would ask them to stop nicely *cough* And that they would do it privately or some kind of other communication.
If they don't stop I would warn them once and if they ignore my warning I would temp mute them.
Another staff member is giving you grief, what do you do?: I would ask them why they are doing it. If it is for a stupid reason I would tell him to take it to the discord server and reason it out with them. If it was for something logical then I would reason it out again.
You see a player griefing spawn, what do you do? (Helpers do not have access to ban): First of all I would record it and then I would warn the griefer to stop or I will call someone who can stop him. If the griefer keeps on griefing I would call someone who can ban him.
^_^;
*Mandatory Veryy
**You must live up to how many hours you say you will play. Sure thing

Name: Ron
Minecraft Username: Cajun_Turk
Languages you speak: English, some Spanish
Country + Time Zone: Canada + EST(Canada+USA
Do you have a microphone?: yes
Discord Name and ID*: Cajun_Turk#6119

Staff Requirements:

On average, how many hours can you play per day?**: currently 1-10 in future, 1-2 hours weekdays 4-12 weekends starting late August 
Can you join the forums every day?: Yes
Have you ever been banned?: Yes and No (unbanned for being falsely being accused of breaking the rules)
A short description of your strengths (For example, a good team worker): Rational, Charismatic, relatively responsible
A short description of your weaknesses (For example, getting angry sometimes): I get easily irritated to stupidity, Very blunt, but fair, not 100% transparent(working on that 90% at this point) 
What can you offer us if you were chosen?: I can offer my goal to maintain a safe and clean server for all members of the community.
What experience do you have any experience as a staff member? Exemplify: Admin on a Gmod server, and Owner of a Gmod server if that counts for anything. 
On a scale from 1 to 10, 1 being Nothing and 10 Being Absolutely Everything, how well do you know the mods and contents of the FTB Direwolf20 1.10 Modpack?:  6.6
Have you read the requirements and the list of your permissions?: Yes

Scenarios:

Two players are fighting in global chat, what do you do?: I would ask them to stop arguing and to take it to the dm's or discord, and if they continue doing I would warn them. If they continue to argue after the warning, I would temp mute them to the time of which the rule they broke corresponds to.

Another staff member is giving you grief, what do you do?: Ask them to quit it and if they got a problem with me we can talk it over in another place other than the server chat. If they continue and refuse to stop, I would contact and upper admin and tell them what happened. Then leaving them to address the situation as they see fit.

You see a player griefing spawn, what do you do? (Helpers do not have access to ban): Screen shot or record the situation, then I would jail the person to prevent further damage, contact an upper staff and let them handle the rest.

Personal Information:

Name: Tammra
Minecraft Username: Pumpkin
Country + Time Zone: Poland GM+1
Discord Name and ID*: Pumpkin #8425

Staff Requirements:

On average, how many hours can you play per day?**: 3
Can you join the forums everyday?: Yes
Have you ever been banned?: Yes
A short description of your strengths (For example, a good team worker): Loyal and very persuasive. I'm also a rule follower. I don't try to "bend" the rules to my liking.
A short description of your weaknesses (For example, getting angry sometimes): Short Tempered.
What can you offer us if you were chosen?: Alot of online time.
What experience do you have any experience as a staff member? Exemplify: I was staff on dw20 1.7 for over a year.
On a scale from 1 to 10, 1 being Nothing and 10 Being Absolutely Everything, how well do you know the mods and contents of the FTB Direwolf20 1.10 Modpack?: 7
Have you read the requirements and the list of your permissions?: I know all the perms of every staff up to GM. Since that was my rank before I left.

Scenarios:

Two players are fighting in global chat, what do you do?: Give a verbal warning. If it doesn't stop, a warning and if they don't stop after, I report it to another staff member that's higher.
Another staff member is giving you grief, what do you do?: If it escalates, even after I tell the person to stop. I will report it to someone with a higher rank.
You see a player griefing spawn, what do you do? (Helpers do not have access to ban): Take screenshots and tell another staff that can ban, while I tell the person to stop.