Sign in to follow this  
Wolf_Flow111

New Rule, New Mode - SkyWars

Hello, everyone knows that in SkyWars you can find a lot of teamers. Maybe a 2,3 or 4 players teaming? It's very annoying when you see a team of 2, 3 or more players and you are alone. Impossible to win.

Maybe there should be 2 types of SkyWars:

- Solo Mode (1 per cage)

- Team Mode (2 per cage)

Plus, to stop teamers on solo mode, we should add 2 new rules:

Do not team in Solo Mode.                  Do not kill your teammate (Spleef, Lava, etc)

-1st offense: Warning + Kick               -1st offense: Ban 2 Days

-2nd offense: Ban 2 Days                     -2nd offense: Ban 5 Days

-3rd Offense: Ban 4 Days                     -3rd offense: Ban 7 Days

And, do a combat thing; can't teleport with enderpearl while in combat, hmm... maybe when someone hits you can't use an enderpearl for... 5 seconds? I think it should be fair because when you are fighting and the player uses enderpearl and you can't kill him... very annoying... this happened to me a lot of times.

That's all, feel free to reply with your opinion. :)

Hi,

The solo mode and team mode sure sounds like a fine idea.
We could also replace one of 3 Skywars rooms for the "Team Mode",

Rules seem fine aswell.

As for ender pearls I don't see why would we restrict them in combat as they themselves are a part of combat, ofc.

I'm sure a lot of people have thought about having a team option on SkyWars. It honestly sounds great and would probably be extremely engaging. Some people just can't or don't like to be on their own, which sadly can sometimes result in punishments for teaming as far as SW is concerned at the moment.

I'm not sure how easy this would be to implement as it's likely a lot of extra, custom work if it's not already a part of the plugin they're using for the server.

Also, how would it work if there were more than one players of the same team left? Team wins, or does it become a free-for-all?

Well, i was talking with Aris and he said that the enderpearls would be useless with this change, you're right, but, in combat when the players will run with enderpearls it will be annoying.

@Jimmel if the teammate leaves the match it will be hard for the other player. Also, if there is only 1 player in a team and he wins, only he will win.

I agree, team mode is a good idea. But I don't see any problem with the enderpearls. Maybe reducing the chance of getting them would be better, if it's possible. What is annoying is the bow with punch, I hate it. Some players camp in their island with the bow :/

10 minutes ago, MarceLOL said:

I agree, team mode is a good idea. But I don't see any problem with the enderpearls. Maybe reducing the chance of getting them would be better, if it's possible. What is annoying is the bow with punch, I hate it. Some players camp in their island with the bow :/

Maybe a 3 seconds cooldown should do the job. Hope that the manager or founder will agree with this and do a better SkyWars. Hope that they will do some new maps or something. :)

13 minutes ago, MarceLOL said:

You can find alot of enderpearls when you vote for op chests :/ Maybe a 15% to get 3-5 enderpearls would do the job. :)

But the sence of play with overpowerd chests it's that the game it's faster and dynamic than the normal mode. I don't think that it could be a good idea reduce the chance of getting them and puting a cooldown.

But it's only my opinion :D.

On 8/14/2017 at 10:58 PM, Terminator said:

I have a better idea, normal members not being able to vote for chest and jump options, would make it much more balanced. ^^
Otherwise, everyone votes for OP chests and it's pretty boring honestly.

Yeah it should be ONLY a thing where you can activate your particles, color cage, jump type and kits. And, 2 types: Insane Mode (OP Chests, Day Time and Selected Jump) Normal Mode (Normal Chests, Day Time and Normal Jump). What do you think?