[Refund Request] Chest Content #2

xRandomGuy

Account Name: xRandomGuy

Item name + item ID (item ID optional, but very helpful): Chest seen in the pictures below + Cache filled with more than 2300 iron blocks

Time/date[time/date when "WHAT" happened]: Today a few minutes ago

Description of Issue: I just logged in the server happily noticing I was refunded for my last request and had all my mineral blocks back. I crafted a bunch of Thermal Expansion caches to store all of them in a more organized way and as soon as I started moving all the blocks (shift+right clicking) from the chest to my caches I had A LOT of the items just randomly disappearing. I tried re-logging, looking around all containers, nothing. I then realised this is exactly what happened last time too, I just didn't connect the fact I used a Cache to having the items disappear. I managed to store most items but one of the Caches full of Iron (more than 2300 blocks of Iron) just completely wiped as well as most of the chest content as seen in the picture below. Luckily I have a picture of the chest before this happened as I got a little paranoid after my last incident but I do not have a picture of the Iron Blocks Cache.

Evidence (optional, but recommended):

Chest before the incident:

eG0STFm.png

Chest after the incident, everything else lost (except for the gold, redstone and lapis I DID manage to store in the caches):

yqwJYqn.png

1 hour ago, Imperatus said:

SOOO pls move the chest to a other place cuz it look like this chunk is bugged and to prevent this to happen in the future just move the chests out of this chunk.

and please list the blocks cuz i can't identify them by picture @xRandomGuy

I already moved the smeltery to a different chunk. It's not that, it's the Caches from Thermal Expansion bugging out somehow.

• 3 stacks of Diamond Blocks
  • 4 stacks of Steel Blocks (minus 2)
  • 4 stacks of Shiny Blocks (minus 3)
  • 2 stacks of Uranium Ore (minus 4)
  • 4 stacks of Gold Coins
  • 6 Lead Blocks
  • 14 Redstone Chips

• 2300 Blocks of Iron (was in the Cache that wiped)

My town location (in case you need it): 1656 73 3981

I just realised all my chests were either half wiped or completely wiped. I can't do with this.. I don't know exactly what I lost and it's too much to list even if I did. Basically everything I gathered until now and I don't even know what causes this to avoid it happening again..  I'm hopeless.. can't play like this. Let me know if there's a solution.. 

On 19/8/2017 at 1:04 AM, xRandomGuy said:

Account Name: xRandomGuy

Item name + item ID (item ID optional, but very helpful): Chest seen in the pictures below + Cache filled with more than 2300 iron blocks

Time/date[time/date when "WHAT" happened]: Today a few minutes ago

Description of Issue: I just logged in the server happily noticing I was refunded for my last request and had all my mineral blocks back. I crafted a bunch of Thermal Expansion caches to store all of them in a more organized way and as soon as I started moving all the blocks (shift+right clicking) from the chest to my caches I had A LOT of the items just randomly disappearing. I tried re-logging, looking around all containers, nothing. I then realised this is exactly what happened last time too, I just didn't connect the fact I used a Cache to having the items disappear. I managed to store most items but one of the Caches full of Iron (more than 2300 blocks of Iron) just completely wiped as well as most of the chest content as seen in the picture below. Luckily I have a picture of the chest before this happened as I got a little paranoid after my last incident but I do not have a picture of the Iron Blocks Cache.

Evidence (optional, but recommended):

Chest before the incident:

eG0STFm.png

Chest after the incident, everything else lost (except for the gold, redstone and lapis I DID manage to store in the caches):

yqwJYqn.png

Don't use Cache, they are invincible in storage but they usually be glitched during movement, especially when they are full storage. Worse sometimes it make not only your chunk but may also your player data corrupted, this situation has happened to me and the results are the lost of tons of ores, data corrupted, chunk corrupted that cause crash or disconnect for anyone comes near it and finally the visual glitch cache that make your crash instantly when accidental click to it.

I suggest you should use storage drawer with emerald upgrades as substitution

Archived