18. karatostr: Bug Abuse (armor)
  19. twister155: Bug Abuse (armor)
  20. JawScar: Bug Abuse (armor)
  21. Kevixel: Bug Abuse (armor)
  22. B0B: Troll with Lava

Screenshots/Video Proof (Required) :

Players that can confirm your situation (If applicable) :

• :))

I wasn't abusing I swear. I was looking for bugs in CTW and I saw an old video of someone going around and doing that with the wool so I joined and tried to do it. At the time my router was killing itself so everything was delayed and I was getting something like 200ms on every server. After the lag spike that lasted like 5 seconds went away I saw the bug was still not patched so I went to make a thread on it. I dunno how many times the glitch went through and it placed but my intentions weren't to abuse. It looks pretty sketchy though I must admit.

Edit: PS if you find some bugs in game message me so I can screenshot or record it. I'm tryna make a to-do-list of CTW bugs 

2 hours ago, Yusixs said:

There is already a list of CTW Bugs, which is a job for the staff to handle. Please refrain yourself for replicating these bugs no matter what your intention is.

Sorry :( I didn't realise. Can you give me a link of the list so I can help add to it?

7 minutes ago, Twynics said:

Sorry :( I didn't realise. Can you give me a link of the list so I can help add to it?

I believe it's in a staff-only part of the forum that we can't access, so it's probably best to report new bugs to staff so they can add those to the list themselves.

Back on topic now.

14 minutes ago, Jimmel said:

I believe it's in a staff-only part of the forum that we can't access, so it's probably best to report new bugs to staff so they can add those to the list themselves.

Back on topic now.

thanks

Users punished!

11 hours ago, Twynics said:

I wasn't abusing I swear. I was looking for bugs in CTW and I saw an old video of someone going around and doing that with the wool so I joined and tried to do it. At the time my router was killing itself so everything was delayed and I was getting something like 200ms on every server. After the lag spike that lasted like 5 seconds went away I saw the bug was still not patched so I went to make a thread on it. I dunno how many times the glitch went through and it placed but my intentions weren't to abuse. It looks pretty sketchy though I must admit.

You didn't know that bug abuse it's illegal? Why you tried if you know that it's illegal? I think that you tried to do the wool bug for see if it's still working but as you probabily know, check if a bug still working it's illegal, because for check a bug you have to do it (logic). In conclusion, you may didn't did it with bad intention, but bug abuse it's illegal.

2 hours ago, Twynics said:

Yes we have, but as Jimmel said, only the staff has acces to it. And if you want to add a bug the only thing that you have to do it's make a post on Server Problems and if we don't know it we are going to add to our list, but you have to know that the staff knows most of the bugs that the server have and before posting a topic talking about a bug that you found it, talk wfirst with an staff member because probably we already know.

T/C.

Archived