Random Thoughts About Crafter's Land

ElementSkate

Hey,

I have been with Crafter's Land for over 3 years now, I used to pay on my brother's account before I got minecraft myself. So it's a big part of my life, that's why I have so many screenshots!

So, this first one is when I first when sponsors had gamemode 1, (really fun times ;)) I used to spawn a load of wolves, and fly around the map with them:

6FTS72i.png

I used to love taking screenshots of the craftersland map, I loved the way it lit up in the background, I wish I had shaders at the time!

1EyQqjf.png

One of my biggest memories is the old lobby, so many good times, please bring it back! < 3

q79qUZD.png

bd6o2OF.png

I always loved helping abis build his amazing structures, it made me feel I was giving something back to Crafter's Land,  in a way.

Ky3rwDS.png

rEqNfPn.jpg

The thing I loved about Crafter's Land was abis giving me a chance to build, he saw I could build okay, but he really tought me his tips and tricks, and the style I have today, I will be forever grateful.

From this little build that started it all off:

3EjXu6M.png

Then our first build together:

C25KjKP.png

Then to solo builds made by me:

2014-07-27_22.44.16.jpg

Another of my good memories is with MuZickQ, we used to spend hours every single day catching hackers and pvping on factions, cleaning the server up, and come on, everyone loves the bridge ;)

GYYJAkx.png

Thanks element for the picture ;)

2faY9Gl.jpg

At around the same time this was happening League was added, and we got a new lobby, I remember playing with abis, code and ras on League, each using and owning with different classes.

K4427El.png

FIDg4ow.png

And then of course, when KermitPlaysMC recorded on Crafter's Land, it didn't do much help though! :/ HiipoFTW! ;)

IUzgJ8M.png

Then HeistMC came along, Matt and I worked so hard on it, it feels great to be apart of Heist. I remember making our first house of the, what was to be pointless village, but we were so proud! Matt and I could never have done it without bruny, so thank you so much!

From this:

zsU1HEw.png

To this:

yuQ596H.png

One of the funniest, and most favourable moments was laughing at 'wanna-be' builders plots, with skill. Then we came across this guys beautiful creation:

hDjWxsT.png

OIOXxLB.png

Now here I am now, I never thought I would get this far in a community, I have learnt a lot and I can't wait for the future!

Hey,

I have been with Crafter's Land for over 3 years now, I used to pay on my brother's account before I got minecraft myself. So it's a big part of my life, that's why I have so many screenshots!

So, this first one is when I first when sponsors had gamemode 1, (really fun times ;)) I used to spawn a load of wolves, and fly around the map with them:

6FTS72i.png

I used to love taking screenshots of the craftersland map, I loved the way it lit up in the background, I wish I had shaders at the time!

1EyQqjf.png

One of my biggest memories is the old lobby, so many good times, please bring it back! < 3

q79qUZD.png

bd6o2OF.png

I always loved helping abis build his amazing structures, it made me feel I was giving something back to Crafter's Land,  in a way.

Ky3rwDS.png

rEqNfPn.jpg

The thing I loved about Crafter's Land was abis giving me a chance to build, he saw I could build okay, but he really tought me his tips and tricks, and the style I have today, I will be forever grateful.

3EjXu6M.png

C25KjKP.png

2014-07-27_22.44.16.jpg

Another of my good memories is with MuZickQ, we used to spend hours every single day catching hackers and pvping on factions, cleaning the server up, and come on, everyone loves the bridge ;)

GYYJAkx.png

2faY9Gl.jpg

At around the same time this was happening League was added, and we got a new lobby, I remember playing with abis, code and ras on League, each using and owning with different classes.

K4427El.png

FIDg4ow.png

And then of course, when KermitPlaysMC recorded on Crafter's Land, it didn't do much help though! :/ HiipoFTW! ;)

IUzgJ8M.png

Then HeistMC came along, I remember making our first house of the, what was to be pointless village, but we were so proud! Matt and I could never have done it without bruny, so thank you so much!

From this:

zsU1HEw.png

To this:

yuQ596H.png

One of the funniest, and most favourable moments was laughing at 'wanna-be' builders plots, with skill. Then we came across this guys beautiful creation:

hDjWxsT.png

OIOXxLB.png

Now here I am now, I never thought I would get this far in a community, I have learnt a lot and I can't wait for the future!

Beautiful Story. Reading this made me drop a tear or two. :')

The good old days...

Screenshot57_zpscd87aab7.png

Haha just joking.

Its this one, i was so happy i became staff thanks to you guys, i wanted to pay back to the community by making applications i dont have a screenshot of the application i made but this was one of the beta types. Sorry cause i clear by screenshots often, I'll try to find the topic,

Screenshot68_zps4c0840ef.png

Screenshot69_zpse7819efa.png

Btw Element that lobby looks so cool man in the picture where it says Craftersland 2nd birthday that bridge looks awesome

Hey,

6FTS72i.png

1EyQqjf.png

q79qUZD.png

bd6o2OF.png

Ky3rwDS.png

rEqNfPn.jpg

3EjXu6M.png

C25KjKP.png

2014-07-27_22.44.16.jpg

GYYJAkx.png

2faY9Gl.jpg

K4427El.png

FIDg4ow.png

IUzgJ8M.png

Then HeistMC came along, I remember making our first house of the, what was to be pointless village, but we were so proud! Matt and I could never have done it without bruny, so thank you so much!

From this:

zsU1HEw.png

To this:

yuQ596H.png

hDjWxsT.png

OIOXxLB.png

I miss all of this :'( I want it all back! 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

I don,t really have any screenshots on my phone but I can tell you I've been playing here since long time. I remember then there was the old lobby with only 3 servers, Assassin's, Skyblock and factions survival. The good days. On AC there were different ranks I think I was something legendary and had about 1.600.000 fame. The old times :(.

Archived