All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Yesterday
  2. hello, can i transfer money from my old account to new one? mbappe9 to manthem97.
  3. Last week
  4. Our Tekkit 2 modded server got updated to mod pack version 1.2.3. This was a medium size update with fixes and some mods updates. Server address: tekkit2.craftersland.net You will find this modpack on Technic and CraftersLand Launcher for download. Changes: Updated 24 mods Updated all configs and scripts Added 1 mod Updated live map render Removed 1 vote link The End world reset Change log: Banned Items: HERE! Live Map: HERE! Daily Reward: HERE! Donate to support us: HERE! Try our launcher for FPS improvements: HERE! The Tekkit Classic 2.0 experience! tekkit2.craftersland.net
  5. FTB StoneBlock 3 modded server update to modpack version 1.9.0 is complete! Fixes and updated mods. Server address: sb3.craftersland.net You will find this modpack on FTB App and CraftersLand Launcher for download. The server is running latest modpack version 1.9.0 You can learn more about this modpack here: https://www.feed-the-beast.com/modpacks/100-ftb-stoneblock-3?tab=about Changes: Updated to modpack version 1.9.0 Updated Forge Updated all configs Updated all scripts Updated 38 mods Removed 1 vote link Official changelog: Check out our guide post about how to start and progress in this modpack here: Server features: FTB Chunks mod for land protection with modpack native cave generation. Economy with Server Shops and Players Market Crates and Vote party for rewards Clans Banned Items: HERE! Daily Reward: HERE! Donate to support us: HERE! Try our launcher: HERE! Stone all the way! sb3.craftersland.net
  6. So i was on my hydraulic platform when the server restarted and after the restart i was in spectator mode (maybe have an dedicated mod thats not retired)
  7. Sounds like a bug. The ore veins seems to be a bit buggy in general. In the Direwolf19 server, all the veins disappeared, except in the nether, where the regular resets bring them back somehow.
  8. Good news. Best mod pack - it has trains. RFtools dimensions bug fixes were badly needed. And good to see spawn is fully repaired. Would love to check it out, but sadly I'm still locked out of the server by a bad chunk I accidentally created (yes I've tried the tp to spawn purchase in the store - didn't help). Update: hang on, I can get in now. Did the update fix it? No idea if the bad chunk is still there (I spawned at spawn), but I'm not going back to find out.
  9. Our FTB Direwolf20 1.19.2 server was updated to latest mod pack version 1.13.0. You can download this update on FTB App or CraftersLand Launcher. Server address: dw19.craftersland.net NOTE! If you update to 1.13.0 from FTB App and you get an error on modpack loading you need to fix it by renaming some files, details below: Or, you can use CraftersLand Launcher as the error is already fixed there. Changes: Updated all configs and scripts Updated 80 mods Added 3 mods Updated Forge Updated Server API software Removed 1 vote link The End world reset Change log: Banned Items: HERE! Live Map: HERE! Daily Reward: HERE! Donate to support us: HERE! Try our launcher: HERE! Modded Madness! dw19.craftersland.net
  10. Our Network Assassins Craft server is now updated to full Minecraft 1.20.4 Trails & Tales Update! No server WIPE was needed. Check what was added and changed in Minecraft 1.20 here: https://forum.craftersland.net/forum/131-minecraft-news/ Changes: Updated to spigot 1.20.4 API Updated all plugins for 1.20.4 API Become a master Assassin! mc.craftersland.net play.craftersland.eu play.craftersland.us
  11. Checked the nearby chunks. The data has not changed there. Is my chunk buggy?
  12. Source xisumavoid Multiple 1.20.5 pre-releases and 1.20.5 release candidate 1 covered in this video, as well as a new experimental home page for the launcher. Official change log
  13. Soy Admin, ya demasiado tarde, pero yo que se. Por amor al arte
  14. Uy uy uy uy, como que cara medio avergonzada? A ver si te tengo q meter un warn >:O. Jjsjsjs, jk. A ver si te pasas por discord @Waffle vas a flipar con las cosas q se estan cambiando en Netwok
  15. Yesterday I spent two hours trying to find a lapis lazuli vein. Then two hours to assemble the excavator. When I started it up, it started digging for coal! Now it's Coal Vein (I checked). How did it happen? Is it fashionable to fix it? Should I now check for a new one under a hundred chunks, where I was looking for it?
  16. Hello there! We are hiring people for the next teams: Helpers Builders Team Tiktok/Reels maker Storyteller for AssasinsCraft Contact with me on discord: @minitermi77 . ¡Be inventive!
  17. We did it, guys. Network/Vanilla have it own Admin!! Let's change all Network.
  18. Regular players of our vanilla Network servers can understand the importance of keeping things fresh with new areas to explore, buildings, parkours, dungeons, as well as entire cities. And so do we. But let me tell you, it’s hard work. Especially when it comes to Assassin's Craft (our Assassin's Creed-themed server), it's all about that beautiful custom map. Always staying ahead of the game with unique constructions and intricate mechanisms to go along with them is what allows us to create an amazing experience for all of our players who keep coming back for more. As the community grows, so does our demand for capable individuals who can help us drive our standards even higher. This time around, we're looking for talented builders to join our team. As a Builder, you'll get the chance to show people your skills and learn new tricks by collaborating with some of our most experienced team members. The most exciting part? You'll have the unique opportunity to put your own spin on upcoming projects across the vanilla Network and get an exclusive, behind-the-scenes look at all the exciting things we're working on and can’t wait to share with the community. Requirements You can submit your application here. It's generally a good idea for you to show us as much of your work as possible. Applications are reviewed on a weekly basis. If you’re accepted, you’ll be notified via forum PM and the official CL Discord server. Good luck!
  19. Earlier
  20. Notice: You must be active during the voting period to gain the Top Voter rank. If you are not an active player, then the next player will get the rank. Congratulations to all the Top Voters!! Congratulations to johmanni for being a Top Voter for the 9th consecutive time! Congratulations to cabalmaster for being a Top Voter for the 1st consecutive time! TOP VOTERS The Feb Top Voters are: All The Mods 6: _MeRo0o Direwolf20 1.12: DotDeGuy Direwolf20 1.18: voin_947 Direwolf20 1.19: Junkie2100 Dungeons Dragons and Space Shuttles: freeq81 GregTech New Horizons: johmanni Infinity Evolved: Verniel, brentus93 Interactions: hemsley021 MC Eternal: Slaxent NomiFactory: Jowns OceanBlock: Eclimann ProjectOzone 3: Monk3y2, gagrose Revelation: JoSto17 RLCraft: Quezall Roguelike Adventures and Dungeons: Hassix Sky Adventures: Danquo_, AldoFiftyCent, Lil_Kaos, deathklown666 Skyfactory 2: Penelope6009 Skyfactory 3: TheMatMan08 Skyfactory 4: SrbinIzPristine Stoneblock 2: TheSheHulk Tekkit: cabalmaster Tekkit 2: PartialDwarf Ultimate Reloaded: Rox18 On behalf of all the staff, a big thank you to everyone who voted for our servers!! Enjoy your new rank in-game! Best of luck to everyone on becoming next month's Top Voter! Ranks will be given after this post. If there are any problems please reply with a mention or message me directly on Discord. https://forum.craftersland.net/topic/28074-monthly-top-voter-rank-rise-above-them-all/ If there are any problems, please contact me on discord. 3xj-> 3xj#0001
  21. Your Name: Oneironaut124 Claim Leaders Name: Yodababy Coordinates of claim -511 65 1042 Claim members: none Reason for request: empty claim in the way of my base claims Revelation server
  22. Revelations currently doesn't have any staff members, iirc. So you'd have ot wait for a manager to handle it
  23. I finally made the clycic inventory and crafting upgrades. But i got slayed by an Enderman, now they are away. I already remade them and it didn't gave the upgrades back. Already tried restarting and reconnecting. Can i get the upgrades back? Also there were item in the upgraded inventory that disappeared...
  1. Load more activity

Important Information

By using this site you agree to the following Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.