All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Your name: RageKiller101YT Time / Date: June 15 5:00pm EST What happend: when i was in the deep dark my game crashed and when i loaded back in i spawned under bedrock and died and the grave did not spawn
  3. Today
  4. Yesterday
  5. I went afk in an RFTools dim and now i'm stuck I can't do any commands or move IGN: Skullfixxer
  6. Staff: RuisuMC Description: The RuisuMC staff stole diamonds from my inventory in Pure Survival without reason
  7. So long partner 😔 GL ar Uni o/

8. Your Name: NightmareDoctorCoordinates: 783 132 241Time/Date (Post a time/date when everything was fine) (day/month/year): Bug happened around 19:50 UTC on 15 June 2019. Description of Issue: After a server restart instead of heaving two different storage tablets i logged back having two copies of the same tablet - my far less valuable one. While nothing in there was extremely valuable some of that stuff would be very bothersome to re craft (especially all 16 astral sorcery constellation papers), so i would like to request inventory rollback.Screenshots (Optional):
  9. Your Name: nelielazaServer Name (ACv1, PureSurvival, etc.): Direwolf20 1.12Inventory Rollback or Claim Rollback: Claim rollbackCoordiantes: x - 93, z -2307, y 69Time/Date (Post a time/date when everything was fine): Today one hour ago.Description of Issue: I didnt see taht we shouldn't use @RF so i lost all my drive, and all my stuff was in it.Screenshots (Optional):
  10. If you don't have claimed stuff people are allowed to steal stuff so, you can't really do something on it.
  11. Your Name: ImGizmo Town Name: biggerbobsCoordinates: x: -504 y: 99 z: 2649Time/Timezone/Date (Post a time/date when everything was fine): 9:15PM ,UTC +1 ,15.6.2019Description of Issue: Most of items from chest gone missing because of smeltery probablyScreenshots (Optional):
  12. Doing it on large area's but small pieces at a time will be ok? (in case of creative abuse area's)
  13. You need to have proof in order to get yourself banned. Punishment denied
  14. I'm trying to upgrade my blood magic altar. I forget which tier it is... Tier 3 I think. The one with the first upright pillars. I'm using the item recommended in the tooltip of the unavailable blood magic book. The item that looks a little bit like a lambda symbol. Anyway, Everytime I go to upgrade it complains that I'm "missing a glowstone" even when I have glowstone in my inventory. I've also tried to manually finish making that tier, but then the item complains that something is blocked. Is there a known bug with that item? Is the pattern / required blocks changed in this pack? Thanks!
  15. Making FTB Team and synchronising your questbook with your friends is little confusing. So I will try to make as simple as possible. How to make a new team. If you are playing solo this is all you need. But if you are playing with friends, here is how your friends join your team. Now you are in same team and your questbooks are shared. Have Fun.
  16. Hi, well did you have the chest full of items or just some, if it was full and you can't put a list of items and quantity then i suggest you make a reroll request with the time that you want to reroll to, but if you remember the items and qunt. then make a refund request please use in both cases the specific template. P.S if you have a screen shot that will be very helpfull.
  17. please do not necropost flinky, if i recall this is not the first time you have done so; this is however the last nice warning you will get on the matter T/C
  18. Maybe remove them from the shop now, you can kill the urghast now
  19. shortly after I had break my crates, almost all my things were deleted. :_( (by the anti lagg system) what can I do then to get my stuff back?
  20. Title: Stolen Ender Quarry Player: Skullfixxer In-Game Nickname: Unknown, but I do believe it to be a new player Time and date: ~7:30CT 6/14/19 Description of what happened: Had an ender quarry running outside my claim because it was impossible to claim the area it was at and it was fine for about a day until someone snatched it up Screenshots or Proof: (Use www.imgur.com) A staff member could easily see in game List of eyewitnesses: (They should also make a post below) N/A UPDATE: I've made another quarry in the event that staff says it was my fault and i'm not able to start the quarry. I can place the markers and everything but once I right click the quarry to start, it causes the block itself to break.
  21. Network Server (Ac v1, Factions, etc.) : Pure Survival In-Game Nickname : Barracks Nickname of the one you are complaining about : Barracks Description of the situation : i was giving free XP duping diamonds and spawn killing some people :/ Screenshots/Video Proof (Required) : i don't have, but i'm not joking Players that can confirm your situation (If applicable) : i forgot they names but they enjoyed it! Note: The players not following the mentioned form will not be taken into consideration.
  22. World Edit added, do not use it on large areas to prevent lag and note all usage is logged if abused.
  23. WorldEdit added, please do not use it in big areas as this will cause lag. Also all usage is logged if any abuse is found you will lose WorldEdit and further Command Requests will be denied.
  1. Load more activity
  • Newsletter

Want to keep up to date with all our latest news and information?

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Guidelines.