All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Today
  3. Vampiremaster

Overworld

So no one else can progress in the pack past a point, and new players just can’t pkay period because you built your base in the ow? Doesn’t seem fair to me. In this type of pack I don’t see how one would expect the overworld not to be reset.
  4. Your Name: SoulDestroyer101Coordinates: 28391.126/ 72.0/ 28946.525Time/Timezone/Date (Post a time/date when everything was fine): 10:18, Eastern DayLight Time GMT-4, 8/25/19Description of Issue: I died doing blood-magic in sky-factory 3 and i didn't get my grave.Screenshots (Optional):
  5. Topic Moved to Network Technical Support.
  6. Glad you figured it out T/C
  7. Yesterday
  8. In-Game Nickname: MemeSawse Time and Date: 4:06, 8/25/2019 - edit: also began happening again at 8:40ish, when I got back online. Description of what happened: This all happened within the town I own which, at the time, only had logarthsheppy friended to. At the stated time, I was standing in the basement of my base when I heard a loud noise (possibly teleportation?) and a TON of wither skeletons appeared and killed me. I did /back a few times and died before I just went back to my base upstairs with /home . I believe the withers spawned multiple different times at this time. It had apparently happened to a few others, so I told them and they came to help me kill them. After they killed the withers, I was able to pick my stuff up, but most of my power armor and my flux pickaxe was missing. I went back upstairs for a bit to begin this post when the withers were spawned 4 more times in a row. I went to take a screenshot and died in the process. When I came back, to my house, they were gone, I assume because they despawned. Jasmine was online at this time and we suspect that it was her because she was being destructive to other people and their bases when they were unclaimed. edit: when this happened again at 8:40ish, DrPeeper was online. They spawned a few times, even spawning the evolved wither skeleton. After it stopped happening, I looked at the player list and DrPeeper was no longer online. We also found that a hole was dug just on the edge of my claim to get into the base that was not made by me. Clearly someone dug in from the side and planted some kind of way to spawn all those wither skeletons. If staff has a way to see who has broken blocks, they will easily find the culprit. I believe there may be multiple people in on this, such as DrPeeper and JasmineT. I feel that it is them because they have both been brutal to the newer people on the server in the past, and JasmineT doesn't like me because I was standing up for someone else when they were being attacked by her. Screenshots or Proof: https://imgur.com/t351sha List of eyewitnesses: Joey4213, DarkerMaster - edit: logarthsheppy and Sarlron for second round
  9. Ok so news, LostItems go to my claim when all the spawners was broken and the cursed earth into fire, and he crash. Me too on restart. So the problem come from away.
  10. Hello, again, I start this publication because after the problem that the server had with the prefixes of the ranges, I had the problem that my label (Warrior) had disappeared and so far I do not have it
  11. Your Name: ShiftyDreamerCoordinates: Time/Date (Post a time/date when everything was fine): 8/25/19 7:00PM ESTDescription of Issue: StevesCarts is not something to play with :CScreenshots (Optional):
  12. I use Twitch launcher. Now i'm pretty sure it's my claim the problem. I crash only in it, a player who tpa too. Maybe the entities. I have a 11x11 cursed earth setup for mob crusher; a wither squeletton spawner; a wither builder and a spawner (blitz right now but it change) Maybe too much ? Change wither to woot farm and reduce cursed earth area ? Thanks for the answer
  13. Hi, not sure if this is the right forum section. On my island in Sky Factory 4 I'm experiencing an issue where ghost blocks have appeared after using 'Undo' with the building gadget, meaning that I am unable to build in the locations where the ghost blocks are. In the attached image you can see gaps in which the ghost blocks are present.
  14. items placed in player's inventory
  15. item placed in player's inventory confirmed with player T/C
  16. Ingame name: ItzAwp Problem: I need a playerdata wipe since something is wrong with it. I could not find a template to this problem. When i login i get an error saying "A fatal error has occured, this connection is terminated". We have elimated the too many items in inventory since staff does not get kicked when looking in it. When trying to join i get on the server for a split second then kicked and get ther error writte above. -ItzAwp
  17. Hi brunyman, i have some questions, in AC if i am sponsor, can i get the cmd: /enchant?. i am asking it cause i havent played for a long time. another thing is, what happened with ranks in the server "arche pvp" i bought a "monarch + ranks", but the server disappeared. also i bought a prefix.

18. Our Network Hiipo Survival server is now fully updated to Minecraft 1.14.4! Enjoy all the new blocks to build epic stuff! A full server WIPE was required for this big update. Check what was added and changed in Minecraft 1.14 here: Changes: Updated to full Minecraft 1.14.4 Full data WIPE except for ranks. Updated all plugins for 1.14.4 Updated configs where needed. Added a new anti-cheat and auction system. Pot survival! mc.craftersland.net play.craftersland.eu play.craftersland.us
  19. Hello, Post your topic here : https://forum.craftersland.net/forum/248-dw-112-technical-support/ And follow this template if you lost items : https://forum.craftersland.net/topic/25969-template-refund-request/ Or this one if the blocs were on your claim : https://forum.craftersland.net/topic/25968-template-claim-rollback-request/ Also keep in mind that Refined Storage is quite buggy, use AE2 instead !
  20. Tord55 Redstone jetpack 1 Diamond Leggings 1 Diamond helmet 1 Diamond boots 1 Backpack 2 unstable ingot 20 Ruby sword 1 Diamond pickaxe 1-3 x -401 y 59 z 892 My mom yelled at me and was saying that if i didn't came Down she was going to turn of the wifi so i ran Down to her, and then i was in my jetpack over some water so i drowned and it all disepeard Hope u guys are willing to help me. have a good day:)
  21. Tord Oliver Dyrlid Redstone jetpack 1 Diamond Leggings 1 Diamond helmet 1 Diamond boots 1 Backpack 2 unstable ingot 20 Ruby sword 1 Diamond pickaxe 1-3 x -401 y 59 z 892 My mom yelled at me and was saying that if i didn't came Down she was going to turn of the wifi so i ran Down to her, and then i was in my jetpack over some water so i drowned and it all disepeard Hope u guys are willing to help me. have a good day:)
  22. Your Name: OminiMegaCoordiantes: xyz ( 4325 24 3182 )Time/Date (Post a time/date when everything was fine)(day/month/year): 25/08/2018 was fine 40 minutes ago (from googling it is about 8pm)Description of Issue: My storage disks vanished after server restart, a player said this was the place to post this, please help me.
  23. I posted this on the wrong forum and dont know how to delete it
  1. Load more activity
  • Newsletter

Want to keep up to date with all our latest news and information?

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Guidelines.