All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Your Name: CoopLinkItem Name + ID + Amount: Iced Dragonbone Halberd spartanfire:halberd_ice_dragonbone 2 Item Name + ID + Amount: Crafted Equipment (2 Vapulas lvl 3, 1 Ventor skull lvl 3, 1 Ent Arm lvl 3, 1 Vespid Sting lvl 3) lycanitesmob:equipmentBase Coordinates: 4527, 5967Description of Issue: As today, I lost 3 valuable weapons, the first one I lost it after hitting by accident a Sticky zombie, I was trying to empty my inv to recover it when the halberd was deleted. FavorableNick witnessed when it was deleted. I did not made the request back then bc I didnt knew it was servers fault, so i tried make another one AND two weapons more got deleted today. I did not take the SS for this ones, so i post a pick of them i created on my single player world.Screenshots (Optional): NOTE, THE SECOND HALBERD DID NOT HAD PE V
  3. I was going down my ladder and all my armour stands where gone a admin said I need do a role back request please do that I had a full set of golem armour
  4. Hi devilveller, are you using the CraftersLand launcher or some other one?
  5. Returned your items And set you back in your town Topic closed
  6. Your Name: kerocolaCoordiantes: 4009, 0, 4004 x 3897, 80, 3894Time/Date (Post a time/date when everything was fine)(day/month/year): 31/5/2020 1130 (-3gmt)Description of Issue: Someone took and destroyed everything in the claim.Screenshots (Optional):
  7. As today, I lost 3 valuable weapons, the first one I lost it after hitting by accident a Sticky zombie, I was trying to empty my inv to recover it when the halberd was deleted. FavorableNick witnessed when it was deleted. I did not made the request back then bc I didnt knew it was servers fault, so i tried make another one AND two weapons more got deleted today. I did not take the SS for this ones, so i post a pick of them i created on my single player world.
  8. Today
  9. Hey guys, can someone help me :( I cant connect cause "fatally error missing blocks" but its only on craftland server _:(
  10. My minecraft username had to be changed today, and because of it when I log on its now counting me as an entirely new player. My previous username was Bluehairedgamer and the new one is Cobaltblue92. Is there anything that can be done to fix this? Id be losing my home and all belongings otherwise. I do know my previous password.
  11. At first, I feel so sorry to create this Topic for those who have just started with that Modpack. -> You can still vote with a NO on a Wipe Poll! That doesn't mean that you cannot decide! It is only a suggestion. So, Omnifactory has never been wiped since it started ( June 26th 2019 ). Thats a bit more than 11 Month. The Reason for this suggestion is, that it feels a bit clunky and laggy when more than 5-6 Players are online. ( Pretty rare these days ) We already had a poll for a wipe earlier this year. This was rejected due to sufficient resources and good server performance. But now we might have hit the Threshold where it gets more and more unstable, depends on the number of players ( 5-6 is not that much ☹️ ). I think, we still have enough free space and Resources, this is also to be taken into account. As soon as you run across the world, many monster spawners are triggered and large bases loaded, which makes playing hardly possible due to hard lagspikes.I also think a lot of players are waiting for a wipe after we had like 50:50 votes on the last Poll. Last but not least: I think, it is the perfect time for a Wipe (Poll) right now, we currently don't have that many players who would be annoyed by a wipe and who will probably leave the server. Feel free to leave your opinion, so we can discuss about it! Greets, Kiyanox
  12. Yesterday
  13. Egg refuned, Please use the proper template next time and post under Technical Support. T/C
  14. Egg refuned. Please use the proper Refund Request template provided or the topic will be closed with no assistance. T/C
  15. Players have been using villager breeders, so I'd say they aren't disabled, however it might be that they are on other servers. T/C
  16. Halberd refunded. Please post under RLCraft Technical Support and use the proper Refund Request template, or the topic will be locked with no assistance. T/C
  17. Sword refunded. Don't get outnumbered next time (the time window here seems to be quite large so the refund isn't 100% valid). T/C
  18. Hello, unfortunately items don't go missing straight from your inventory the way you described. Unless you have proof of the book i'm not going to refund it. Please use the proper full template and title next time or the request will be closed. T/C
  19. The player has been punished, I transferred over 700$ from his account to yours as was intended. T/C
  20. I can say what i did during my last log in about 1-2 weeks ago, which is i just went afk so that my ME system can auto craft some items in my barrel storage. That i made a week before afking. but other than all i can say is that i have a discord msg that says its me Veeennnyyy when i was talking to another sf4 player.
  21. Inventory Rollback Complete Reply if anything is incorrect
  22. OutlawUSA

[BUG]

problem been fix
  23. I have had many issues with the chunk loader Weirding Gadget from The Weirding Gadget mod (they keep despawning/disappearing on me whenever I logout or forced off by a server reboot/restart), so I am here to suggest another chunk loading mod called ChickenChunks. I have yet to have an issue with ChickenChunk's Chunk Loader. You are able to configure its field of operation both on the user side and server side (meaning admins can set the maximum size that players can set their Chunk Loader to). This theoretically means that players can place less chunk loaders at their bases (potentially even only having one Chunk Loader per player if they like keeping their base either small or only expand their base vertically). If the Weirding Gadget causes lag, this would theoretically reduce lag caused by having multiple Chunk Loaders from The Weirding Gadget (which I have noticed is not a good chunk loader at all in comparison to the ChickenChunks Chunk Loader). If you guys are able to add the ChickenChunks Chunk Loader to the server, please do so. If not, I would not mind hearing the reasoning behind the reason(s) why it cannot be added.
  24. Basiskoordinaten : x32512, Y72, z5877 Zeit / Zeitzone / Datum ( Geben - Sie Eine Zeit / ein Datum an, an DM / DM alles in Ordnung war): 31. Mai, 18.30 Uhr. MET Beschreibung des Problems: Ich habe ein großes Problem, das ich mit Mining Aoe 13x13 Deep 9 -13 habe. Ich habe mein kompleetly Storrage gebrochen, noch gibt es ein großes Loch ohne Kabel. Über 100.000 Artikel werden in der Leere behandelt und ich habe jetzt keine Artikel. Ja, hier ist ein Screenshot, weil ich war halb schlafend XD und jetzt hat dieser Ohmy diese drakonische Spitzhacke bekommen ist WOW
  25. Duplicate Post. I will leave the one that is best done T/C
  1. Load more activity
  • Newsletter

Want to keep up to date with all our latest news and information?

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Guidelines.