Bad Boys In My Base !

Rouchka

i asked for a trade or item duct . so Vultax said he has so i tpa to him but he killed me and take all my stuff . 

then i asked him to give me back my items . i tpa him to my base so he cant kill me but also killed my in my base with lights . so when i get my base he kill me again with lights . its Vultax and OriginalGinger31 but fortunally i my screenshot is not clear and i dint reach to screen origin too 

post-12679-0-91162500-1445086069_thumb.png

yes its tekkit

yes admin  sry i mean lightning and yes it's claimed  i asked them to give me back my item and i forget what happned but they ignore me and laught from my base and also killing me alot of times on my base (without grief just kill )  it seems like nothing but i clearly hates them alot  x(

Actually they can kill him in his base with the lightning technically. The fire it sets burns them, its not allowed though.

And trades and sales are supposed to be protected I thought?

Like any trades and sales being conducted, if someone was to kill the other person that's scamming. And scamming isn't allowed.

*Bump*

However I think, unfortunately you do not have any screen shots of the chat between you guys talking about the trade/sale.

And you don't have screen shots of spots on fire or yourself on fire in your base.

Without proof of a trade/sale, and proof of an illegal killing it becomes quite hard for us to help you out. Sometimes a staff with a higher authority might be so kind as to refund some things. Again that refund may be dependent on you having proof in most cases.

Im gona see with them today.Claim killing and scamming at trades is not allowed.Radu and mitza dont give info if they are not true since players might think its true.

Vultax asked for help from me before and when I would accept tp he would try to kill me.

Archived