Help! Issues With Island& Name Change

jamshidct

Hi, My friend Hotpink1 changed her username to "Otanaa" and ever since, the server acted as if she was a new player. As in, new island, new password, new inventory. Fortunately.. i was added to her island so it isn't completely lost. I was wondering if there was a way you could add her to the island again? And if she changes her name back.. will she be added again? i'm not sure how 'offline servers' are. And i would really appreciate it if you could add her back. Or if not, maybe copy and paste our island to a new one? It's quite a developed island and i wouldn't want to not be able to play with my friends because the server can't support the new minecraft name changes. Thanks so much.. kindly appreciate help.

Proof that Otanaa is Hotpink1(Just in case this might be an issue): https://namemc.com/s?Hotpink1   

Is this skyfactory or network vanilla skyblock? As for the island. Why didn't she transfered the ownership first to you then changed her name? Think before acting. Even if the server was premium only she would still have to do the same thing.

Wait for brunyman to transfer ownership to her if its possible.

Archived