Black Friday SALE 50% OFF ends in:

Thank you for support!

Bug En Skyblock

rubenn1234

estaba yo jugando en skyblock cuando me dijeron para entrar en el portal de los creditos pero cuando sali el server me llamo de tramposo y no se si se me baneo o se bugeo porque podia ver mensajes y recibirlos pero no recibia daño ni por caida lava o ahogamiento, tampoco podia escribir algo en el chat ya sea un comando, un msg o para volver a mi isla, cuando rompia bloques tampoco me los daba, no veia a otros jugadores pero veia como alguien rompia y ponia bloques,y si sirve de algo el jugador que me dijo que haga esto se llama unidad e incluso sello el portal

estaba yo jugando en skyblock cuando me dijeron para entrar en el portal de los creditos pero cuando sali el server me llamo de tramposo y no se si se me baneo o se bugeo porque podia ver mensajes y recibirlos pero no recibia daño ni por caida lava o ahogamiento, tampoco podia escribir algo en el chat ya sea un comando, un msg o para volver a mi isla, cuando rompia bloques tampoco me los daba, no veia a otros jugadores pero veia como alguien rompia y ponia bloques,y si sirve de algo el jugador que me dijo que haga esto se llama unidad e incluso sello el portal

Please use google translate to translate this to English.

I was playing in skyblock when I was told to enter the portal of the credits but when I left the server called me cheat and not if I will ban or bugeo because I could see messages and receive but did not receive damage or lava fall or drowning, nor could write something in the chat either a command, a msg or to return to my island, where was tearing blocks also gave them to me, he saw other players but it looked like someone was tearing and put blocks, and it's worth the player who told me to do this is called unity and even seal the portal

sorry i didnt know tis was in english, this is a good translation.

I was playin on the skyblock server when i was told to enter the credits portal and after leaving it, the server startes to call me cheater and i dont know if i was banned or i had a bug because i could see messages and receive them but i couldnt receive damage neither fall damage, lava or get drown, also i couldnt write anything in the chat even if it was a command or a message,i couldnt see players but i could see someone hiting a block and placing blocks, the player who told me to enter the portal is called unidad.

Server:mc.craftersland.net.

I thougt the forum was in spanish because of the server, sorry again

• 2 weeks later...

Archived