A Good Server Host? Price/gb

GunnerHQ

Gunner i just have a german provider but it pretty cool with normal performance u get 2 gb ram and it cost for 2 slots 2 € month or 4 slots 4 € month the best performance upgrade cost 7,50@ per month u also can pay for a year or so on ....

Get a dedicated server from Amazon ec2! For only 700 a month you can get a 256gb Linux server which can probably hold 5 players max so it should be good.

Lol but in all seriousness go with shockbyte,they give you the most ram for your buck and their 2gb plan is perfect for a couple mods with a small amount of players

UPDATE: I purchased a 3gb server with them (fluctis) and I had to contact support to get my web hosting promo code. Server isn't working so I am waiting for support to answer my ticket the last ticket took 3 hours to answer so I will see when they answer this one. I am however pleased with the webhosting speeds and it's easy to set up (took me a while to find the nameservers though :/ ) it comes with unlimited disk space, email addresses, and subdomains however you get 100gb bandwidth transfer per month. Host is epic however support is crap

• 8 months later...

Archived