Cant Find Right Location

guildPVP

Cant find right location for this,

Im here to report GunnerHQ for this forum reply he put on a post i made

Guild you are a sponsor... for fuck sake don't abuse the perms you were given ok? or you might loose them... The sponsor rank isn't there to give players the ability to do whatever they want... the rank was given for players that help the server to pay bills as a thank you. Treat that with a bit of responsibility will you?

as you can clearly see, GunnerHQ was saying im abusing my support commands,

this has been well over a month now and i even mailed gunnerhq, waiting for a response,

but clearly GunnerHQ dose not care.

Why is it you have staff members who are ok to go around and abuse players on your forums with miss information ?

Maybe you need rethink your staff team if you have some of them picking sides and not getting full information befor hand  

You are not the first I said that... but you are the first that seems to be bothered by it. I saw a lot of cases of sponsor abusing their rank...

Also, the first part of that reply was a general idea. Only the last part is toward you. I may have exaggerated a bit, because I didn't knew the whole situation, but still... You are taking this way to seriously.

??? It's January of 2016 now and you are still holding a grudge from the beginning of November of last year? It was a topic about someone calling you nick and andy ffs -.-

It was when I called him andy (cuz I thought his someone that was annoying as hell) and now I'm good with andy. For that topic I have no idea why you made it, a staff told you not to abuse with commands and thats it. Just listen to it and keep playing good.

You are not the first I said that... but you are the first that seems to be bothered by it. I saw a lot of cases of sponsor abusing their rank...

Also, the first part of that reply was a general idea. Only the last part is toward you. I may have exaggerated a bit, because I didn't knew the whole situation, but still... You are taking this way to seriously.

check pm

As i stated before i tryed sorting the issue out with Gunner in PM but he/she chose to ignore me,

the problem i have is an admin going around being abusive to people for no reason, and then didnt read the whole thing.

the screenshot was about somone spamming rain ON,

i turned rain off

so why are you having a go at me when it clearly shows i wasnt spamming command.

as of this situation you clearly ignored me when i sent you a PM, so that is the reason i opened this forum post, i gave you enough time to reply to me.

1. Guild you are a sponsor... for fuck sake don't abuse the perms you were given ok? 

I didnt spam any perms, and if you got your facts right befor you even commented you would of found that out

2. Treat that with a bit of responsibility will you?

I do treat my rank with responsibility, but are you treating your Admin rights with responsibility ?

as you can clearly see you didnt take the 5 mins to read the post full, and you also go insulting people for no reason, as you stated befor your here to help the server no abuse your perms.

Archived