Fundraising For Cancer Charity!

Skittles

So incredibly touched by this. Hearing your stories is extremely touching and I am at loss of words. It's a great thing you're doing Skittles and everyone who donated. If anyone knows a charity in which I can donate worldwide from my phone, please share as the links above don't work for me.

God bless everyone you guys have lost to this horrid disease.

Stay strong and keep fucking cancer in the ass w ur donations!

Actually I lost 2 grandfathers, one of them died 2 years ago, in the same day I was borned, at 56 age, he haved cancer.

One of my grandmothers is 83 and have cancer too, so I'm looking forward to paying how much I can for this, I'm tired of losing important people from my life.

NOTE: I don't need any signature from you, I practice PS for 2 years.

Donated to an oncology center in my country. I don't need a signature, the simple thought that my money could help finding a cure sooner is enough. Let's BEAT it!

Same here, i donate most of my disposable income to charities and NGO's,

Wish i could donate but i can't for every organization i see, if i remember correctly 1/2 people will develop some sort of cancer during their life span, i see some of you donated a good sum each and reached a reasonable number, I'm happy all of us are helping in a way,

Secondly, spread awareness, you'd be surprised how many people are willing to donate for a serious cause.

Children with cancer in photos is what hits me the most.

Good job CL.

• 1 month later...

God stop making me cry xD my grandmother died of cancer but when she had it she survived for 20 years what i'm saying is true idk how but she just survived but when i went to her i always see her in pain and they tried to heal her but instead she died. I am very sorry i cannot donate my dad just doesn't let me donate to the internet  :-S

Archived