Sabotage!

moscabzz

I want to know what happens in my base.

Several times I have been sabotaged.

My particle accelerators are damaged or sabotaged by someone.

I demand to know why and who.

I do not break any of the rules of the server and even though I have a creative game in survival. I only legitimate equipment.

Should there be any problem of my base to server lag I pretenderei an explanation first.

The thing happened repeatedly and both claim to open or closed.

I have only one friend in town and my girlfriend, we live together in real life so she can not be ...

My city is Arkadia.

post-4253-0-52700500-1454531382_thumb.jpg

let's clear up and not take the piss ....

I saw bases that create at least 100 times the lag that could create my own and not the nothing happens ...

in my electromagnet the atomic basis of magically become normal electromagnet ...

my main controller becomes obsidian but what I use where animals and lag mountains no ...

I want to know who is sabotaging me

OBVIOUSLY you are breaking RULES And you hide behind PROBLEMS OF LAG !!!

BE MORE SERIOUS !!!!!

@portalatlas

my girlfriend says mind your own affairs, and reports to tell you that is happy and thoroughly satisfied.
If you ask this question obviously still you have not found someone like her ...
I'm so sorry for you ...
currently he has to work and has no time to play.

@moscabzz none of the staff remove these items. the server does it automatically. I'm not saying the server is any good at identifying what causes lag and what does not, but I've seen multiple other particle accelerators turn to obsidian over time, so you are not alone in this issue.

my impression is that the damage is caused manually . otherwise it would explain why it is missing the blocks close to the particle accelerator.

If it were an automatic work would become the only obsidian main block .

how do I explain that in my second ring the main block is intact but some have been trasformed in normal electromagnet from atomic electromagnet?

Anather automatic work of server?

I don't believe it...

Unfortunately we don't have a system to track who breaks blocks and where. If it is being done by someone manually, we have no method to tell who it could be. Staff can refund your things of course, although I understand that doesn't really solve the main issue here.

you're right, there's no way to keep track of who has or distrubbe blocks ...

But keep a log of registry .... so you know moment by moment who else is connected to the server.

The last time my base had this problem I was online but afk.

Sin has personally witnessed the incident then exclude that is something automatic.

Who was tracked online staff at the time of the damage ... one of you has been to cause the thing and should be punished (20:30 approximately 3 February timezone Rome)

IF YOU FOR THE FIRST STAFF HOW DO YOU WANT AND THEN FOLLOW THE RULES AS DEMAND THAT THE OTHERS FOLLOW ???

rmt I have nothing with you ... and I do not even need to be paid back, you know I can very well do it myself and know what I'm rich on the server.

It is a matter of principle. SE my base because too much lag you tell me and we find a solution. IF I sabotaged I will build lag machine around the server. You are a good admin but not everyone is like you. You see to clarify this thing between you staff or I will turn to Brunyman in person to get an answer.

I think that at 35 years of age can claim some respect when the game without doing damage and following the rules. You are not good only you find subterfuge to play ...

let's clear up and not take the piss ....
I saw bases that create at least 100 times the lag that could create my own and not the nothing happens ...
in my electromagnet the atomic basis of magically become normal electromagnet ...
my main controller becomes obsidian but what I use where animals and lag mountains no ...
I want to know who is sabotaging me
OBVIOUSLY you are breaking RULES And you hide behind PROBLEMS OF LAG !!!
BE MORE SERIOUS !!!!!

You just admitted the Atomic ElectroMagnets turn to normal magnets with time. As I said to you in game.

You can choose not to believe me but I have had particle accelerators and I know this. Maybe it isn't supposed to happen, But it happens. When the particle accelerator reaches the point of the magnet that is not an atomic magnet is blows up. Maybe it was the particle accelerator controller turning to obsidian that caused this explosion. Either way a simple rollback of that chunk fixes it.

#1 I see the server turned something to obsidian due to what it figured was excessive lag.

#2 I see the particle accelerator blew itself up. Either this is a result of the obsidian or from the magnets turning to normal ones.

#3 Ask for a rollback and we will return the base to normal.

Staff do not go around blowing up stuff and sabotaging your base. First of all, only GM and GM+ can bypass your town permissions. And second we have better things to do than to pick on you.

Archived