Black Friday SALE 50% OFF ends in:

Thank you for support!

Thieves And Hackers

shichibukai

Please, create a Report/Complaint post in the correct section.

Complaints: http://forum.craftersland.net/forum/150-complaints/

And follow our template to report a user correctly.

Model/Template: http://forum.craftersland.net/topic/7154-read-before-posting-complaint-report-format/

To allow the staff member to do something, u must publish the problem tests (Video/Screenshot)

Thank u for understand!

I gift a crystal of the end when you place it could steal my stuff (materials for potions, armor, enchanted peaks

kukash_flow: he gave me the glass end

It helps remove the glass

and check my protections

Hi, which server your talking about?

^ don't know the server and not quit sure on the meaning of your post. But let us know what server this is for and we can get someone to help translate or interpret what your saying.

We have complaint templates please read the forums and post in the correct complaint section of the server your on. 

Hey guys, i'll try to explain his problem bassed in his Shoutbox comments.

He said that the End Crystal it's bugged and he was robbed and hacked, also that he made a Topic (I think it is this one) but nobody matters, he doesn't mentionates the server, just that.

^ don't know the server and not quit sure on the meaning of your post. But let us know what server this is for and we can get someone to help translate or interpret what your saying.

We have complaint templates please read the forums and post in the correct complaint section of the server your on. 

Thats exactly what i said.

Thats exactly what i said.

The user speaks about Pure Survival. I was checking the area where it was and i dont understand what u mean on its the "glass end bug" and only says that someone u hacked the acc and stole.

We hope to see if it says in somewhat more detail about ur problem.

Archived