Eula Compliance - Changes On Our Donation Shop.

brunyman

• Founder

eem, only 23 sign... that will not change anything, and I don't think they give a dam if you don't agree, they got a lot of supporters anyway, a lot of them don't even play on multi player servers :D

U could relist in a few special keys that can only be obtained from the buycraft shop and with them gain access to open chests "Especials" "Legend" etc.

- CrateKeys (Premium): https://www.spigotmc.org/resources/cratekeys.1040/

- CrazyCrates (Free): https://www.spigotmc.org/resources/►►crazy-crates◄◄-add-some-fun-crates-to-your-server.17599/

The sv Survival could be implemented improvements, Vips, Premium and Sponsor kits. Not is if u know what i mean..

My idea right now just focus on Survival sv: 

- Implement Kits (Vip, Premium, Sponsor, etc.)

- Add chests magic that only u may open with magic keys (CrazyCrates, CrateKey etc.) (And that any key if free every 48h for example)

- Add a store/shop that can be opened with a cmd (BossShop)

- An area of wide pvp for users who want to make pvp

- Mines VIP for those users who have donated by the sv which may undermine diamonds withot having to search for the map (MineResetLitePlus)

Already more ideas dont occur to me for the Survival sv. 

But we could improve some game modes so that they are not so bland.

OMG this sounds great,it would be like little gambling.

Just like Hextech chests on League of Legends,there is chance for epic,standard and lame loot.

• 4 weeks later...

Since this was revived,

I believe that there is a big way to market in-game items for actual $$.

-The use of an advertisement plugin, if they exist then great, if not then make our own?

Meaning if you put it in place on a large server, such as ACv1/MiniGames many people will watch.

So on ACv1 for example, watch a video to get 1 gold, thus people will keep watching every day.

Or on Factions for example, watch a video to get $$, which can be used to claim more land.

Or on Capture the Wool, watch a video to get a coupon allowing you to switch teams.

I mean advertisement is the industry now, and I know a lot of people hate earning gold.

Thus a lot of revenue would be based of AC itself, and possibly off the minigame servers.

We seriously need advertising, its the only loophole now that the bastards of microsoft bought minecraft.

Microsoft is a pain in the ass because they like to maximise their decreasing profits, they're going bankrupt.

Thus they make it a pain for all their users/employees/players just to make some more cash of them.

Archived