My Experience With Andrew2070 (Letter Of Resignation)

Jack

I am stepping down as Judge of Post Blast. And I'll tell you why.

My first reason is that Andrew is a bully. He always asks why I'm inactive, and when I reply school, he threatens me with demotion due to inactivity(http://imgur.com/a/TYaHo). When I have free time, I don't want to play on a server with nobody at all, that is down 50% of the time, gets a wipe every other day, and that I have to update almost every time I play. School has been stressful to say the least, and this just adds on top. I'm expected to play on an empty server, with nothing to do. 

Andrew isn't just a bully in the sense of threatening demotions. He made fun of one of our staff(http://imgur.com/a/4nAZL), and me(http://imgur.com/cBzNduL), for being gay. He also said it is "funny when a black guy gets shot" (http://imgur.com/a/hubt6) (Honestly, I think this might have been a joke, but since he also made fun of gays, I will leave that up to you to decide.) (I can provide quote if needed). 

My experiences with him, is that he is a narcissistic, compulsive liar.(Please note, I have been friends with him for 3+ years, I think it is competition that drives him to do these things.). He always spread 'propaganda' to us about WA, and told us to vote down anything that involved WA growing. At some point(I can't find the quote, or it was deleted) he asked us to try to find bugs that could crash the server, and get people to play on Post Blast. He always said leaving the team would mean you were a traitor 'like slit'(who was a very good person in my opinion, he helped me learn Linux, and was a good friend on mine.). He gave me a choice to stay friends with slit, or keep working on the pack I worked so hard on. So I continued to work on Post Blast. 

That is my experience with Andrew2070, a narcissistic liar, who is racist, and homophobic.

Developer, and Former Post Blast Judge,

Jack

i dont see how andrews jokes are afecting you but still even if he was my superior i would not care.....in a sense that he is my superior but im not his puppet like hes not the players puppet

no offense to you jack or to andrew...my opinion

I get messages all the time saying, where are you, why aren't you on, then he does this, It's just my breaking point. I don't feel like its a joke anymore, he took it too far.

Most of it looks like him just messing with you, honestly. I wouldn't take it that seriously. He can't force you to get on the server, and it's up to you to make that clear to him. Now, it's your decision. If you wanna resign, then so be it. Good luck with everything, dude.

are us serious? i read through the skype group lel 

u just took screen who let Andrew look like the bad guy lel pls Jack stopp that shit ...

That isn't the skype group, its the original post blast team group, and private conversations... 

I would take ALL of this VERY seriously. You have a moderator removing peoples posts who complain about him, removing peoples posts he "simply does not like", he is viciously spreading lies and hate about CraftersLand servers, #postblast has been wiped 3 times just this weekend, "due to a plugin" (which is 100% bullshit), the list goes on. 

Andrew2070 is toxic to this community, and if he isn't stripped of his rank for this, I will also be stepping down as WA and FTB staff and from CL in general, along with several of my friends. 

Just not worth all the #postblast spam, and constant irritation of new players being told all of these horrible things about us simply because we knew Andrew2070 hadn't spent ANY time on is mod pack and it would fail as a server. This was just common knowledge, and yet here we are.

How many more swarms of good paying and non-paying community members will we lose? For what?

New people sign up, and instantly trash staff in shoutbox. This is all 100% because of Andrew2070.

Please let me know what is decided here so I can act accordingly.

i dont see how andrews jokes are afecting you but still even if he was my superior i would not care.....in a sense that he is my superior but im not his puppet like hes not the players puppet

no offense to you jack or to andrew...my opinion

You would care. If you don't care, then you'd be completely oblivious to everything. Andrew indeed does cause a lot of drama, that's nothing new. 

It's your decision. You don't need to connect every time he asks so, and if you find him abusive, just block him. Rage quitting is not a solution.

You're basically saying forget about an obvious problem, and just let someone else take care of it. If everyone did that, everyone would be fired. You can't block your superior and just assume that the problem is going to go away. 

Most of it looks like him just messing with you, honestly. I wouldn't take it that seriously. He can't force you to get on the server, and it's up to you to make that clear to him. Now, it's your decision. If you wanna resign, then so be it. Good luck with everything, dude.

He probably is just messing with him. Although he can't force him to get on the server, were you unaware that he's in control of the staff list for Post Blast? It's within his discretion to remove him, so I think that's enough motivation to make someone get on the server. 

are us serious? i read through the skype group lel 

u just took screen who let Andrew look like the bad guy lel pls Jack stopp that shit ...

Skype also has this thing called "Private Messaging". You know, any sort of messaging that doesn't occur in a group. It's sort of, you know, one of the main features of Skype. 

Besides all of that, Powerwarp is Andrew's superior and he's going to ultimately be the one that has to talk to him about it. This wouldn't be an existent thing had Jack not posted this topic. He's perfectly within his means to do so. Just let the main people work everything out rather than everyone giving their opinions about everything.

What the hell?

I treated you like my brother, but things i said were wrong but things you said were too.

you blew so much shit out of proportion making yourself look like a saint?

All the republican conservatist bullshit you gave me about building a wall and then this?

I spoke to you once in 2 weeks to raise your activity and this?

You wanted  unban on CL you got it.

You wanted Judge/Staff you got it.

You wanted PB server you got it.

I gave you everything including my trust and in return you broke it.

Totally not cool dude.

He probably is just messing with him. Although he can't force him to get on the server, were you unaware that he's in control of the staff list for Post Blast? It's within his discretion to remove him, so I think that's enough motivation to make someone get on the server.

Like Andrew said, he hasn't talked to Jack in almost two weeks. I'm not saying anything, cause I simply don't know exactly what went down, or how they got along. I'm fully aware Andrew is in control of the staff on PB. However, it's up to Jack to make his intentions clear to Andrew, instead of sitting there and being threatened with removal, which we don't even know if it's the case. Those screenshots definitely don't prove nearly as much. As you and I both said, I wanna think he was actually just messing with him, and didn't intend for any of this to happen.

• Founder

I think first you guys should chill a little bit and not take decisions when you are upset. The war PB vs WA has no sense, the servers are different in any way. Also being staff does not mean you have to get on always, school and other things come first. And stuff about personal life are personal, everyone is free to take their own decisions. You should not care too much about what other say because there are different cultures and religions that makes us very different.

I don't deny saying any of that.

However it is out of context, comparatively to your republican nonsense.

You talk about guns and how more guns are good and school shootings are nothing.

About blacks?

We were talking about the cop massacre in florida and you didn't share your comments.

What did i say? 

I spoke about how black/african american people are always framed for shootings.

Rather than how white people kill black people and nothing happens to them.

Instead of posting all my chats, including your messages. You blew it out of proportion.

About gays?

I don't know any except one, and they are generally nice people.

You instead call me a gay homophobe, a rusty potato, a moldy spoon.

When i decide to call you names in a friendly discussion, you report me.

I am not a narcisstic liar, and If I was this wouldn't have happened:

[8/18/16, 7:36:54 PM] Andrew2070: Btw, control your hey_joe character.
[8/18/16, 7:37:00 PM] Andrew2070: He's really getting out of line.
[8/18/16, 7:39:16 PM] Robert Thorpe: I know he is, I'm not asking him to act like that, in fact I've advised him against it but alas to no avail. I'm not really getting involved in much on crafters anymore, I just do not have the time for it anymore
[8/18/16, 7:40:05 PM] Andrew2070: Neither do I, and I really don't mean any disrespect to you or your ModPack but Hey_joe and faves continue to provoke us on the forums and are racking up warnings.

Like Andrew said, he hasn't talked to Jack in almost two weeks. I'm not saying anything, cause I simply don't know exactly what went down, or how they got along. I'm fully aware Andrew is in control of the staff on PB. However, it's up to Jack to make his intentions clear to Andrew, instead of sitting there and being threatened with removal, which we don't even know if it's the case. Those screenshots definitely don't prove nearly as much. As you and I both said, I wanna think he was actually just messing with him, and didn't intend for any of this to happen.

Why is it Jack's fault someone is saying something about him?

And this was probably the case in the first place. Andrew has an odd sense of humor.

[8/18/16, 7:40:05 PM] Andrew2070: Neither do I, and I really don't mean any disrespect to you or your ModPack but Hey_joe and faves continue to provoke us on the forums and are racking up warnings.

Guess who's the only person who has issued them warnings :P

My question is. Why do you only punish one side? Yes i have provoked because honestly you and your crew are almost literal scumbags to me. However the ladt few times i have asked about pb i have actually tried to help it. But here we are again playing who's dick is bigger and because you have mod on the forums you will win. You hide and change things to your advantage. You warn for bullshit reasons ONLY because im WA staff. Did you forget that we were playing wa together and you said you liked it? And you were going to switch stafg over here. And then all of a suddena stick went so far up your ass everyone mistook you for a tree

The last warning i received was for making a "useless" post. And it was not. Iwas calling your sorry ass out because you keep locking topics when they are no longer in your favor

I do like the pack.

But when you post shit about mine, then it's only fair i get to respond.

I don't change anything on forums, i lock/remove useless topics like this.

What will this achieve? Powerwarp got the information, unless you want drama?

I throw out dramatic topics i don't start, because i don't do that anymore.

If you want to publicly humilate me, atleast show your own comments for fair justice.

(All moderator changes are logged, i don't do what i wouldn't want Power to see.)

(He see's everything and I speak to him about whatever problems i can!)

Calling my sorry ass out, is an insult to a staff member especially one with the responsability to lock useless topics and uphold the rules.

I never said it's Jack's fault. All I'm saying is that we probably don't have the full story, if there even is one. Looks to me like Jack just took this whole thing rather too far, blowing the matter out of proportion. Just the way I see it. Regardless, arguing about it won't get us very far at all. It's up to him and Andrew to figure things out.

This is a rather interesting result.

The reason I am retiring is because I don't have an interest in Minecraft anymore. I worked hard on Post Blast, and then I lost interest. I really just play CSGO Anymore.

I am going to put an end to this experiment right now.

I wanted to see how many people would hop on the bandwagon of hate towards Andrew.(Sorry about that, lol) It's rather disapointing.

I have known him for 3 years, and I found random things out of context and photoshopped, to have some type of valid proof. I had people PM me, asking me about this. 

I am quitting the community now, and I wish you all the best. 

It's just a prank bro.

Archived