Editting Modpack Config

ThreeAxle

So I'm not very computer literate at times, so I need someone to walk me through this. Gm Gunner advised me that I need to edit the config file for NotEnoughKeys to not work on pneumaticcraft. I have the modpack folder open and found the NeK .jar file, but I cannot seem to open it or edit it. 

What do I do? Am I even in the right place?

First you need to go into the modpack folder. There you should have a config folder. The config for NEK should be there... Now, I don't know what configs you have in it, but look for the pneumatic and set everything there to be false. This way it should disable any features. And you should be able to use the helmet without any issues. At least that's what I did to make it work.

I was trying to explain to you, but you didn't seem to be listening to me...

No, you're explanation is actually what helped me more lol

I was stupidly trying to open the .jar files, but I read what you said and that's when I realized I was in the wrong place =p Thank you for the help! Sorry I didn't reply in chat, that's when I started going through the files and found the one I needed. Thank you again!

First you need to go into the modpack folder. There you should have a config folder. The config for NEK should be there... Now, I don't know what configs you have in it, but look for the pneumatic and set everything there to be false. This way it should disable any features. And you should be able to use the helmet without any issues. At least that's what I did to make it work.

Well I did go through the NeK config, and everything was already set to false, so that wasn't gonna work. I went through the Pnuematiccraft config, and found NotEnoughKeys set to true, so I set to false and tested again in single, and it now works and doesn't get caught in the loop! Now I can go through Pneumaticcraft again! 

Archived