Random Thoughts

int antonio = 20;

int pikaciu = 2;

if(antonio > pikaciu){

pikaciu.startDancing();

antonio.startFart();

}else 

System.out.println("The System is too phucked up to do this , please throw it up the window and buy another one!");

"Else" is pointless if you don't change the variables.

I like turtles!

"Else" is pointless if you don't change the variables.

I like turtles!

*another programmer suddenly appears*

Not really. It basically means that if the first condition is not granted, it will show you that message on the screen. So your turtles are pointless!

*another programmer suddenly appears*

Not really. It basically means that if the first condition is not granted, it will show you that message on the screen. So your turtles are pointless!

But he doesn't change the variable,the else is useles because (antonio > pikaciu) or (20>2), the condition will always be true; there is no else unless he changes the variables before if.

But he doesn't change the variable,the else is useles because (antonio > pikaciu) or (20>2), the condition will always be true; there is no else unless he changes the variables before if.

Well, if it's that way, why don't you say that the whole decisive structure is pointless? He could've just run the line in the first "if" case after the definition of the variables.

Ok, so, maybe we're both right.

He should've made a keyboard readuing sequence like:

int antonio, pikachu;

scanf("%d%d",&antonio,&pikachu);//or cin<<anotnio<<pikachu; or, whatever

One of the saddest days I've ever lived. The character played by him, was borned in the year I was borned. 14 years of happiness, now are gone. Maybe I should die right now. The last photo took with Ian McKellen as Gandalf, the greatest wizard from all times! RESPECT!

Posted Image

Left: Peter Jackson (Producer, Director, Writer) ; Right: IAN MCKELLEN (Actor, Soundtrack, Writer)

And, yes, I've gave myself a reputation point. He deserves every appreciation I could give him.

int antonio = 20;int pikaciu = 2;if(antonio > pikaciu){pikaciu.startDancing();antonio.startFart();}else System.out.println("The System is too phucked up to do this , please throw it up the window and buy another one!");

LOL i laughed so hard at this :P

• 2 weeks later...