THX

testtest

[23:23:08] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [Tr] <MOKK> [Premium] nibbler51: anyone sell diamond block?

[23:20:23] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] Malkoi tempmuted Nibbler for 1 day for 'Going on about the issue and being disrespectful to Staff'

[22:39:10] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] To [P+][Judge] Malkoi: warum werde ich verwarnt wen cih nachfrage warum es noch nicht gefixt ist?

[22:32:39] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] From [P+][Judge] Malkoi: Wenn du wirklich helfen willst hättest du im Forum einen Post machen sollen bei den verbesserungs
[22:32:45] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] From [P+][Judge] Malkoi: voschlägen

he knows that i m banned in forum  look here

22:33:31] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] From [P+][Judge] Malkoi: Ich weiß das du gebannt..

but he say i must write in forum lol? realy?

http://picpaste.de/realy-b3JWhzZJ.png

i tell the GM and judges how you can use on this direwolf server 20 BANNED BLOCKS AND ITEMS that he can FIX it

the answer from staff?

he muted me 1 day

but when i m muted i can write in /msg

i can write in /ch tr

i can write in /ch l

but why you  cannot set the settings for MUTED so that it works?

thx 4 ban

i help you and the staffs that you can made the server safer

and the answer from the helper judge s and GM ingame is I became warnings and muted and BANNs

can you pls explain me here why?

thx

i had explain you why you can use BANNED items here ingame and the answer from staff malkoi is HE MUTED ME

my QUESTION is QUAGMA

why do you MUTED ME when i EXPLAIN STAFFS how you can USE BANNED ITEMS ingame? that staff and gm and OWNER can FIX that BUG?

pls answer me THIS question thx

i want no unban ok? this is the right area for 1 simply question

why you muted me when i explain you how you can use banned items blocks? why i became then warnings and muted? explain me that pls

I'm not going to get involved in something like this again if you won't listen or pay any attention. Please just accept your mute for disrespecting people and wait it out.

I will not be responding to any more of your posts, nibbler. They have already been answered, and further posts are a waste of time. I suggest you read my answer again. I explained why you were muted, and the reason has nothing to do with telling about the placing of banned items. The reason is that you were being very disrespectful to people, and there is a rule about that.

I will not answer what I've already answered, and I will not be posting anymore on this topic.

my question was QUAGMA

why malkoi MUTED ME INGAME when i EXPLAIN HIM how you can use banned items ingame? that he can fix this bug THAT IS MY QUESTIONS PLS ANSWER ME THX

here you can see here... we talk about how you can use banned items blocks ingame and you write here thats nothing to do with that?

[22:36:03] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] To [P+][Judge] Malkoi: ja und es geht immernoch
[22:36:07] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [System] Daniel is now AFK.
[22:36:12] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [G] 12jato34: theres a cammand to allow you to do that than
[22:36:12] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] To [P+][Judge] Malkoi: darum mein ticket warum tut ihr nichts?

you are not right men read the server log and translate the german talk with malkoi then you see it

the staff say: i must write in FORUM how you can use banned items and BLOCKS ingame

but when i DO that write it in forum..

then can all players read that in forum and all players can use banned items and block ingame

that is sick.. i dont write it in forum ok? i write it ONLY ingame in /r chat in /msg chat and when i do it.. i became MUTED and warnings and bans?

you want kidding me? realy?

[22:32:39] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] From [P+][Judge] Malkoi: Wenn du wirklich helfen willst hättest du im Forum einen Post machen sollen bei den verbesserungs

• faves locked this topic

Archived