Belgarufo's Screenshots

belgarufo

• 1 month later...
3 hours ago, belgarufo said:

New Gallery

Courtesy of @Swimsam777

Always looking to improve, and right now most of the areas were done in survival mode, but the archives walls and floors were creative. Just a FWI, In the future i will replace the walls and floors in survival mode but I have no use for them at the moment. I still have to do the Archamites ships room/ finish rocket room, library, medical wing, wrestling room, hollow hall rooms, its still a work in progress but its taking awhile do to the stalking in /v that took place when i was building it which made me work slower if your gonna do /vanish please dot jump on the block I am about to place I have no problem with it otherwise also people stalking me outside waiting for a kill. But if your nice and kind about itYou are welcome to see it anytime any feel free to let me know ways i can Improve it! Thanks!

Archived