[POLL/VOTE] Enderpearl in Capture The Wool (CTW)

ItsIsma29R || Official

Enderpearl Kit in CTW  

78 members have voted

1. 1. Enderpearl Kit in CTW? // ¿Kit Enderpearl en CTW? [English and Spanish]

• Delete this Kit, is very annoying! // ¡Eliminar este Kit, es bastante molesto!
    • Keep this Kit, is fun! // ¡Mantener este Kit, es divertido!
    • I prefer to suggest ideas in the comments. // Prefiero sugerir ideas en los comentarios.

Hi, guys!

I make this post of vote at the request of many users of the server CTW.. As you know, the enderpearl kit.. They are quite annoying, as games last a short time. I do this, for all users to voted and suggest among many options.. 

Share this post with all users who play CTW so they have the opportunity to vote!

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, adria_2002 said:

I would keep this for donators, maybe sponsor or premium.

As you said, it's annoying that you can buy the endepearl kit and just with that, win the match.

Im agree with this, but it will be same.

Exclusive players would use them. And the matchs still will end faster. I think that the kit should be only for Sponsor and Sponsor + players. With limited ender pearls for match.

I think the ender pearl should only be for the Premium / Sponsor.
Because there are many users who abuse kit, and there are few sponsor who play CTW.

Also, I think the options to choose are not fair, there are more normal users than VIP (Sponsor), normal users will choose to eliminate the kit for abuse of some or vote to keep that kit because they also use it, I think the kit should be for donatonrs who help the server (Premium / Sponsor)

I think that the ender pearls have to be TOTALLY removed because if we leave them just for VIPs it would be very unfair for the normal players. And what's the sense of using ender pearls, annoy the players by making matches not enjoyable because they last too little?

The ender pearls are one of the unfair kits like full diamond, gapples... All of these kits have to be removed.

That's my opinion.

1 minute ago, Fire_Ligth said:

I think that the ender pearls have to be TOTALLY removed because if we leave them just for VIPs it would be very unfair for the normal players. And what's the grace of using ender pearls, annoy the players by making matches not enjoyable because they last too little?

The ender pearls are one of the unfair kits like full diamond, gapples... All of this kits have to be removed.

That's my opinion.

Completely agree with you. :D

4 hours ago, RESITUACION21 said:

por que no en ves de eliminar la enderpearl eliminan todos los kits nos joden a los usuarios normales y los sponsor que ellos seguiran con sus notch y fuerza dos es algo injusto yo voto por que quiten fuerza 2 y la notch...

yo quitaria los enchants op, las notch, el full dia, y las pots de fuerza.. Pero por algo se empieza

13 hours ago, MarceLOL said:

yo quitaria los enchants op, las notch, el full dia, y las pots de fuerza.. Pero por algo se empieza

Si quitaran esos kits, de que sirve el Sponsor? Hasta donde yo sé te da mas posibilidades que un usuario normal. Si lo quitan entonces el Sponsor no sirve.

Archived