Sign in to follow this  
Maeve

[Presentation] Maeve

Hi. I'm Faenix.

Name:

Key, and yes my name is Key, and no my mother did not think of a lock when she gave me this name ^.^" , It was a meaning that I was like a keepsake to her and I was precious to her as I am her youngest son and also the youngest of 2 brothers and 2 sisters!

IGN:

Faenix

My birthday is March 12th and I am a Pisces if anybody happens to wonder about that, I am currently of the age of 18.

Crafter's Land Servers you play:

Currently playing on the Direwolf20 Server

U.S.A

A short description of yourself:

A weird, extremely quiet, probably awkward person. I'm not much of a talker which is why today I had my first conversation with a group of staff members and boy, oh boy was it quite awkward, I didn't know them, they didn't know me, they just know that I was recently appointed Helper. But hey we all gotta start somewhere! I'm Key or Faenix and I'm here to help as much as I can and hopefully not make a fool out of myself in the process of helping.

Hobbies and interests:

A special hobby of mine is currently cooking and I love it and it definitely makes me want to pursue cooking but I believe my skills of cooking are amateur but I'd like to be able to cook instead of not cook at all. Anyways my current interest is becoming a Barista! I love bars and I definitely would not mind being one of the guys who are behind the counter passing out drinks to all the folks who come in and share their story and I get to bond with them and have a good old laugh with them!

Discord / Skype Name:

Taeyeon#6870

What a great introduction. Don't worry about being awkward around the team; it gets better as you go. Just be yourself and believe in your powers. :)

Good luck with your staff career on here. See you around. ^_^