Sign in to follow this  
Space_Mun

unban Space_Mun

[1] In-Game Username:

Space_Mun
[2] Details of Situation:

When people are duping, all members who belong to the town which had the the duper are banned. There has been a series of events, recently, involving duping, selling of duped items, and sharing of creatively spawned and/or creative items among a very large group of people.

I was banned because I was part of a town that had duping/bug abuse

[3] Ban Category:

Rule 2

[4] Ban Duration:

48 hours

[5] Staff Member:

Quagma

[6] ScreenShots:

N/A

[7] Your Reason:

Hi,

I'm appealing my ban to half the length as it currently stands (48->24hrs).

The server is a community I respect and has guidelines I have and will intend to follow. I believe I am a respected 

player that is frequently supportive and helpful, as well as loyal and lawful.  I know the servers guideliness; Duping/creative sharing/exploiting is against the rules and being associated with it is as well. It was a surprise for me to learn I was a member of a town that was engaging in these activities. Disregarding my two independent hometowns, the town i have to assume is being accused of breaking the rules is the one I had joined this evening, GirrNation. I feel it unfortunate if not unjust that I have been punished for being associated with a  old town that has  I have been involved in for a couple hours.  I apologize for any and all wrongdoings I have committed. 

001_orig.png