Hi, can admins see all posts what, were made before forum reset?

Garais!

Hi, can admins see all posts what, were made before forum reset? I need this because i forgot my IG username, i was ranked on skyfactory, if you can see my old posts, maybe i was putting there my IGN, you can say it to me please? I don't give a damn about that profile, but what i give a damn about is only that, i had Premium+ on that account...! :(

Last time this forum actually had a reset was back in 2013. Maybe you just forgot the credentials to your old account here? 

Even if you had the username, you'd still need proof of purchase to re-activate that rank, as chances are SF has already had a wipe since you last played. Did you buy that rank? If so, maybe you can find an email or something that contains your old username and can confirm the purchase?

Hello I am a user of this server daily game with my brother I am Yaelsan and he is yelonguanas and today that we wanted to play says that we baniaron for trollear when we do not even trolleamos we play normal we do not kill our team or anything please can we loose for That we did not do anything because we already have enough points PLEASE

54 minutes ago, Yaelsan said:

Hello I am a user of this server daily game with my brother I am Yaelsan and he is yelonguanas and today that we wanted to play says that we baniaron for trollear when we do not even trolleamos we play normal we do not kill our team or anything please can we loose for That we did not do anything because we already have enough points PLEASE

Hi @Yaelsan i reported you and your brother for trolling with TNT in CTW in this topic here: 

and there is enough proof for the punishment.

• quagma locked this topic

Archived