Black Friday SALE! Support our community and get 50% OFF on our Donation Shop!

Sign in to follow this  
Rotomegax The Cube Builder

Data saving sometimes cause game crash

4 days ago I've returned the server after a long time off, at first 2 days my game sometimes suddenly crashed, with me I need more than 30 minutes to run this modpack, more 15 minutes to login into the server and when the game crashed I have to do it all again. But return to the main problems, at first I though this is my end so today I decided to delete and reinstall my modpack. But when I complete the Immersive engineering Assembler, the game save data right on the time I click the hammer to the complex to form multiblock structure, the game freeze 5 minutes and crashed again. I only have the crash log and I hope someone can find out what is the error to prevent it from the future.

https://pastebin.com/RG1j1CTT

crash-2017-08-21_22.07.30-client.txt

5 minutes ago, rotomegax said:

4 days ago I've returned the server after a long time off, at first 2 days my game sometimes suddenly crashed, with me I need more than 10 minutes to run this modpack, more 15 minutes to login into the server and when the game crashed I have to do it all again. But return to the main problems, at first I though this is my end so today I decided to delete and reinstall my modpack. But when I complete the Immersive engineering Assembler, the game save data right on the time I click the hammer to the complex to form multiblock structure, the game freeze 5 minutes and crashed again. I only have the crash log and I hope someone can find out what is the error to prevent it from the future.

https://pastebin.com/RG1j1CTT

crash-2017-08-21_22.07.30-client.txt

Thanks, I think the traveller's belt is the place where this situation begin. I've removed it and place all of my inventory (however I forgot to place my armor and jetpacks) into one chests. My ender chests are private and they empty for most of the time because I use it to transfer items form crates and assembly table directly to the storage system.