brunyman

[Status: Closed] FTB Infinity Evolved Helper Recruitment

Rank Information:

Permissions:

Join full server.
No AFK Kick.
Access to Staff Channels.
Can check others inventory and enderchest.
Check others balance.
Temp mute and Unmute.
Check ban history.

Requirements:

- Atleast 8 hours of server activity per week.
- Join the forums at least once a day.
- Knowledge of your server's modpack.
- You must be mature when dealing with situations and fixing problems. Think before you act.
- Excellent knowledge of the server rules.
- Capability to speak and understanding English properly. (Knowledge of other langauge is also very useful)

Application:

Personal Information:

Name:
Minecraft Username:
Country + Time Zone:
Do you have a microphone?:
Discord Name and ID*:

Staff Requirements:

On average, how many hours can you play per day?**:
Can you join the forums everyday?:
Have you ever been banned?:
A short description of your strengths (For example, a good team worker):
A short description of your weaknesses (For example, getting angry sometimes):
What can you offer us if you were chosen?:
What experience do you have any experience as a staff member? Exemplify:
On a scale from 1 to 10, 1 being Nothing and 10 Being Absolutely Everything, how well do you know the mods and contents of the FTB Infinity Evolved Modpack?:
Have you read the requirements and the list of your permissions?:

Scenarios:

Two players are fighting in global chat, what do you do?:
Another staff member is giving you grief, what do you do?:
You see a player griefing spawn, what do you do? (Helpers do not have access to ban):

*Mandatory
**You must live up to how many hours you say you will play.

Please reply in blueDo not reply in bold.

I wish you the best of luck!

Accepted

Name: Jacob
Minecraft Username: Jacobb303
Languages you speak: English, Spanish (partial)
Country + Time Zone: United States, Pacific Standard Time
Do you have a microphone?: Yes
Discord Name and ID*: Jacobb303 #3400

Staff Requirements:

On average, how many hours can you play per day?**: Some days I play up to 10 hours, but others I can only play for 1, it just depends on what hours I have work, and how much homework I have that day. On average I would say I play 3-4 hours a day.
Can you join the forums everyday?: I can
Have you ever been banned?: I have not
A short description of your strengths (For example, a good team worker): I am very friendly, and I can work well with other people. I also know the majority of the regular players on this server.
A short description of your weaknesses (For example, getting angry sometimes): Sometimes when people are acting arrogant or treating someone else badly in the chat, I end up arguing with them because I don't like seeing people get bullied
What can you offer us if you were chosen?: I am a very level headed person and a frequent player on this server. I can work well with other staff members and help to maintain this servers friendly environment.
What experience do you have any experience as a staff member? Exemplify: I have been a staff member on my friend's server for over 2 years and have helped to resolve many issues.
On a scale from 1 to 10, 1 being Nothing and 10 Being Absolutely Everything, how well do you know the mods and contents of the FTB Infinity Evolved Modpack?: 8-9, because I am very knowledgeable about almost every mod in FTB Infinity evolved, except for Thaumcraft and Witchery, but I am currently working on improving my knowledge in these mods by integrating them in my own base, and doing lots of research online.
Have you read the requirements and the list of your permissions?: I have

Scenarios:

Two players are fighting in global chat, what do you do?: I would first talk to them both individually to hear both sides of the story, and determine the cause of the argument. If could not resolve the issue quickly, and one or both of the players were acting irrationally and disturbing the peace in chat, I would temp mute one or both of them depending on the situation, and continue to talk to them privately and solve the problem. If after multiple attempts I could not solve the problem I would contact another staff member on discord and ask for their help.
Another staff member is giving you grief, what do you do?: I would ask them why they are trying to cause problems, and try to talk them down. If i could not stop them after multiple attempts I would take screenshots of the chat log and ignore them, then contact a "higher up" staff and show them my screenshots.
You see a player griefing spawn, what do you do? (Helpers do not have access to ban): I would first turn on my screen recorder, and ask them why they are griefing spawn, and tell them to stop. Then I would contact a staff member who has access to ban on discord and ask them for help while continuing to record the player and attempting to stop them.
Edited by brunyman
Review