[Status: Closed] FTB Infinity Evolved Helper Recruitment

unknown.png
Infinity Evolved Helper Applications

Rank Information:

Permissions:

Join full server.
No AFK Kick.
Access to Staff Channels.
Can check others inventory and enderchest.
Check others balance.
Temp mute and Unmute.
Check ban history.

Requirements:

- Atleast 8 hours of server activity per week.
- Join the forums at least once a day.
- Knowledge of your server's modpack.
- You must be mature when dealing with situations and fixing problems. Think before you act.
- Excellent knowledge of the server rules.
- Capability to speak and understanding English properly. (Knowledge of other langauge is also very useful)

Application:

Personal Information:

Name:
Minecraft Username:
Country + Time Zone:
Do you have a microphone?:
Discord Name and ID*:

Staff Requirements:

On average, how many hours can you play per day?**:
Can you join the forums everyday?:
Have you ever been banned?:
A short description of your strengths (For example, a good team worker):
A short description of your weaknesses (For example, getting angry sometimes):
What can you offer us if you were chosen?:
What experience do you have any experience as a staff member? Exemplify:
On a scale from 1 to 10, 1 being Nothing and 10 Being Absolutely Everything, how well do you know the mods and contents of the FTB Infinity Evolved Modpack?:
Have you read the requirements and the list of your permissions?:

Scenarios:

Two players are fighting in global chat, what do you do?:
Another staff member is giving you grief, what do you do?:
You see a player griefing spawn, what do you do? (Helpers do not have access to ban):

*Mandatory
**You must live up to how many hours you say you will play.

Please reply in blueDo not reply in bold.

I wish you the best of luck!

Accepted

Personal Information:

Name: Jojo
Minecraft Username: Anonymousjojo
Languages you speak: English, Slovak and understand some German/ speak and write some too
Country + Time Zone: Slovakia, UTC+1
Do you have a microphone?: yes
Discord Name and ID*Hackerman#6401

Staff Requirements:

On average, how many hours can you play per day?**2-5 hours a day
Can you join the forums everyday?: yes
Have you ever been banned?: no
A short description of your strengths (For example, a good team worker): I can solve any give situation with time
A short description of your weaknesses (For example, getting angry sometimes): Strong men don't have weaknesses
What can you offer us if you were chosen?: My time and experience
What experience do you have any experience as a staff member? Exemplify: yes i do, I was a Mod on one of the Attack of the B-Team modpack server called Nanotekkit.us about 3 years back, 
and a Head-Admin on one of the most popular servers on Crafting dead called TCX.
On a scale from 1 to 10, 1 being Nothing and 10 Being Absolutely Everything, how well do you know the mods and contents of the FTB Infinity Evolved Modpack?: I would say about 7-8, i know most of the mods and for those i don't well there's always wiki i can read.
Have you read the requirements and the list of your permissions?:
yes
Scenarios:
Two players are fighting in global chat, what do you do?: If it's game ratelated i would look at the problem and try and solve it, if it's something personal i would advice them to deal with it in pm, or if it's something that doesn't belong to the right manners i would warn them about it and depending on the extend of the bad manners give a mute or kick.
Another staff member is giving you grief, what do you do?: Take some evindence, video or photo proof of it and report it.
You see a player griefing spawn, what do you do? (Helpers do not have access to ban)Again take evindence of the situation, note the player name down, warn the player, if he continues kick, if helpers get the jail privilege jail him and report him to higher power.

Accepted

Personal Information:

Name: Alin
Minecraft Username: Y0lin
Languages you speak: English and Romanian
Country + Time Zone: Romania, UTC +02:00
Do you have a microphone?: Yes
Discord Name and ID*: Y0lin#4413

Staff Requirements:

On average, how many hours can you play per day?**: 1-3 hours maybe more
Can you join the forums everyday?: I already do, to see what is new
Have you ever been banned?: No
A short description of your strengths (For example, a good team worker): I do not like describing myself but i am friendly and the most important thing, i like to help people both in real life and virtual one
A short description of your weaknesses (For example, getting angry sometimes): Since i am an sociopath and i do not have feelings, nothing can make me snap. No weaknesses for me
What can you offer us if you were chosen?: I can offer my help, that is why i am applying for this.
What experience do you have any experience as a staff member? Exemplify: A long time ago i was admin/moderator on a few modded servers
On a scale from 1 to 10, 1 being Nothing and 10 Being Absolutely Everything, how well do you know the mods and contents of the FTB Infinity Evolved Modpack?: Well, i played long enough to know most of the things about the current mods so i would say 7.5/10
Have you read the requirements and the list of your permissions?: Of course i did, what is that?

Scenarios:

Two players are fighting in global chat, what do you do?: It depends, if they fight to death with knifes/swords i let them cut themselves, but if they start talking shit, i tell them to stop otherwise mute. If that does not help i call the big boys to deal with it.
Another staff member is giving you grief, what do you do?: I report him/her with proper proof of course.
You see a player griefing spawn, what do you do? (Helpers do not have access to ban): Again, i make sure to get proof (video/screenshots) and report it to the big boys.
Edited by brunyman
Review

Accepted

Name: Jackson
Minecraft Username: Jakeson2000
Languages you speak: English (and a minor bit of French)
Country + Time Zone: United States of America EST 
Do you have a microphone?: Yes
Discord Name and ID*Jakeson2000 #7613

Staff Requirements:

On average, how many hours can you play per day?**Will vary depending on the day of the week, usually 2 or more hours for weekdays and 4 to 5 hours on weekends
Can you join the forums everyday?: Yes
Have you ever been banned? No
A short description of your strengths (For example, a good team worker): I am an excellent problem solver and proficient with mediation between players, I also am an experienced staff member on previous servers holding positions ranging from helper to admin, and through these experiences I learned how to work as part of a successful staff team.
A short description of your weaknesses (For example, getting angry sometimes): Although I will always help someone to the best of my abilities i sometimes can get easily annoyed by people begging for things in chat and playing on an expert mode infinity evolved server and not knowing even the most basic of mods.
What can you offer us if you were chosen?: I can offer myself as an extra reliable set of hands to help out anywhere I'm needed and can use my vast experience with other servers to make this server better any way I can.
What experience do you have any experience as a staff member? Exemplify: I have had many experiences as a staff member on a number of servers, most notably was my time on MookNetwork a very popular infinity evolved server, where i started as a helper and quickly rose to the rank of Admin. The server was similar to this one in many ways including their use of auctions, the market, a lively discord chatroom and large forums area. I believe my experience as a staff member on this server was extremely valuable and look forward to the opportunity to apply some of the things I've learned there to this server. 
On a scale from 1 to 10, 1 being Nothing and 10 Being Absolutely Everything, how well do you know the mods and contents of the FTB Infinity Evolved Mudpack?: I would say an 8 I am extremely knowledgable with magic mods like Thaumcraft, blood magic and witchery and most of the basic techmods however, i do lack some knowledge on the endgame section of certain techmods.
Have you read the requirements and the list of your permissions?: Yes and i fully comprehend the permissions and requirements for this position

Scenarios:

Two players are fighting in global chat, what do you do?: As long as the conflict is is somewhat calm and does not use any foul language, racial slurs... etc i would politely ask them to take their disagreement into private messages so that it does not disturb other players on the server. However if the situation is over something in game I can help with i would do everything in my power to fix the situation. If the situation continues and intensifies I may ask them to stop entirely and as a last case scenario mute them both for equal amounts of time.
Another staff member is giving you grief, what do you do?: I would attempt to reason with them and ask them to stop, if they persist I would contact a staff member that outranks them and ask for their help.
You see a player griefing spawn, what do you do? (Helpers do not have access to ban)I would immediately collect evidence i.e screenshots or a screen recording and then contact another staff member on the server with more power, if none is available i would turn to discord or the forums to try to contact a staff member that can handle the situation.
Edited by brunyman
Review

Accepted

Name: Aidan
Minecraft Username: MrSoloHD
Languages you speak:  English, Little bit of French
Country + Time Zone: Canada, EST
Do you have a microphone?: No
Discord Name and ID*MrSoloHD#2657

Staff Requirements:

On average, how many hours can you play per day?**8 Hours
Can you join the forums everyday?: Yes
Have you ever been banned?: No
A short description of your strengths (For example, a good team worker): I am a nice human being, love helping people and solving problems, I have a nice understanding of this modpack.
A short description of your weaknesses (For example, getting angry sometimes): I do not work with immature people, working with mature people is my priority and I never get emotional. 
What can you offer us if you were chosen?: I can offer a lot of help to the community and help new people if they're experiencing any glitches or any sort.
What experience do you have any experience as a staff member? Exemplify: Staff at Fortresscraft(Factions Server) became Owner. Temporary Staff at a skyblock server and being staff at Craftersland SkyFactory 2.5.
On a scale from 1 to 10, 1 being Nothing and 10 Being Absolutely Everything, how well do you know the mods and contents of the FTB Infinity Evolved Modpack?: 9
Have you read the requirements and the list of your permissions?: Yes

Scenarios:

Two players are fighting in global chat, what do you do?:  To start everything off, I will ask the two players to be quiet if not, they both will receive a warning, then proceed what their problem is.
Another staff member is giving you grief, what do you do?:  I will ask them to stop, if not I will take video or image evidence of them greifing
You see a player griefing spawn, what do you do? (Helpers do not have access to ban) First, I would kick them for greifing, if they still resume their griefing, I would ask the assistance of a Higher-ranking staff member.

*Mandatory
**You must live up to how many hours you say you will play.
Edited by brunyman
Review