Goodbye Crafter's

Powerwarp

On 24/01/2018 at 7:57 PM, Fire_Ligth said:

This can't be possible... I don't know what to write here...

It's sad to see you leaving, as you probably know you are one of the essentials parts of the community and the staff team and without you it wouldn't be the same. I don't want you to leave, but I think that you already did all thet you could for the community.

I still remember more than one year ago, when I passed the first step for beeing staff and you told me that the second step was a Skype call, I was terrified! :D After this, finally I arrived to my objective, be an staff member, and without your opportunity I wouldn't never achieved it.

Well, I don't know what more I can add, I have never been good saying goodbye, but sometime you have to say it.

Thanks for all that you did here, I hope a lot of luck in your life because you deserve it, and I hope that someday you comeback again, you will be always welcome!

Thanks man honestly means a lot to me. We had some good times hahaha, yeah I still remember that interview - and look at you now :P. Hopefully I will see you around mate, all the best.

On 24/01/2018 at 8:34 PM, Terminator said:

We go way back to the good old days man, and as you said, the memories are countless. Thanks for all your help, I know you gave your hardest to help as much as you can.

I'm really sorry to see you go, even tho it's true, we can all see you can hardly spend any time here, school is more important after all and im sure we will all be happy to have you back anytime.

Yeah hahaha we did have some great times. There aren't many of us left from back then nice to see a few old faces still :P. Good luck in everything you're doing bro, hopefully we'll play again some time soon!

On 24/01/2018 at 9:02 PM, AdriStrike said:

This is really shocking. After so many years being such an impotant part for this comunity I thought you would never leave. But I can also understand that you're tired after so many years of work. You've been a really important person of this comunity for lots of years, and I can say for all of us, thank you for everything you've done for this great comunity, for the users and staff members. You've earned all of our respect.

I remember when I first joined the staff, but... before that, came the application and the interview. I still can remember every word I said on the interview, I was kinda nervous, and you looked so much a chill person, I could appreciate that at the very first sentence you said, you were so calmed that even calmed me too. Then, I kept winning your trust and climbing through ranks, until I got GM+, at that moment, I completed all my goals in this comunity but also created even more. 

I don't know what else to add here, I just want to thank you for everything you've done for this comunity and for the users on it.  You've put so much effort on this comunity which will never be forgotten, and I know that everyone appreciate it as much as I do.

Hope to see you around and maybe back someday.

AdriStrike

Everything has to come to an end eventually :(.You deserve the GM+ and have done great things for our community too, so thank you! Yes, I hope to see you again mate, I'm sure we will. Keep doing what you're doing man :)

On 24/01/2018 at 9:24 PM, Virtmo said:

Sad to see you leave man, as long as I have known you were manager. Sadly we didn't get a chance to knew each other well.(mostly because I am scared of you :P). Hopefully we will have a chance when you come back( I won't scared anymore B-)). 

I wish you the best of luck and God Speed ;)

It's sad to go :( Keep on working hard mate, you're a good staff members and have done a lot for the community too! Hopefully we'll meet again at some point :)

On 25/01/2018 at 10:59 AM, Lexylelelele said:

God bless you man. I'm speechless.

You too bro, we've had some great times in Minecraft and other games. Drop me a message anytime that you're free to play! Lotta love 

On 25/01/2018 at 1:47 PM, Jimmel said:

It's funny, I was around to see you work your way up from being a Sponsor, then a builder for v1, all the way to being the network manager. Leaving is not an easy thing to come to terms with, but in the end it's your life and you can't let anything get in the way of that. Whether it be school or work, it's a priority. CraftersLand has been home to me as much as it's been to you so I completely understand where you're coming from. It's the memories that stay and you have plenty of those! 

You've done an incredible job with the staff, keeping the team in check without ever going over the top. Thank you for your passion and all the hard work you've put into making this community a better place. I absolutely loved hearing about your new servers and upcoming projects. Now, you've always been there for us, caring and understanding. Even when I messed up badly, you gave me another chance and trusted me with a position in the staff. I won't forget that.

They say respect is earned, you've definitely earned ours. I wish you the best of luck moving forward in life, be sure to keep in touch with the team and stop by to say hello whenever you're free. I hope one day you'll be back in the staff for more. :)

Take care. 

Yeah hahaha, really aren't many of us left, we had some great times back then, so many good memories. Still remember that time on tekkit when I joined for the first time and you gave me a load of toasties and items I had no idea what they did :P No worries at all, you deserved the second chance and it clearly paid off, hopefully you'll return from your break asap and get back into the Crafter's routine. Best of luck to you too mate, send me a message at anytime and hopefully we can play at some point :)

On 25/01/2018 at 6:22 PM, SuperSlimesKing said:

This is ... shocking news. Well, good bye old friend, and good luck with the exams. We all hope to see you again someday.

Thanks man, good luck to you too! I hope you achieve whatever you want in life!

On 25/01/2018 at 7:12 PM, ZengZ said:

Wow... I dont know where to start, I know I mess up with our "friendship" even thought we didnt spoke as much I wanted. I hope you read the skype message I send you.

Just want to wish you the best in life and good luck out there, world can be a difficult pleace where to live.

Hope you still in contact with the community!

Thanks Zeng, yeah we have had a rough patch. I'll make sure to check my Skype messages :). Best of luck with everything! 

On 25/01/2018 at 11:51 PM, Nukelar said:

@Powerwarp sad to think we wont be able to pull that april fools from last year now ;)

Hahahah, looks like someone else will need to take up that responsibility then ;). Make it good! 

On 25/01/2018 at 11:55 PM, flamefurno said:

Hey warp, sad to see you leave temporarily! I can say that, because I know you will come back ;p Never really had the chance to talk to you, don't know if that is a good thing or not, haha. But honestly man, best wishes to you and thanks for all you have done to CraftersLand!

Thanks very much bro! I wish the best of luck for you in the future, I do hope to return sometime! See you around (: 

Oh no i can't believe it's happening, I hope its an early April fool jokes but its way too early for it:(

Well if you are leaving I just want thank you so much for your service in Craftersland and thank you for accepting me as one of the Staff team it's such an honor, I still remembered my interview even if it was a long time ago. Man.., time sure flies eh?

I hope we'll be seeing you really soon in Craftersland, only time will tell i guess

Best of luck and many wishes to you, cheers.

Best Regards,

Itsz

On 28/01/2018 at 1:53 PM, Zyko said:

Nooooooo:(

:((( will miss you mate, need to make sure we stay in touch. Good luck in the future man! See you around

On 28/01/2018 at 2:31 PM, itsz said:

Oh no i can't believe it's happening, I hope its an early April fool jokes but its way too early for it:(

Well if you are leaving I just want thank you so much for your service in Craftersland and thank you for accepting me as one of the Staff team it's such an honor, I still remembered my interview even if it was a long time ago. Man.., time sure flies eh?

I hope we'll be seeing you really soon in Craftersland, only time will tell i guess

Best of luck and many wishes to you, cheers.

Best Regards,

Itsz

Yeah time flies, haha. Thank you for joining staff and being so dedicated! I hope to see you again man, best of luck to you too! :)

Hi @Powerwarp I've come to say a couple of things.

I'm not happy about ur farewell from this community. Even though I'm no longer here because of what happened. I can't think of ur deciding to leave here.. You are and u will continue to be a wonderfull person. 

Thank u for giving me that opportunity to be part of this community. And for putting up with so many false complaints about me. I hope u will soon you return to this community. I still have a lot to bother :P

I hope he's doing well in his life. I also hope u enjoyed those couple of months of moving xD

Kind regards: Isma ♥

On 29/01/2018 at 10:21 PM, SW33TDR34MS said:

Hi @Powerwarp I've come to say a couple of things.

I'm not happy about ur farewell from this community. Even though I'm no longer here because of what happened. I can't think of ur deciding to leave here.. You are and u will continue to be a wonderfull person. 

Thank u for giving me that opportunity to be part of this community. And for putting up with so many false complaints about me. I hope u will soon you return to this community. I still have a lot to bother :P

I hope he's doing well in his life. I also hope u enjoyed those couple of months of moving xD

Kind regards: Isma ♥

Thanks bro, best of luck to you in the future! Thanks for all your work with my servers and Crafter's Land's too - hopefully I'll see you around! :) 

17 minutes ago, Powerwarp said:

Thanks bro, best of luck to you in the future! Thanks for all your work with my servers and Crafter's Land's too - hopefully I'll see you around! :) 

I'm sure we'll see each other again. You could pass from time to time by the server to greet.
Although... Would have to evade the ban.
HAHAHA

Gl with everything.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Necroing posts is frowned upon, but having just gotten a chance to see this, i felt the need to tip my hat.

Was an honor, I appreciate everything you did for me and for the community, I will never forget you.

Despite all our fights, arguments and almost ballistic conversations, I always respected you and thought of you as a friend looking out for me.

Thanks for everything, I hope you go on to live a good life doing the things you've always wanted to do :D

~Andrew.

On 5/14/2018 at 10:41 AM, Andrew2070 said:

Necroing posts is frowned upon, but having just gotten a chance to see this, i felt the need to tip my hat.

Was an honor, I appreciate everything you did for me and for the community, I will never forget you.

Despite all our fights, arguments and almost ballistic conversations, I always respected you and thought of you as a friend looking out for me.

Thanks for everything, I hope you go on to live a good life doing the things you've always wanted to do :D

~Andrew.

Sorry to re-open haha, but thanks man appreciate it, glad to see that you're back in the community, I wish you the best with everything that you do with your life :). 

• FireKun unlocked this topic
  • 2 weeks later...
16 minutes ago, FreeFallFTW said:

You forgot to close this back,but I'll also take my time to say this:

Thanks powerwarp for what you've done for us,the community,we'll miss you!You'll never be forgotten,good luck with everything in life!

Thanks man, I appreciate it ? and you too! Oh haha, my bad. Will close it now. Thanks to everyone for all their kind wishes, great to see how well craftersland is doing!! 

Archived