Henk

[Status: Under review] Network Helper Recruitment

Rank Information: 

Prefix: [Helper]

Permissions:
Moderate and reply to Direct Support tickets.
Access to private Staff Chat.
Issue warnings to players.
Low amounts of moderation in the network forum.

Responsibilities:
Assist and advise players with issues and report problems to higher staff. You must also behave in a way that accurately reflects our community values, as you are representing Crafter’s Land!

Requirements:
- At least 8 hours of activity per week.
- Minecraft knowledge.
- Maturity and team work capacity.
- Exceptional knowledge of the Server Rules.
- The ability to speak and understand English properly.

If your post gets hidden, it means you don't meet our requirements. 
Please reply in Blue.
-----------------------------------
1. Personal Information

Name:
Age/Sex:
Minecraft username:
Skype username + Discord ID:
Do you have a microphone?:
Playtime hours per day:
Do you think you can meet our requirements?:
Can you understand and make yourself clear in English?:
Country + Time Zone:
2. Staff Knowledge

What can you offer us as a Helper?:

Have you had any past experience?:
What do you value in a good Staff Member?:

Two players are fighting in global chat, using excessive caps and vulgar language, what do you do?:

3. Motivation

Why do you wish to join the Craftersland Staff?:
What are your expectations from us?:

Why are you interested in our servers and community?:

4. Minecraft Experience

When did you start playing Minecraft?:

Do you have premium or cracked account ?:
When did you start playing on Craftersland?:

Have you ever been banned?(tell us why, when and what happened.):

5. Other relevant information

This is your chance to impress us. Write about yourself, your dedication to Minecraft or anything you find relevant for us to know.

Good Luck!

1. Personal Information

Name: Gerardo
Age/Sex: 13/Male
Minecraft username: gerry_lmao
Skype username + Discord ID: gerardofraire2004@hotmail.com(gerry_lmao) / gerry_lmao #6719
Do you have a microphone?: Yes
Playtime hours per day: 4-5 In weekend I play a lot, during week I play too much either
Do you think you can meet our requirements?: Yes
Can you understand and make yourself clear in English?: Yes, I’ve been learning it since I was 7 years old
Country + Time Zone: Mexico GMT -6 hours
2. Staff Knowledge

Help everyone, sometimes in the server when I join at night there’s a lot of players asking for help and I would love to help them. Make a server without hackers and buggers. Maturity solving problems 

Have you had any past experience?: Yes, I was mod in a server that the owner had to close it because he didn’t have time, and a friend created an server in which he gave me admin but he didn’t had more time.
What do you value in a good Staff Member?: I think that the knowledge and patience in a staff member is important and I’m patient. I like a lot help people and that's something good! 

Two players are fighting in global chat, using excessive caps and vulgar language, what do you do?: Tell them to stop, if they continue, warn them and take screenshots if it’s needed

3. Motivation

I have been in this community a lot of time ago and I know almost all of the server and this is a really good chance! I like a lot this server that is the only server in which I play! 
What are your expectations from us?: I think that this server is a really nice community and like I said before I want to help fixing bugs, etc

Why are you interested in our servers and community?: A friend told me about this server and I'm really thankful with him for showing me a really good server. I like CTW, acv1,creative, all the games! :)

4. Minecraft Experience

Around 4 years ago

Do you have premium or cracked account ?: Yes, premiun
When did you start playing on Craftersland?: I think 3 years ago I joined to the forums in 2016 but I started playing in 2015

Have you ever been banned?: Yes, in network and I know that I can’t do that I learned from my mistakes. I apologize

In my free time I don't know why but I made algebra problems! I also play the flute and the piano. I'm also learning guitar :) I think that it would be helpful that I know spanish because most of the people in this server speaks spanish! I'm learning french too (hard but possible) I like to paint, I'm very bad drawing. I know a lot of Minecraft since I started playing 4 years ago, and in commands I know because I was helper in many servers and I learned many commands there, and a truth is that I join to the forums every day at all hour is something for me daily to see posts and try to help! It would be a really good opportunity to learn new things! I also know almost everybody on this server

GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE! :)

Name: Alex.
Age/Sex: 12/Male.
Minecraft username: sWolfieMC
Skype username + Discord ID: WolfieSkype + Wolfie#8692
Do you have a microphone?: Yes, but it doesn't work very well.
Playtime hours per day: 5
Do you think you can meet our requirements?: Yes.
Can you understand and make yourself clear in English?: Yes.
Country + Time Zone: Romania GMT/UTC 02:00  (i was born in Spain)

What can you offer us as a Helper?: An active staff that can fix other's problems and help the new ones.

Have you had any past experience?: Yes, i was a staff, but not in CL.
What do you value in a good Staff Member?: Helping people, be fair, fixing other's problems and help the new ones.

Two players are fighting in global chat, using excessive caps and vulgar language, what do you do?: It's annoying to see 2 players or more fighting, so i will tell them to stop, fix the problem and calm them, if they continue and don't want to stop, i will warn them.

3. Motivation

Why do you wish to join the Craftersland Staff?: Because i want to help the server and make it better.

What are your expectations from us?: Fix the bugs, and, something new, like.. Eggwars? And fix the anticheat on CTW and SW.

Why are you interested in our servers and community?: Because the community is good.

4. Minecraft Experience

When did you start playing Minecraft?: On my tablet, in 2014, for the first time, and then i got a PC, in 2015, and i played on the PC for the first time. After 1 week, R.i.p PC, and i couldn't play more. On the end of 2015, my cousin's dad repaired it and i could play without any problems. 

Do you have premium or cracked account ?: Premium.
When did you start playing on Craftersland?: Well, after my PC got fixed, my friend showed me this server, when i joined for the first time, i liked it so much, and i played it a lot.

Have you ever been banned?: Yes, and i want to apologize for what i did, sorry.

This is your chance to impress us. Write about yourself, your dedication to Minecraft or anything you find relevant for us to know:

I am a kid who loves swimming, drawing, listening music, and playing video games. My favorite School subjects are math, geography and english, i also learn french but i do not like it, i would like to learn spanish or russian instead of french. I Also like sunny days, and the countries with a good climate. I also like to do jokes, and socialize. I don't understand the people that thinks that the life sucks, for me, life is great, and thanks to the god that he gave me the chance to live here.

That's all, good luck everyone, and remember, a rank doesn't make you someone special or "the best", you are the same person. 

Accepted!

1. Personal Information

Name: Luis

Age/Sex: 14/Male
Minecraft username: RuisuMC
Skype username + Discord ID: live:ruisu1603 / RuisuMC#9076
Do you have a microphone?: Yes, fully functional!
Playtime hours per day: In school period I can play 1h per day, sometimes no, but in weekends i can play easily 6 hours.

Do you think you can meet our requirements?: I think so, I've playing on the server 3 years ago (2015), so i know all the rules.
Can you understand and make yourself clear in English?: Yes, maybe in the worst cases i can't speak, that is because I'm very shy with new people. Also I can speak Spanish.

Country + Time Zone: Argentina, GMT/UTC -3:00
2. Staff Knowledge

What can you offer us as a Helper?: As Helper I can offer my help to other players who need or had questions. Also i can offer madurity to solve problems that new/olds member have

Have you had any past experience?: Yes, I was MOD in other server. Recently Helper, but now that server is closed.
What do you value in a good Staff Member?: Sufficient maturity to solve problems because there are guys fighting all the time, and of cuorse, activity, now when there is no staff online many players abuse of bugs in CTW, that is the modality that  I play more and that is the modality where we do all reports of bugs.

Two players are fighting in global chat, using excessive caps and vulgar language, what do you do?: Try to solve it with words because the "warn" is the finally thing i can do to stop them, if the players don't stop with passively i'll warn them, and if they keep spamming the chat i'll call a higher staff member to mute them, that can simply finish the fight in all modalities, but in CTW mute is not an option (In game, in lobby works), so I'll call a higher staff member (Judge, Mod, Admin, GM.) to kick them, but if they are back and keep spamming the ultimate thing we can do is ban them for spam (10, 15min).

3. Motivation

Because I want a CL with no hackers/bug abusers, and a guy (me) who helps to everyone that need help (via /msg or in Global Chat). As a normal user I try to help persons via /msg, but I'm not staff so I can't help them quickly with bigs problems, like a scam, but I recommed them to do a post in forums or contac a staff member.
What are your expectations from us?: My expectations are done, but I think we need to solve more quickly the problems in Technical Support.

Why are you interested in our servers and community?: My interest is in CTW, but I came for TnT Run, then I found CTW, and now I love it. But there are rule breakers and I hate them, so @AdriStrike told me about the forum. I started to do reports (My best report was one that I reported 56 persons!). This is a good community and I want to help this, if I can do anything.

4. Minecraft Experience

When did you start playing Minecraft?: 2014- 2015

Do you have premium or cracked account ?: A Premium Acc.
When did you start playing on Craftersland?: In 2015, with other Nickname, but I lost the password, and then I created my new and current account RuisuMC

Have you ever been banned?: Yes I've been banned, but I apologize for that, I was banned 3 times, the third I was unbanned, because that was a mystake from the staff

This is your chance to impress us. Write about yourself, your dedication to Minecraft or anything you find relevant for us to know.

I live in Argentina, I have one brother, but he left the server, sometimes he enter the server

I love cats, currently I have one, with no more 6 years olds.

I'm a big fan of anime, I watched more than 100 animes in 3 months, now I'm watching an anime with 12 seasons. Also, I plays Visual Novels (Games)

I have friends in the server, like iiDanteDMC (Danet <3), Mainblast, gerry_lmao, iiTzTutas11_, iiTzAwesome_, iiTzAtlasGamer_, iiTzTheAlfredOne, Fabizuar, iiMel7u7_, Nightmare1, iiTzWolfMcKing_, iiTzArismaltor_, Swaggirl200,  MichaelJGD, RESITUACION, sofiagonzales, OnlyFredyKsC, and I don't want to lose our relationship, and yes, I know that I forget to add more people, so sorry. :(

In my free time I plays the piano, it's a bit hard.

I'm very shy in real life and I'm patient with people who don't know what to do and i'm glad to offer my help to them.

Good luck with your applicaton! :)

Bye.

1. Personal Information

Name: Dante.
Age/Sex: 16 / Male.
Minecraft username: iiDanteDMC.
Skype username + Discord ID: I dont use it / iiDanteDMC#7705
Do you have a microphone?: Nope.
Playtime hours per day: 5-6.
Do you think you can meet our requirements?: Yep.
Can you understand and make yourself clear in English?: I think so. I'm not an expert, but I can try.
Country + Time Zone: Argentina - GMT -3.
2. Staff Knowledge

An active staff that can help others, especially new users with their questions or problems.

Have you had any past experience?: Not directly as staff, but from outside and I understand what should be done.
What do you value in a good Staff Member?: Teamwork, be equal before friendly, serious and help everyone.

Two players are fighting in global chat, using excessive caps and vulgar language, what do you do?: First, I would try to know the cause of the problem, then I would try to stop them and if they do not stop, and if they do not stop, I just give them a warn.

3. Motivation

I have played on this server for a long time, like 5 years and I have never been a staff member, so I would like to try to be part of the staff
What are your expectations from us?: An active network, that listens to its players, that accepts suggestions and something more than that.

Why are you interested in our servers and community?: Simply because I like it.

4. Minecraft Experience

Do you have premium or cracked account ?: Premium.
When did you start playing on Craftersland?: Like 2014.

Have you ever been banned?: Yes.. but I've learned from my mistakes, I know it seems like a simple answer, but yes, I've learned from them.

I am a guy who likes anime and video games, I like to help people and more things, I have also helped a lot looking for bugs in the server, in some modalities.

Good luck everyone :).

Accepted!

1. Personal Information

Name: Tomas
Age/Sex: 18 - Male
Minecraft username: xtomyserrax
Skype username + Discord ID: tomyserra18 ; xtomyserrax#8975
Playtime hours per day: Depends: on average 3 to 5 hours.
Do you think you can meet our requirements?: Yes
Can you understand and make yourself clear in English?: Spanish is my main tongue but I have been learning English since I was 6.
Country + Time Zone: Argentina GMT -3
2. Staff Knowledge

What can you offer us as a Helper?: I can offer all my expertice with minecraft, my past when I was a server owner and also my knowledge of developing. I can help player to get better as I did.

Have you had any past experience?: Yes, I had my own server network for more than 2 years. It was really cool but I just got tired of the hard work of owning a server.
What do you value in a good Staff Member?: Well it depends the rank they are. In my opinion, a good staff member is an active one who is willing to help others. I dont care much about how much they know or how experienced they are, they just need to accomplish their role well. So a helper needs to be active helping people, a mod needs to be moderating and checking people are comfortable and behaving as they should and an admin has to be doing the "administrator" tasks: such as adding new things in the world, fixing bugs, adding plugins, etc.

If you have a good active staff team, each rank has to do their role and the server will work perfectly. So admins dont need to lose time moderating, mods dont need to lose time helping new guys, etc.

Two players are fighting in global chat, using excessive caps and vulgar language, what do you do?: Well as said before I am a helper so my role is to help. The first thing I would do is to tell the players to please calm down and to tell me what is happening. If I cant help them, and I cant "fix" their problems and they are still fighting, I will need to warn them.

3. Motivation

Why do you wish to join the Craftersland Staff?: I would like to join cause I see there is not much active staff and I want the server to improve. My real motivation would be to help coding, as I am a developer, but I understand that trust has to be made.
What are your expectations from us?: I expect that you trust me, or trust whoever your staff will be. And also, I expect a group of staff, all together helping each other.

Why are you interested in our servers and community?: I like playing here, specially in ACV1.

4. Minecraft Experience

Wow, nice question: I started playing when I was 11 years old so it is 7 years from now. I first started playing only survival until I knew multiplayer existed and then played on serers.

Do you have premium or cracked account ?: Premium
When did you start playing on Craftersland?: I started playing here 4 years ago, then I left cause the server closed or was like inactive, and I just returned like 2 months ago or less willing to remember all the things I did here.

Have you ever been banned?: Nope.

Well as said before: I was a server owner so all the things I think of a server are related to that. I understand how an owner feels, how difficult is sometimes to be there, and also how good it feels. I was the guy who loved to be checking new plugins, installing them, config them, and to see people enjoying.

I am actually a spigot and bukkit developer, so I have more experience on that role. I would love to help the server fix all the bugs it has on ACV1. I sometimes notice small ones and big ones, and well, I know I can be really helpful with that.

I will leave you my spigot resources page so you can check that I am a real dev and I will also leave you the link to my most succesful plugin so you can have a look :)

Staff Facilities

My resources

I will also be on holidays from the 02/14 to 02/26 ; just for letting you know!

1. Personal Information

Name:  Jaime.
Age/Sex: 14/Male
Minecraft username: Jiimmy_04
Skype username + Discord ID: Skype: I don't have / Discord: Jiimmy_04#5253
Do you have a microphone?: My mobile phone, but I can borrow a microphone from my brother!
Playtime hours per day: If it's required, I can play 2-4 hours. If I have any exam, 1-2 hours at least!
Do you think you can meet our requirements?: Yes.
Can you understand and make yourself clear in English: My 1st language is spanish, as i'm from Spain. My 2nd is english, i've been learning it since I was 6! So yes.
Country + Time Zone: Spain. UTC +1:00
2. Staff Knowledge

What can I offer? I can give help, I can teach a lot of things to the people, give good vibes to the new crafters! But mostly, I can help the server grow, I can help the staffs, and I can give new members what the staffs and other people teached me in all this years playing.

Have you had any past experience?:  Actually, yes. I was ADMIN in a server with 10-30 people (it was my brother's server) and I learnt a lot of things from it and learnt to solve problemas between members!
What do you value in a good Staff Member?:  Being serious, good, that love their "job" (I mean, they have to love being staff and helping others :D) But what I value most, is that the staff have empathy. If you can't put in the others person place, sorry but this is not your place!

Two players are fighting in global chat, using excessive caps and vulgar language, what do you do?:  First, I would ask what's happening, ask each player their part of the story, I will meditate and I will take letters in the matter (is an spanish said, it means that I will put the things in their place, I will do the right thing). If none of them seems trustable, I will mute both of them, if one of them is the guilty, I will warn him/her, but I will tell the other person not to do it again.

3. Motivation

Why do you wish to join the Craftersland Staff?:  I love helping people, in real life or in games. I would like to give this server a bit of help from me and give the other players good advices!
What are your expectations from us?:  I would like to see people believing in us, people believing in "the new generation", a good team, good people, but most importantly, loyalty and respect between each member!

Why are you interested in our servers and community?:  I've been playing this server for a long time, I've never been disapointed and, sincerely, is the only server I play a lot xD.

4. Minecraft Experience

Do you have premium or cracked account ?: Premium. Jiimmy_04
When did you start playing on Craftersland?: I started playing in 2015, it was one of the first servers I played (as I was non-Premium at first, I started playing this server, thanks to a video from RedstoneCanarias! :D)

Have you ever been banned?:  Sadly, yes. I've been banned 5 times (I know, that's a lot) because of trolling and doing evade (evade one was a mistake from Cuadroto, he unbanned me the same day) and about trolling, one time was a "fake" report, I wasn't able to write an unban request because I started reporting in the fórum 3-4 months ago.

I'm not the type of person that's known because I have bad language, but it's true that sometimes , when i'm angry, I have a bad speech :/ (you can see it in my warnings xD). I watch anime, I do the rubik's cube (i'm one of the best of Europe! :D), I have very good friends, I love listening the piano, sad music, the rain and those things. Lastly, I want to say, thanks to the people that believe i can get staff and good luck everyone! I know everyone that wrote here, can be a very good staff, thanks and bye!

1. Personal Information

Name: Jorge Lérida Caballero
Age/Sex: 13
Minecraft username: MeJorge
Skype username + Discord ID: Jorge Lérida Caballero
Do you have a microphone?: No, but I a headphone with microphone, does it count?
Playtime hours per day: Idk but over 1-2
Do you think you can meet our requirements?: Maybe :P If i get the rank, i'd get more responsabilyties so i would be more serious
Can you understand and make yourself clear in English?: Yes, i've got a B2 level and increasing! :D
Country + Time Zone: Spain, 0º
2. Staff Knowledge

What can you offer us as a Helper?: as i play a lot and i  have experience, i can spot lots of illegal stuff, maybe not exactly, but i'll make sure people is doing ilegal stuff before punishing, also, i'd help people with their problems and stop being stupid :D

Have you had any past experience?:  Nope.
What do you value in a good Staff Member?: He/She has to be legal, helpful, comprensive and friendly.

Two players are fighting in global chat, using excessive caps and vulgar language, what do you do?:

I ask both of them to stop and if they don't i warn them, and if they keep without stopping, mute

3. Motivation

Why do you wish to join the Craftersland Staff?: Becouse i see lots of people doing ilegal stuff and i cant punish them instantly and that's bad, for example a bug abuser or someone trolling.

What are your expectations from us?: I spect mature, legal, serious and friendly people

Why are you interested in our servers and community?: Becouse in this server, i met lot of intersenting, friendly and funny people that keeps me playing in it, also the games are fun and keeps me interested in every game

4. Minecraft Experience

When did you start playing Minecraft?: Lots of years ago, maybe 4 maybe 5

Do you have premium or cracked account ?: Cracked, but maybe in a future i buy a premium one
When did you start playing on Craftersland?: 2 or 3 years ago

Have you ever been banned?: Yes, but: 1 of them was when i was a noob, 1 becouse i didnt know it was ilegal, 1 was false (i got unbaned) and 1 was a mistake. The other won't repeat again if i get the rank becouse i'll be more responsabel (Maybe you think this is an excuse but it's true, promise)

As everyone, when people make me angry, i get angry (Well that's obvious) but if i get the rank: or i warn them (If they insult, spam or flood) or i shut up. A rank is a responsability in this game and i have to take care of it if i get it. Also i'd try to be more friendly to people for the same reason and as i said in another comment, i won't punish anyone just for making me angry or becouse i think it's hacker, i'll make sure of it first and then i'll punish or if someone makes me angry (read the upper line). Also I listen to music so sometimes i can be afk for a long time looking for a song (That happens sometimes :P). Also I play on holidays, I like anime, series, films, videogames and all the geek stuff you can imagine but books, I always leave them at half. Well, that's all  Good luck and Bye!

1. Personal Information

Name:Oixon
Age/Sex:18/Male
Minecraft username:tecno_Gamer
Skype username + Discord ID:XxEVATUBBERS_FANxX/tecno_GamerYT#3644
Do you have a microphone?:Yes
Playtime hours per day:8-9 hours or 10 hours
Do you think you can meet our requirements?:Yes
Can you understand and make yourself clear in English?:Yes
Country + Time Zone:Argentina/America/Argentina/BuenosAiresUTC -3
2. Staff Knowledge

What can you offer us as a Helper?:Helping to need and Fix

Have you had any past experience?:Yes
What do you value in a good Staff Member?:Yes

Two players are fighting in global chat, using excessive caps and vulgar language, what do you do?:First Need To calm But any Player need say the problem and warn

3. Motivation

Why do you wish to join the Craftersland Staff?:I see All have GM or Helper
What are your expectations from us?:Good Server

Why are you interested in our servers and community?:I started To play this server i searched servers i see this server

4. Minecraft Experience

When did you start playing Minecraft?:2015

Do you have premium or cracked account ?:Premium and Cracked
When did you start playing on Craftersland?:2016

Have you ever been banned?:No

This is your chance to impress us. Write about yourself, your dedication to Minecraft or anything you find relevant for us to know:

Hi, I am Oixon Basicaly i stared minecraft at 2015 i stared to play in single player i stared from the basicaly of minecraft a day i will search server premium i searched 1 (is this xD) i copyed the IP and i registred. So The first MiniGame Its SkyBlocks and the second day i registred on forum i waited and waited to helper.

This its my story. Have a nice day dude!

1. Personal Information

Name: Alfredo
Age/Sex: Male/17
Minecraft username: OnlyFredyKsC
Skype username + Discord ID: acs270700(i don´t use it.) / #Killer5944
Do you have a microphone?: I have the miprophone of my earpods.
Playtime hours per day: 2 or more if i dont go out in the afternoon.
Do you think you can meet our requirements?: I´m pretty sure i can.
Can you understand and make yourself clear in English?: Im not a god speaking english but i can defend my self.
Country + Time Zone: México / GMT - 6
2. Staff Knowledge

What can you offer us as a Helper?: As a helper i need to start from the beginning, being a helper doesnt mean you can just ban people seeing them breaking the rules, i need to be passive and don´t give 20 warnings to one user because i dont putted the command right, also i can give my knowledge from minecraft (im not a master) but i think i can help the server in some details and for sure make new friends.

Have you had any past experience?: I was admin in one server from BrianPG something like that but never in a server like crafters.
What do you value in a good Staff Member?: Being a good person, friendly, always be there for new people that doesnt understand how to play assasins for example, be active in the server and forum and try to be there all the time he can.

Two players are fighting in global chat, using excessive caps and vulgar language, what do you do?: This problem doenst happens all days, if i see 2 players fighting for any thing them are figthing, first i need to know why them are figthing asking them why the discussion started, as helper the only thing i can do is calm down them, if they dont stop fighting i will need to use the /warn command to warn them and next ask for a higher staff to mute them. And if they continue passed the muted time, maybe will finish in a short ban.

3. Motivation

Why do you wish to join the Craftersland Staff?: I started to play this server back in november 2015, this server was my favorite when hiipo recorded videos in this server, i was a fan, when i saw the first video from him, i logged to the server with my first Non-Premium account called MrPotatoGamer, back in this time i started playing assasins craft, when this server reached the 200-300 users daily, and for sure i maked my first friends in a game. In this account i bought my first rank premium in ac (insert long history here) so i decided to bought my Sponsor rank that i still have and i still use it.
What are your expectations from us?: The good behavior and responsibility of the members of the staff in this community. The improvements the sv has as soon as it can. Teamworking and fun gameplay.

Why are you interested in our servers and community?: I been playing this server for a long time and i still love it, one of my favorite server is Ac v1 and sometimes CTW, them are the best!. Also i like to report rule breakers that never stop in this server, im not reporting actually for the school, but when i have free time i will continue reporting players!.
4. Minecraft Experience

When did you start playing Minecraft?: 2012 if i remember correctly in 1.5.2 with mods.

Do you have premium or cracked account ?: Premium one.
When did you start playing on Craftersland?: November, 2014.

Have you ever been banned?: Yes.

Well literally i dont know how to start writing here, I am a boy like any other who like to play minecraft almost all the days except that i dont play all the day, i like to play in my free times when i already did my homework and sometimes i play withouth doing the homework haha, i like to play baseball, i play all the saturdays and i dont consider myself as a professional. My first time playing minecraft was cuz a series that MYM ALK4PON3 where he played with mods and really i was attracted with the game literally for the simplicity the game has, i passed from 1.5 to 1.7 where i started to play minecraft vanilla me alone, coming to create kind of farms and something more!. In this version was when i started to play craftersland because hiipo gamer when he uploaded videos from CTW, if i dont remember bad sometimes he uploaded Assasins Craft, what attracted me to play this server was CTW, in that times i didnt knowed what CTW was, in that moment was when for the first time i played online and craftersland was my first server to play, next to CTW it comes Assasins, where i looked that has the same characteristics that assasin´s creed have, running, climb walls and killing people, where was in MrPotatoGamer where i bought my [Premium] for assasins helping the server, in this account i made to many friends that i still miss today, with more time playing i bought the [Sponsor] membership (long history with mari) with my new premium minecraft account that at the day i still have it and i still enjoying it, in MrPotatoGamer i became to Master Assasin getting 100k fame when soon after my account got restarted :(, literally 2 years passed without playing for this, and obviously for some personal reasons too, now i have 558k fame in my main account :)!

Well... I dont have nothing more to add here, this is a short description of my self playing on craftersland!

Good Luck to Everyone and blessings!

Good Luck!

Accepted!
1. Personal Information

Name: Gergana 
Age/Sex: 15/female
Minecraft username: geri33
Skype username + Discord ID: geriuzu & gery33#1411
Do you have a microphone?: Yes, but I'm not sure if it still works. I will buy a new one in the next few days.
Playtime hours per day: About 2 hours during weekdays and 4-8 hours on weekends.
Do you think you can meet our requirements?: Yes.
Can you understand and make yourself  clear  in English?: Yes.
Country + Time Zone: Bulgaria, UTC+02:00
2. Staff Knowledge

Helping as much as I can, perseverance, patient, making decisions that I'm 100% sure about, making friends and team work, last but not least.

Have you had any past experience?:
I was an admin in a friend's server an year ago but nothing serious.
What do you value in a good Staff Member?:
Good behavior, friendly conversations with no metter the person, positive characteristics.
 At first I will try to figure out what the situation is, I will try to help them to solve the problem with each other, then I will urge them to try to find a common language and if they continue to break the rules and annoy the other players I will have to give them a mute.

3. Motivation

I've always wanted to be a part of a good community. I play on the server in almost one year & a half and I met lots of friends and great people right there.
What are your expectations from us?:
I expect a collaborative work with you, advices for make me more productive and constructive criticism because this gives you a motivation to improve yourself.

Why are you interested in our servers and community?:

I like the community itself as a whole, mostly the members that are part of, all of my friends, and I really do love the Spanish idiom.

4. Minecraft Experience

About 5 years ago, a friend showed me the game and I loved it.
Do you have premium or cracked account ?: Both xd but I use my premium account.
When did you start playing on Craftersland?: Since november 2016, almost every day.
Have you ever been banned?: 
Yes, I've been banned only 2 times in my Minecraft playing history and one of these times was here. I've learned from my mistakes and I won’t repeat them again.

I like singing, drawing and watching different types of motivation videos. I study french at school and spanish at home and I hope to learn them soon.
I find myself as a creative and positive person (for the first one my mom can confirm with the art I did on the wall in my room last year xD),but a little lazy sometimes when it comes about school. I prefer spending my time playing computer games and trying to play "Despacito" on the guitar. 
I also like reading books about mistery and unrealistic "phénomènes".
I'm a shy person too and I would like to remove this one of my traits as soon as possible.

Good luck to everyone!

1. Personal Information

Name:My name is Leandro Kleivan.
Age/Sex:13/Male.
Minecraft username:Spe3d.
Skype username + Discord ID:Skype:gamerx271 Discord:Banana Bananosa#0744.

Do you have a microphone?:Yes i do.
Playtime hours per day:I can play 2 sometimes 3 or 4 depend the day.
Do you think you can meet our requirements?:Yes I think I can meet your requirements.
Can you understand and make yourself clear in English?:Yes I can understand and speak English clearly.
Country + Time Zone:Now i'm in Norway visiting  But i live in Argentina.  Norway:UTC+1:00 Argentina:UTC-3.
2. Staff Knowledge

What can you offer us as a Helper?:As a helper i can offer my help and knowledge to the people who needs it. And try to do my best as a good helper to make this community much better.I am against rule breakers that can be Spamming in the chat, Using hacked clients, Disturbing other people, Advertising other networks and the people who scams other players.

Have you had any past experience?:Yes I had and experience in other game call Unturned i was admin in a server and what i was seeing the commands of each server are quite similar.
What do you value in a good Staff Member?:In a good staff member I value if he/she valuate his work and be positive in all the possible circumstances and if he/she enjoys to help other players or to improve the server.

Two players are fighting in global chat, using excessive caps and vulgar language, what do you do?:First i would gave them a verbal warn but if they continue i would warn then again in this case they would have already stop but if not I would mute them for 5-10 minutes.

3. Motivation

I wish to join Craftersland staff because I played this server for too many years and now I think that i'm ready to become a staff member and try to help to all the people that need knowledge.
What are your expectations from us?:I expect  your help to me as a helper and improve myself to be a better staff member .

Why are you interested in our servers and community?:Because I think that your community is a good community with some errors that i'm sure that they will be fixed and improve this comunity.

4. Minecraft Experience

I started to play Minecraft since March of 2013 but i started before in Minecraft PE.

Do you have premium or cracked account ?:I have a premium account of Minecraft.
When did you start playing on Craftersland?:I started to play in Craftersland in 2015.

Have you ever been banned?:Yes i had been banned for HB in Spawn.I regret what I did and I learnt of what I did.

Strengths are that I am very sociable person and i think that my other strengths are playing basketball i consider myself good in football and running and i like very much the pasta but i do exercise so i'm not fat well i'm a lit fat but I also enjoy going with friend to whatever we have the idea to do and I also like to play other game in PC,PS4 or Wii U.My favourite games are Super Mario Galaxy 1 and 2 and Minecraft i enjoy playing it. And games in real life i like to play chess and rubik cubes i started to ski with my grandmother and i like it very much but what i like more is playing with snow i think that is very funny maybe i'm to old to play with snow but i still enjoying it.I like to listen to music on Spotify and play piano with my grandmother.

Good luck to everyone. :D

Rank Information: 

Prefix: [Helper]

Permissions:
Moderate and reply to Direct Support tickets.
Access to private Staff Chat.
Issue warnings to players.
Low amounts of moderation in the network forum.

Responsibilities: 
Assist and advise players with issues and report problems to higher staff. You must also behave in a way that accurately reflects our community values, as you are representing Crafter’s Land!

Requirements:
- At least 8 hours of activity per week.
- Minecraft knowledge.

- Maturity and team work capacity.
- Exceptional knowledge of the Server Rules.
- The ability to speak and understand English properly.

If your post gets hidden, it means you don't meet our requirements. 
Please reply in Blue.
1. Personal Information

Name:Lucas Exequiel Biondi
Age/Sex:14/Male
Minecraft username:LucasBiondi
Skype username + Discord ID:lucas72605/LucasBiondi#5703
Do you have a microphone?:Yes
Playtime hours per day:1-2
Do you think you can meet our requirements?:if l am very sure that l can meet your requirements
Can you understand and make yourself clear in English?:l understand it quite
Country + Time Zone:Argentina/UTC-3
2. Staff Knowledge

What can you offer us as a Helper?:help with the problems that people have more than anything in Spanish

Have you had any past experience?:if I have been staff in other servers but they were smaller
What do you value in a good Staff Member?that can help correctly users who need it

Two players are fighting in global chat, using excessive caps and vulgar language, what do you do?:first I ask you to calm down if you do not temporarily mute them and if they do, I'll give you a temporary ban

3. Motivation

Why do you wish to join the Craftersland Staff?: why I like to help people and also why I play a lot on this server
What are your expectations from us?:  the truth is they are pretty good because whenever there was a staff and I had a problem they always helped me

Why are you interested in our servers and community?: because I see a lot of people who start suddenly and do not know what to do, I want to help those people who are also in need of help in Spanish

4. Minecraft Experience

When did you start playing Minecraft?:since version 1.5.2 came out I play minecraft but since before I was playing for 4 years

Do you have premium or cracked account ?:I have cracked

When did you start playing on Craftersland?:  I started playing like 1 year and a half ago or more

Have you ever been banned?:it has never happened to me

I have been playing minecraft for a long time. I know a lot about redstone and commandos. I also have an impressive way of understanding things
Good Luck!

Name: Felix
Age/Sex: 15/Male
Minecraft username: xFelixHD_
Skype username + Discord ID: the_killer_pvp or [GS] TheGhostPvPxD/xFelixHD#5573
Playtime hours per day: 4-8 i think
Do you think you can meet our requirements?: Yes
Can you understand and make yourself clear in English?: Yes
Country + Time Zone: I was born in United States; actually I live in Ecuador/UTC - 5
2. Staff Knowledge

What can you offer us as a Helper?: As a staff I can offer my best; being peaceful, a better moderation, friendly and a good person. Better activity is the best that I can show and I like to do team work, having a friend telling me that someone abuses from a bug, telling him that need the proofs and if the abuser do something wrong, and in the proof it shows that he's abusing, I will show it to a superior staff and say him to ban him

Have you had any past experience?: Yes, I was staff in my brother's server, and i was learning some commands that it's necessary to being staff
What do you value in a good Staff Member?: Being helpful, moderating others, the activity and specially helping them if they need help

Two players are fighting in global chat, using excessive caps and vulgar language, what do you do?: First I ask them what happen, then if they still fighting using caps and vulgar language, i'll warn them, and if that's not enough, i will call a staff with superior permissions and say him to mute them

3. Motivation

Because I was in this server so many years and I know at least some things that it goes on the server
What are your expectations from us?: The good behavior from the staff, the new and better attention and the good amiability

Why are you interested in our servers and community?: Because I play in this server so many hours, and I am addictive in the server, specially in Ac

4. Minecraft Experience

2013, in my brother's phone, he showed me the game
Do you have premium or cracked account ?: Premium
When did you start playing on Craftersland?: 2014

Have you ever been banned?: Yes, but I learnt about the errors and the rules and iIapologize about it

So, I am a guy that likes play games, like Minecraft and Geometry Dash, like playing the guitar, I like the sports, like swimming or basketball, I think it's good to make you be taller; I like the music; my favorite type is trap and rap. I have 15 years and my favorite hobbies are playing computer games, seeing videos in youtube, playing the guitar and playing Ping Pong with my cousin, sociable person and so friendly.

Name: Adnan
Age/Sex:/Male.
Minecraft username:MrEnderson
Skype username + Discord ID:Skype:Adnan Hodzic Discord:|℣ℭ|ThEkInG/#3232

Do you have a microphone?:Yes i do.
Playtime hours per day:I can play 1 to 3 hours per day.
Do you think you can meet our requirements?:Yes i am sure i meet your requirements
Can you understand and make yourself clear in English?:Yes I can understand and speak English,aswell as some other ones Bosnian,Croatian,Serbian and i kindaa understand German not clearly.
Country + Time Zone:Slovenia-(UTC+01:00)
2. Staff Knowledge

What can you offer us as a Helper?:As a helper i can offer my help and knowledge to the people who need it. And try to do my best as a good helper to help you control the servers.I am against rule breakers that can be Spamming in the chat, Using hacked clients, Disturbing other people, Advertising other networks and the people who scam other players.

Have you had any past experience?:Yes I had,i was an admin and on like 1 server Helper(one of your servers).And i was an Legend rank on one of MC servers(ban,kick,warn)
What do you value in a good Staff Member?:They have to be social and they have to be active,warn hackers ban them do what they can to improve the server and especially be nice to others i dont like staff members who are rude to others.That dont support different types of people.

Two players are fighting in global chat, using excessive caps and vulgar language, what do you do?:First warning if they dont listen to it i would kick them,maybe to not be rude i would warn them again and if they dont listen again kick them both.

3. Motivation

I want to meet new friends.I wanna be helpfull to others,i want to help others the people that dont know much about minecraft how to play minigames and esspecialy how to join,play games on your server.I love your staff!
What are your expectations from us?:I expect you to be friendly and becoming friends with me,if im doing something wrong you will warn me and i will improve.Teamwork makes the dreamwork!!

Why are you interested in our servers and community?:I love your servers they are fun to play on and esspecialy your staff is very social,community could be improved with some little mistakes but i know you will fix them.Cause YOUR COMMUNITY IS THE BEST OUT OF ALL OF THEM!(maybe too much caps?)

4. Minecraft Experience

Im playing minecraft like 5 years,year 2013.

Do you have premium or cracked account ?:I have a cracked account.I had a premium,i will maybe buy myself a premium one.
When did you start playing on Craftersland?:I started to playing on Craftersland i think it was between 2014-2015.So i could say 2014.

Have you ever been banned?:Never,im an person that doesnt like hacks,i dont like bullying others i think its rude and im an lovely nice guy.Social aswell and maybe funny(What do you think?)

I dont know what to say,i love gaming and football im rly good at it and other stuff,as a kid wanted to become like Neuer a great goalkeeper my favorite club is Bayern Munchen and favorite country is Germany.I wanted to become an famous youtuber started my youtube channel(still record some things) and i got the idea i could record your servers and inviting others to play on it with me.Other stuff like gaming i like gaming my favorite game is Call Of Duty 2,idk why i just love it and Minecraft is cool aswell i played modded with my brother.In like idk 2015 i was the best pvper in it i was so OP and famous for factions so yeah.

Good luck to other people i hope you like mine as i like your applications.

PEACE OUT.Kittens say PEACE OUT and  GOOD LUCK

Lying and saying you have "NEVER" been banned, while you have been fourteen times won't get you anywhere.

Good application, shame.

Name: Navhinshanth.
Age/Sex: 17/Male.
Minecraft username: Herobrine
Skype username + Discord ID: My apologize for not having a Skype account | Discord: Herobrine#3152
Do you have a microphone?: Yes, I do. It's important for duties, I believe.
Playtime hours per day: 4-5 hours per day.
Do you think you can meet our requirements?: Yes, I really hope so.
Can you understand and make yourself clear in English?: Yes, I can. Easily too.
Country + Time Zone: Malaysia, GMT+8.
2. Staff Knowledge

I will make sure that the server will be in a peaceful environment where players can have fun building and having fun in general. I often see players abusing Creative Mode to duplicate and give away items illegally and cause those who receive to suffer a ban period. Both sides have to be responsible; Creative user strictly should not abuse duplicating items, players should be rational by thinking before taking such action, in this case, receiving items from other players without reason and all of a sudden. I will punish those who break the rule and regulations of the server. I am fully aware of the server rules and of course I obey every one of them. Before taking action, I will gather picture and video evidence; relevant ones to present as solid proof if the banned player decides to submit an unban appeal.

Have you had any past experience?: In a different server, yes.
What do you value in a good Staff Member?: Basically, a staff member or as we like to call Helpers should have honesty implemented in themselves. The reason for so is to make sure they know what and how to do their duties properly and I am fully aware that not everyone's perfect so they may cause some mistakes to happen. If so happens, they shouldn't lie and should come out clean when asked. Lying will only make things worse. I've seen many staff members lie about their actions when I was a former staff member in another server (not mentioning as that could count as advertising).

Two players are fighting in global chat, using excessive caps and vulgar language, what do you do?: I will verbally warn both of them. If they continue to argue, I will pass my second verbal warning and that would be the last. If they continue to do so, I will issue a warn for both of them. Still continue, then I'll request a higher level staff to handle the situation, with proof, of course.

3. Motivation

I seek opportunity, always. I want to work alongside other Craftersland staff members to moderate the server, making sure that everything is controlled. Every rulebreakers will be punished with no exception. I've been playing in this server for over 2 years and I often admire every staff members who tirelessly dig deep for prove before punishing those who tend to break the rules. That's what I'm gonna do. That's how it's gonna be.
What are your expectations from us?: I would like you guys to treat me the same way you treat other staff members. Accept me by who I hopefully will be. I want you guys to let me prove myself on moderating the server. Give me a chance and I will do my best.

Why are you interested in our servers and community?: To be honest, people here are great and friendly. Not only that, the staff members are friendly and fair as well, they do their duties fine from what I've been observing by reading the complaint and unban appeals. On top of that, the scripting is super fine and contains everything that every player would ever ask for.

4. Minecraft Experience

Late August 2015.

Do you have premium or cracked account ?: Cracked account. Unfortunately, I don't have money to afford myself a premium version of Minecraft.
When did you start playing on Craftersland?: From what I can recall, late 2016. Exact date is kinda foggy for me to think of.

Have you ever been banned?: Never.

1) Ignore the 'join date' on my forum profile. A friend of mine gave me this forum account along with the account I'm using to play.

2) I know I'm kind of young, but I am mature. Every situation will be handled with full patience and confidence.

3) If I were to make mistakes, I would always learn from them.