Henk

[Status: Closed] SkyFactory 3 Helper Recruitment

Rank Information:

Permissions:

Join full server.
No AFK Kick.
Access to Staff Channels.
Can check others inventory and enderchest.
Check others balance.
Can use warn command.
Access to direct support.

Requirements:

- Atleast 8 hours of server activity per week.
- Join the forums at least once a day.
- Forum activity is a plus.
- Knowledge of your server's modpack.
- You must be mature when dealing with situations and fixing problems. Think before you act.
- Excellent knowledge of the server rules.
- Capability to speak and understanding English properly. (Knowledge of other langauge is also very useful)

Application:

Personal Information:

Name:
Minecraft Username:
Country + Time Zone:
Do you have a microphone?:
Discord Name and ID*:

Staff Requirements:

On average, how many hours can you play per day?**:
Can you join the forums everyday?:
Have you ever been banned?:
A short description of your strengths (For example, a good team worker):
A short description of your weaknesses (For example, getting angry sometimes):
What can you offer us if you were chosen?:
What experience do you have any experience as a staff member? Exemplify:
On a scale from 1 to 10, 1 being Nothing and 10 Being Absolutely Everything, how well do you know the mods and contents of the SkyFactory 3 Modpack?:
Have you read the requirements and the list of your permissions?:

Scenarios:

Two players are fighting in global chat, what do you do?:
Another staff member is giving you grief, what do you do?:
You see a player griefing spawn, what do you do? (Helpers do not have access to ban):

*Mandatory
**You must live up to how many hours you say you will play.

Please reply in blueDo not reply in bold.

I wish you the best of luck!

Personal Information:

Name: Garrett Roach
Minecraft Username: LoneWolf4463
Languages you speak:1
Country + Time Zone: Usa    EST
Do you have a microphone?: Yes
Discord Name and ID*: @LoneWolf4463#5333

Staff Requirements:

On average, how many hours can you play per day?**: 2-5
Can you join the forums everyday?:Most likely
Have you ever been banned?: Never
A short description of your strengths (For example, a good team worker): I have helped admin find bannable items before and I'm good at team work, also I have good leadership
A short description of your weaknesses (For example, getting angry sometimes): If someone says something offensive like an example is like to women or to a certain race I will get defensive and get a little agitated 
What can you offer us if you were chosen?: I feel that I have good capabilities when it comes to helping others even if its personal.
What experience do you have any experience as a staff member? Exemplify: None directly as an admin but ive helped many admins in the past before and I comply to all they ask of me
On a scale from 1 to 10, 1 being Nothing and 10 Being Absolutely Everything, how well do you know the mods and contents of the SkyFactory 3 Modpack?: 4
Have you read the requirements and the list of your permissions?: Yes

Scenarios:

Two players are fighting in global chat, what do you do?: I try to understand the situation and diffuse the argument while taking it to private messages
Another staff member is giving you grief, what do you do?: Ask politely to stop if not report them
You see a player griefing spawn, what do you do? (Helpers do not have access to ban): Get an admin from discord while asking them to stop

*Mandatory

Accepted!

Personal Information:

Name: Bahaa Fadl-Alla
Minecraft Username: trees55
Languages you speak: Sort of 1.5(I am fluent in English, and know some Spanish and Arabic)
Country + Time Zone: United States GMT- 05:00
Do you have a microphone?:  No unfortunately
Discord Name and ID*trees55#4440

Staff Requirements:

On average, how many hours can you play per day?**I can't say I can get on every day but the days that I do get on I can play for about 2-5 hours. It just depends on what work I have for that day. I can definitely be able to meet the quota.
Can you join the forums everyday?: Yes. I always have the forums pulled up, and I check it everyday just to look for anything interesting. 
Have you ever been banned?: Nope.
A short description of your strengths (For example, a good team worker): I am a nice understanding guy and I seem to get along with other people. I don't start conflicts and I am really good at understanding what people need.
A short description of your weaknesses (For example, getting angry sometimes): Sometimes I am too playful. At times it does happen that I get too playful, but I always realize it and tone it down.
What can you offer us if you were chosen?: I honestly feel like I can just help the server become a better place. I know you probably hear this all the time, but I feel like I can sort of unite the community by cleaning out all the people that disturb the peace and kind environment.
What experience do you have any experience as a staff member? Exemplify: I was actually an Admin on this server before. Only I had to leave because I was studying too much for standardized tests and I didn't have the time to join the server. Although that phase in my life is over, and I am focus more on the server.
On a scale from 1 to 10, 1 being Nothing and 10 Being Absolutely Everything, how well do you know the mods and contents of the SkyFactory 3 Modpack?: I would rate me a 7 or 8. I have only played through this mod pack once, but  I have played through Skyfactory 2.5 many times and I know everything on that server. I feel like this would be a good way to learn more about the mods.
Have you read the requirements and the list of your permissions?: I have read them and i am familiar with commands because of my previous admin status on the server.
Scenarios:

Two players are fighting in global chat, what do you do?: I would first try and find out what is the problem and try to understand the situation. If it is within my power to fix, I will do everything I can to fix their issue. If it isn't though, I will get a higher up staff that has the power to resolve the issue.
Another staff member is giving you grief, what do you do?: I would honestly not like to think that this would happen because I get along with people really well. But if it were to happen, I don't think I would take it to deeply, because I have thick skin, and I really don't take offense to many things. It makes me a more patient person. Overall I would try and figure out a way we could become friends. I wouldn't go the extra step of reporting them, because I believe that their is a reason for them to be mad at me.
You see a player griefing spawn, what do you do? (Helpers do not have access to ban)I would contact a higher up on discord and start trying to talk to the greifer, warn him so he becomes a little scared and try to talk him out of doing it. If he continues, the higher up staff will get on and ban him.

Accepted!

Personal Information:

Name: Madhav Pokhrel
Minecraft Username:Sup3rkill3r900
Languages you speak: Nepali,English
Country + Time Zone: Eastern Time Zone
Do you have a microphone?: yes 
Discord Name and ID*: sup3rkill3r900 #7632

Staff Requirements:

On average, how many hours can you play per day?**: 3 hours a day unless in saturday 1 hours 
Can you join the forums everyday?: Yes 
Have you ever been banned?: No
A short description of your strengths (For example, a good team worker): good worker, team work
A short description of your weaknesses (For example, getting angry sometimes): calling me other name with my religious example Asian or African.
What can you offer us if you were chosen?:Help with server and solve the problem.
What experience do you have any experience as a staff member? Exemplify: Working with the member.
On a scale from 1 to 10, 1 being Nothing and 10 Being Absolutely Everything, how well do you know the mods and contents of the SkyFactory 3 Modpack?: 9
Have you read the requirements and the list of your permissions?: yes

Scenarios:

Two players are fighting in global chat, what do you do?: Make them stop if they don't stop warn them.
Another staff member is giving you grief, what do you do?: ask the admin.
You see a player griefing spawn, what do you do? (Helpers do not have access to ban): i would tell the admin there are griffin in the spawn.

*Mandatory

Accepted!
Personal Information:

Name:
 My name is Chris, nice to meet you.

Minecraft Username: 
VoodooShrimp123

Languages you speak: 
English and gibberish, both spoken fluently.

Country + Time Zone: 
England + GMT +-00:00

Do you have a microphone?:
 Yes, but it's never been used.

Discord Name and ID*
Voodoo #7534

Staff Requirements:

On average, how many hours can you play per day?**:  
Well, now I've got a decent internet connection, i'm sure i'll be able to put in 4-5-6 hours daily.

Can you join the forums everyday?:
Indeed I can.

Have you ever been banned?: 
Hmmmmmm, yes, but it was for a good cause, dupe glitches were found and fixed for the server as a result.  For the greater good. (The greater good)

A longish description of your strengths:  
My Strengths include but aren't limited to:
Excellent team working, I can work as part of a team in order to reach a reasonable and fair decision on current events.
Excellent when working alone, I am accustomed to working alone but know when to seek advice when needed. 
I am naturally suspicious of everyone, I am trusting of everyone but also suspicious, this has served me well during my previous Minecraft staff occupations.
I will answer any questions asked if I can, and if not, I will find the answer and get back to that person. -Always.
I like to maintain order, and dislike the use of foul language and arguments.  Professionalism must be maintained whilst having fun, it's a gentle balance, but that's my job. 

A short description of your weaknesses:  
My Weakness for SF3 is that I am new to this particular modpack, but am well versed with SF2.5 and hope it's not too far a stretch. 

What can you offer us if you were chosen?: Cookies on a Tuesday?
But seriously, I can be a valuable member of the staff team, as friends from SF2.5 know me, I am helpful 100% of the time, and will try my best to help anyone where I can, be it player or staff.   I am a trusted member of the SkyFactory2.5 community and have a good rapport with many of the staff I've had the pleasure of meeting.   Also, cookies.

What experience do you have any experience as a staff member? Exemplify:
In my not inconsiderable time playing minecraft servers, I have had the pleasure of holding a staff position on several occasions, I've gone as far as being an Admin on a Tekkit classic server, going on to run my own for a while.  Before joining CraftersLand, my overall Minecraft playtime was spent mostly holding a staff position. 

On a scale from 1 to 10, 1 being Nothing and 10 Being Absolutely Everything, how well do you know the mods and contents of the SkyFactory 3 Modpack?:
As stated above, I am fairly new to the SF3 modpack, but have extensive knowledge of the SF2.5.  I hope that in 0.5 versions, there isn't too much difference. 
I would have to say a Solid 7, I am not new, but there's plenty for me to learn. 

Have you read the requirements and the list of your permissions?:
Indeed I have.

Scenarios:

Two players are fighting in global chat, what do you do?: 
I would question as to what the argument is about to gauge whether it can be resolved,  If the argument cannot be resolved and is a personal matter, I would request they move into private messaging or local chat as to shield the rest of the server from the inevitable spam.   Should they choose to ignore, seeking advice from a member of the team would be my next move, as arguing isn't against the current rules and is simply a public show of emotion. 

Another staff member is giving you grief, what do you do?: 
Should this unlikely event occur, I would take necessary proofs, screenshots, voice recordings, whilst attempting to ascertain reasons behind the abuse, and should the person in question not back down, make a senior member of the team aware in order for the situation to be resolved, as this is unacceptable. 

You see a player griefing spawn, what do you do? (Helpers do not have access to ban):
I would take screenshots of the bandit in action, along with any other proof, and provide this information to a senior member of the team as soon as possible.

I appreciate you taking the time to assess my application. 
Voodoo

Personal Information:

Name: callum
Minecraft Username: M1n1bambam
Languages you speak: english
Country + Time Zone: GMT uk
Do you have a microphone?: yes
Discord Name and ID*: minibambam#4511

Staff Requirements:

On average, how many hours can you play per day?**: weekdays like 4-7 hours weekends 5-12 hours
Can you join the forums everyday?: I think so yes
Have you ever been banned?: no
A short description of your strengths (For example, a good team worker):  I'm not one who can tell me strengths but I'm good at working with people and explaining things
A short description of your weaknesses (For example, getting angry sometimes): it is possible for me to get angry but never really aggression and I try my best to control it
What can you offer us if you were chosen?: I'm on every day  so I can help alot more
What experience do you have any experience as a staff member? Exemplify: none as staff
On a scale from 1 to 10, 1 being Nothing and 10 Being Absolutely Everything, how well do you know the mods and contents of the SkyFactory 3 Modpack?:I'd say about 7 because there are some mids I havnt looked through
Have you read the requirements and the list of your permissions?: yes

Scenarios:

Two players are fighting in global chat, what do you do?: ask about why they are arguing and hear both sides of the story then try to conclude the fight and say take it to dm's. If they carry on in global they would get a warning. 
Another staff member is giving you grief, what do you do?: politely ask them to stop or be more understanding on why they should not give grief
You see a player griefing spawn, what do you do? (Helpers do not have access to ban): tell them to stop.  If they continue issue a warning,  if they continue after that I would notify a higher rank and tell them what's going on

I didn't know how to use blue...  Sorry. But I took off bold