A Hundred Million Reasons

FreeFallFTW

So,I've been wanting to make this for a long time,but I can't take it anymore.I'll just be straight forward about this..

Back in 2014,when I started playing on this server,there were nice staff,a nice community,everything on the server was nice and good right?And 2 years ago,I noticed things started going a little bit down hill for network,not that much activity anymore,people getting a little bit more cancerous,not just the community,so were the staff.Currently,with the last helper apps on network,I've been devasted.Not because of I didn't get accepted just because of my age which in my opinion is 100% wrong,but hey,can't do anything about it,already talked to Henk about this and I don't wanna bring this subject back,but what I was most pissed about were the people who got accepted.First of all,these are my opinions,so you have no rights to warn/punish me for this unless you want this community to die.

-TanujGaming:

He hasn't really been on any other servers than pure survival,in my 4 years of playing,I have NEVER seen him on AC v1,CTW or skywars.He isn't as active as most of the people that applied could be(Not on the forums OR the server),this resulting in my thinking he did not deserve staff.Not only this,but he lied about his age on a different community just to get accepted cause he was too young.

-southrumble80

I do not know if it just me or this guy got more toxic since he's been helper.First day he got helper when we both met on CTW,he wanted me to type in a command to see that he got helper,with the intention to make me jealous I believe?Anyway,got past that part,some time later,I used pearls to get the wools on CTW right?With his mind,he warned me because of finishing the game with pearls before 10m when my team did NOT win the game,and I did not place the wools.Right,past that part again,humans make mistakes right?And sometimes still stick with their dumb opinion when they know it's wrong,but hey,who am I to judge a member of the craftersland staff right,just one of these people that support the server with money and my playtime right?And what made me do this post was this,not only that in my opinion he is the worst one that could have gotten picked as a staff,because of lack of inactivity like tanuj,but when he did this,that was the last drop for me.So me geri and wolfie were on CTW right?We were playing together like some good friends we are,and then I started using caps a little bit,geri warned me,which I was ok with,but then a little later,southrumble decided to use pearls to end the game in 5m which he previously warned me before,remember?I don't have proof,but you can ask geri and sniperwolf.Right,whatever,I know that he's not good so he must use pearls,got over that,but later he told me "cry" because I called him out for using pearls.Geri and sniperwolf were witnesses,then we got into arguing because of this,not going to go into detail because I can make another post of that if I need to,he then removed my warning that geri issued for caps,and then warned me just so he could get the lame feeling that he desires to always feel.This was wrong,because since geri warned me,I haven't used enough caps to be issued a warning.

Oh but who am I to say all of these,one of these pesky non-staff people that complain about this server ?I believe that staff with absolutely NO experience and are abusing on this server are now being treated with more respect than people who have donated,supported this server everyday and veterans that have played on this server for YEARS.Lemme tell ya something,I didn't wanna see this server die like this,but if the AC v2 update is not gonna be released soon,this server is going to be DEAD.Especially because of the staff,they're gonna be the only ones playing on this server,because of all the veterans leaving and being treated like absolute garbage by young staff members that have no ideea of what they're doing..Oh but why did I even make this post,it's gonna get a reply with excuses,no action taken,and going to die just like the server is going to if no action is taken.Hope I gave you guys an ideea of what's going on and why this server is going down-hill very quickly.For me there are just 4 people that I play on this server for:geri33,KayWolves,BySniperWolf and mirs(waiting for Jimmel to come back).That's it,if it weren't for them,you would've lost me,but who cares?Just another one of these people that we should try determine to keep playing on this server.It's just getting more cancerous and more inactive.That was it.Hope this doesn't get ignored like the other posts...

Alright!!
First, about the /list command, was a question of a guy that asked me how to know which rank people have, and i solve his question, if you toke it like i was trying to make u jelous,

ur wrong,I didn't even talked to you and either you didn't talked to me, i was playing just like i do everyday on CTW, next, the warn that i gave u was wrong, i know, that's why i unwarned you the same day, because that rule got removed, even if i'm a staff member you can judge me, there's no problem, we're humans, we're the same, we have the same rights.

And yeah, i know that you think that i'm the worst staff ever, you tell me that everytime you play and i'm there, you have even insulted me almost all times,  and "lack of inactivity"
I play everyday, i'm very very active i'm here the whole day, and when i gtg to school i play like 6 hours or more, and comments like "i'm not so good playing" doesn't matter, you should include all ur insults before i said "cry" and how Geri didn't do anything, you didn't used caps "a bit" you did it a lot of times, even when RuisuMC and me asked you to stop, the warn that Geri gave you was removed, and it didn't even said the rule number or the number of offense it just said "Caps <3" which isn't valid.
Even before all of this started i told you that that rule was removed and there wasn't a problem if i do it.
I have supported the server and played here for a long time, and all the time that i have been playing here ALL the players (even who didn't donate) were treated with the same respect, maybe you forgot all the insults that you said to me, but i don't, and even if i were the worst staff member that CraftersLand ever had, i deserve respect.
Thank you for posting!!
I finish with this!

2018-06-02_12.40.23.png

1 hour ago, FreeFallFTW said:

So,I've been wanting to make this for a long time,but I can't take it anymore.I'll just be straight forward about this..

Back in 2014,when I started playing on this server,there were nice staff,a nice community,everything on the server was nice and good right?And 2 years ago,I noticed things started going a little bit down hill for network,not that much activity anymore,people getting a little bit more cancerous,not just the community,so were the staff.Currently,with the last helper apps on network,I've been devasted.Not because of I didn't get accepted just because of my age which in my opinion is 100% wrong,but hey,can't do anything about it,already talked to Henk about this and I don't wanna bring this subject back,but what I was most pissed about were the people who got accepted.First of all,these are my opinions,so you have no rights to warn/punish me for this unless you want this community to die.

-TanujGaming:

He hasn't really been on any other servers than pure survival,in my 4 years of playing,I have NEVER seen him on AC v1,CTW or skywars.He isn't as active as most of the people that applied could be(Not on the forums OR the server),this resulting in my thinking he did not deserve staff.Not only this,but he lied about his age on a different community just to get accepted cause he was too young.

-southrumble80

I do not know if it just me or this guy got more toxic since he's been helper.First day he got helper when we both met on CTW,he wanted me to type in a command to see that he got helper,with the intention to make me jealous I believe?Anyway,got past that part,some time later,I used pearls to get the wools on CTW right?With his mind,he warned me because of finishing the game with pearls before 10m when my team did NOT win the game,and I did not place the wools.Right,past that part again,humans make mistakes right?And sometimes still stick with their dumb opinion when they know it's wrong,but hey,who am I to judge a member of the craftersland staff right,just one of these people that support the server with money and my playtime right?And what made me do this post was this,not only that in my opinion he is the worst one that could have gotten picked as a staff,because of lack of inactivity like tanuj,but when he did this,that was the last drop for me.So me geri and wolfie were on CTW right?We were playing together like some good friends we are,and then I started using caps a little bit,geri warned me,which I was ok with,but then a little later,southrumble decided to use pearls to end the game in 5m which he previously warned me before,remember?I don't have proof,but you can ask geri and sniperwolf.Right,whatever,I know that he's not good so he must use pearls,got over that,but later he told me "cry" because I called him out for using pearls.Geri and sniperwolf were witnesses,then we got into arguing because of this,not going to go into detail because I can make another post of that if I need to,he then removed my warning that geri issued for caps,and then warned me just so he could get the lame feeling that he desires to always feel.This was wrong,because since geri warned me,I haven't used enough caps to be issued a warning.

Oh but who am I to say all of these,one of these pesky non-staff people that complain about this server ?I believe that staff with absolutely NO experience and are abusing on this server are now being treated with more respect than people who have donated,supported this server everyday and veterans that have played on this server for YEARS.Lemme tell ya something,I didn't wanna see this server die like this,but if the AC v2 update is not gonna be released soon,this server is going to be DEAD.Especially because of the staff,they're gonna be the only ones playing on this server,because of all the veterans leaving and being treated like absolute garbage by young staff members that have no ideea of what they're doing..Oh but why did I even make this post,it's gonna get a reply with excuses,no action taken,and going to die just like the server is going to if no action is taken.Hope I gave you guys an ideea of what's going on and why this server is going down-hill very quickly.For me there are just 4 people that I play on this server for:geri33,KayWolves,BySniperWolf and mirs(waiting for Jimmel to come back).That's it,if it weren't for them,you would've lost me,but who cares?Just another one of these people that we should try determine to keep playing on this server.It's just getting more cancerous and more inactive.That was it.Hope this doesn't get ignored like the other posts...

4. Constructive 

Be constructive, when posting something. You should quote relevant and necessary text that you relate to, or if appropriate, provide a link to the originating source. If you want to criticize ideas, back your opinion with facts or suggestions. You should not make posts or threads that are solely intended to create controversy, anger, present misinformation or contain personal issues with other members of the game or forums.

3 minutes ago, Slendy said:

4. Constructive 

Be constructive, when posting something. You should quote relevant and necessary text that you relate to, or if appropriate, provide a link to the originating source. If you want to criticize ideas, back your opinion with facts or suggestions. You should not make posts or threads that are solely intended to create controversy, anger, present misinformation or contain personal issues with other members of the game or forums.

He respected that rule

11 minutes ago, southrumble80 said:

Alright!!
First, about the /list command, was a question of a guy that asked me how to know which rank people have, and i solve his question, if you toke it like i was trying to make u jelous,

Nope,I remember the exact words. "Free (the command name that I forgot,it was something to show the ranks of players in the lobby)

12 minutes ago, southrumble80 said:

ur wrong,I didn't even talked to you and either you didn't talked to me, i was playing just like i do everyday on CTW, next, the warn that i gave u was wrong, i know, that's why i unwarned you the same day, because that rule got removed, even if i'm a staff member you can judge me, there's no problem, we're humans, we're the same, we have the same rights.

Nope,the warning got removed ONLY because I talked to henk about this and you got scared because you knew you did something wrong,it wasn't your own iniative,the warning would've remained if I didn't talk to henk.

13 minutes ago, southrumble80 said:

And yeah, i know that you think that i'm the worst staff ever, you tell me that everytime you play and i'm there, you have even insulted me almost all times,  and "lack of inactivity

If you consider everytime just today,you're wrong I think we've played together multiple times,also,my anger was motivated.

15 minutes ago, southrumble80 said:

I play everyday, i'm very very active i'm here the whole day, and when i gtg to school i play like 6 hours or more, and comments like "i'm not so good playing" doesn't matter, you should include all ur insults before i said "cry" and how Geri didn't do anything, you didn't used caps "a bit" you did it a lot of times, even when RuisuMC and me asked you to stop, the warn that Geri gave you was removed, and it didn't even said the rule number or the number of offense it just said "Caps <3" which isn't valid.
Even before all of this started i told you that that rule was removed and there wasn't a problem if i do it.

First of all,I don't see you everyday on this server nor do I see you on the forums everyday 24/7 like you expect us to believe.Geri didn't do anything because YOU were wrong and I was wrong,us both,and you didn't get punished just because you are part of the "STAFF" team which at this point is just pure cancer(sorry to say that,just the truth on network).Geri's warn didn't say the offense because she knew I was here for a while and I knew the rule,and are you being serious right now?You didn't have to remove it because first,you can see on the warn list that it was my first time if you're being so strict about it,and who cares about the offense?I'm telling you 100%,almost none of the staff put the broken rule number.And then explain to me,what was wrong with her warning eh?

19 minutes ago, southrumble80 said:

You have never EVER told me that this rule was removed.

19 minutes ago, southrumble80 said:

I have supported the server and played here for a long time, and all the time that i have been playing here ALL the players (even who didn't donate) were treated with the same respect, maybe you forgot all the insults that you said to me, but i don't, and even if i were the worst staff member that CraftersLand ever had, i deserve respect.

So omg just because you're a member of the "STAFF" team you can treat us like absolute garbage?You got cockier since you became a staff,you're not supposed to act like this,what henk wanted from you was to be a model for other players,not to tell them "CRY" after they called you out for something.Or maybe henk's intentions are upside down,what do I know 

I could've taken screenshots of you insulting as well,but didn't just cause I'm not so desperate like you ?

If you have "SS of me insulting" show em', I'm not afraid, I can take responsability of my acts even if i haven't insulted anyone.
And you just replied 1 hour ago.

I removed the warn because that rule got removed time ago, i told you that, and then you started to swear, and, again the /list command is really really fake, it's easy, you don't see me all day because we have different time zones, i'm from Mexico.

And you wanted to be staff. This is disappointing. We all have bad days, but you should not go insulting staff like this. It's one of the rules. I think this is why there's an age limit/maturity test for staff applications.

First of all, 

45 minutes ago, southrumble80 said:

and comments like "i'm not so good playing" doesn't matter, you should include all ur insults before i said "cry" and how Geri didn't do anything

he hasn't said a real kind of insult until you told him to 'cry' (https://gyazo.com/c6274a9cc3e0d6062c869525bea5dbcd) (at least for me. it isn't a sincere, it was because he was mad on the kitters)

And 

45 minutes ago, southrumble80 said:

and how Geri didn't do anything

I don't get offended if someone insults me, however you could get, but you were in-game and you have the power to warn him since you have got offended by his words. 

I prefer staying away from useless scandals and dramas that aren't related to me so I didn't want to join that but you guys made me do it. I didn't like your behavior towards an user, no matter he has insulted you or something.You could always just warn him for that as I said. I've passed this way, I've learnt from my own mistakes like that so I know that this wasn't the way you should behave. As a staff members we should be an example for users, the best ones we could be, as Henk has told me over 2 times when I had made mistakes in the past... And I think I got better than before, not saying I'm perfect now or something, I simply say that we all should learn more.

And about me not putting the number of the punishment, and the way I've done it (with the heart) I don't think I have made such a irreparable thing, I warned him of that he used to be toxic cuz of kitters, so he deserved the warn and I just added the ❤️ because he is my friend and I don't want him to get mad on me because of my obligations as a staff.

When I've told you that you behave bad using this kind of attitude, you told me that Ruisi has used to insult as well, even worse. What is this South? A true friendship? Why this was even needed in this case? You do things for you, not for others, you are responsible for yourself not for others... Such a bad act for me saying that for a friend...

2 minutes ago, TaraBites said:

And you wanted to be staff. This is disappointing. We all have bad days, but you should not go insulting staff like this. It's one of the rules. I think this is why there's an age limit/maturity test for staff applications.

I wantED

Non-staff can't do anything here,but if staff get insulted even if they're wrong,there is no possible way to avoid punishment,I don't want a server like this,you all staff broke it,and I'm sorry to say it but it's just the truth,all veterans think this,if you completely disrespect us,why would we respect you?

(BEFORE READING):  I'm posting this while i'm reading it, so maybe i write something wrong and also i'll quore everything to not be acused of discontexting him:

He hasn't really been on any other servers than pure survival,in my 4 years of playing,I have NEVER seen him on AC v1,CTW or skywars.He isn't as active as most of the people that applied could be(Not on the forums OR the server),this resulting in my thinking he did not deserve staff.Not only this,but he lied about his age on a different community just to get accepted cause he was too young

1st: I partly agree about tanuj, he's not really active and the first time i saw him was in the applys, but by now, he's doing well being staff, so i don't complaint

I do not know if it just me or this guy got more toxic since he's been helper

2nd: what the hecc? when did south get more toxic? He became to 100 toxic to none. When i first met him he called me rat kid, but weeks before he became a staff, he found me and asked me to forgive him, we're now really good friends, so i don't know how can you say that... maybe becouse you got mad becouse of a punish?

Not because of I didn't get accepted just because of my age which in my opinion is 100% wrong,but hey,can't do anything about it,already talked to Henk about this and I don't wanna bring this subject back,but what I was most pissed about were the people who got accepted.First of all,these are my opinions,so you have no rights to warn/punish me for this unless you want this community to die.

3rd: about the age stuff of the apply, i know it's not really fair, but it's true, because i'm 14, and i don't show how mature i am becouse i'm in a friend zone in the server (no, i haven't got friendzoned, i mean i have lots of friends in the server xd) and i behave like a stupid when i'm with friends, but i also admit i get angry sometimes, so i'll just apply until someday the staff accept me.

he warned me because of finishing the game with pearls before 10m when my team did NOT win the game

4th: it WAS a rule that using op stuff before the 10 mins is illegal. I repeat: USING, not winning with them

And sometimes still stick with their dumb opinion when they know it's wrong

5th: what do you mean with he keep with his wrong opinion even knowing he's wrong?  If he keeps an opinion is becoue he think he's right (wich is true in this comment). And also, How do you know he's wrong? because you're right all the time?

I know that he's not good so he must use pearls

6th: he isn't bad at all, not the best, but not the worst, so i don't think he need to use enders, also, as i said before, it WAS a rule, so maybe he did it after the rule got erased or he didn't use it the time you said.

Oh but who am I to say all of these,one of these pesky non-staff people that complain about this server

7th: Don't talk like this, it makes you look childish. (No offense) What do you wan't to get with this?

being treated with more respect than people who have donated,supported this server everyday and veterans that have played on this server for YEARS

8th: Arismator isn't treated with more respect and he's donated, I'm a veteran and i'm not always being respected by other people, YOU are disrespecting all the staff from this sever, wich helps it to not have bad people.

I didn't wanna see this server die like this,but if the AC v2 update is not gonna be released soon,this server is going to be DEAD.

9th: We've already said this like 10 times on posts in the forum:

Now really, this thing is getting really far but it's stupid, it's like wolf vs aris, you won't get anything if you keep like this, i got bored replying becouse i went for a drink and you replied 5 times, 4 while i was writting before and 3 right now, this whole post will only bring more fights. Why don't you stop now? try talking like normal persons and THE WHOLE PROBLEM will stop!

13 minutes ago, FreeFallFTW said:

Non-staff can't do anything here

This isn't true. As Yusixs has said, normal players have the right to report rule breakers, even if they are staff members. However, having a good behavior and being calm always help. In this case, I don't know who's wrong and who's correct, because I wasn't there.

Spoiler

I'm not sure if I should comment here, but I think that there must be some improvements.

1 minute ago, MeJorge said:

2nd: what the hecc? when did south get more toxic? He became to 100 toxic to none. When i first met him he called me rat kid, but weeks before he became a staff, he found me and asked me to forgive him, we're now really good friends, so i don't know how can you say that... maybe becouse you got mad becouse of a punish?

That's just because he was afraid of you killing his reputation as a staff

• Henk locked this topic

Slow down... Jesus

I make the choice on who becomes helper based off the application and also by the help of staff. I never said your age was the only reason, but maturity in difficult situations is key for a staff member. You haven't shown very much here. 
Helper is a trial rank, so is judge even for that matter. Making the choice on the application I can never be 100% how one staff member will end up becoming.. which is why there is a technical "trial" ?

And while it might sound wrong, a staff member can never be loved by everyone- and just because you don't like the staff member's approach in dealing with a situation you were involved in does not mean they were doing a poor job. But regardless, your complaints have been heard. 

I don't think it was south's intention to " provoke " you by showing his helper rank, it was merely a test as I told them all that I need to add the helper rank thru buycraft- meaning it takes a minute to apply and it's not 100% certain. I asked them to test it.
Would you have reacted this way if I - or some staff that you respect - had kicked you today?

• Henk unlocked this topic
4 minutes ago, Henk said:

I make the choice on who becomes helper based off the application and also by the help of staff. I never said your age was the only reason, but maturity in difficult situations is key for a staff member. You haven't shown very much here. 

And did he?Aren't staff supposed to be a model?I was provoked,therefore I thought I wouldn't get punished as he was as disrespectful as I was!

Now this is him lying,saying that he would've removed the warning even if I didn't talk to you,because he was very confident.Not only that but he didn't apologize or nothing whatsoever.

7 minutes ago, Henk said:

Would you have reacted this way if I - or some staff that you respect - had kicked you today?

If everything that happend with him were to happen with a staff I respect,I would still make this post,because after all I need you to hear me out,I don't want someone to just abuse me without there being some sort of consequence.

Archived