CraftersLand Launcher Released! [v1.2.3 Fine-Tune your experience to the max!

• Founder

Launcher update to version 1.2.0!

This is an important update because we now finally have support for forge 1.13+ and up, we are ready for forge 1.16 now, we just need to wait for Sponge to update.

Make sure you get the last version.

Thanks!

• brunyman changed the title to CraftersLand Launcher Released! [v1.2.1 Fine-Tune your experience to the max!
  • Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

CraftersLand Launcher v1.2.3! (Me, Henk and Brunyman were discussing ideas to be brought into CraftersLand back in May)   And so it began, I embarked on the task to get it done after

Beautiful highres craftersland logo right there, some genius must’ve made it.  

Hey from what i know this normally get the error from not having correct java  So try installing this Java  https://javadl.oracle.com/webapps/download/AutoDL?BundleId=235696_2787e4a523244c269598d

Posted Images

• brunyman changed the title to CraftersLand Launcher Released! [v1.2.2 Fine-Tune your experience to the max!
  • Founder
On 1/20/2021 at 12:44 AM, Akaheisenberg said:

Forge is missing from the launcher? How do I add forge? I keep getting "missing fml to join server". I have forge downloaded but not sure where to place it to get this launcher to work

We just released another launcher update 1.2.2, this fixes the forge missing on 1.6.4 servers.

• brunyman changed the title to CraftersLand Launcher Released! [v1.2.3 Fine-Tune your experience to the max!