Henk

[Status: Open] IE, TEK, SF2 & DW1.7 Helper Recruitment

finalCL.png

Permissions:

Join full server.
No AFK Kick.
Access to Staff Channels.
Can check others inventory and enderchest.
Check others balance.
Temp mute and Unmute.
Check ban history.

Requirements:

- Atleast 8 hours of server activity per week.
- Join the forums at least once a day.
- Knowledge of your server's modpack.
- You must be mature when dealing with situations and fixing problems. Think before you act.
- Excellent knowledge of the server rules.
- Capability to speak and understanding English properly. (Knowledge of other langauge is also very useful)

As we grow to more servers it is hard to keep a constant uptime of application, so here we try a new format of applications where we categories the different servers. The categories will be:

• "Sponge" Which will refer to our Skyfactory 3, Revelation and Direwolf20 1.12 server.
  • "Bukkitforge" Which will refer to Tekkit, Skyfactory 2, Infinity Evolved and Direwolf20 1.7.10.
  • "Network" Which will refer to our vanilla Network Servers.

This application is for Infinity Evolved, Tekkit, Skyfactory 2 and Direwolf20 1.7. You can only be picked for one, so list your preferred server to staff. (The first one being most preferred, the last one being the least.)
(If you can't imagine staffing for one or two of the servers listed above then don't mention them in the list below.)
1) 
2) 
3) 

4) 

Basic Information

Name: 
Minecraft Username: 
Country + Time Zone: 
Discord Name and ID*: 
Do you have a microphone?: 

Simple Questions

Can you join the forums everyday?: 
How long have you been playing on the Crafter's Land servers?: 
On average, how many hours do you play a day and during which part of the day?**: 
Have you read and understood the responsibilities of the position and permissions you receive with this rank?: 
On a scale from 1 to 10, 1 being Nothing and 10 Being Absolutely Everything, how well do you know the mods and contents of the Modpack?: 

Complex Questions

What can you offer us if you were chosen?: 
Have you ever been banned and if so, why?: 
A short description of your strengths and weaknesses: 
What is the one thing you can improve yourself upon?: 
What experience do you have as a staff member? Exemplify: 
What other modpacks/gamemodes have you played? Elaborate: 
Is there a mod in which you excel at, if so, which one and how?: 
Do you have a screen recorder? Are you willing to download and use one?: 
Where do you see yourself as a Crafter's Land staff member in the future?: 
What suggestions would you like to see from us and how can you help us improve the server?: 
How much do you know about the helper rank? Elaborate: (permissions, usage, principle/concept): 
What knowledge do you have of how the staff operate today (communication, coordination, activity)?: 

Scenarios

You see a player abusing a glitch, what do you do?: 
A player lost his items due to a server crash, what do you do?: 
How would you handle a situation if you got targeted by trolls?: 
A player is speaking a a foreign language in chat, what do you do?: 

*Mandatory
**You must live up to how many hours you say you will play. 

Please reply in BLUE

Helper Application [Direwolf20 1.7.10]

Basic Information

Name: Platon Catalin Ionut
Minecraft Username: Redshii
Languages you speak: English, Romanian, Italian, a little bit of French German and Spanish
Country + Time Zone: Romania GMT: +2:00
Discord Name and ID*: The Holy Spirit#0181
Do you have a microphone?: yes

Simple Questions

Can you join the forums everyday?: yes if necessary
How long have you been playing on the Crafter's Land servers?: i joined 2 months ago or so (when i had the exams i was offline for a month)
On average, how many hours do you play a day and during which part of the day?**: around 2h depending on the day
Have you read and understood the responsibilities of the position and permissions you receive with this rank?: Yes
On a scale from 1 to 10, 1 being Nothing and 10 Being Absolutely Everything, how well do you know the mods and contents of the Modpack?: 7

Complex Questions

What can you offer us if you were chosen?: An active helper with the intention of helping others 
Have you ever been banned and if so, why?: I have been banned once due to the fact that i swapped my name with the player i was complaining about (he was a member of my town which was duplicating) on a report, I got really confused and put mine instead of his, i got banned 2 days because there wasn't enough evidence, glad that we got to do a town rollback and the other members were unbanned though
A short description of your strengths and weaknesses: I am quite mature for my age, I have a good memory and I learn quickly but I'm too shy to speak openly and my accent isn't the best
What is the one thing you can improve yourself upon?: I usually get over the shyness after a bit of time talking and socializing with a new group 
What experience do you have as a staff member? Exemplify: I am a mod on twitch for 2 streamers and a mod for a discord server, I haven't become a mod/helper for a minecraft server before because my internet connection wasn't good enough
What other modpacks/gamemodes have you played? Elaborate: I have played the vanilla since the 1.5 patch, I also played skyfactory 3, skyfactory 2.5, project ozone 2 reloaded, tekkit, spacecraft and mianite reborn legacy
Is there a mod in which you excel at, if so, which one and how?: I am good with the AE2 but I don't excel in it, I don't have a mod in which i excel I'm on a medium level for most of the mods
Do you have a screen recorder? Are you willing to download and use one?: yes
Where do you see yourself as a Crafter's Land staff member in the future?: Maybe a moderator :)
What suggestions would you like to see from us and how can you help us improve the server?: There should be a trusted links white list so normal players can give the forum links to others in case they need it
How much do you know about the helper rank? Elaborate: (permissions, usage, principle/concept): I know the basics of what I can do and can't do if i have the rank, what I should do with it and how to use it, which would be tempmute, warn and invsee and that it is more like a staff trial and it's 1st priority is to keep the server clean and child friendly
What knowledge do you have of how the staff operate today (communication, coordination, activity)?: They seem nice guys doing their job as they should

Scenarios

You see a player abusing a glitch, what do you do?: I give him a warning to stop abusing the glitch and considering report him to a moderator/admin since I can't do much as a helper
A player lost his items due to a server crash, what do you do?: I give him a link to the refund request forum page and help him compile it
How would you handle a situation if you got targeted by trolls?: I do not get offended easily and depending on what they are doing i will either warn them to stop, if they continue doing so and they are using normal insults i will mute them for half an hour, if they are doing trolls such as stealing items or griefing i will report them to a moderator/admin who will deal with them , and if they use racist/homophobic/very offensive insults i will report them to an admin/moderator who can punish them properly 
A player is speaking a a foreign language in chat, what do you do?: I first warn them to stop doing so, if they continue and i understand their language i try to explain to them that they cant speak that in the general chat but are free to do so in /msg or other channels, if they still continue I will mute them

Sorry for my bad grammar and/or if I missed anything

1)  TEKKIT

2) dw 1.7.10

Basic Information

Name: Luke
Minecraft Username: Mariopr4
Languages you speak:  English (fluent) French (Semi Fluent) Spanish (basic)
Country + Time Zone: BST
Discord Name and ID*: Redflamingarrow#4832
Do you have a microphone?: Yes

Simple Questions

Can you join the forums everyday?: Yes
How long have you been playing on the Crafter's Land servers?: 2 Months (or there about)
On average, how many hours do you play a day and during which part of the day?**: ~5 (Week days) More weekends. Mainly In the afternoon/evening (weekends basically all day on and off)
Have you read and understood the responsibilities of the position and permissions you receive with this rank?:  Yes
On a scale from 1 to 10, 1 being Nothing and 10 Being Absolutely Everything, how well do you know the mods and contents of the Modpack?:  9 1/2

Complex Questions

What can you offer us if you were chosen?:  Activity, Understanding of the rules, modpack and how to work the commands and stuff.
Have you ever been banned and if so, why?: No
A short description of your strengths and weaknesses: (What i put above) -> Weaknesses are; Logistics pipes.
What is the one thing you can improve yourself upon?: Learn more and expand upon my knowledge of logistics.
What experience do you have as a staff member? Exemplify: I was a administrator on another tekkit server a year ago before it got shut down.
What other modpacks/gamemodes have you played? Elaborate: Skyfactory, Both the other tekkits, other FTB & custom modpacks
Is there a mod in which you excel at, if so, which one and how?: Thermal expansion; Been using it for years
Do you have a screen recorder? Are you willing to download and use one?: Yes
Where do you see yourself as a Crafter's Land staff member in the future?: Honestly, Im content just staying as a helper and helping people.
What suggestions would you like to see from us and how can you help us improve the server?: Maybe a hub server for premium members to be moved to when the server restarts, so they can carry on afking'
How much do you know about the helper rank? Elaborate: (permissions, usage, principle/concept): Mainly that the helper mostly helps people, And ocasionaly mutes people not obeying the chat rules.
What knowledge do you have of how the staff operate today (communication, coordination, activity)?: Well, Myself, epic & zeth are quite good friends and i know alot about how the tekkit team function together.

Scenarios

You see a player abusing a glitch, what do you do?: Ask them to stop, and about it, then Report it to a judge or mod, I dont have the power to deal with it.
A player lost his items due to a server crash, what do you do?: Ask him to make a refund request on the froums
How would you handle a situation if you got targeted by trolls?: I would ignore them, If they targeted others I'd either mute them (If that'd fix the issue) Or contact a judge+
A player is speaking a a foreign language in chat, what do you do?: Google translate to their language, ask them to stop in global and Message, Then mute for ~5 mins, if they continue, higher minutes.

Thank you for this opportunity

This application is for Infinity Evolved, Tekkit, Skyfactory 2 and Direwolf20 1.7. You can only be picked for one, so list your preferred server to staff. (The first one being most preferred, the last one being the least.)
(If you can't imagine staffing for one or two of the servers listed above then don't mention them in the list below.)
1) Infinity Evolved
2) Tekkit
3) Skyfactory 2

4) Direwolf20 1.7

Basic Information

Name: Daniel Doane
Minecraft Username:  TheOprahWinfrey
Languages you speak: English
Country + Time Zone: Central / USA
Discord Name and ID*: The OG Oprah #0462
Do you have a microphone?: Yes

Simple Questions

Can you join the forums everyday?: Yes
How long have you been playing on the Crafter's Land servers?: A month and a half
On average, how many hours do you play a day and during which part of the day?**: Weekdays 3 hrs / Weekends 6 hours
Have you read and understood the responsibilities of the position and permissions you receive with this rank?: Yes
On a scale from 1 to 10, 1 being Nothing and 10 Being Absolutely Everything, how well do you know the mods and contents of the Modpack?: 7

Complex Questions

What can you offer us if you were chosen?: A quick and efficient worker; Responds to instances with respect towards the players; Enforce all rules and can take care of all players needs, if I don't know how to help a player I will do everything I can to help them even if I have to go out of my way, as well as ensure all players are given a fair treatment and a non-bias approach to anything they have of concern.
Have you ever been banned and if so, why?: No
A short description of your strengths and weaknesses: Strengths:  Listens well, follows rules very well, easy to talk to, can communicate easily to any player / Weaknesses: Has a hard time dealing with players who lack respect and those who simply can't follow the rules
Learn how to work with players no matter what the circumstance and solve their problems
What experience do you have as a staff member? Exemplify: Mod on a couple Minecraft servers no longer up around 2013-2015; Garry's Mod server Admin for a server that had at least 10 players online at any time for about a year back in 2014-2015
What other modpacks/gamemodes have you played? Elaborate: Tekkit, Skyblock, Infinity, Unleashed, Vanilla
Is there a mod in which you excel at, if so, which one and how?: General knowledge of every mod however there are a few I need to learn such as Immersive Engineering and Thaumcraft
Do you have a screen recorder? Are you willing to download and use one?: Yes and Yes; OBS and Bandicam
Where do you see yourself as a Crafter's Land staff member in the future?: Helping the growing community grow even more.  After joining the community a month and a half ago, I came to realize that there is a lot being put into this community by the leading staff members and it's great to see.  I would also like to help improve on the support system such as the forums because my experience from it was not all that great; I had requested some help with transferring my Premium status to a different account name and got no response on the forums for 3 days, so I emailed the billing support and finally got a resolution.  It should not take that long for any player to receive help, especially when it comes to their money being used to improve the server they play on and I would like to help fix that problem.
What suggestions would you like to see from us and how can you help us improve the server?: The community is great and all the staff are great; they all have great attitudes.  However work can always be done to improve such as Support to other players who buy VIP status'.
How much do you know about the helper rank? Elaborate: (permissions, usage, principle/concept): I know all that was listed above and they can easily be lived by and followed.  Being a Helper is a big responsibility because they are the very first in the chain of command to answer to players questions.  Without Helpers, the other staff would be overridden by questions and problems so it is important that Helpers resolve as many player concerns as they can.
What knowledge do you have of how the staff operate today (communication, coordination, activity)?: As far as I know there is Discord and I've heard that emails are used as well.  I'm big on communication, face to face, but in this case it'll be mic to mic.

Scenarios

You see a player abusing a glitch, what do you do?: Notify the player that abusing any bug or glitch is punishable highly against the rules.  If they continue I will notify the higher-ups and see through having the player either kicked or temp-banned as a final warning.
A player lost his items due to a server crash, what do you do?: Ask the player what it was that he lost, then notify the higher-ups that so and so lost this and that, then see what can be done to help this player.
How would you handle a situation if you got targeted by trolls?: If they continued to troll, I would give them a warning.   If they continue I would temp-mute them indefinitely.  If they still persist I will notify a higher-up and see where to go from there.  I'm big on giving players chances especially if it comes to petty things such as Trolling or Spamming.
A player is speaking a a foreign language in chat, what do you do?: Figure out what they are speaking, then Google Translate to them that they are on an English speaking server and are required to speak English.  If they continue I will temp-mute them as a final warning, then notify a higher-up.  Communication is big when it comes to dealing with someone who either doesn't or cant speak English. 

*Mandatory

1.)Tekkit

Basic Information

Name: Cam
Minecraft Username: cdun3
Languages you speak: english/ decent spanish
Country + Time Zone:  U.S Eastern
Discord Name and ID*: cdun3 #4682
Do you have a microphone?: yes

Simple Questions

Can you join the forums everyday?: i have a lot of free time throughout the day, so yes
How long have you been playing on the Crafter's Land servers?: i joined 2 weeks ago, but i have already donated(premium+) showing my enjoyment to stick around

On average, how many hours do you play a day and during which part of the day?**:  about 5+ hours, sometimes a lot more
Have you read and understood the responsibilities of the position and permissions you receive with this rank?:  yes

Complex Questions

What can you offer us if you were chosen?: I'm a reasonable person who is very friendly and loves to help/help others enjoy what they're doing.  Honestly I will be on a lot, so i can make sure everyone is satisfied, new members can be helped and stick around, and day to day problems are solved so that the users can be happy :)
Have you ever been banned and if so, why?: nope 
A short description of your strengths and weaknesses: strengths: always positive, love to help, reasonable person, loyal, and easily contacted

Weaknesses: I like to talk too much, I over exaggerate sometimes, and little stubborn
Listen and understand people fully
What experience do you have as a staff member? Exemplify: couple years ago i was a moderator for a small server, and was a helper for that server before that. Honestly I know what needs to be done and how to do it.
What other modpacks/gamemodes have you played? Elaborate: tekkit classic, vanilla.
Is there a mod in which you excel at, if so, which one and how?: I'm the best at tekkit or tekkit clasic
Where do you see yourself as a Crafter's Land staff member in the future?: I will always play this game, so I plan to help the server for years to come as long as I'm wanted and needed :)
What suggestions would you like to see from us and how can you help us improve the server?: I expect suggestions to help improve on handling certain situations. I feel staff involvement is important for a server, so I can help to be on a lot to make sure users are happy, and make sure users get proper punishment when needed. The more users, the more staff needed:)
How much do you know about the helper rank? Elaborate: (permissions, usage, principle/concept): Most of it I forget, but very confident I can pick it up swiftly
What knowledge do you have of how the staff operate today (communication, coordination, activity)?: communication is important, making sure to know what problems should be addressed immediately, and when to notify certain staff members of problems.

Scenarios

You see a player abusing a glitch, what do you do?: Immediately tell the person to stop, tell them what they are doing wrong and how it is against the rules. contact a higher ranking staff about the glitch too be fixed and take away what the user profited from the glitch. The user should be kicked and given a warning
A player lost his items due to a server crash, what do you do?: Tell them to not worry, send them the link to the forum(with the template), and have them make a formal request on the forum, and that it will be addressed as soon as possible.
How would you handle a situation if you got targeted by trolls?: trolls love reactions and making people mad. I simply would not give in, and just respectfully tell them to stop and ignore them until they got out their trolling. If it persisted and seemed to be harassment/out of hand, give them a formal warning and possibly kick them. 
A player is speaking a a foreign language in chat, what do you do?: tell them the command to join the appropriate chat channel for them and tell them if they could either switch or please speak English on this channel. If they continue, I would use a translator to tell them, if they do not cooperate, I would mute them.

Thanks and happy crafting :)

1) Tekkit

Basic Information

Name: Thomas
Minecraft Username: XionPlayz
Languages you speak: Norwegian, English, some swedish and danish.
Country + Time Zone: Current UTC +2
Discord Name and ID*: XionPlayz#3693

Simple Questions

How long have you been playing on the Crafter's Land servers?: About two weeks.
On average, how many hours do you play a day and during which part of the day?**: Weekdays: 4+ Weekends: 6+ Afternoon to Evenings
Have you read and understood the responsibilities of the position and permissions you receive with this rank?: Yes
On a scale from 1 to 10, 1 being Nothing and 10 Being Absolutely Everything, how well do you know the mods and contents of the Modpack?: 7

Complex Questions

What can you offer us if you were chosen?: Being on almost everyday helping people, i know permissions and modpacks so i know how to resolve most problems.
Have you ever been banned and if so, why?: No.
A short description of your strengths and weaknesses: Strengts: reliable, often available, patient. Weaknesses: versions of minecraft 1.9+, homework, Magic (mods).
What is the one thing you can improve yourself upon?: Looking more at chat.
What experience do you have as a staff member? Exemplify: I've been admin, moderator on many networks/servers. Owner of a few servers previusly. Currently an manager for an network, minecraft and G'mod (non modded) i set up discord, perms and their website.
What other modpacks/gamemodes have you played? Elaborate: Infinity, inventions, skyfactory 3.
Is there a mod in which you excel at, if so, which one and how?: Applied Energistics, making crafting, melting and allys automatically.
Do you have a screen recorder? Are you willing to download and use one?: I do have OBS Studio.
Where do you see yourself as a Crafter's Land staff member in the future?: Helping online members with issiues long to come and making people happy to play on the server.
What suggestions would you like to see from us and how can you help us improve the server?: Having more staff online, especially after restarts and crashes, because inventories and players get bugged.
How much do you know about the helper rank? Elaborate: (permissions, usage, principle/concept): The lovest rank in the staff chain, has to help people with problems and be active. Helping people with problems server, inventory or system related. I know most commands and i know how i shall act.
What knowledge do you have of how the staff operate today (communication, coordination, activity)?: You have an discord where staff may talk to each other resloving problems, i know that i have to report whenever i kick or tempban people. 

Scenarios

You see a player abusing a glitch, what do you do?: Warn him/her, tell him not to do it again and use vanish or spectate and pretend that i've gone to check if he/she contiues. If so a kick will be made.
A player lost his items due to a server crash, what do you do?: Compensate for most of the stuff, think what items may not be compencated and may, meaning that high tier items like blueprint and such may not be compencated in case of this being an false request. i will probably ask an higher staff member in that case.
How would you handle a situation if you got targeted by trolls?: Probably fine, staying calm, give them an warning in case of them doing it again we know so and may increace the punishment.
A player is speaking a a foreign language in chat, what do you do?: Ask him/she/them to talk enginsh in chat and rather use /l /ch or /msg if him/she/them want to talk in that language.

1) Skyfactory 2

Basic Information

Name: Alexander
Minecraft Username: MeanManSlayer
Languages you speak: Greek,English, Understand russian and can translate but cant write
Country + Time Zone: Greece/Gmt+2
Discord Name and ID*: MeanManSlayer#4670

Simple Questions

How long have you been playing on the Crafter's Land servers?: I first started playing on the skyfactory server way back in the days, i had to stop unfortunately cause the server was going to turn premium which i couldnt do anything about, i recently decided to check up on the server again and found out it was cracked again and so i joined back around a week ago
On average, how many hours do you play a day and during which part of the day?**: Since its summer i got most of days free, i play every day for around 5 hours.
Have you read and understood the responsibilities of the position and permissions you receive with this rank?: Absolutely
On a scale from 1 to 10, 1 being Nothing and 10 Being Absolutely Everything, how well do you know the mods and contents of the Modpack?: 4, since i havent been on for a while my knowledge about some of the mods are gone, i do understand the basics but its gonna get some time for me to get used to everything again

Complex Questions

What can you offer us if you were chosen?: Mature judgement with strong understanding (at least as much as possible) of the situation.
Have you ever been banned and if so, why?: As i can recall i HAVE been banned once or twice, but its been a very long time since that happened and i have no recollection of the situations.
A short description of your strengths and weaknesses: I try to research a situation as much as possible but i can break in certain moments if im being ignored or disrespected a lot which sometimes might lead to me responding in a negative manner.
What is the one thing you can improve yourself upon?: Certainly on how i communicate with other members
What experience do you have as a staff member? Exemplify: I have been an admin on 2 servers not too long ago which lasted around 2 months, sadly the servers had to be shut down due to money being an issue.
What other modpacks/gamemodes have you played? Elaborate: One of my favorite modpack has to be tekkit classic and skyfactory, its my 2 most played modpacks ever.
Is there a mod in which you excel at, if so, which one and how?: Like i said sadly im still trying to figure things out myself
Do you have a screen recorder? Are you willing to download and use one?: Yes my AMD Radeon has its own ReLive Recording software installed
Where do you see yourself as a Crafter's Land staff member in the future?: 
What suggestions would you like to see from us and how can you help us improve the server?: Lag is an issue sadly and its understandable because of the amount of mods the server has to handle, other than that i feel like its pretty optimized for the player's experience.
How much do you know about the helper rank? Elaborate: (permissions, usage, principle/concept): I actually have no idea what permissions a Helper has in this server nor have i seen any helpers around lately unless GMs count, in any case helpers are supposed to be able to quickly answer and solve and issue a player might have at the moment.
What knowledge do you have of how the staff operate today (communication, coordination, activity)?: I know /spy is a thing but i am not sure if the staff have a chat which they can use to communicate with each other ingame although i have seen that type of system implemented on other servers i have played.

Scenarios

You see a player abusing a glitch, what do you do?: i would temporarily ban them for 2 days since its unfair for everyone if you knowingly abuse bugs to get ahead
A player lost his items due to a server crash, what do you do?: If there is a backup of the player's inventory i'd definitely try that other than that its easy to "fake" an item being lost in which case i shouldnt try to spawn the item in and give it to the player
How would you handle a situation if you got targeted by trolls?: I'd try not to bother much unless the troll is disrespectful or annoys other members of the community in which case i would warn them and if it kept going on for a while i'd mute them
A player is speaking a a foreign language in chat, what do you do?: i would verbally warn them but nothing extreme as in kicking him or muting him unless he ignores countless of warnings

On 7/5/2018 at 11:42 AM, Henk said:

finalCL.png

Permissions:
  Reveal hidden contents
Join full server.
No AFK Kick.
Access to Staff Channels.
Can check others inventory and enderchest.
Check others balance.
Temp mute and Unmute.
Check ban history.

Requirements:
  Reveal hidden contents
- Atleast 8 hours of server activity per week.
- Join the forums at least once a day.
- Knowledge of your server's modpack.
- You must be mature when dealing with situations and fixing problems. Think before you act.
- Excellent knowledge of the server rules.
- Capability to speak and understanding English properly. (Knowledge of other langauge is also very useful)

As we grow to more servers it is hard to keep a constant uptime of application, so here we try a new format of applications where we categories the different servers. The categories will be:

• "Sponge" Which will refer to our Skyfactory 3, Revelation and Direwolf20 1.12 server.
  • "Bukkitforge" Which will refer to Tekkit, Skyfactory 2, Infinity Evolved and Direwolf20 1.7.10.
  • "Network" Which will refer to our vanilla Network Servers.

This application is for  Tekkit 
2) 
3) 

4) 

Basic Information

Name: Daniel
Minecraft Username: __Taob
Languages you speak: English +google translate
Country + Time Zone: England
Discord Name and ID*: Bigduckster #2411
Do you have a microphone?: no (srry)

Simple Questions

Can you join the forums everyday?: yes
How long have you been playing on the Crafter's Land servers?: idk quite a while
On average, how many hours do you play a day and during which part of the day?**: 2hrs afternoon more on weekends
Have you read and understood the responsibilities of the position and permissions you receive with this rank?: yes
On a scale from 1 to 10, 1 being Nothing and 10 Being Absolutely Everything, how well do you know the mods and contents of the Modpack?: 7/8

Complex Questions

What can you offer us if you were chosen?: i can help administrate chat b/c lots of swearing and screaming
Have you ever been banned and if so, why?: no
A short description of your strengths and weaknesses: strengths: knowlage of mc and tekkit. weakness:bad wifi :(
What is the one thing you can improve yourself upon?: getting new wifi
What experience do you have as a staff member? Exemplify: i was helper on tne nexus 4 a bit and got to cubecraft
What other modpacks/gamemodes have you played? Elaborate: mostly tekkit and tekkit legends
Is there a mod in which you excel at, if so, which one and how?: i am good with galacticraft
Where do you see yourself as a Crafter's Land staff member in the future?: a good person helping people when they are stuck with some mods
What suggestions would you like to see from us and how can you help us improve the server?: i feel like the shop at spawn is overpriced compared to the market, i feel like the players have changed the value of the money
How much do you know about the helper rank? Elaborate: (permissions, usage, principle/concept): helper is to help people that need help with things
What knowledge do you have of how the staff operate today (communication, coordination, activity)?: i dont know that much since there isnt many staff online (srrry)

Scenarios

You see a player abusing a glitch, what do you do?: take the items /proffit they made and report the glich to forums
A player lost his items due to a server crash, what do you do?: ask a admin to rollback if unable ask what he had /lost
How would you handle a situation if you got targeted by trolls?: if anyone got targeted by trolls then i would mute them if chat troll and report them if damaging property
A player is speaking a a foreign language in chat, what do you do?: ask them kindly to stop

*Mandatory

Please reply in BLUE

1) Direwolf 1.7.10
2) 
3) 

4) 

Basic Information

Name: Jakub
Minecraft Username: DraconicWolf
Languages you speak: English
Country + Time Zone: Canada, EDT
Discord Name and ID*: Draconic Werewolf#1844
Do you have a microphone?: Yes

Simple Questions

Can you join the forums everyday?: Not everyday, but I will when I can.
How long have you been playing on the Crafter's Land servers?: For about two years.
On average, how many hours do you play a day and during which part of the day?**: Hrs: 3-9, and I play anytime I can.
On a scale from 1 to 10, 1 being Nothing and 10 Being Absolutely Everything, how well do you know the mods and contents of the Modpack?:  6

Complex Questions

What can you offer us if you were chosen?: An active helper that will do anything in his power to assist the players of this modpack.
Have you ever been banned and if so, why?: No
A short description of your strengths and weaknesses: My strengths are my charismatic personality and my fun-loving attitude. My weaknesses are my short temper and long conversations.
What is the one thing you can improve yourself upon?: My short temper
What experience do you have as a staff member? Exemplify: None
What other modpacks/gamemodes have you played? Elaborate: Skyfactory 2.5, on Craftersland.
Is there a mod in which you excel at, if so, which one and how?: Applied Energistics, it's just incredibly easy for me to understand problems and how to fix them.
Do you have a screen recorder? Are you willing to download and use one?: No, and no, sadly.
Where do you see yourself as a Crafter's Land staff member in the future?: A very nice mod, helper or admin, helping out players and confronting those darned evil-doers.
What suggestions would you like to see from us and how can you help us improve the server?: At spawn, I think there should be an item trading station (i.e. Giving diamonds in exchange for Shiny Ore)
How much do you know about the helper rank? Elaborate: (permissions, usage, principle/concept): Players with the Helper rank are there to assist people who need it, and confront exploiters/glitchers
What knowledge do you have of how the staff operate today (communication, coordination, activity)?: Not much, seeing how not many staff are online when I get on.

Scenarios

You see a player abusing a glitch, what do you do?: Ask them to stop, but if they continue, threaten them with punishment (i.e. Kick or Ban, Temp or otherwise) if they still continue, I would follow through with my threats of punishment.
A player lost his items due to a server crash, what do you do?: I would ask what items he/she had, and compile a list of the items for a staff member of higher rank to spawn them in for him/her, and if that doesn't work, I would help him set up a rollback request on the forums.
How would you handle a situation if you got targeted by trolls?: I would ask them to stop, with the threat of a kick + warning, or mute. If they continue, I would follow through with my threats of punishment.
A player is speaking a a foreign language in chat, what do you do?: I would ask them kindly to stop, and tell them that they can only speak in foreign languages in /msg, but if they continue, I will threaten them with a mute. If they continue, I will follow through with my threats of punishment.

Edited by DragonMaster278
Hit the incorrect key :P

This application is for Infinity Evolved, Tekkit, Skyfactory 2 and Direwolf20 1.7. You can only be picked for one, so list your preferred server to staff. (The first one being most preferred, the last one being the least.)
1) Tekkit
2) 
3) 

4) 

Basic Information

Name: Conner
Minecraft Username: Always_Ein
Languages you speak: English
Country + Time Zone: America, CST
Discord Name and ID*: Markapliers/Always_Ein
Do you have a microphone?: Yes, but prefer not to use it.

Simple Questions

How long have you been playing on the Crafter's Land servers?: Exactly a year to this day
On average, how many hours do you play a day and during which part of the day?**: I can play anywhere from 1-14 during summer, 1-6 for school time.
Have you read and understood the responsibilities of the position and permissions you receive with this rank?:  Yes
On a scale from 1 to 10, 1 being Nothing and 10 Being Absolutely Everything, how well do you know the mods and contents of the Modpack?: 8 1/2

Complex Questions

What can you offer us if you were chosen?: Enthusiasm to help people through whatever the case may be, as well as dealing with the badies as well
Have you ever been banned and if so, why?: Yes, I traded in a creative town before the rule of proof was made.
A short description of your strengths and weaknesses: I am passionate with what I do as well as enthusiastic, I have a tad of a temper when people personally attack me.
What is the one thing you can improve yourself upon?:  I could learn to cool down a bit, as well as have a wider range for understanding what people are saying when trying to get a point across.
What experience do you have as a staff member? Exemplify: Sadly I do not have any experience as a staff member.
What other modpacks/gamemodes have you played? Elaborate: I have played Sky Factory 1,2,2.5,3, Project Ozone 1,2,Attack of the B-team,C-team, and many more.
Is there a mod in which you excel at, if so, which one and how?: I am pretty equal with all the mods I play with
Do you have a screen recorder? Are you willing to download and use one?: No, Yes
Where do you see yourself as a Crafter's Land staff member in the future?: I see myself helping others with their probloms and stop any corruption that there may be on the server as well as create a better community as a whole
What suggestions would you like to see from us and how can you help us improve the server?: I suggest you make a system in which people are able to have a No PVP mode, as in you cant get killed by other players, and if caught breaking the system Will result in 

{ 1st offence: 7 Day Ban, 2nd Offence: 14 Day ban, 3rd offence: Month Ban, 4th Offence: 6 month Ban, IF found alting in order to ban evade will result in either a 4th offence ban or a perm bam if they kill another person while in anti PVP mode.
How much do you know about the helper rank? Elaborate: (permissions, usage, principle/concept): I know that they have the power to warn, call a higher up, and also able to mute people.
What knowledge do you have of how the staff operate today (communication, coordination, activity)?: I do not know much of what staff themselves do as I have yet to become one, but I hope that I may be lucky enough for you to choose me.

Scenarios

You see a player abusing a glitch, what do you do?: I give them a verbal Warning to stop, if they continue to abuse the glitch I will warn them (non verbally) as well as request a higher up to further help with the situation, as well as get screenshots.
A player lost his items due to a server crash, what do you do?: I ask him to please calm down if he is screaming as well as Request a inventory Rollback on the forum in technical support.
How would you handle a situation if you got targeted by trolls?:  I would give them a verbal waring to stop and if they continue I would give them an actual warning and proceed to mute them for about 15 minutes, as well as collect screenshots.

A player is speaking a a foreign language in chat, what do you do?: I potitely ask them to speak English in global Chat, and if they do not understand I will ask if anyone understands them and to translate for me to tell them, as well as explain that there are multiple chats they can speak in if they're language is available.

*Mandatory