Henk

[Status: Open] Network Helper Recruitment

finalCL.png

Permissions:

Join full server.
No AFK Kick.
Access to Staff Channels.
Can check others inventory and enderchest.
Check others balance.
Temp mute and Unmute.
Check ban history.

Requirements:

- Atleast 8 hours of server activity per week.
- Join the forums at least once a day.
- Knowledge of your server's modpack.
- You must be mature when dealing with situations and fixing problems. Think before you act.
- Excellent knowledge of the server rules.
- Capability to speak and understanding English properly. (Knowledge of other langauge is also very useful)

As we grow to more servers it is hard to keep a constant uptime of application, so here we try a new format of applications where we categories the different servers. The categories will be:

• "Sponge" Which will refer to our Skyfactory 3, Revelation and Direwolf20 1.12 server.
  • "Bukkitforge" Which will refer to Tekkit, Skyfactory 2, Infinity Evolved and Direwolf20 1.7.10.
  • "Network" Which will refer to our vanilla Network Servers.

This application is for Network.

Basic Information

Name: 
Minecraft Username: 
Country + Time Zone: 
Discord Name and ID*: 
Do you have a microphone?: 

Simple Questions

Can you join the forums everyday?: 
How long have you been playing on the Crafter's Land servers?: 
On average, how many hours do you play a day and during which part of the day?**: 
Have you read and understood the responsibilities of the position and permissions you receive with this rank?: 
On a scale from 1 to 10, 1 being Nothing and 10 Being Absolutely Everything, how well do you know the contents of the gamemodes? (E.g AcV1 = 10, CTW = 9): 

Complex Questions

What can you offer us if you were chosen?: 
Have you ever been banned and if so, why?: 
A short description of your strengths and weaknesses: 
What is the one thing you can improve yourself upon?: 
What experience do you have as a staff member? Exemplify: 
Is there a game mode in which you excel at, if so, which one and how?: 
Do you have a screen recorder? Are you willing to download and use one?: 
Where do you see yourself as a Crafter's Land staff member in the future?: 
What suggestions would you like to see from us and how can you help us improve the server?: 
How much do you know about the helper rank? Elaborate: (permissions, usage, principle/concept): 
What knowledge do you have of how the staff operate today (communication, coordination, activity)?: 

Scenarios

You see a player abusing a glitch, what do you do?: 
A player lost his items due to a server crash, what do you do?: 
How would you handle a situation if you got targeted by trolls?: 
A player is speaking a a foreign language in chat, what do you do?: 

*Mandatory
**You must live up to how many hours you say you will play. 

Please reply in BLUE

Basic Information

Name: Aris
Minecraft Username: iiTzArismaltor_
Languages you speak: Greek, English and a tiny bit of French.
Country + Time Zone: Greece, (GMT +3)
Discord Name and ID*: iiTzArismaltor_#8628
Do you have a microphone?: No, unfortunately, I don't.

Simple Questions

Can you join the forums everyday?: Yes, I can. I can join the forums multiple times a day.
How long have you been playing on the Crafter's Land servers?: I've been playing on the Network server for 3 years.
On average, how many hours do you play a day and during which part of the day?**: Well, my answer to this specific question might be a bit complicated. When it comes to school periods, I can only play 3 days per week (Friday, Saturday and Sunday). I usually play for about 2-3 hours in the afternoon. Also, if I'm lucky enough, I might play during weekdays too. Now, when it comes to holidays, things are different. I usually play 3-5 hours every day, so I think that's a pretty good amount of time.
Have you read and understood the responsibilities of the position and permissions you receive with this rank?: Yes, I have.
On a sca Ile from 1 to 10, 1 being Nothing and 10 Being Absolutely Everything, how well do you know the contents of the gamemodes? (E.g AcV1 = 10, CTW = 9):

CTW: 10

ACv1: 9

Skywars: 10

Run From The beast: 9.5

Pure Survival: 7.5

Complex Questions

What can you offer us if you were chosen?: I can offer you a lot. First of all, I will try to be as fair as I can. I will take my time, while making decisions. Also, I will try to help new players, who don't know much about the server, and experienced players as well. In addition, I will try my best to punish or report players, who break the rules.
Have you ever been banned and if so, why?: Yes, I've been banned a few times. The first time I got banned was in my old account, called "ArisPVP_gr", in 2016. I was unjustly punished for fly hacks. As I've already said, I wasn't hacking, but I no longer complain about this misunderstanding. A few months later, I had some problems with my account, so I asked from Fire_Light, Adriiibr (adria_2002) and bunnylau to temporarily ban/unban me. In my new account, I've been banned 2 times. The first one, I was banned for using smoke in spawn. I didn't know that using smoke right as I did was illegal, so I fairly got banned. I've learnt from that and I will not do such an illegal thing again. The 2nd time, I was banned for using hiddenblade in spawn. This time, I didn't actually abuse any bug, so, as I had been unfairly banned, I was unbanned a few minutes later.
A short description of your strengths and weaknesses: Well, to begin with, I'm a very fair and honest  person. Also, I'm very helpful. Moreover, I'm willing to help new players and, as I've already said, I'm looking forward to giving my best. Now, about weaknesses, I do not trust others so easily, so sometimes, it might be a bit hard for me to cooperate with people, who I don't know well. However, having a high staff rank means that you've been trusted, so I believe that I will be able to work with those staff members, who have a rank higher than mine.
I think that the one thing I can improve is my knowledge to games like Pure Survival. The past summer, I tried to learn more about this game and the one that's coming next, I can guarantee you that I am going to learn even more. Moreover, even though schools are currently open, I will try to be as active as I can, without that meaning that I don't care about school. Of course, I do and I'm gonna try to achieve top marks again.
What experience do you have as a staff member? Exemplify: To be clear, I have never been staff member in any server before. However, I know a lot about this role and how important it is. This is my third time applying for staff and I hope I get accepted.
Is there a game mode in which you excel at, if so, which one and how?: Yes, there is one and it is Capture The Wool. When I first joined the server, I didn't even know about this mini game. However, when I started playing it, I was learning fast. One other thing that helped me learn so much about this game is the fact that I'm very competitive in PvP games.
Do you have a screen recorder? Are you willing to download and use one?: Yes, I do. I have both OBS and Bandicam and I'm willing to use them whenever it's needed.
Where do you see yourself as a Crafter's Land staff member in the future?: That's an interesting question; From my part of view, I think that I will be a very good staff member. I will be helping players and punishing rule breakers. When it comes to the rank, I think that, if I'm active enough, GM will be the highest one I can get.
What suggestions would you like to see from us and how can you help us improve the server?: One thing that I would really like to see in the server is the addition of leaderboards in games like Skywars or maybe TNT Run as well. About me, well, I will try to decrease the amount of bug abusers and hackers. Also, who knows, maybe I can become a famous YouTuber and make videos on Craftersland :P.
How much do you know about the helper rank? Elaborate: (permissions, usage, principle/concept): The helper rank is, technically, a test rank, so its permissions aren't so powerful. Helpers can warn and mute players. All of the great staff members started from being normal players, then helpers and finally GMs or even higher. Helpers are here to help players, punish rule breakers and help the server, as other staff members do. They are, also, advised by higher staff members.
What knowledge do you have of how the staff operate today (communication, coordination, activity)?: First of all, staff members must be kind to other people and helpful as well. Also, they should be active. In addition, there is a staff section, where staff members discuss about important things, such as new updates or punishments. Moreover, they're members of a private server. Last but not least, staff members are able to manage the forum and community discord server too. Their permissions are lower, if they are helpers, and higher, if they're Moderators, Admins etc.

Scenarios

You see a player abusing a glitch, what do you do?: First of all, I will try to open one of the recording softwares and start recording. Then, I will go closer and make sure that he's indeed abusing a glitch or bug. After that, I will either punish or report him (this depends on the type of glitch and my rank/permissions). Finally, I will upload the video (or screenshots).
A player lost his items due to a server crash, what do you do?: Firstly, I will politely ask him if he has any type of screenshot or video, which can prove that he had the items. If he has, then I will ask him to make a topic in Technical Support. I will give him the link of both Technical Support and Refund Request (or Rollback request). If he has any questions, I will try to answer them. Also, if the amount of the lost items is small, I will try to refund him by myself, using my own items. However, if I have access to /gamemode 1 (depending on my rank), I will refund him, no matter if he lost many items.
How would you handle a situation if you got targeted by trolls?: First of all, I will ask them to stop harassing me, which means that I'll give them a chance. If they continue, I will punish them according to their vocabulary and banlist. If they still keep harassing me, I will stop talking to them and just punish them.
A player is speaking a a foreign language in chat, what do you do?: If he's asking for help, I will tell him to talk to me in English, so I can help him. If he doesn't speak English, but speaks Greek, I will try to help him as well. However, if he doesn't speak any language I speak, then I will try to find another staff member, who speaks his language and can help.

Basic Information

Name: Justin
Minecraft Username: VeryCuteLoli
Languages you speak: English & Dutch
Country + Time Zone: The Netherlands GMT +2
Discord Name and ID*: sis#4427
Do you have a microphone?: Yes.

Simple Questions

Can you join the forums everyday?: Yes.
How long have you been playing on the Crafter's Land servers?: I have been playing since 2013.
On average, how many hours do you play a day and during which part of the day?**: 2 hours and in the weekend about 2-4 hours.
Have you read and understood the responsibilities of the position and permissions you receive with this rank?: Yes i have.
On a scale from 1 to 10, 1 being Nothing and 10 Being Absolutely Everything, how well do you know the contents of the gamemodes? (E.g AcV1 = 10, CTW = 9): AcV1 = 10/10, Skyblock = 7,5/10, Pure = 8/10, Hippo = 6/10, Creative = 9/10, Minigames on average 9.

Complex Questions

What can you offer us if you were chosen?: Someone that tries his best to be fair and loyal and puts effort into this server.
Have you ever been banned and if so, why?: Yes, I got banned once because of illegal items (a few years ago). 
A short description of your strengths and weaknesses: Strengths: Being honest about everything, i have alot of patients. Weaknesses: A little bit akward..
Being more social with other people.
What experience do you have as a staff member? Exemplify: I,ve ruled serveral servers of my own.
Is there a game mode in which you excel at, if so, which one and how?: Acv1 I mostly play on that server because sometimes there is no staff and then i'll be able to help other players. 
Do you have a screen recorder? Are you willing to download and use one?: I always have shadowplay on. So i won't miss anything.
Where do you see yourself as a Crafter's Land staff member in the future?: Later i hope to be a higher ranked staff member with lots of responsibilities and that we are still be able to have a friendly community.
What suggestions would you like to see from us and how can you help us improve the server?:
I would like a friendly community and other people that i can trust. I could improve the server by giving feedback to other staff members.
How much do you know about the helper rank? Elaborate: (permissions, usage, principle/concept): About permissions i know everything because i read about all the ranks. Helpers has the duties to moderate the servers forum and discord, And i know helper stands for a trial staff.
What knowledge do you have of how the staff operate today (communication, coordination, activity)?: They communicate through discord and the forums, Higher staff could help the lower staff members.

Scenarios

You see a player abusing a glitch, what do you do?: Im recording what hes trying to do and report it on the forum. Later, when i have the ability to ban. i would record the suspect too and dubble check my proof before i ban. So i dont make any mistake bans
A player lost his items due to a server crash, what do you do?: I would tell him to make a forum post about it with proof included.
How would you handle a situation if you got targeted by trolls?: I would tell him/her to stop it, when they dont stop ill warn them.
A player is speaking a a foreign language in chat, what do you do?: I will ask him what he means by that or just try to use google translate.

Basic Information

Name: José.
Minecraft Username: iDennsey_
Languages you speak: English & Spanish.
Country + Time Zone: Colombia (GMT -5)
Discord Name and ID*: Dennsey #6815
Do you have a microphone?: Yes.

Simple Questions

Can you join the forums everyday?: Yes.
How long have you been playing on the Crafter's Land servers?: On this acc i has been playing since 2 weeks, but before i played whit another acc (MrGhost) 2 years ago, when HiipoGamer played on the server.
On average, how many hours do you play a day and during which part of the day?**: Ahm 3 hours.
Have you read and understood the responsibilities of the position and permissions you receive with this rank?: Yes, i have read all the rules and i understand all the responsibilities that rank gives. 
On a scale from 1 to 10, 1 being Nothing and 10 Being Absolutely Everything, how well do you know the contents of the gamemodes? (E.g AcV1 = 10, CTW = 9): 

AcV1 = 10

CTW = 10

Survival = 7

Skyblock = 9

Skywars = 9

RFTB = 8

Complex Questions

What can you offer us if you were chosen?: I can offer us someone who wants to help people on the server and to improve every day.
Have you ever been banned and if so, why?: Yes, i got banned but it was an error.
A short description of your strengths and weaknesses: Strengths Im very patient, honest and helpful. Weaknesses : Im a little bit disorganized and nervous sometimes. 
What is the one thing you can improve yourself upon?: I can being be organizated.
What experience do you have as a staff member? Exemplify: To be honest, I have not experience in this, but i know the rank works and i can strive to learn more every day :).
Is there a game mode in which you excel at, if so, which one and how?: Yes, im to good at AcV1, its what i play most and i find it more fun than others. (Im not saying that the others game modes are bad)
Do you have a screen recorder? Are you willing to download and use one?: Yes, i have Bandicam and if it is necessary to use i would do it.
Where do you see yourself as a Crafter's Land staff member in the future?: In the future i would like to have a better rank to continue helping the community and make the server grow. 
What suggestions would you like to see from us and how can you help us improve the server?: As an AcV1 i would like to see that there are not many bugs , and i would also like to help fix them, but in general the server is fine.
How much do you know about the helper rank? Elaborate: (permissions, usage, principle/concept): I know its a test rank in which you can do things like mute or kick players, but no much more. I have read what most ranks can do, so i have knowledge of the rank.
What knowledge do you have of how the staff operate today (communication, coordination, activity)?: I know they operate on discord or forum.

Scenarios

You see a player abusing a glitch, what do you do?: If i saw a player doing that i would record it and report it with a staff or if there is not, i put it in the forum with the proofs. And if i can ban he, i do it.
A player lost his items due to a server crash, what do you do?:  I would ask for proofs and if he have them, i would tell him to make a forum post to get his items back. (In instance he dont know how to do a forum post, i would help him.)
How would you handle a situation if you got targeted by trolls?: I would warn them, or in an extreme instance, i would mute they.
A player is speaking a a foreign language in chat, what do you do?: I would look for another staff that speaks the language or i would use a traslator for help the user.

Basic Information

Name:  Erick

Minecraft Username: SoyDaimons_

Languages you speak: Spanish and a bit of English (5 / 10).

Country + Time Zone: México, GMT -5

Discord Name and ID# : ElCamalion#8991

Do you have a microphone?: No for now, but I can use my phone if is necessary. ;D

Simple Questions

Can you join the forums everyday?:  Yeah!, i can (in case what I’m busy or I’m the school. I can use my phone for check topics, or answer questions).

How long have you been playing on the Crafter's Land servers?: its difficult to say a exactly day, I play much on this server, it’s a part of my life, if i need to say a aprox period Like 4 years or more. (And I still playing!).

On average, how many hours do you play a day and during which part of the day?**: Depend’s the day and how much homework i have to do, but normally 4 or 5 hours, I can play more if is necessary! (in the period of exams I can tell us what I can’t play).

Have you read and understood the responsibilities of the position and permissions you receive with this rank?: yep, I know how to use it, what I get if I get accepted and the format of the punishments, I’m ready to use it!, (yeah if you can give me the opportunity to be a helper of this amazing community).

On a scale from 1 to 10, 1 being Nothing and 10 Being Absolutely Everything, how well do you know the contents of the gamemodes? (E.g AcV1 = 10, CTW = 9):

PureSurvival = 4

Acv1 = 9 (its my favorite game so, I’m very active than more games)

CTW = 8

Creative = 8

Hiipo Plots = 3

SkyBlock = 2

SurvivalGames = 3

TntRun = 2

Skywars = 5

RunFromTheBeast = 3

ArcheFactions [Partener Server] = 0

Snowball = 3

Complex Questions

What can you offer us if you were chosen?: I can offer a good service in the staff such as reporting to those who approve bugs or something bad, mute/warn those who does spam or those who spam or flood. too I think the service it’s a very important part of to the community, so I can be friendly (without leaving aside the rules sure)!.

Have you ever been banned and if so, why?:  I never got banned so I can’t tell us more.

A short description of your strengths and weaknesses: I’m very friendly, so when new players enter on the server I can help them!. For another part weaknesses, I think what in cases I get angry for some extremes situations like when someone constantly attacks me or something like that, but I can control me too i can help me with the rules.

What is the one thing you can improve yourself upon?: I think what I need more experiences on be a part of a staff group, I don’t know how its feeling?, how it’s the normally day of 1 admin?. so if you give me the opportunity, I can get this experience what I need for understand more of the servers in minecrat!, too I'm going to get more maturity.

What experience do you have as a staff member? Exemplify: I have no staff experience so if you give me the opportunity, I can learn about it!

Is there a game mode in which you excel at, if so, which one and how?: Yeah, In acv1, this game gave me a lot of knowledgeabout the game, I can explain how to play this game to the new players who enter in the server, I also know some glitchs what I can repot us to be fixed!.

Do you have a screen recorder? Are you willing to download and use one?:Yes, actually i have fraps they can help me to get some proof to punish people and basically respald me on the kicks and mutes.

Where do you see yourself as a Crafter's Land staff member in the future?: I see myself as a member staff as helping the new players and punishing the players who broke the rules. too i see myself with more experience and madurity!.

What suggestions would you like to see from us and how can you help us improve the server?:I think what the server its good now but they need it more members on the staff so it is for what im here! (yeah if you gave me the opportunity ;)). I can help us with the situations when everyone (of the staff group) its offline. And too, more control of hackers, people who approve bugs, doing something bad and helping to the new players.

How much do you know about the helper rank? Elaborate: (permissions, usage, principle/concept): I don’t know much, only the perms what i get, my responsibility of a helper and the format to I have to follow with the punishments, (I think what Its more better learn with myself experiment with the rank).

What knowledge do you have of how the staff operate today (communication, coordination, activity)?: I don’t know much about this, but I think what they divide the work on teams to more efficient, for another part the communication: I think what if you don’t know something or you have a problem with something you can ask for another staff members and they can help us with the problem, basically they support you in the decisions what you take.

Scenarios

You see a player abusing a glitch, what do you do?: first I turn on my screen recorder and record him, then i speak to staff with a high rank than me, I show him the video and ask him to give the punishment to the player who do that and I give the player a verbal warning.

A player lost his items due to a server crash, what do you do?: first I ask to the player if he have any picture to respald the refund request, then I tell to the player to do a refund request, I give him the links of the template to follow and the part of he/she can put it (technical support). Then i tell him to wait for a answer of a high member.

How would you handle a situation if you got targeted by trolls?: first I try to calm them down if they continue I give them a verbal warn in case what them continue do that I speak to a high member or I give them a warn or mute using the rules and the format.

A player is speaking a a foreign language in chat, what do you do?: I ask if someone speak this language, in case what nobody speak this language, I use the translator to see if he/she need something.

Good Luck To Everyone, lets make a better community!.

Basic Information

Name: Bryan Alexander Lopez 
Minecraft Username: iAlexito_ 
Languages you speak: English and Spanish.
Country + Time Zone: Ecuador UTC -6
Discord Name and ID*: alexthefail#7785
Do you have a microphone?: No, but it's no problem.

Simple Questions

Can you join the forums everyday?: Yes, with frequency. 
How long have you been playing on the Crafter's Land servers?: If, often and daily from 2 pm hour of Ecuador and i play on the server since 2016.
On average, how many hours do you play a day and during which part of the day?**: Game from 3 to 4 hours in the week and the weekends abouth 6 at 7 hours.
Have you read and understood the responsibilities of the position and permissions you receive with this rank?: Im already to control and handle the diferent. .situations that they present. 
AcV1 = 8

CTW = 10 

Skywars= 8

Pure= 8

Creative= 8

Complex Questions

What can you offer us if you were chosen?: Great support at the moment of moderating the behavior of the different players in the varied modalities of the servant so that the servant could be stimulated.
Have you ever been banned and if so, why?: In the past I have been banned for different reasons: Bug abuses, Spawnkill, Swearing and Hacked Client.
A short description of your strengths and weaknesses: My strengths are the teamwork and a great patience, cooperation and especially I am amicable someone and my weaknesses: when something causes his intrigue I am something impatient (this happens very strange) and when they present difficult situations to look for alternative solutions it can turn into a great post.
What is the one thing you can improve yourself upon?: The way of treating with the persons, aveces manage to be over-familiar but with the passage of time I will be improving it 
What experience do you have as a staff member? Exemplify: In another server I come just now the range of "judge" and have dominated several commands both of staff and of builder that especially I like this 
Is there a game mode in which you excel at, if so, which one and how?: In CTW, I have played here for years and believe that quite of this modality and since I am mojorado much in AcV1, to my to think I have one 8/10 in this modality
Do you have a screen recorder? Are you willing to download and use one?:  I use Fraps, Camtasia, BandiCam 
Where do you see yourself as a Crafter's Land staff member in the future?: Of insurance like a member who helps in the implementation of more modalities, sands or maps in the varied modaldiades of the servant and a staff that is known by the work that it realizes 
What suggestions would you like to see from us and how can you help us improve the server?: The work that one has come realizing it is brilliant, especially the new modality is something that puzzles all, now it will be necessary to wait since the things go when this modality is put on line and this way to know that I happen to give to future to improve the servant 
How much do you know about the helper rank? Elaborate: (permissions, usage, principle/concept): I am the sufficiently qualified to be able to execute commands, actions, orders and punishments in every situation that one presents similar the time happens 
What knowledge do you have of how the staff operate today (communication, coordination, activity)?: With different exclusive channels for the members of the staff, of this form it is possible to clarify or ask every that has a doubt on the actions that are going to be realized 

Scenarios

You see a player abusing a glitch, what do you do?: To apply the protocol as says it in the rules of the forum, and if some doubt or irregularity should exist question to a top member 
A player lost his items due to a server crash, what do you do?: To ask for help a top member so that this one could fulfil the respective "Refund Request"
How would you handle a situation if you got targeted by trolls?: To record this in the first instance, for then if some dissent existed for the punishment, to spend the tests of his ban Like that also to apply the respective sanction 
A player is speaking a a foreign language in chat, what do you do?: To ask for help some another member who dominates or knows the language or also to use the use of a precise translator at the moment of giving results for this way, being able to help the player if this one needed it 

Network [Premium] IAlexito_

Good Luck to everyone!  

Basic Information

Name: Felipe
Minecraft Username: iiTzShadoune
Languages you speak: English,Spanish
Country + Time Zone:  Colombia (GMT -5)
Discord Name and ID*: JuanGamesUK#8635
Do you have a microphone?: Yes 

Simple Questions

Can you join the forums everyday?: Yes i Can 2 hours this 2 can be 6 & 7pm (Colombia) 
How long have you been playing on the Crafter's Land servers?:  2/3 Years
On average, how many hours do you play a day and during which part of the day?**:  1 or 2 in the night
Have you read and understood the responsibilities of the position and permissions you receive with this rank?: Yes im Very Responsible

AcV1=10

CTW=8

Skywars=7,5

More Servers= 1/2

Complex Questions

What can you offer us if you were chosen?: i Think if i am chosen I promise you that you have a responsible and Active Staff , im sure of this part  
Have you ever been banned and if so, why?:  Yes Bug Abuse in AcV1 Hb in spawn 2 or 3 times
A short description of your strengths and weaknesses: Strengths: i know a lot of things of AcV1 i am active , friendly , patient and im always looking for everything

What is the one thing you can improve yourself upon?: im dont very serius only if a one thing very important so i can do better this 
What experience do you have as a staff member? Exemplify: i never am a Staff in a public server but i know commands and plugins and mure things because im make servers
Is there a game mode in which you excel at, if so, which one and how?: AcV1  and top kills or much people knowns about me
Do you have a screen recorder? Are you willing to download and use one?: i Have Camstasia Studio 9  
What suggestions would you like to see from us and how can you help us improve the server?:  that the people can Say Craftersland is a god server with much gamemodes and i like be a staff and help the new people 
How much do you know about the helper rank? Elaborate: (permissions, usage, principle/concept):  the rank is based in help players news or olds that can have a cuestion in comands have access to Mute Unmute Invsee or Ec(EnderChest)
What knowledge do you have of how the staff operate today (communication, coordination, activity)?: is good and always or sometimes stay connected a staff and always is look the server 

Scenarios

You see a player abusing a glitch, what do you do?: ask them why you are doing this ask who knowns this bug 
A player lost his items due to a server crash, what do you do?: ask for proofs if he have proofs i see can i do
How would you handle a situation if you got targeted by trolls?: i dont underestand the "Trolls" if trolls is Hacker and he have my minecraft account o for this way i report this in the forum to remove the permisions in the account after i look can i do with my account
A player is speaking a a foreign language in chat, what do you do?: if i dont know or dont understand this lenguage i use the traductor to help me and can help the Player

Thanks.

iiTzShadoune.

Denied, thought this included modded.

Basic Information

Name: brandon
Minecraft Username: ChaosGaming308
Languages you speak: english
Country + Time Zone: USA/Central time zone
Discord Name and ID*: ChaosGaming308#5880
Do you have a microphone?: yes

Simple Questions

Can you join the forums everyday?: mostly
How long have you been playing on the Crafter's Land servers?: 1-1/2 days
On average, how many hours do you play a day and during which part of the day?**: mainly i play in the afternoon for 3-4 hours
Have you read and understood the responsibilities of the position and permissions you receive with this rank?: yes
On a scale from 1 to 10, 1 being Nothing and 10 Being Absolutely Everything, how well do you know the contents of the gamemodes? (E.g AcV1 = 10, CTW = 9): 7 out of 10 

Complex Questions

What can you offer us if you were chosen?: excellent knowledge of server management and control, as well as pass staff experience
Have you ever been banned and if so, why?: no
A short description of your strengths and weaknesses: 

Strengths: good with computers and other tech

weakness: not as good when under pressure 
being under pressure
What experience do you have as a staff member? Exemplify: how to handle/act in staff sits and staff meetings
Is there a game mode in which you excel at, if so, which one and how?: I don't have a specific gamemode I excel in, I preform the same in all of them
Do you have a screen recorder? Are you willing to download and use one?: yes i have one
Where do you see yourself as a Crafter's Land staff member in the future?: as a server developer or manager
What suggestions would you like to see from us and how can you help us improve the server?: I do not have any suggestions right now, but probably in the future I will
How much do you know about the helper rank? Elaborate: (permissions, usage, principle/concept): a decent amount, I know for the perms and usage there is no afk kicking, checking ban history, and to check others in game balances. 
What knowledge do you have of how the staff operate today (communication, coordination, activity)?: I know that they are very respectable and care about what others think.

Scenarios

You see a player abusing a glitch, what do you do?: I remove any and all glitched in items, and ban him
A player lost his items due to a server crash, what do you do?: I do not give him his stuff, because he could tell me to give him stuff that he did not have previously
How would you handle a situation if you got targeted by trolls?: I would ban or kick them, if they had nothing to do with the server and just wanted to cause trouble
A player is speaking a a foreign language in chat, what do you do?: try ether find someone who also speaks the same language or find a online translator

Basic Information

Name: Siana

Minecraft Username: Swaggirl200

Languages you speak: Bulgarian, English, and a little bit of Deutch.
Country + Time Zone: Bulgaria (GMT+2)
Discord Name and ID*: ✴ Swaggirl200✴#7877
Do you have a microphone?: No, i don't have.

Simple Questions

Can you join the forums everyday?: Yes, i can. For around 1-2 hours per day, if  necessary i can even more.
How long have you been playing on the Crafter's Land servers?: I started playing in the server in early 2016 until now.
On average, how many hours do you play a day and during which part of the day?**:  I can play about 1-2 hours per day. Usually in the afternoons or in the evenings.
Have you read and understood the responsibilities of the position and permissions you receive with this rank?: Yes, I read them.The permissions come with responsibilities. Big permissions are equal to big responsibilities. I will strictly observe them.

On a scale from 1 to 10, 1 being Nothing and 10 Being Absolutely Everything, how well do you know the contents of the gamemodes? (E.g AcV1 = 10, CTW = 9): 

Ctw10

AcV1: 9,5

Run from the beast: 10

Pure survival: 9

Skywars: 9,5

Complex Questions

What can you offer us if you were chosen?: New options (ideas) for the games in the server. Also i will help the new players, introducing them the server. I love playing in Crafter's Land and for me it's a honor to help.

Have you ever been banned and if so, why? Yes, I have been banned. I couldn't say that is not true. Not once, not twice, many times for hacking and bug abusing, but i learned my lesson.. Everyone makesmistakes, so everyone needs to learn from them and i think i learned so much from all my bans.Hacks and bug abuses are nothing more than deceptions. The game must to be played truthly.Everybody in the game needs to be equals.  The server really changed me, and i'm glad to say that i don't use hacks anymore.
A short description of your strengths and weaknesses: I think my strengths are that i'm in the most of the situations obstinate, honest and loyal.I want to learn everything what's new for me and could be helpful. My weakness are that i'm sensitive and sometimes i'm really easy getting angry.
What is the one thing you can improve yourself upon?: I can improve my knowlegde, to be stronger. I think there is at least one thing that i can improve, Everyone improves himself for different time and speed. I will give all of me to improve myself faster.

What experience do you have as a staff member? Exemplify: I was a Helper in one Bulgarian server. My role there was to help new players to get to know the server and enjoy it. I was also responsible for the chat.
Is there a game mode in which you excel at, if so, which one and how?: I don't have current game mode which i exel at. I'm trying to adapt to the gamemodes i have.
Do you have a screen recorder? Are you willing to download and use one?: I don't use, but i can download one and learn how to use it.
Where do you see yourself as a Crafter's Land staff member in the future?: I see myself as a person which helps Crafter's Land develops better.
What suggestions would you like to see from us and how can you help us improve the server?: I want to see suggestions how to do the things better and how to improve myself. I have many ideas for the server. For new games, creates and so many things, i think if they got implement will be good for the server.
How much do you know about the helper rank? Elaborate: (permissions, usage, principle/concept): They are used to control the players. If they are insulting, spamming, using caps, asking for items - mute or warn. If they do bug, or something which is against the rules - warn/kick.
What knowledge do you have of how the staff operate today (communication, coordination, activity)?: I know that the staff have many obligations daily. They communicate everyday i believe, without communication things can't not happen. Coordination - everyone from the staff have his position in the server. The founder and administators control all of them tell how to work and improve themselves, until the moment they can do it by themselfs alone. Everyone starts from the lowest rank and needS to improve himself to increase. Activity - I think everyone from the staff joins the server when possible for himself

Scenarios

You see a player abusing a glitch, what do you do?: I'll tell him to stop, if that's his first offense, I will kick him and if he comes again to do it and don't stop i will warn him for "Abusing a glitch" If he keeps abusing it i will directly warn him.
A player lost his items due to a server crash, what do you do?: If he has proof for the items which he says he has lost I will refund him without any problems
How would you handle a situation if you got targeted by trolls?: I will tell the person who trolls me to stop, if he doesn't stop i'll warn him for "Trolling the Staff" If he doesn't troll me for first time, isn't his first offense I will directly warn him.

A player is speaking a a foreign language in chat, what do you do?: I will say to him to speak another language, to me, if he doesn't speak one of the languages I speak I will tell someone of the staff who knows his language and to try to help him out

*Mandatory
**You must live up to how many hours you say you will play. 

I can play around 1-2 hours per day.

P.S. : Sorry for the mistakes in the application. I promise i will improve my English in the time.

Basic Information

Name: Grant
Minecraft Username: TheCrackedDragon
Languages you speak: English, Japanese
Country + Time Zone: United States, Pacific standard time
Discord Name and ID*: thecrackeddragon#9333
Do you have a microphone?: Yes

Simple Questions

Can you join the forums everyday?: Yes
How long have you been playing on the Crafter's Land servers?: about 5 months
On average, how many hours do you play a day and during which part of the day?**: I can't play every day due to school and work, but when I do I play around 4-5 hours at around 4 pm PST
Have you read and understood the responsibilities of the position and permissions you receive with this rank?: Yes
On a scale from 1 to 10, 1 being Nothing and 10 Being Absolutely Everything, how well do you know the contents of the gamemodes? (E.g AcV1 = 10, CTW = 9):  3

Complex Questions

What can you offer us if you were chosen?: I can offer Quick response and mature conversations when on duty, as well as easy and concise information transfer
Have you ever been banned and if so, why?: no I have not been
A short description of your strengths and weaknesses: Strengths: I can be very organized and I realize when a situation is too big for just myself Weaknesses: I try to pride myself on doing things on my own, and therefore will have trouble asking for others help

What is the one thing you can improve yourself upon?: I can improve on my personal organization and scheduling
What experience do you have as a staff member? Exemplify:  None
Is there a game mode in which you excel at, if so, which one and how?: I do very well in survival
Do you have a screen recorder? Are you willing to download and use one?: no. and yes
Where do you see yourself as a Crafter's Land staff member in the future?: I see myself creating a nice and safe environment for all to play on
What suggestions would you like to see from us and how can you help us improve the server?: Quicker reply's on rollback requests
How much do you know about the helper rank? Elaborate: (permissions, usage, principle/concept): No AFK kick, can see others inventory/ ender chests, can mute/ ban, staff channels, checking other peoples balances, ban history
What knowledge do you have of how the staff operate today (communication, coordination, activity)?: they communicate via discord, or skype/TeamSpeak, They work to fix problems as quick as they can, and as efficiently as possible.

Scenarios

You see a player abusing a glitch, what do you do?: First off I would begin recording the incident, then I would kindly ask the user to stop abusing the glitch, and await afterwards to see if the user is still using the glitch, then if he was I would bring it up again, and give him a second warning, afterwards, it he/she continues to use the glitch, I will temp ban and provide proper evidence to those who need it.
A player lost his items due to a server crash, what do you do?: I would first ask them to make a post on the forum and I would supply like to the forum and the inventory rollback template, and await to respond promptly
How would you handle a situation if you got targeted by trolls?: If I were targeted by trolls I would kindly ask them to stop, if they continued I would again ask them to stop warning for a temporary chat mute, and if they continued I would proceed to mute them in the chat.
A player is speaking a a foreign language in chat, what do you do?: I would kindly ask them to speak in English, if they could not understand I would use my brief knowledge of other languages, and google translate to ask them kindly to speak English, and I would try to help them any way I could.

Basic information

Name: Cristián Calderón
Minecraft username: Camarada07
Years: 19
Languages you speak: Spanish, and I'm in a course to handle English perfectly
Country + Time Zone: Costa Rica + GMT -6
Discord Name and ID *: Camarada07 e # 0550
Do you have a microphone ?: Yes

Simple questions

Can you join the forums every day?: Yes, absolutely everyone
How long have you been playing on the servers of Crafter's Land?: 3 years of many experiences
On average, how many hours do you play per day and during what part of the day? **: Game 7 or 10 if I do not have course assignments
Have you read and understood the responsibilities of the position and the permissions you receive with this rank?: Yes I read it in a Henk publication and if you accept me I am more than ready to start

On a scale of 1 to 10, 1 is nothing and 10 is absolutely everything, how well do you know the content of the game modes? (For example, AcV1 = 10, CTW = 9):
AcV1: 9.5
Assasins Update: 9.5
Escape from the beast: 10
SkyWars: 10
Hippo: 10
Pure: 10
SkyBlock: 10
Creative: 10
TnT Run: 10

Complex questions

What can you offer us if you were chosen ?: A great service and make sure that everything ends in the best way and try to publish the server in pages so that it returns to its great reputation for years
Has it ever been banned and if so, why ?: Yes, hack and illegal items, this happened many years ago I have already changed, times go by people change and I am a completely different person than the catastrophe I was before, As Kathe told me I admire no one changes like that and now I really see it as a benefit because I know their hiding places and I know how they are but I regret what I did in the past
A brief description of their strengths and weaknesses: My strengths recognize hackers, they are illegal lairs, I am very active, good spelling, educated etc .. and my weaknesses the English that I will improve there with the course
What is the only thing you can improve on ?: The English that I already do
What experience do you have as a staff member? Exemplify: I do not have experience in it but I admire them although they are not as strict and active as before but their great staff are good people and my dream is also to be one of them.
Is there any game mode in which you excel? If yes, what and how? In Pure, Because since I started playing there and also in other modalities but also there and all its commands
Do you have a screen recorder? Are you willing to download and use one ?: Yes Bandicam
Where do you see yourself as a staff member of Crafter's Land in the future ?: In GM + but behind that I have to make a great sacrifice that I am willing to do from tomorrow and all the positions are earned by doing things well which is what I want to do in the staff
What suggestions would you like to see from us and how can you help us improve the server?: Trying to eliminate the hackers and I would like you to demand me to give the best of me in this position that I am willing to do everything for the
How much do you know about the rank of assistant? Elaborate: (permissions, use, principle / concept): The helper rank is, technically, a test rank, so its permissions are not so powerful. Helpers can warn and mute players. All of the great staff members started from being normal players, then helpers and finally GMs or even higher. Helpers are here to help players, punish rule breakers and help the server, as other staff members do. They are, also, advised by higher staff members.
What knowledge do you have of how the staff currently operates (communication, coordination, activity) ?: They have great communication, they are well-behaved, they are all very educated and they are an example to follow and my dream is to be there being companions with them in the staff

Scenarios

You see a player abusing a flaw, what do you do ?: I tell another friend of the staff I take a video where it is clear and I pass it to my boss
A player lost his objects due to a server failure, what are you doing ?: I inform the Discord group so that the elders take measures of what to do and I note that it happened
How would you handle a situation if you were attacked by trolls ?: If it is with the account I warn Henk or another to remove the rank or if another user trolls, I take the necessary measures also with proof of what he did and how
A player speaks a foreign language in the chat, what do you do ?: I try to speak English and if you do not understand me I turn to the translator if it is a language that I do not speak

The helper rank is, technically, a test rank, so its permissions are not so powerful. Helpers can warn and mute players. All of the great staff members started from being normal players, then helpers and finally GMs or even higher. Helpers are here to help players, punish rule breakers and help the server, as other staff members do. They are, also, advised by higher staff members.

*Required
** You must be up to how many hours you say you will play.