Sign in to follow this  
NaminisBebras

Advanced Rocketry issues

So there is an issue with Advanced rocketry, where is no moon or any other planets to go.There is no moon in the rocket itself "select dst" section just an earth.As far as i know there should be a moon when you first time build a rocket to begin with.

And Also space station dosnt create new world whenever you creat new space station container everyone in server gets fatal error and when you try to send it up in space everbody agian get fatal error and the world what should be created up there dosnt exists.

Maybe turning off B:planetsMustBeDiscovered=false on both server side and client side can help reaching further just a suggestion.

https://github.com/FTBTeam/FTB-Continuum/issues/304

I did some research and found AR is broken in many way.

Exactly what Thakurz found, quote from that topic:

"For anyone looking into this in future, a workaround I've found so far is to set 'B:planetsMustBeDiscovered' to false, the key being to do so in both the server and client configs. Admittedly, this makes all planets visible, but given that it's just an RNG grind to find them and you still need the artifacts to warp to them, I think it's an acceptable shortcut."

On 11/16/2018 at 8:00 AM, brunyman said:

we are already running the stable recommended mod pack version

The problem is AdvancedRocktery being design to work fine with forge only and bugs in sponge forge, I did more patches to the mod and now it works, seems fine

Can we get some feedback on latest suggestions?