Henk

[Status: Closed] SF3, Rev, DW1.12 and Cont Helper Recruitment

finalCL.png

Permissions:

Join full server.
No AFK Kick.
Access to Staff Channels.
Can check others inventory and enderchest.
Check others balance.
Temp mute and Unmute.
Check ban history.

Requirements:

- Atleast 8 hours of server activity per week.
- Join the forums at least once a day.
- Knowledge of your server's modpack.
- You must be mature when dealing with situations and fixing problems. Think before you act.
- Excellent knowledge of the server rules.
- Capability to speak and understanding English properly. (Knowledge of other langauge is also very useful)

As we grow to more servers it is hard to keep a constant uptime of application, so here we try a new format of applications where we categories the different servers. The categories will be:

• "Sponge" Which will refer to our Skyfactory 3, Revelation, Direwolf20 1.12 and Continuum server.
  • "Bukkitforge" Which will refer to Tekkit, Skyfactory 2, Infinity Evolved and Direwolf20 1.7.10.
  • "Network" Which will refer to our vanilla Network Servers.

This application is for Skyfactory 3, Revelation, Direwolf20 1.12 and Continuum. You can only be picked for one, so list your preferred server to staff. (The first one being most preferred, the last one being the least.)
(If you can't imagine staffing for one or two of the servers listed above then don't mention them in the list below.)
1) 
2) 
3) 

4)

Basic Information

Name: 
Minecraft Username: 
Country + Time Zone: 
Discord Name and ID*: 
Do you have a microphone?: 

Simple Questions

Can you join the forums everyday?: 
How long have you been playing on the Crafter's Land servers?: 
On average, how many hours do you play a day and during which part of the day?**: 
Have you read and understood the responsibilities of the position and permissions you receive with this rank?: 
On a scale from 1 to 10, 1 being Nothing and 10 Being Absolutely Everything, how well do you know the mods and contents of the Modpack?: 

Complex Questions

What can you offer us if you were chosen?: 
Have you ever been banned and if so, why?: 
A short description of your strengths and weaknesses: 
What is the one thing you can improve yourself upon?: 
What experience do you have as a staff member? Exemplify: 
What other modpacks/gamemodes have you played? Elaborate: 
Is there a mod in which you excel at, if so, which one and how?: 
Do you have a screen recorder? Are you willing to download and use one?: 
Where do you see yourself as a Crafter's Land staff member in the future?: 
What suggestions would you like to see from us and how can you help us improve the server?: 
How much do you know about the helper rank? Elaborate: (permissions, usage, principle/concept): 
What knowledge do you have of how the staff operate today (communication, coordination, activity)?: 

Scenarios

You see a player abusing a glitch, what do you do?: 
A player lost his items due to a server crash, what do you do?: 
How would you handle a situation if you got targeted by trolls?: 
A player is speaking a a foreign language in chat, what do you do?: 

*Mandatory
**You must live up to how many hours you say you will play. 

Please reply in BLUE

Accepted!

This application is for Skyfactory 3, Revelation, Direwolf20 1.12 and Continuum. You can only be picked for one, so list your preferred server to staff. (The first one being most preferred, the last one being the least.)
(If you can't imagine staffing for one or two of the servers listed above then don't mention them in the list below.)
1) Sky Factory 3
2) 
3) 

Basic Information

Name: James Edwards
Minecraft Username: edwards7647
Languages you speak: English
Country + Time Zone: United States, Central Zone
Discord Name and ID*:  edwards7647 #5197
Do you have a microphone?: Yes

Simple Questions

Can you join the forums everyday?: I am already on discord every day.
How long have you been playing on the Crafter's Land servers?: 2 to 3 months now. 
On average, how many hours do you play a day and during which part of the day?**: I play about 6 hours a day and it is usually around 3-9 in the afternoon
Have you read and understood the responsibilities of the position and permissions you receive with this rank?: Yes I have read and understand. 
On a scale from 1 to 10, 1 being Nothing and 10 Being Absolutely Everything, how well do you know the mods and contents of the Modpack?: I know a decent amount, around a 7 or 8. Would definitely like to learn more to benefit myself.

Complex Questions

What can you offer us if you were chosen?: Constant dedication and and time to the server.
Have you ever been banned and if so, why?: I got a 2 day ban for using a CENSORED  before they were banned items. CENSORED  
A short description of your strengths and weaknesses: I learn very easily and can help the server at any point in time when needed. I do not like disrespectful people. I consider that a weakness because of the fact I can not handle disrespect. 
What is the one thing you can improve yourself upon?: If I can learn and improve on how well I know the modpack as well as how I can improve my interaction between players.
What experience do you have as a staff member? Exemplify: I have never been a staff member for a server other then mine. I would like this to be a learning experience to excel to a higher position.
What other modpacks/gamemodes have you played? Elaborate: I have downloaded and played every pack on craftersland, but my main packs are Sky Factory 2.5 and Sky Factory 3.
Is there a mod in which you excel at, if so, which one and how?: As of right now Refined Storage would be my top mod. I have tried my best to learn the mod in and out. From external storages to automation, I have tried to learn and find better ways to use the mod.
Do you have a screen recorder? Are you willing to download and use one?: I do not have a screen recirder but I am willing to download one.
Where do you see yourself as a Crafter's Land staff member in the future?: I would like to move up further on but as a staff member helping people for now would be fine with me.
What suggestions would you like to see from us and how can you help us improve the server?: Other then finding and implicating the rules. I can also help with the server rules and making sure server runs as needed.
How much do you know about the helper rank? Elaborate: (permissions, usage, principle/concept): I do not know much but I am willing to learn from an existing staff member if necessary.
What knowledge do you have of how the staff operate today (communication, coordination, activity)?: I am also willing to learn about this as well. 

Scenarios

You see a player abusing a glitch, what do you do?: After further evaluation. I would issue a day ban for misuse of the glitch. If further abuse continues I will take next step in the ban listed for the offense.
A player lost his items due to a server crash, what do you do?: I would refer him/her to a rollback.
How would you handle a situation if you got targeted by trolls?: I'm not sure how I would handle this but would gladly like to hear recommendations on how to go about the situation.
A player is speaking a a foreign language in chat, what do you do?: i would ask that he/she only use English in the server chat. 

*Mandatory

1) Skyfactory 3
2) 
3) 

4)

Basic Information

Name: Derek
Minecraft Username: Averageone23_YT
Languages you speak: English
Country + Time Zone: USA, Central
Discord Name and ID*: Razer#4318

Simple Questions

Can you join the forums everyday?: Yes
How long have you been playing on the Crafter's Land servers?: 1 year
On average, how many hours do you play a day and during which part of the day?**: 2-3, around 3 or 4
Have you read and understood the responsibilities of the position and permissions you receive with this rank?: Yes
On a scale from 1 to 10, 1 being Nothing and 10 Being Absolutely Everything, how well do you know the mods and contents of the Modpack? 8

Complex Questions

What can you offer us if you were chosen?: Laughter and good moderation
Have you ever been banned and if so, why?: No
A short description of your strengths and weaknesses: Strengths: good with computers and people, Weaknesses: Don’t know, guess i’m socially awkward 
What is the one thing you can improve yourself upon?: Attention span
What experience do you have as a staff member? Exemplify: I’ve been through almost every staff rank other than builder
What other modpacks/gamemodes have you played? Elaborate: Normal mc, Skyfactory 2, skyexchange
Is there a mod in which you excel at, if so, which one and how?: Tiny progressions, just understand it well along with immersive engineering 
Do you have a screen recorder? Are you willing to download and use one?: Yes
Where do you see yourself as a Crafter's Land staff member in the future?: Idk, as an admin I guess
What suggestions would you like to see from us and how can you help us improve the server?: Add mousetweaks please, it’s so useful
How much do you know about the helper rank? Elaborate: (permissions, usage, principle/concept): I know everything about the helper rank that most servers use
What knowledge do you have of how the staff operate today (communication, coordination, activity)?: From what I’ve seen the staff are very helpful and active

Scenarios

You see a player abusing a glitch, what do you do?: Tell them stop and report the glitch to a higher up, if they continue alert a person who’s higher ranking and ask them to advise you
A player lost his items due to a server crash, what do you do?: Tell them to join the discord and contact a higher up for assistance as I wouldn’t have the permissions to help
How would you handle a situation if you got targeted by trolls?: Just ignore it and tell them they need to stop if they’re breaking rules
A player is speaking a a foreign language in chat, what do you do?: Ask if someone knows what they’re sayin or translate it using google translate 

*Mandatory

Accepted!

1) Revelation
2) 
3) 

Basic Information

Name: Jake C
Minecraft Username: Exief
Languages you speak: English (fluent), Spanish (broken)
Country + Time Zone: Australia, Australian Central Time (GMT+9:30/GMT+10:30 depending on DST)
Discord Name and ID*: Exief#9026
Do you have a microphone?: Yes, I have multiple

Simple Questions

Can you join the forums everyday?: Yes, I try to check the forums every day.
How long have you been playing on the Crafter's Land servers?: Between 1 month and 2 months
On average, how many hours do you play a day and during which part of the day?**: On average 3-4 hours per day, days I have work will be slightly lower but days off/weekends are much higher playtime. I generally play in the evenings on weekdays and throughout the whole day on weekends.
Have you read and understood the responsibilities of the position and permissions you receive with this rank?: Yes I have read the staff responsibilities post from the forums and understood them as they are written.
On a scale from 1 to 10, 1 being Nothing and 10 Being Absolutely Everything, how well do you know the mods and contents of the Modpack?: 8/10 for knowledge of the mods, when it comes to the content of the mods, tech is a 8-9/10 and magic based is a 3-4/10

Complex Questions

What can you offer us if you were chosen?: Additional global coverage of timezones due to being on the opposite side of the world to other staff. I also have immense experience dealing with students and their conduct as an academic therefore can aid in conflict resolution. As mentioned earlier I am a trained developer so if needed I can aid in investigating source code etc in the goal of decreasing issues related to the mods or resolving them for players.
Have you ever been banned and if so, why?: No I have never been banned
A short description of your strengths and weaknesses: Due to my work field I am incredibly strong when it comes to technical concepts. I am also strong in conflict resolution and wording my communications in a professional manner. I am however weaker at making things look pretty and can be weak breaking down a heavily technical concept to a level anyone can understand.
What is the one thing you can improve yourself upon?: I can improve upon and am actively working on my ability to break down technical concepts to an understandable level as I want this part of me to be a strong point never a weakness.
What experience do you have as a staff member? Exemplify: I used to be the lead developer and administrator of a vanilla server when I was younger as well as running Minecraft servers for my friends. I also used to work as a system administrator which involved similar workflows.
What other modpacks/gamemodes have you played? Elaborate: Most of the modpacks I have played other than on craftersland are custom packs consisting mostly of tech based mods as they are what I enjoy more. I have played FTB Infinity Evolved and other similar mod packs in 1.7.10 (cant remember names)
Is there a mod in which you excel at, if so, which one and how?: I excel at applied energistics 2, the mod is similar to what I do as a job so the concepts click really easy as well as having used the mod since AE1 came out in every pack I play.
Do you have a screen recorder? Are you willing to download and use one?: My old computer had one but I have no reinstalled it onto my new machine, I am more than happy to do so however.
Where do you see yourself as a Crafter's Land staff member in the future?: I see myself working in whatever capacity the server needs, the rank I have does not impact that vision as my goal is to make the server the best place for players
What suggestions would you like to see from us and how can you help us improve the server?: My suggestion is to have staff around in different time zones to cover more of the global player base as there are issues happening when staff aren’t online. I can help improve the server by directly addressing my suggestion as I am on a different time zone as well as having enough experience to aid in resolving the issues that are occurring. I can also provide feedback for how the server is running at times when other staff aren't around.
How much do you know about the helper rank? Elaborate: (permissions, usage, principle/concept): Permissions wise I know what was written in the staff ranks explanation forum post. When it comes to principle/concept, my understanding is that the helper rank is there to as the name suggests help players resolve issues they are having as well as de-escalate situations happening between players in chat, discord, world etc
What knowledge do you have of how the staff operate today (communication, coordination, activity)?: Based on my previous experience as an admin on a server, my understanding would be that the staff communicate via a hidden section on the forum and for more urgent matters have an instant messaging for quick action, due to the server already having discord I would assume the instant messaging is conducted via that. I know that the staff act well as a unit, playing off each other’s strength and weaknesses in scenarios and call in “backup” if they cant handle a situation.

Scenarios

You see a player abusing a glitch, what do you do?: I would initially give the player in question a written warning then if they continue assuming I have the privileges to (as Helper I would not), I would follow the outlined consequences on the forum. If I do not have the privileges to do so, I would report the incident to higher ranking staff members with as much detail as I can so they can action it when they come online.
A player lost his items due to a server crash, what do you do?:  I would get the player to submit a refund request or inventory rollback unless the item was trivially available eg diamonds they were going to use to craft, which if I can spare said trivially obtained items I would supply them with a few from my storage system to recover from the issue.
How would you handle a situation if you got targeted by trolls?: I would ignore to the best of my ability any inflammatory comments and deal with the trolls in the same manner I deal with students who think the mark I gave is lower than they deserved which is in a kind and professional manner warn them of potential consequences and if it gets to a point where I cannot handle the situation, I will remove myself from it and refer the issue to another staff member.
A player is speaking a a foreign language in chat, what do you do?: To the best of my ability I would translate to their language letting them know that the server is English only in chat and take note of the user potentially requiring more assistance communicating in the future.

This application is for Skyfactory 3, Revelation, Direwolf20 1.12 and Continuum. You can only be picked for one, so list your preferred server to staff. (The first one being most preferred, the last one being the least.)
1) continuum
2) 
3) 

4)

Basic Information

Name: izzy
Minecraft Username: izzyapink
Languages you speak: english
Country + Time Zone: Indonesia,GMT+7
Discord Name and ID*: izzy#1575
Do you have a microphone?: yes

Simple Questions

Can you join the forums everyday?: only weekend 
How long have you been playing on the Crafter's Land servers?:  i think 5 months
On average, how many hours do you play a day and during which part of the day?**: i play about 6 hours on weekends
Have you read and understood the responsibilities of the position and permissions you receive with this rank?: Yes I have read the staff responsibilities post from the forums 
On a scale from 1 to 10, 1 being Nothing and 10 Being Absolutely Everything, how well do you know the mods and contents of the Modpack?: probably 6-7 cause ive been playing continuum for a while

Complex Questions 

What can you offer us if you were chosen?: additional time cause my timezone is the opposite of america and i love helping people with their problem
Have you ever been banned and if so, why?: no, i have not
A short description of your strengths and weaknesses: i have school which means i cant get on at weekdays only weekend but i love communicating with people and help them with their problems
What is the one thing you can improve yourself upon?: learning all the mods and be more focus
What experience do you have as a staff member? Exemplify: no so this is a learning experience for me
What other modpacks/gamemodes have you played? Elaborate: i have played only sf3 and continuum
Is there a mod in which you excel at, if so, which one and how?: refined storage,tech reborn
Do you have a screen recorder? Are you willing to download and use one?: i have not installed it on my new computer
Where do you see yourself as a Crafter's Land staff member in the future?: i see myself working hard and give people help if they need it
What suggestions would you like to see from us and how can you help us improve the server?: getting staff on for different times so people that has different timezone can get help from staff
How much do you know about the helper rank? Elaborate: (permissions, usage, principle/concept): helper can mute and warn people, they can check ip and see people whos ban evading and they are to help people with mods and glitchs
What knowledge do you have of how the staff operate today (communication, coordination, activity)?:  well they have a  secret chat for staff and if theres something they cant handle they call for backup

Scenarios

You see a player abusing a glitch, what do you do?: i would first question him/her just in case he/she didnt know, but if it was abuse i would go to the forum and report the suspect
A player lost his items due to a server crash, what do you do?: well if i have the items or the items are simple i would give the items to the player but if its something i dont have i would tell them to get a inventory rollback
How would you handle a situation if you got targeted by trolls?: if its just once i can ignore or if i can handle it but if i cant i would ask another staff member to deal with the issue
A player is speaking a a foreign language in chat, what do you do?: i would tell them try to speak english in the main chat or  private chat me so i can translate

Accepted!

1) Revelation
2) 
3) 

4)

Basic Information

Name: Daniel H.
Minecraft Username: _Huddy_
Languages you speak: German (Native Language), English
Country + Time Zone: Germany, GMT+1
Discord Name and ID*: Huddy #5550
Do you have a microphone?: Yes

Simple Questions

Can you join the forums everyday?: Yes, im trying to do so currently.
How long have you been playing on the Crafter's Land servers?: Few Weeks
On average, how many hours do you play a day and during which part of the day?**: Depending on the shift I have to work, morning shift means I can play in the afternoon/evening, about 1-3 hours a day, more at the weekend
Have you read and understood the responsibilities of the position and permissions you receive with this rank?: Yes, I've been a Supporter on a vanilla Server (for almost 1 Year) before
On a scale from 1 to 10, 1 being Nothing and 10 Being Absolutely Everything, how well do you know the mods and contents of the Modpack?: Depending on the Mod's, Tech Stuff 8, Magic 6, all together I would say around 5

Complex Questions

What can you offer us if you were chosen?: I've been a Supporter on a Vanilla Server, for almost 1 Year, so I got some experience
Have you ever been banned and if so, why?: No
A short description of your strengths and weaknesses: Strengths: I'm stubborn, helpful by nature and very focused

Weaknesses: I'm stubborn and due to my work, with changing shifts, I can't plan too well
What experience do you have as a staff member? Exemplify: Like I said before, I was a Supporter for almost one Year. The tasks we had as a Supprter were, Chatsupport if someone had questions, support if someone had a problem (grieving,PK, redstone ...), Check for Bug using, dupping, hack's etc.
What other modpacks/gamemodes have you played? Elaborate: Vanilla 300 - 500h, Regrowth, from scratch to 99% compleation (400h+), Project Ozone2 (200h+), The Ferret Buisness (50-100h) and some others, but without considerable playtime
Is there a mod in which you excel at, if so, which one and how?: Deep Resonance, Applied Energistics (Autocrafting), Magicbees
Do you have a screen recorder? Are you willing to download and use one?: Yes I have one, and im willing to use it
Where do you see yourself as a Crafter's Land staff member in the future?: Im not Boudn by the Title or Rank, so I'll see myself still playing MC, and whenever someone needs help, i'll help them if I can.
What suggestions would you like to see from us and how can you help us improve the server?: I can help by helping others in the time when no Staffmember is online, like this week, there was mostly nobody online in the morning (from the view of my timezone).
How much do you know about the helper rank? Elaborate: (permissions, usage, principle/concept):  Well I know Basics I guess, I've read the point about the Permissions and since I was a Supporter I know what to do and what not.
What knowledge do you have of how the staff operate today (communication, coordination, activity)?: Well I guess they are communicating in an "hidden" section in the Froum, as well as Staff only rooms on the Discord Server. In additional they are propably using a Staffchat, which is not limited to the Server they are online.

Scenarios

You see a player abusing a glitch, what do you do?: If i see a Person abusing a glich, I'll take a Screenshot/record it and communicate it to other Staffmembers that are online (since i don't have the Permission to enforce the rules), so they can use the Punishment given in the Rules.
A player lost his items due to a server crash, what do you do?: I'll tell them to open a Thread in the Forum unsing the template for an Inventory Rollback, and be pacient about it. If someone is online who can do that, I'll ask him/her politely if he/she has time to do so right now.
How would you handle a situation if you got targeted by trolls?: depends on the Trolls (as Long as it is not against the Rules), I'll try to take it with humor or I'll ignore them, while trying to stop them. If that is not possible, I'll ask for help from other Staffmembers
A player is speaking a foreign language in chat, what do you do?: Tricky Question, I checked the Rules to make sure. There is no Rule saying they have to speak English in the Chat. But still I would ask them if they could be so nice and write english in the Chat, so other people can understand or even help if needed. If there is no reaction, i would ask other Staff members what they would do in my possition.

Accepted!

This application is for Skyfactory 3, Revelation, Direwolf20 1.12 and Continuum. You can only be picked for one, so list your preferred server to staff. (The first one being most preferred, the last one being the least.)
1) Continuum
2) 
3) 

4)

Basic Information

Name: Axel A.
Minecraft Username: ItsHarryFan11
Languages you speak: English, Spanish (Native Language)
Country + Time Zone: Mexico, GMT -6, CST
Discord Name and ID*: ZidSieze#8324

Simple Questions

How long have you been playing on the Crafter's Land servers?: 2 weeks
On average, how many hours do you play a day and during which part of the day?**: Around 4 hours, mostly from 12:00-14:00, 18:00-20:00 but it can vary
Have you read and understood the responsibilities of the position and permissions you receive with this rank?: Yes I have
On a scale from 1 to 10, 1 being Nothing and 10 Being Absolutely Everything, how well do you know the mods and contents of the Modpack?: 6.5

Complex Questions

What can you offer us if you were chosen?: A helpful member of the server who is always happy to help :)
Have you ever been banned and if so, why?: Never been banned from any server in Minecraft
A short description of your strengths and weaknesses: Strengths: Cooperative, Organized, Happy, Sense of Leadership, Concise, Thinks fast. Weaknesses: Moody, Sometimes let down by actions, Kinda all over the place but eventually I get everything on place.
What is the one thing you can improve yourself upon?: Having a better bedside manner and the way to treat people which have a difficult time explaining their problems.
What experience do you have as a staff member? Exemplify: I've been part of Staff on several medium servers before, most notably FadeCloud (Vanilla). I also had 3 small servers with 15+ people everyday back in 2014
What other modpacks/gamemodes have you played? Elaborate: DireWolf 1.7 long time ago, got halfway through the modpack but can't remember much since it was like 3/4 years ago I think.
Is there a mod in which you excel at, if so, which one and how?: Immersive Engineering, got all the recipes and automating of it on point, Tech Reborn, getting into the energy relays one which I can't remember the name from.
Do you have a screen recorder? Are you willing to download and use one?: I have XSplit and OBS, I am willing to use them if I have to.
Where do you see yourself as a Crafter's Land staff member in the future?: I see myself still playing Minecraft on the normal way but if someone needs help I'll use the powers that have been given to me to help in any way I can. 
What suggestions would you like to see from us and how can you help us improve the server?: Having more staff for the newer modpacks like Continuum, checking the server status once in a while. In the aspect of helping improve the server I know some HTML and could help posting announcements on the Forums.
How much do you know about the helper rank? Elaborate: (permissions, usage, principle/concept): I know there's the tempmute or mute command, probably the fly command if there's a big structure to supervise, /invsee. The concept of a Helper is, in fact, to help the already put up staff and to make a form of probation to see if someone has the requierements to be a Moderator or an Admin.
What knowledge do you have of how the staff operate today (communication, coordination, activity)?: They have staff meeting once in a while to check how everything is going, they coordinate through messaging and Discord calls, they get on on peak hours, those being 3pm CST approx or 10pm CT.

Scenarios

You see a player abusing a glitch, what do you do?: Check what the player is doing to favor himself with the glitch, if it's abusing the system to surpass others in a much faster way I report the glitch and rollback the player to it's state, probably make a claim around the area so the player can't access it and exploit it even more and if I see the player does the same in another area, rollback, kick and warn him. If he does it again probably a tempban if I have the authorization.
A player lost his items due to a server crash, what do you do?: Tell him to make a claim on the forums listing all the things he lost, check if in fact he lost the items or he's hiding them in the inventory or in a chest, and proceed to evaluate the situation and check if he indeed needs the items or not.
How would you handle a situation if you got targeted by trolls?: If I were to get spammed by trolls in discord I would ask them to stop, if they don't stop I block them. If they get on Minecraft and start spamming I tempmute them and warn them, If they go up to my base and start destroying I would warn and kick from the server since it's against the rules to raid.
A player is speaking a a foreign language in chat, what do you do?: Ask them to try and communicate in English, if they don't have an idea on how to communicate I would put up a translator and try to translate whatever they're speaking so I understand what they're saying, then I send a translated message to them so they understand the chat is in English.

*Mandatory

Accepted!

1) Direwolf 1.12

2)

3)

4)

Basic Information

Name:  Talon

Minecraft Username: pxzy

Languages you speak: English, Spanish

Country + Time Zone: Mountain Daylight Time

Discord Name and ID*:  [Proxy] Pxzy#5590

Simple Questions

Can you join the forums everyday?: Yes

How long have you been playing on the Crafter's Land servers?: Two months

On average, how many hours do you play a day and during which part of the day?**:  Approximately 3 hours a day depending on big school projects. Later afternoon; 4:30pm - 8:30pm MDT

Have you read and understood the responsibilities of the position and permissions you receive with this rank?: I thoroughly understand the expectations and the permissions that come with the rank.

On a scale from 1 to 10, 1 being Nothing and 10 Being Absolutely Everything, how well do you know the mods and contents of the Modpack?: 8

Complex Questions

What can you offer us if you were chosen?: Constant checks on basic issues that can be time consuming to start. Possibly later on advancements and input on changes to the server and mods. All around support wherever it is needed, especially real time in game.

Have you ever been banned and if so, why?: Never banned, I only push for a good image for myself.

A short description of your strengths and weaknesses: Strengths would be anything communicative, I love talking and helping out other people with information that want to learn about. Easy to get along with and i'm always willing to learn while helping others.  Weaknesses are big projects sometimes come up and I lose some up time on helping the server as well as some missing information about some of the mods in the pack.

What is the one thing you can improve yourself upon?: My knowledge of the modpacks and some of the hidden features of a couple of the mods. For me most part I know the intermediate parts and the beginning parts of the mod but there are somethings I learn all the time that I could continue learning to help others learn as well.

What experience do you have as a staff member? Exemplify: Been staffing many types of minecraft servers since I first got into the minecraft online scene. I staffed many vanilla servers for HCF and OP Factions, all of which I really enjoyed. Now that I switched to the modded minecraft side of things I'm interested in carrying on with helping others.

What other modpacks/gamemodes have you played? Elaborate: I have been exploring with many other modpacks but I'm still fairly new to the modded minecraft scene. I have played through a couple of modpacks such as Life in the Village, SevTech Ages, SkyFactory 3, Infinity Evolved, and a couple more. Overall I have a pretty good variety of mods with a good understanding.

Is there a mod in which you excel at, if so, which one and how?: Draconic Evolution is a basic mod but I feel many people get caught up in the basics of it because it's a very confusing mod if you just got into it. This is one of the first mods I ever experimented and really wanted to finish everything in and that taught me a lot about the modded scene because so many other mods go into the works of Draconic Evolution.

Do you have a screen recorder? Are you willing to download and use one?: No I don't have one currently but I would be more than willing to get one and learn about it. Always interested in learning.

Where do you see yourself as a Crafter's Land staff member in the future?: I would love to climb in the ranks and to watch the server as it changes and new things are introduced. GM would be the main goal but I'm not going to over expect, I'll just work to the rest of my ability for whatever is needed for the server.

What suggestions would you like to see from us and how can you help us improve the server?: For me I believe the biggest thing for a server to do to improve is to introduce new things to allow players to continue learning and exploring. I would love to see more changes and additions to not only the modpack or mods but also to the server and that online element of the experience!

How much do you know about the helper rank? Elaborate: (permissions, usage, principle/concept): I understand that Helper is a low tier of the staff team and are more of basic knowledge helper. Helpers are there to help with chat as well as small issues. Not given large permissions but are expected to put in time to answer other's questions and concerns.

What knowledge do you have of how the staff operate today (communication, coordination, activity)?: Very communicative. I know that the staff are meant to work together to get around problems working from Helper to possibly owner. You do as much as you're capable of to help the other staff do what they are capable of.

Scenarios

You see a player abusing a glitch, what do you do?: Warn the player and make sure they are knowledgeable of what they are doing. If the circumstance is obvious and they are well aware of the glitching method then that results in a 1-day ban for the first offense.

A player lost his items due to a server crash, what do you do?: Refer the player to the forums to write an appeal for a rollback or a refund of their items.

How would you handle a situation if you got targeted by trolls?: Depending on the type of troll based on the rules either the player gets a documented warning for the first offense. Most of the time it results in a warning and if continued the warning is followed up by a second offense of a 1-day ban. If being racist results in an instant first time offense 1 hour mute/jail.This will be done in a formal manner without becoming upset by the situation.

A player is speaking a foreign language in chat, what do you do?: Global chat is to be talked in English only, first time offense recommend talking in private pm's. If able to speak in English ask to do so when in global chat. Attempted to best of ability to translate into their language a way to let them know any languages except English aren't aloud in the global chat.

Accepted!

This application is for Skyfactory 3, Revelation, Direwolf20 1.12 and Continuum. You can only be picked for one, so list your preferred server to staff. (The first one being most preferred, the last one being the least.)
1) Continuum
2) 
3)

4)

Basic Information

Name: Martin H, ( Мартин Х. ) 
Minecraft Username: MMD
Languages you speak: Macedonian , English , Bulgarian , Serbian
Country + Time Zone: CEST ( GMT + 1 ) Skopje
Discord Name and ID*: 👌Sadda 👌#8150

Simple Questions

How long have you been playing on the Crafter's Land servers?: 3 Years

On average, how many hours do you play a day and during which part of the day?**: It depends from school as well

some times i can play from around 9am to 1pm ( 13:00pm ) , it changes every two weeks - shifts ( what time do we go to school )
Sometimes as usual in the morning i go from 7am but i can play from around 2pm to around 6-7pm.
Then comes second shift which i go from 2pm ( 14:00 ) , Fridays i don't really know but i'd say at least 8 hours 9 hours including brakes.
Sundays depends , Saturdays are for the boys so it strictly depends on Saturdays.

Have you read and understood the responsibilities of the position and permissions you receive with this rank?: Yes

On a scale from 1 to 10, 1 being Nothing and 10 Being Absolutely Everything, how well do you know the mods and contents of the   Modpack?: 6/10

( As this modpack is new i look to learn and teach )

Complex Questions

What can you offer us if you were chosen?: A bigger and stronger support staff on the community, better daily in-game checks ,bug splatting.
And since i sometimes play during night time around midnight could also support the community if no one else is on.

Have you ever been banned and if so, why?: Yes i have i figured out a bug during my time playing on tekkit but the final decision was i were to get a 2 day ban and get that bug patched. It was around 3 years ago when i started playing tekkit craftersland for the first time.

A short description of your strengths and weaknesses: I am very patient and slightly organized as for weaknesses , hard to understand when i start struggling when speaking - start to stutter.

What is the one thing you can improve yourself upon?: Fix my grammar and learning all of the modpacks in Continuum and hopefully every modpack in the Craftersland Community.

What experience do you have as a staff member? Exemplify: I've never been staff on a minecraft server but i have been on others including cs co-owner , Starbound head admin , Garry's mod head moderator , it's hard to remember i have been playing a lot of games my childhood.

What other modpacks/gamemodes have you played? Elaborate: Tekkit , VoltZ , FTB Mixed packs , All the Mods , Revelations , SkyFactory 2.5-3 , InfinityEvolved , Direwolf20 2.3.0 version. I used to play on current standing Craftersland Tekkit for about 2 years pretty much learned everything and everyone that used to play around those times almost every Craftersland server excluding vanilla servers. 

As for the other servers i spent around 3-4 months on them checking out seeing if i'd like them and also checking out the modpacks.

Is there a mod in which you excel at, if so, which one and how?: Applied Energestics is my main i have always had a way to fiddle with that mod.

I love that mod the most it's super useful and hard and rewarding if you learn how to use it.
Do you have a screen recorder? Are you willing to download and use one?: I've got lightshot installed that lets me screenshot anything, i do own a recording device OBS but i'll download another one since it's kinda tricky to use.
But for the time being i do own BOTH - screenshot and screen recorder.

Where do you see yourself as a Crafter's Land staff member in the future?: A trusty and friendly staff member who will be there to support when needed , hopes of a great staff member, who knows all of the mods ins and outs of mods and a expert forum user. Possibly a higher rank who would help the lower ranks in their issues and questions as well as players.

What suggestions would you like to see from us and how can you help us improve the server?: I would have alot of suggest but , as i would like to have a chance so i can teach everyone new and current on the Continuum server and make it easier for everyone to understand it, as a starter the mod is pretty hard to understand but easy after some while and dedication in reading about it. It would be nice for someone to be there and help those who don't understand the modpack or other issues they have come across. 
I will also make sure no one abuses any bugs as i will test every single bug/exploit in single-player myself.

How much do you know about the helper rank? Elaborate: (permissions, usage, principle/concept): As a helper you should be able to answer for some issues but for permissions you can temporary mute those who've exceeded the limit ( gone too far ). As a helper you should always act mature enough and answer questions and guide players towards using the forum as a place they can report issues, bugs and occasionally suggest and talk to other members using forum.

What knowledge do you have of how the staff operate today (communication, coordination, activity)?: As staff they should always have communication between each other and always. They always decide the decisions even if it takes a while it just means that it was being

processed. As a staff you should be active on the forums , discord , in-game. You should be active most of the time on discord just in case something were needed.

Scenarios

You see a player abusing a glitch, what do you do?: As a helper i turn on my screen recorder / screenshot and try to get a hold of a higher ranked staff member than me. If nothing is to occur i report the player with proof on the forums. If i were given the permissions i would warn the player if it was an attempt but if the player were caught red handed i would issue them with a offensive Rule2 1st offense a 2 day ban

A player lost his items due to a server crash, what do you do?: I'd guide the player to report a issue related with item loss due to a server crash and lead him to the forums and teach him how to make a report himself in case this happens again. And in the meantime perhaps show him the other refund requests.

How would you handle a situation if you got targeted by trolls?: If i were abused i would temporary mute them and report to higher ranked staff to notice of this abuse from the players given towards me.
If it were to continue i would issue a ban request against the targets who are insulting / spamming , provide screenshots as well.
If i were a higher rank i would issue the trolls a Rule #7 1st offense with a warn and kick and warn them as of Rule#9 2nd offense ( tempmute + warn ) cause they have already exceeded the limit in spamming, i would also issue a Rule#15 3rd offense ( 30 Minutes jail and mute ).

If it were to continue i would request help from the GM as multiple rules were broken as said on Rule#20

The punishment will be decided by me with the help of the GM+'s.

A player is speaking a a foreign language in chat, what do you do?: I temporary mute him and try to get a hold of his language via discord or in-game local chat / messages ( Or if the DSHelpers plugin is installed i would simply make a ticket for him and solve the problem ) trying to tell him that the global chat is used for mainly English and that he can continue speaking in any language in local,clan,messages,town,faction,party chat.

- I did use the rules as a slight helping stool for the scenarios.
*Mandatory

1) Rev
2) Continuum
3) SF3

4)

Basic Information

Name:  My name is Carter L.
Minecraft Username:  My username is cjl923.
Languages you speak: I only speak English.
Country + Time Zone: I live in the United States of America. My Time zone is EST.
Discord Name and ID*: My discord information is FortniteGod#8426.
Do you have a microphone?: I have a microphone and a headset.

Simple Questions

Can you join the forums everyday?: I can join the forums every day.
How long have you been playing on the Crafter's Land servers?: I haven't play on the Crafter's Land servers for too long now. I'm am very familiar with the rules and regulations of the servers. 
On average, how many hours do you play a day and during which part of the day?**: I can play a minimum of 2 hours a day. I would typically play for much longer.
Have you read and understood the responsibilities of the position and permissions you receive with this rank?: Yes. I have read and understand the responsibility's of the position and permissions I would receive with this rank.
On a scale from 1 to 10, 1 being Nothing and 10 Being Absolutely Everything, how well do you know the mods and contents of the Modpack?: I would have to rate myself as a 9. I have been playing Modded Minecraft since late 2013. I have experience with 750+ mods. Some mods I know better than others I know. EX. I know Tinkers better than I know dartcraft.

Complex Questions

What can you offer us if you were chosen?: I can offer someone (me) who is active and has LOTS of knowledge of mods ,Minecraft ,servers ,hacked clients and ,plugins. I can also offer my time and help to those who need it.
Have you ever been banned and if so, why?: I have not been banned.
A short description of your strengths and weaknesses: My strengths are the ability to make LOGICAL decisions in high stress situations and again my experience with the following listed above. I dont really have any weaknesses that I can think of. 
What is the one thing you can improve yourself upon?: My abitly to focus on one thing at a time istead of doing 3 or even 4 things at once. Although Im good at multitasking.
What experience do you have as a staff member? Exemplify: I was a owner/co-owner of a gta modpack and server. I also have been staff on many small-medium servers.
What other modpacks/gamemodes have you played? Elaborate:Would u like a spread sheet or a word doc? basically a lot 100's Here's a few FTB monster  infinity skyfactory  revelations many more.
Is there a mod in which you excel at, if so, which one and how?: Yes There a plenty of mods I excel at. To many to list. Here's a few Extra utilities2 thaumcraft orespawn thermal expansion. 
Do you have a screen recorder? Are you willing to download and use one?: Yes, I have Bandicam  ,Windows game recorder and fraps.
Where do you see yourself as a Crafter's Land staff member in the future?: I see myself rising threw the ranks becoming a better staff member and a better player.
What suggestions would you like to see from us and how can you help us improve the server?:  I would suggest Rebalance the commands you get from ranks. EX move GMC to a higher rank as it is VERY overpowered and add kits to set ranks. Thats just my opinion nothing more. There are other things (I) would change. 
How much do you know about the helper rank? Elaborate: (permissions, usage, principle/concept): I am unclear on what permissions Crafters land gives to there helpers specifically. I would give helpers /mute /unmute /warn (if installed) the command that lets you see Private messages to make sure someone is not being harassed or bullied in anyway shape or form.A helper should only use their "ability's" to help keep the server/community fun safe and friendly for everyone. A help should not use their "Ability's" to give them a advantage. the principle of being a helper is as the name suggests HELP.
What knowledge do you have of how the staff operate today (communication, coordination, activity)?: I assume Staff communicate and coordinate using discord. "this question was unclear to me"

Scenarios

You see a player abusing a glitch, what do you do?: Immediately Start recording and alert your Higher ups of the situation. Once sufficient evidence is collected post the Defendants Username and Proof in the Staff room.
A player lost his items due to a server crash, what do you do?: 1 of 2 things make sure the Defendant is not taking advantage of the situation then. I would tell the via /msg username There is nothing I can do personally please make a  post of the forums and say something in the discord. Sorry for the inconvenience.
How would you handle a situation if you got targeted by trolls?: I would tell them to stop as a player and a staff member. Assuming they ignore the Warning I would start recording post their usernames and video file in the discord staff room.
A player is speaking a foreign language in chat, what do you do?: I would copy and paste it into a translator and message them in their language and say public chat is English only. If they continue I would Temp mute the for a specific amount of. I would also record/take screenshots as you should with any situation involving rule breakers.

This is what I would do but if there is a different way of doing things as a part of the crafters land staff team I would be more than willing to learn.

. Sorry for the bad grammar/spelling.

.Thank you for your time and consideration I look forward to working with you.

-Carter

This application is for Skyfactory 3, Revelation, Direwolf20 1.12 and Continuum. You can only be picked for one, so list your preferred server to staff. (The first one being most preferred, the last one being the least.)
1) Skyfactory 3
2) 
3) 

4)

Basic Information

Name: Justin Nguyen
Minecraft Username: CallMeAnivia
Languages you speak: English, Vietnamese, French(Broken)
Country + Time Zone: USA (PST)(California)
Discord Name and ID*: CallMeAwoken#8164

Simple Questions

Can you join the forums everyday?: I will be available everyday to join the forums.
How long have you been playing on the Crafter's Land servers?: I've been playing on CrafterLand SF3 for about 3 months.
On average, how many hours do you play a day and during which part of the day?**: I play from 6-10 hours a day, from 4PM-1AM.
Have you read and understood the responsibilities of the position and permissions you receive with this rank?: Yes I have read, and understand the responsibilities of my position as [HELPER].
On a scale from 1 to 10, 1 being Nothing and 10 Being Absolutely Everything, how well do you know the mods and contents of the Modpack?: I believe I'm at a strong 8/10 on the mods in SF3.

Complex Questions

What can you offer us if you were chosen?: If I were chosen to be [HELPER] I feel I would be able to offer a constant, fun and fair environment, I will also be able to offer a constant monitoring of the server, as I am not usually busy and spend most of my day on the server.
Have you ever been banned and if so, why?: I have never been banned although I have been warned for messing around with Towilloughby and insulting him.
A short description of your strengths and weaknesses: I excel at explaining mods and I am also a very quick person, usually able to help people out quickly. One of my weaknesses is that I mess around a lot, sometimes pissing people off.
What is the one thing you can improve yourself upon?: One thing I can improve myself on is my attitude. My attitude is very rude when I get pissed off(which is not common).
What experience do you have as a staff member? Exemplify: I was a staff member for an old server back in 1.6.4, I was a moderator, I was a moderator for about 4 months before I quit MC for a time.
What other modpacks/gamemodes have you played? Elaborate: I have played Continuum, Agrarian Skies and Crash Landing. I enjoy modpacks that are difficult and require lots of comprehensive thinking.
Is there a mod in which you excel at, if so, which one and how?: I excel at Draconic Evolution, as I am very experienced in almost all of its aspects. I also excel at RFTools Dimensions, I make quick work of dimensions and Draconic cores.
Do you have a screen recorder? Are you willing to download and use one?: I do have a screen recorder, and if the quality is not high enough, I am willing to download a better version.
Where do you see yourself as a Crafter's Land staff member in the future?: I see myself climbing the ladder to become a GM, to further assist and punish those accordingly.
What suggestions would you like to see from us and how can you help us improve the server?:  One thing the server should improve on is the TPS, often the server drops to around 2 TPS. I feel I can help out with this by checking peoples islands to make sure they arent breaking any rules such as too many Garden Cloches or too large of a Tinkers Smeltery.
How much do you know about the helper rank? Elaborate: (permissions, usage, principle/concept): I know that I will be able to join the server even when it is full, I understand I will be able to view others ender chests and inventories for assistance and checking for duped items/spawned in items. I also understand the concept of being a [HELPER].. to help everyone in the server out and keep everyone in check, making sure no rules are broken and ensuring a fun, respectful, and PG-13 environment.
What knowledge do you have of how the staff operate today (communication, coordination, activity)?: From what I know, staff members have a staff discord, a staff clan tag, and you guys communicate via Discord.

Scenarios

You see a player abusing a glitch, what do you do?: If I see a player abusing a glitch, I will ask them to drop the items into the void, and inform a staff member to punish the player accordingly.
A player lost his items due to a server crash, what do you do?: if a player loses an item in the event of a server crash, I will to the best of my abilities, replace the item with my own, and if that is not possible, I will inform them to write up a refund request/rollback and post it on the forums for further evaluation by a higher staff member.
How would you handle a situation if you got targeted by trolls?: If I were to be targeted by trolls, I would not mind unless they break a rule, or I feel harassed. If it was a constant harassment and I feel as though it is spam, I will give them a warning, and if they proceed, temporarily mute them, then inform a higher staff member for them to take further action is necessary.
A player is speaking a a foreign language in chat, what do you do?: If a player is speaking in a foreign language, I will inform them that they may only speak English in global chat, and if they proceed, I will have no choice but to mute them. I will also tell them that they can create a clan and use clan chat to speak to their friends in whatever language they wish to before I mute them.

Accepted!

1) direwolf20 1.12
2) 
3) 

4)

Basic Information

Name: Ward Broux
Minecraft Username: ItsBattlepro_
Languages you speak: english and dutch
Country + Time Zone: belgium so gmt+1 (i think)
Discord Name and ID*: wardbroux#4069
Do you have a microphone?: yes

Simple Questions

Can you join the forums everyday?: yes i can do this.
How long have you been playing on the Crafter's Land servers?: not so long only 2 days today but i am planning on playing as long as the server stays up.
On average, how many hours do you play a day and during which part of the day?**: so i only have school on tuesday and wednesday. so all other days i could be online whenever i want or need. and on these days the times would range from 10 in the morning till idk yesterday i stayed up till 5 in the morning. i also want to add when i am not sleeping i am contactable via discord. even if i am in school i am following IT so my pc is always infront of me (or i have my phone with me)
Have you read and understood the responsibilities of the position and permissions you receive with this rank?: yes.
On a scale from 1 to 10, 1 being Nothing and 10 Being Absolutely Everything, how well do you know the mods and contents of the Modpack?: i would rate myself a 5 right now (cus there have been alot of new updates and mechanics and mods) in a few days i will have learned alot of the mods again so than i would give myself an 8

Complex Questions

What can you offer us if you were chosen?: i can offer you a staff member who will take care of the Europa daytimes. an staff member who also has been an admin on another ftb direwolf server in a network that had alot of modpacks.
Have you ever been banned and if so, why?: not on this server no. only once on another server and that was only a tempban( was a mis understanding).
A short description of your strengths and weaknesses: a friendly person who will be very helpfull. the other ftb server i was admin on gave me a pretty good training. i wasnt very long admin cus shortly after i got promoted from being moderator for half a year the server closed down cus the owners deemed it not bringing in enough money :(. because of this i have very limited knowlegde of the real admin commands. but i am pretty well experienced in dealing with all kinds of problems
What is the one thing you can improve yourself upon?: i am not so good with the complicated admin commands. 
What experience do you have as a staff member? Exemplify: well like i mentioned above a few times i have been admin on this server called "thenodemc"
What other modpacks/gamemodes have you played? Elaborate: i played direwolf20 1.64 and 1.7.2, i also played 1.7.10 and now i am starting 1.12
Is there a mod in which you excel at, if so, which one and how?: i am very good in tech mods, i am the automate everything person.
Do you have a screen recorder? Are you willing to download and use one?: uhm i dont have one atm cus i resetted my pc not to long ago but i normally have streamlabs.
Where do you see yourself as a Crafter's Land staff member in the future?: i would like to stay here as long as possible. (i mean if i get dumped like thenodemc did i would't come back) when they closed the server we staff members didnt even know they just closed the server and deleted our ranks and said yes server is closed now. i would have really liked a lil thank you message, or some time for us to say bye to the other staff of other server cus they where friends.
What suggestions would you like to see from us and how can you help us improve the server?: idk i think this server looks good and i can see it growing till a pretty big network. and i would like to be part of this and help keep it in a healty shape.
How much do you know about the helper rank? Elaborate: (permissions, usage, principle/concept): i mean all helper ranks on all server are kindof the same. people first contact you for problems you decide if you can help them if yes you help them if not you contact higher up staff member
What knowledge do you have of how the staff operate today (communication, coordination, activity)?: i guess they use staff channels in discord. 

Scenarios

You see a player abusing a glitch, what do you do?: well i guess i would follow the rules which would be a 2 day temb ban. so i would contact a higher staff member to do this since i am an helper and cant do this. so i would screenshots and contact a higher staff member. and also i would let them know they are breaking the rules. so they dont be suprised when they get banned. and if they than excuse themselves or they didnt know it was a glitch i will include this to when i contact the higher staff member so he can make a better decision.
A player lost his items due to a server crash, what do you do?: if i can replace them i would. just replace them with my own. definelty when i am near end game. if i can not do this i would suggest this person to make a refund post in the forum.
How would you handle a situation if you got targeted by trolls?: i would first ask them to stop. if they keep going i will warn them if they dont stop i will kick them. after that if its chat trolling i would just mute them for like 30 min. if it is trolling some other way a jail  of 30min (if that is in this server) would be a good good way to learn them some respect.
A player is speaking a a foreign language in chat, what do you do?: i would first say this chat is english only you can use clan chat or private message if you want to talk in another language to someone. if they keep doing it i will kick cus kick is mostly used to get someone's attention. and if they are really stubborn a mute will be the only solution.

Accepted!

1) Continuum
2) 
3) 

4)

Basic Information

Name: Alex
Minecraft Username: ShinyBless
Languages you speak: Spanish (main), English
Country + Time Zone: Argentina // ART (UTC -3)
Discord Name and ID*: ShinyBless#4694
Do you have a microphone?: Yes, but i'm not willing to use it honestly

Simple Questions

Can you join the forums everyday?: Yes, i can and i'm willing to
How long have you been playing on the Crafter's Land servers?: Around a month if i'm not wrong
On average, how many hours do you play a day and during which part of the day?**: If we're talking about Continuum then 1-5 hours depending on what happens on my day
Have you read and understood the responsibilities of the position and permissions you receive with this rank?: Yeah i did and i understood'em all perfectly
On a scale from 1 to 10, 1 being Nothing and 10 Being Absolutely Everything, how well do you know the mods and contents of the Modpack?: If we talk about this modpack i'd say 7, there's a few mods i dont know but i mostly know'em all, except for the endgame stuff and some advanced but i'm still progressing in the server so i'll find out what they're used for

Complex Questions

What can you offer us if you were chosen?: I'll offer my best as a part of the staff team, spending my time and help on the server to keep this community happy and excited to keep playing it
Have you ever been banned and if so, why?: I haven't been banned before
A short description of your strengths and weaknesses: Strengths : Very communicative, friendly, helpful (i try my best on this one) and patient in some cases
Weaknesses : Sometimes can't tolerate disrespect in a good manner... (willing to improve this), Impatient when it comes to annoying users and rule breakers,
Shy when it comes to doing voice-calls (except when it's with irl friends)

What is the one thing you can improve yourself upon?: I'm willing to improve my impatience and "discomforts" with some things of the server (including the players), and i'll just take it easy
What other modpacks/gamemodes have you played? Elaborate: I've played Skyfactory 2.5, tried to play 3.0 but couldn't cause of my ram, VoidPack 2 i think was the name?, tried Direwolf 1.12.2, Infinity Evolved 1.7.10, an astral sorcery modpack i dont remember it's name, farming valley and nothing else.
Is there a mod in which you excel at, if so, which one and how?: My favourite and top mod would be Ender IO, it's the one i have more knowledge on when it comes to machines, i like it's style and function in the game since it's neither too broken or too useless
Do you have a screen recorder? Are you willing to download and use one?: No, since i dont need it but i'm willing to download and use one, i heard OBS is a good screen recorded and it's not so hard to use, i've seen some videos about it and i might get that program in case i get chosen
Where do you see yourself as a Crafter's Land staff member in the future?: I honestly don't look at the future, i prefer to move forward in the present and see how far i can go with the passage of time giving my best effort

What suggestions would you like to see from us and how can you help us improve the server?: This server works pretty good except for the staff activity, i've not seen so much staff members in the last days and hopefully there's not too much rule breakers in here, but sometimes things happen and there's no one that can help us instantly...
How much do you know about the helper rank? Elaborate: (permissions, usage, principle/concept): As long as i know from other servers, the Helper rank has the mute, warn (no idea if this server has it, never seen some1 warn an user) and kick, it doesn't or at least shouldn't have ban command; these commands are used for the helper to enforce rules and keep the community chill and respectful, the Helper rank in my opinion is that, a volunteer player who decides to help the server joining the staff team to keep the community chill and respectful, making sure they don't break the rules and dont get in trouble, contacting higher ranks in some specific cases of course to not commit mistakes.
What knowledge do you have of how the staff operate today (communication, coordination, activity)?: Well, all i've seen is that the staff activity is pretty low, i've only seen 1 staff online (don't really wanna say its name) and most of the times it's cause some1 called him on discord... can't really talk about how the staff operate today

Scenarios

You see a player abusing a glitch, what do you do?: First of all warn/tell him to not do it again since it's against the rules, after that he should get the right punishment for abusing glitches which should be a tempban (if not wrong 2 days? might have to learn the time for the punishments before using'em 😕 )
A player lost his items due to a server crash, what do you do?: First i'll have to ask the player proof about his lost items and the crash, next i would have to contact a higher rank (since i shouldn't be allowed to take this issue by my own), then he/she should take care of it
How would you handle a situation if you got targeted by trolls?: Well, if it's just one time i can take it easy, but if they get annoying, in my opinion that would be considered disrespect to staff, still i haven't seen an ingame-rule that says "No trolling", as long as they're respectful with me then it's alright, i can take it easy without using any helper commands
A player is speaking a a foreign language in chat, what do you do?: Well, as long as i've seen from in game rules there's no rule that talks about foreign languages, what i could do is translate what these people say sometimes to make sure they're not breaking any chat-rule like insulting for example

Accepted!

1) Revelation
2) 
3) 

4)

Basic Information

Name: Emanuel S.
Minecraft Username: Reverser
Languages you speak: German (native), English (fluent), French (basic)
Country + Time Zone: Switzerland, GMT+1
Discord Name and ID*: ElectronicManuel#0007

Simple Questions

How long have you been playing on the Crafter's Land servers?: 

For about a month now
On average, how many hours do you play a day and during which part of the day?**: 

I usually play for about 4 hours after work so from 9 pm to 1 am
On a scale from 1 to 10, 1 being Nothing and 10 Being Absolutely Everything, how well do you know the mods and contents of the Modpack?: 

I'd say about 7/10 since I only recently started playing modded minecraft again. There's a lot of new mods and the ones I already knew changed drastically. 

Complex Questions

What can you offer us if you were chosen?: 

I'm someone that likes helping other people. Since I have extensive knowledge of server plugins and the basic mods most issues are related to (ae2, te) I usually end up helping others all the time anyways.
Have you ever been banned and if so, why?: 

No, I've never been banned.
A short description of your strengths and weaknesses: 

I'm great at understanding complex concepts and explaining technical things in an easy to understand way. I'm a very fast learner and like to pass my knowledge on. However, I also work a full time job and thus don't always have enough time to play on the server.

I definitely need to learn more about the many different mods in Revelation. I feel like there are a few potentially interesting mods out there, Astral Sorcery for example.
What experience do you have as a staff member? Exemplify: 

I was developer for a few minecraft servers. Notably the server of a very famous german youtuber Rewinside. I was junior developer for a week before dropping out because I couldn't put in enough hours.
What other modpacks/gamemodes have you played? Elaborate: 

I can't remember the exact names of the packs I played but I played Tekkit for a few months about 5 years ago. After upgrading my computer a year later I played FTB Ultimate. The last pack I played before Revelation was FTB Infinity Evolved 1.7.10. I only ever did tech and never really touched any mods related to magic though.
Is there a mod in which you excel at, if so, which one and how?: 

I played through IC2 in FTB Ultimate and Infinity Evolved, so I think it's no stretch to say that I excel at IC2. I'm also very proficient with AE2 because I'm also using it for the second modpack playthrough now.
Do you have a screen recorder? Are you willing to download and use one?: 

I have OBS and am willing to use it.
Where do you see yourself as a Crafter's Land staff member in the future?: 

I could see myself as a moderator that helps people and fixes problems. I doubt I can invest the time required to fulfill the duties of the higher ranks.
What suggestions would you like to see from us and how can you help us improve the server?: 

I'd find it lovely if you found some silver bullet for the thermal expansion bug. Since I interact with the other players on Revelation I get to hear a lot of feedback, which I could pass to the higher ups.
How much do you know about the helper rank? Elaborate: (permissions, usage, principle/concept): 

I know about the permissions listed in this post and I know that they are somewhat limited in comparison to the other staff ranks because the helper rank is intended as a trial for the higher ranks.

The role of a helper is to assist other players with their issues but also to watch out for bad apples and deal with them by talking to them, muting them or reporting them in the staff chat.
What knowledge do you have of how the staff operate today (communication, coordination, activity)?: 

I know the staff mainly communicate through discord and the forum. They probably coordinate their workload through discord as well. I've only seen one staff member being really active on Revelation, although I've seem some others visiting from time to time.

Scenarios

You see a player abusing a glitch, what do you do?: 

I would record evidence and warn them in chat. If they ignored my warning I would inform other staff about the situation so they can take the appropriate steps.
A player lost his items due to a server crash, what do you do?: 

I would ask them what items they lost and refund them with my personal items if I the items are easily available for me. Otherwise I'd tell them to post it on the forum in order to get their items refunded.
How would you handle a situation if you got targeted by trolls?: 

My reaction depends on the intensity of their trolling. If it's really mild I'd just ignore them. But if they were harassing me or other players I'd warn them and if they didn't stop I'd mute them.
A player is speaking a a foreign language in chat, what do you do?: 

If the player wrote a one-off message in a foreign language I'd be fine with it. But if they kept writing in that language I'd tell them to only use English in the global chat and advise them to use a private chat with their friend. If the player still writes in that language I'd tell them again, but then in their language.

Accepted!

1) Revelations

2) Sky Factory 3

3)

4)

Basic Information

Name: Caleb Shutter

Minecraft Username: CryogenicCavman

Languages you speak: English

Country + Time Zone: USA / Central

Discord Name and ID*: Cryo#3212

Simple Questions

Can you join the forums everyday?: Yes i will be available.

How long have you been playing on the Crafter's Land servers?: I joined the community in July, but i have only been playing for around 2-3 months.

On average, how many hours do you play a day and during which part of the day?**: Around 6 hours mostly spent around 10:00 pm to 4:00 am, but if im not working it will be almost all day.

Have you read and understood the responsibilities of the position and permissions you receive with this rank?: Yes

On a scale from 1 to 10, 1 being Nothing and 10 Being Absolutely Everything, how well do you know the mods and contents of the Modpack?: 9, i have no clue about Astral Sorcery. Everything else i have a very good understanding.

Complex Questions

What can you offer us if you were chosen?: Support for any player, whether it’s mod questions, command questions, actions that need to be taken / punishments.

Have you ever been banned and if so, why?: No

A short description of your strengths and weaknesses: Im very strong at talking to people to keep a peaceful environment for all players involved, but i will act quickly if anyone is disrespected.

What is the one thing you can improve yourself upon?: Mod knowledge, i would like to know everything so i'm always useful  

What experience do you have as a staff member? Exemplify: I was a Head-Admin on a network of modded servers called Fluix, which included around 6 different changing packs where i managed our admins, moderators and servers alone.

What other modpacks/game modes have you played? Elaborate: FTB Crackpack, FTB Direwolf 1.7.10, FTB Unleashed, FTB Ultimate, FTB Infinity Evolved Skyblock, FTB Infinity Evolved Normal / Expert, FTB Skyfactory 2 / 2.5 / 3, FTB Beyond, FTB Revelations, FTB Direwolf 1.12, Project Ozone 2, All the mods 3, Crash Landing.

Is there a mod in which you excel at, if so, which one and how?: Applied Energistics 2, i know all the ins and the outs of how the system works and what does not work.

Do you have a screen recorder? Are you willing to download and use one?: I have one.

Where do you see yourself as a Crafter's Land staff member in the future?: Growing in the community so i can know everyone, and grow respect with the players.

What suggestions would you like to see from us and how can you help us improve the server?: There are a few “bugs” that i have reported with no avail and i know a simple way to stop said “Bugs”

How much do you know about the helper rank? Elaborate: (permissions, usage, principle/concept): I know what basic commands you get and your role as a staff member.

What knowledge do you have of how the staff operate today (communication, coordination, activity)?: i know a few staff members on the server but not much more.

Scenarios

You see a player abusing a glitch, what do you do?: Find out how it works so it can be stopped in the future, then give the player whatever punishment is necessary in that situation.

A player lost his items due to a server crash, what do you do?: Investigate how the items were lost so it doesn't happen in the future and tell the player to submit a forum post so their inventory can be rolled back.

How would you handle a situation if you got targeted by trolls?: Honestly ignore them until someone else is affected, i can handle a few troll players but i will act if they are harassing another player.

A player is speaking a foreign language in chat, what do you do?: tell them the global chat is English only and to use a private message to speak with whom they are communicating with.

Accepted! (sf3)

1) Revelation
2) Skyfactory 3
3) Continuum

4) Direwolf20 1.12

Basic Information

Name: Tony M
Minecraft Username: Symmedy
Languages you speak: English, Italian(Conversational), Spanish(Conversational)
Country + Time Zone: USA, Eastern
Discord Name and ID*: Symmedy#5345

Simple Questions

Can you join the forums everyday?: Yes I can
How long have you been playing on the Crafter's Land servers?: Around 1-2 weeks
On average, how many hours do you play a day and during which part of the day?**: Around 2-6 hours per day, mainly evening(unless I have off for work, then most of the day)
Have you read and understood the responsibilities of the position and permissions you receive with this rank?: I have. 
On a scale from 1 to 10, 1 being Nothing and 10 Being Absolutely Everything, how well do you know the mods and contents of the Modpack?: In my opinion, a solid 6

Complex Questions

What can you offer us if you were chosen?: I have extensive knowledge of being staff on servers, I have been Moderator on a few server, and I eventually became Co-Owner of one. I have also ran my own server a few years back. 
Have you ever been banned and if so, why?: I have not.
A short description of your strengths and weaknesses: I am a very mature young man for my age, or so I have been told. I excel in every task I am given and am dedicated to ensuring the happiness of all people, within the rules. I strive to do my best in every aspect, however I am not perfect and I do not always succeed. I often try too hard in some aspects, which could be seen as a strength and a weakness. One of my biggest weaknesses would have to be my stubbornness. When I know something is wrong, despite others attempting to rectify it, I fight until the crime has been justified.
What is the one thing you can improve yourself upon?: I believe I mainly need to work on my attitude in some manners. Most people do not see it as a problem, however I try to perfect myself in any ways possible.
What experience do you have as a staff member? Exemplify: I have been moderator on countless servers, most of which I can't remember the names of. However the most recent was on a server called Industrial Age the Turning(IATT for short). I started off playing normally on the server, within a month I became moderator, eventually moving up to administrator, and finally to a Co-Owner of the server, with full access to console and control panel. I helped break down crash-reports, I always restarted the server when needed and jumped on console or the actual server whenever a problem arose (even if I was at work and on break).
What other modpacks/gamemodes have you played? Elaborate: I've played many modpacks, testing them out to see if I like them or just falling in love with them and playing consistently. My main ones I played on was SkyFactory, Direwolf20, FTB Pyramid Reborn, Industrial Age the Turning, etc.
Is there a mod in which you excel at, if so, which one and how?: I personally LOVE Thaumcraft, in every version I always max out on research and efficiency, however I am new to Thaumcraft 6, which I am learning at a fast rate.
Do you have a screen recorder? Are you willing to download and use one?: I do, I stream on the side so I always have it set up and ready.
Where do you see yourself as a Crafter's Land staff member in the future?: I would love to become an Administrator or GM one day, I love to help out in any way I can.
What suggestions would you like to see from us and how can you help us improve the server?: I believe that there are some items that should be banned on certain packs, also I would love to see more encouragement of diversity with the mods, in my opinion everyone is still focused on a few set of generic, well known mods. I believe that we could encourage the players to try out new mods in the packs that would expand their knowledge of the pack as a whole. I also believe that there should be more regular resets of the lesser dimensions, such as the Nether and the mining dimension and such.
How much do you know about the helper rank? Elaborate: (permissions, usage, principle/concept): As far as I know, the server helpers are able to assist players in problems that do not require the attention of higher ranks and commands. They also monitor the server for chat violations and act on it when required. 
What knowledge do you have of how the staff operate today (communication, coordination, activity)?: From what I can see between the discord and the Revelation server, the staff has a good ability to communicate the servers issues and act on it efficiently. Whenever a player posts a glitch or the "disconnect" issue on the server, it is fixed within a matter of minutes.

Scenarios

You see a player abusing a glitch, what do you do?: I investigate to find further proof of glitch abuse, then proceed to warn the player not to abuse said glitch. If they continue to abuse the glitch, I would contact a higher ranking staff member to issue sufficient punishment, unless I can issue the punishment myself and have been given permission to.
A player lost his items due to a server crash, what do you do?: I suggest the player to fill out either a Refund ticket or an Inventory Restore ticket depending on what the exact nature of the issue is(wether it be a certain item or the whole inventory). I would also provide a link to whichever ticket is necessary and assist in any way possible.
How would you handle a situation if you got targeted by trolls?: I would kindly ask the player(s) not to harass and/or con/deceive players, as it is against the rules. If they continue, I would issue a temporary mute and alert the higher ranking members of staff.
A player is speaking a a foreign language in chat, what do you do?: It depends on which chat they use it in. If it is in the server then I wouldn't act because there is no specific rule regarding foreign languages on the servers, however I would kindly ask them to communicate in English in the public chat out of respect of the server's primary language being English. If it is in the forum I would advise the player that English is the required language on forum, and to repost it in the correct language. If they do not speak English, I would assist them in translating if I am fluent enough with the language.

I appreciate the staff for reviewing my application and respect their decision. I look forward to possibly working with you all in the future, if accepted.

Thank you and have a good day!

*Mandatory

1) 
Continuum
2) 
3) 

4)

Basic Information

Name: Matthew K.
Minecraft Username: SpongebobFan123
Languages you speak: Korean, English
Country + Time Zone: S.Korea GMT+9
Discord Name and ID*: Spongebobfan123
Do you have a microphone?: yes (embedded on my laptop which i use for playing)

Simple Questions

Can you join the forums everyday?: Of course!!  =)
How long have you been playing on the Crafter's Land servers?: about 2 yrs
On average, how many hours do you play a day and during which part of the day?**: about 2-3 hrs on weekdays after school  5-6 hrs on weekends
Have you read and understood the responsibilities of the position and permissions you receive with this rank?: I have.
On a scale from 1 to 10, 1 being Nothing and 10 Being Absolutely Everything, how well do you know the mods and contents of the Modpack?: about 8: I'm still learning

Complex Questions

What can you offer us if you were chosen?: I can offer you a torrent of ideas on how to keep the server safe and clean and (most importantly) SUPER FUN
Have you ever been banned and if so, why?: I have never been banned on anywhere
A short description of your strengths and weaknesses: I am very smart for my age (or so I am told). I am told that I have a knack for seeing things with different perspectives and I have even managed to get all straight A's on my science tests without actually studying for them by using the in-real-life science in the mods.

I have a strict rule for never swearing and I have never muttered or said a single bad word (unless if you count the ones I didn't know was a bad word which is why I know a good amount of them to avoid these kinds of accidents) in my entire life as long as I remember. Plus, I have a small deposit of bad puns ; )

My weaknesses would be my stubbornness: if I have a suggestion for the server, I keep asking it on the forums over and over and over again until I get it done. 

Honestly, this is why the Continuum server was made: I just kept asking for it to the staffs and bruny himself (not sure about the asking bruny part) until the server was up. 
What is the one thing you can improve yourself upon?: I think I can improve on my knowledge of the modpack and the server so I can answer and solve more troubles with the mods and the plugins and the bugs and etc.
What experience do you have as a staff member? Exemplify: I have experience of being a staff member in a server called galaxy adventurers and in there, a greifer showed up and hack the server and leveled a player's base to rubble. He almost quit, but I managed to convince the other people to lend their resources to re-build his base and make him stay. The base ended up being more awesome than the last and later we ended up using it as a secondary lobby.
What other modpacks/gamemodes have you played? Elaborate: I have played vanilla, Sky factory 2,Sky factory 3, Enigmatica, Direwolf 1.7.10, Direwolf 1.12.2, Sevtech: Ages, Galactic Science, Crash Landing, Modern Skyblock 3, Stoneblock, and etc. 
Is there a mod in which you excel at, if so, which one and how?: I would say I excel on the Thermal mods (the ones that use the cofh core mod) I know every part and machine and what they do and all the augments and the real-life science referenced behind them.
Do you have a screen recorder? Are you willing to download and use one?: No, but if I have to, I will without hesitation (assuming I manage to find one)
Where do you see yourself as a Crafter's Land staff member in the future?: I would love to be a major Staff member one day, because mark my words: as long I play modded Minecraft, I will never, EVER leave the Crafterslands network. It's the best community I've ever been to and whenever I am down, I can always just turn to the forums or the discord server and cheer my self up. I just can't imagine myself without this place. = )
What suggestions would you like to see from us and how can you help us improve the server?: I believe there are some items that should have custom recipes and other new mechanics such as auto vote-crate openers that let you chunk in all of your keys and opens them on its own so you can collect the rewards later.

I have (and will have later on) so, SO MUCH ideas for this server and I would really like to hear feedback about them and see them come true.
How much do you know about the helper rank? Elaborate: (permissions, usage, principle/concept): All I know is that the Helper is supposed to take care of chat violations such as warning someone using inappropriate language in chat. They are also required to help people with problems with mods and plugins and bugs and is supposed to take care of other miscellaneous minor problems that don't need the attention of higher ranks.
What knowledge do you have of how the staff operate today (communication, coordination, activity)?: From what I see with my own experience, the staff is really good at communicating with other people and helping them out. Also, whenever I asked for a refund request or a claim rollback request, the problem was solved within two days the longest.

Scenarios

You see a player abusing a glitch, what do you do?: I will explain how that glitch can ruin the fun of himself and everyone else and in extreme cases, destroy the server to the point that no one can play it anymore and needs a reset. If he/she doesn't stop, then I will report it to higher ranked staff members.
A player lost his items due to a server crash, what do you do?: I will hear what happened from him and if it is clear he/she is not lying, I will report to higher staff members so that the items can be refunded
How would you handle a situation if you got targeted by trolls?: I will tell them to stop at first and if it becomes clear they are actually trying to troll me on purpose, I will try to tell them why this is bad for them and everyone else. If they don't stop, I will mute them for 3 minutes and tell them to stop. If they STILL don't stop, then I will report them to higher staff members to that the trollers can be taken care of.
A player is speaking a a foreign language in chat, what do you do?: I will tell him/her that the chat is English-only and if the person is using a foreign language because he/she can't speak English very well, then I will tell them to use Google Translate to help them out. If he/she speaks a foreign language even though he is fully capable of speaking fluent English and knows perfectly why they should only use English in the chat, I will tell him to stop and if he doesn't listen, I will mute him for 2 minutes. If that doesn't work, I will report him to higher staff members so that the problem can be taken care of. 

*Mandatory

Please reply in BLUE

Accepted!

1) SkyFactory 3
2) 
3) 

4)

Basic Information

Name: Lauris Emīls Frēlihs
Minecraft Username: CowGoesBananas
Languages you speak: English, Latvian, Russian
Country + Time Zone: Latvia, GMT:+2.00
Discord Name and ID*: CowGoesBananas#7567

Simple Questions

Can you join the forums everyday?: Unless I'm very busy, yes.
How long have you been playing on the Crafter's Land servers?: 2 years in total, had a long break and started again this month.
On average, how many hours do you play a day and during which part of the day?**: Mostly evenings, could vary from 1 to 4 hours.
On a scale from 1 to 10, 1 being Nothing and 10 Being Absolutely Everything, how well do you know the mods and contents of the Modpack?: 7, I will learn the new mods as I progress

Complex Questions

What can you offer us if you were chosen?: A friendly player, ready to instruct those in need and maintain a pleasant atmosphere. A person to talk to, a free-minded community member.
Have you ever been banned and if so, why?: Once, 4 years ago, for trying a dupe glitch. I might have also got warned for arguing with staff some time ago.
A short description of your strengths and weaknesses: Team worker, ambitious, like big projects, order and pretty looking things. I'm quite lazy, hard to concentrate.
What is the one thing you can improve yourself upon?: Improve my willpower and stop procrastinating.
What experience do you have as a staff member? Exemplify: Was helper on Dw 1.7.10 those 2 years ago. Worked as a mod on 2 servers before that.
What other modpacks/gamemodes have you played? Elaborate: Dw1.7, Agrarian Skies1&2, SkyFactory2, Infinity Evolved, Tekkit (I've tried all of the old 1.7. CL modpacks)
Is there a mod in which you excel at, if so, which one and how?: Immersive Engineering and Thaumcraft(not on this pack though), I know all of IE principles and can automate most things with only this mod if needed.
Do you have a screen recorder? Are you willing to download and use one?: Don't have one at the moment, may install if necessary.
Where do you see yourself as a Crafter's Land staff member in the future?: Propably becoming an active community member, getting to know everyone. If i can allocate myself more time for MC, might even climb up the rank ladder.
What suggestions would you like to see from us and how can you help us improve the server?: Maybe it's possible to implement a way to see who's online on the servers right now?/ I think islands that have been inactive for over a month should be cleaned, unless the owner has left some form of a notice on the forums./ Also, some community events, like weekly pvp tournaments, build challenges. 
How much do you know about the helper rank? Elaborate: (permissions, usage, principle/concept): I know what permissions and commands the helper is granted with. The helper is mainly meant for everyday use, helping players with game related questions and fixing minor issues, keeping basic order in the server, therefore creating a nice atmosphere, making everyone satisfied.
What knowledge do you have of how the staff operate today (communication, coordination, activity)?: The staff is now more easily accessible as discord has been popularised. Each server has one or two active GMs on discord most of the time. (haven't seen a single helper on SF3)

Scenarios

You see a player abusing a glitch, what do you do?: Confront him on this situation, remind him the rules, delete items and report to a higher member for punishment.
A player lost his items due to a server crash, what do you do?: If the losses are minor, I can give him items of my own. If that falls to not be in my power, i will send him over to the forums thread.
How would you handle a situation if you got targeted by trolls?: As long as there are no violations of rules, I'll play it out myself. If it's crossing the line, inform them that this is an offense, and if it continues, use mute. May inform higher staff members.
A player is speaking a a foreign language in chat, what do you do?: Explain him that only English is used in global (if he doesn't understand, I can try telling him in his language). Inform him that if he wants to talk to his friends in his language, he can use either msg or create a clan and use clan chat. If the violations continue, mute.