Henk

[Status: Closed] IE, TEK, SF2 & DW1.7 Helper Recruitment

finalCL.png

Permissions:

Join full server.
No AFK Kick.
Access to Staff Channels.
Can check others inventory and enderchest.
Check others balance.
Temp mute and Unmute.
Check ban history.

Requirements:

- Atleast 8 hours of server activity per week.
- Join the forums at least once a day.
- Knowledge of your server's modpack.
- You must be mature when dealing with situations and fixing problems. Think before you act.
- Excellent knowledge of the server rules.
- Capability to speak and understanding English properly. (Knowledge of other langauge is also very useful)

As we grow to more servers it is hard to keep a constant uptime of application, so here we try a new format of applications where we categories the different servers. The categories will be:

• "Sponge" Which will refer to our Skyfactory 3, Revelation, Direwolf20 1.12 and Continuum server.
  • "Bukkitforge" Which will refer to Tekkit, Skyfactory 2, Infinity Evolved and Direwolf20 1.7.10.
  • "Network" Which will refer to our vanilla Network Servers.

This application is for Infinity Evolved, Tekkit, Skyfactory 2 and Direwolf20 1.7. You can only be picked for one, so list your preferred server to staff. (The first one being most preferred, the last one being the least.)
(If you can't imagine staffing for one or two of the servers listed above then don't mention them in the list below.)
1) 
2) 
3) 

4) 

Basic Information

Name: 
Minecraft Username: 
Country + Time Zone: 
Discord Name and ID*: 
Do you have a microphone?: 

Simple Questions

Can you join the forums everyday?: 
How long have you been playing on the Crafter's Land servers?: 
On average, how many hours do you play a day and during which part of the day?**: 
Have you read and understood the responsibilities of the position and permissions you receive with this rank?: 
On a scale from 1 to 10, 1 being Nothing and 10 Being Absolutely Everything, how well do you know the mods and contents of the Modpack?: 

Complex Questions

What can you offer us if you were chosen?: 
Have you ever been banned and if so, why?: 
A short description of your strengths and weaknesses: 
What is the one thing you can improve yourself upon?: 
What experience do you have as a staff member? Exemplify: 
What other modpacks/gamemodes have you played? Elaborate: 
Is there a mod in which you excel at, if so, which one and how?: 
Do you have a screen recorder? Are you willing to download and use one?: 
Where do you see yourself as a Crafter's Land staff member in the future?: 
What suggestions would you like to see from us and how can you help us improve the server?: 
How much do you know about the helper rank? Elaborate: (permissions, usage, principle/concept): 
What knowledge do you have of how the staff operate today (communication, coordination, activity)?: 

Scenarios

You see a player abusing a glitch, what do you do?: 
A player lost his items due to a server crash, what do you do?: 
How would you handle a situation if you got targeted by trolls?: 
A player is speaking a a foreign language in chat, what do you do?: 

*Mandatory
**You must live up to how many hours you say you will play. 

Please reply in BLUE

This application is for Infinity Evolved, Tekkit, Skyfactory 2 and Direwolf20 1.7. You can only be picked for one, so list your preferred server to staff. (The first one being most preferred, the last one being the least.)
(If you can't imagine staffing for one or two of the servers listed above then don't mention them in the list below.)
1) Infinity Evolved
2) Tekkit
3) 

4) 

Basic Information

Name: Ryan Ramsay
Minecraft Username:  LeRamma
Languages you speak: English 
Country + Time Zone:  United kingdom / GMT 
Discord Name and ID*:  Ramukio#0018
Do you have a microphone?: Yes I do have a microphone, I'm also willing to use it.

Simple Questions

Can you join the forums everyday?: Yeah, I can. I'm browsing pretty often to!
How long have you been playing on the Crafter's Land servers?: A few months
On average, how many hours do you play a day and during which part of the day?**: I currently study, but I can put in at least 5 hours
Have you read and understood the responsibilities of the position and permissions you receive with this rank?:  Yup!
On a scale from 1 to 10, 1 being Nothing and 10 Being Absolutely Everything, how well do you know the mods and contents of the Modpack?: 8

Complex Questions

What can you offer us if you were chosen?: I bring a large knowledge of certain modpacks and server information. I can also help defuse a situation if required, I offer unique machine setups for the players that they might not be informed of.
Have you ever been banned and if so, why?: I've never been banned on IE, but Tekkit I've been banned twice, One for a honest mistake of spawning in a sacred rubber sapling tree and the other was for my own idoticness of bypassing a mute.
A short description of your strengths and weaknesses: My Strengths are understanding a situation and when people are in trouble, I can offer my help and knowledge to the player. my Weaknesses is my tendency to go on a tandrum and spiral off into other topics.
What is the one thing you can improve yourself upon?: My ability to not spam caps at times and be calm all the time. 
What experience do you have as a staff member? Exemplify: I've owned a few servers in my time. I've hosted some using pterodactyl panel, and modded servers. I've staffed on a few, such as moderator and admin.
What other modpacks/gamemodes have you played? Elaborate: I've played TEKKIT/IE/YOGSCAST COMPLETE/ AND Vanilla
Is there a mod in which you excel at, if so, which one and how?: AE 2 I've played Applied Energestics since it's release, I can't explain how I excel at it, but If I could give a general response, I've probably put the most hours into the mod it's self, I enjoy computers In minecraft so it was a perfect fit.
Do you have a screen recorder? Are you willing to download and use one?: I have quickplay, which as a inbuilt screen recorder
Where do you see yourself as a Crafter's Land staff member in the future?: Helping players, hopefully guiding them in the correct direction. I also maybe if I'm chosen, I see myself building the community up and making Craftersland Stronger as a whole.
What suggestions would you like to see from us and how can you help us improve the server?: I'd like to see more older modpack gain their own servers, such as yogscast complete pack, that modpack had a lot of fun mods.
How much do you know about the helper rank? Elaborate: (permissions, usage, principle/concept): The helper role is to help the server in basic tasks such as making sure players are following the guidelines, and the permissions the role has, is to allow access to a full server and view the ban history (Which could help enforce action upon a user basing on their previous history), immune to afk kick and vanish (To help gather more information on people duping and glitching)
What knowledge do you have of how the staff operate today (communication, coordination, activity)?: I understand that the staff are well communicated between each other, and when one staff requires support there's always another one available for them to assist in.

Scenarios

You see a player abusing a glitch, what do you do?: I'd gather as much evidence of the user abusing a glitch and report them to a moderator or higher up.
A player lost his items due to a server crash, what do you do?: I'd inform them of the refund system we offer, I'd direct them to the forum if the user required support in creating a post I shall assit them.
How would you handle a situation if you got targeted by trolls?: I'd inform them that harrasing staff members is a rule 15 violation and if they continue i'll warn them and if they continue after the warn I'll Give them a 5 minute mute/jail
A player is speaking a a foreign language in chat, what do you do?: You kindly ask them to speak English in global chat and to go to their respective channels  /ch l <which puts them into local chat and to do /msg <username> to dm privately. 

*Mandatory

1) Tekkit
2) 
3) 

4) 

Basic Information

Name: Conner
Minecraft Username: Always_Ein
Country + Time Zone: America CST
Discord Name and ID*: Markapliers/Always_Ein#0416
Do you have a microphone?: Yes, I prefer not to use it, but will if necessary.

Simple Questions

Can you join the forums everyday?: Yes I already do check them everyday to see if anyone needs help, that I can help with.
How long have you been playing on the Crafter's Land servers?: about 2 1/2 years 
On average, how many hours do you play a day and during which part of the day?**:  I can play around 4-6 hours on weekdays in the afternoon usually. Every other weekend I can play usually all weekend.
Have you read and understood the responsibilities of the position and permissions you receive with this rank?: Yes I have understood the responsibilities and permissions of this rank, I will use it to help people on he server.
On a scale from 1 to 10, 1 being Nothing and 10 Being Absolutely Everything, how well do you know the mods and contents of the Modpack?: 9, everything but a basic idea of Atomic Science

Complex Questions

What can you offer us if you were chosen?: I can offer my loyalty as well as gratitude and my want to help people
Have you ever been banned and if so, why?: Sadly, yes I have been banned just around 2 months ago for bypassing a claim and getting someone killed...
A short description of your strengths and weaknesses: I try to do everything I can to help people, but when I get mad from very few people I make poor decisions, but usually I am fine and cool under pressure.
What is the one thing you can improve yourself upon?: I have to improve upon my need to be happy and not force the rules down people’s throats as I have done in the past. (I am typing this on IOS and there is no option to make this blue)
What experience do you have as a staff member? Exemplify: I have no past experience sadly.
What other modpacks/gamemodes have you played? Elaborate: I have played a multitude of modpack that will help me figure out how certain players react to certain mods, and how I can help them if need be.
Is there a mod in which you excel at, if so, which one and how?: if I excel at any mod I try to get all mods in a modpack at equal level.
Do you have a screen recorder? Are you willing to download and use one?:  no, yes I am
Where do you see yourself as a Crafter's Land staff member in the future?: trying to help as many as I can, even if I’m not a staff member.
What suggestions would you like to see from us and how can you help us improve the server?: Help make sure the people of the server are fine when other staff might be offline or asleep and such.
How much do you know about the helper rank? Elaborate: (permissions, usage, principle/concept): I know that the concept of a helper is to help people and report anything they cannot fix to higher ups.
What knowledge do you have of how the staff operate today (communication, coordination, activity)?: I do not know how staff operate but I wish to learn, and if/when I do learn I will use my knowledge to help others and make the server a better place.

Scenarios

You see a player abusing a glitch, what do you do?: Take a screenshot, tell the to stop or there will be punishment, state the rule they are breaking, and send the screenshots to higher ups .
A player lost his items due to a server crash, what do you do?: I will guide to make an inventory rollback here on the forum.
How would you handle a situation if you got targeted by trolls?: I would stay cool headed, trolling is rude yes but isn’t necessarily against the rules. But if they excessively sword I will give them a warning for it.
A player is speaking a a foreign language in chat, what do you do?: I tell them English only in chat. If they continue to speak in a foreign language I will give them a physical warning using the /warn command.

*Mandatory

Edited by Always_Ein

Accepted!

This application is for Direwolf20 1.7. You can only be picked for one, so list your preferred server to staff. (The first one being most preferred, the last one being the least.)
1) Direwolf 1.7.10
2) 
3) 

4) 

Basic Information

Name: Cullen
Minecraft Username: NorseMyths
Languages you speak: English and American Sign Language
Country + Time Zone: US and Mountian Time
Discord Name and ID*: Fluffy#7660
Do you have a microphone?: Yes

Simple Questions

Can you join the forums everyday?: Yes I can but it would have to be later during the day due to Highschool
How long have you been playing on the Crafter's Land servers?: I do believe I have been playing for almost 4 Weeks Now
On average, how many hours do you play a day and during which part of the day?**: Erm on Average Per weekday I can be on from 2-6 Hours but ON weekends about 2-8 Hours

Have you read and understood the responsibilities of the position and permissions you receive with this rank?: Yes I have and will be doing more research about the server as I wait for the response to this application
On a scale from 1 to 10, 1 being Nothing and 10 Being Absolutely Everything, how well do you know the mods and contents of the Modpack?: 7/10

Complex Questions

What can you offer us if you were chosen?: I can offer my previous life experiences such as Managing and Owning Several Virtual Private Networks or VPNs People Call them, I would treat this as a job. I can also offer my personality of being completely calm in most situations and having enough power to go speak to another Direwolf 1.7.10 staff member if I need help understanding something or being able to ask if he/she can take over the issue. but I hope it will not come to that. The last thing I can offer is being respectful to the players.
Have you ever been banned and if so, why?: I have not been Banned
A short description of your strengths and weaknesses: Strengths- Calm and Collected,Time Availabilty,Responsible

Weaknesses- Minor Anger Issues,Unstable household (Where I live)
What is the one thing you can improve yourself upon?: I can improve being able to become less angry/agitated upon certain situations, Such as when I was playing a "Exlpoiter" Stole everything I owned and I was forced to do a rollback request. I was obviously not to very kind there and could improve things such as that
What experience do you have as a staff member? Exemplify:  I have staffed on 2 Previous Servers

Server 1: This server was very fun, the first server I ever staffed on. There Management was amazing. Well put together, But the Ranking System was Very Rigged and One Sided I stayed Helper there for Several Months (3-5) After I was Constantly on and Even the Other staff said I should have been promoted. Hence I resigned and Moved on to a Different Server

Server 2: This was Interesting, We had the same manager from before So we were able to have a complete management system and To do list and Staff Strikes, But again the staff ranking was rigged I had joined a bit before and then all of the sudden 4 New staff Joined, Some Were made Admin Immediately and Others got boosted to Mod Skipping Trial Helper/Helper. I Never quit but was very Irritated. I made it to Moderator on that server until it eventually got corrupt staff and Closed all together

What other modpacks/gamemodes have you played? Elaborate: I tried Infinity and Did not enjoy it. As My Computer is Decent but still has poor fps I tried Most of the Skyblock servers but could not figure out how to start working,Im currently in the middle of making a Desktop to run better FPS, GameModes I have Played may have not been apart of this server but I have Played UHC,Factions,Skyblock,HCF
Is there a mod in which you excel at, if so, which one and how?: I .excel in Big Reactors by understanding how the system of moving energy. I can make it very big and produce tons of power to help the team I am apart of. The Other Mod I excel at is AE2 but only the part that allows you to begin creating an autocrafting System
Do you have a screen recorder? Are you willing to download and use one?: Yes i use OBS and I am more than willing after a Virus Scan to Download a Screen recorder 
Where do you see yourself as a Crafter's Land staff member in the future?: I see myself hopefully more than a Helper in the future and being able to help more than just one server with there problems, I also see myself being known by the craftersland community
What suggestions would you like to see from us and how can you help us improve the server?: I would Like to see more active staff, I almost never see any staff on direwolf 1.7.10 Besides OpbGold and ManYouForgot
How much do you know about the helper rank? Elaborate: (permissions, usage, principle/concept): From Previous Helper Ranks I understand we are usually Chat Mods, We have Perms to Mute/Tempmute, tempban (Some Servers), Kick, and some servers give there Helpers ./fly. The concept of a helper is to make the chat clean and prevent the server from being defamed over someone who may not have the cleanest chatting habits. They also provide help to the players who may not know how certian things work on the server Such as the Towny Plugin. Along with Faster response times to the players who have questions.
What knowledge do you have of how the staff operate today (communication, coordination, activity)?: The Staff Operate as a Team Here as I have Noticed there seems to be almost no conflict Publicly between any of the staff or members in the discord. It seems really well put together such as the Special Roles for Certian Staff Members to Gain there attention faster and How some are a bit active than others

Scenarios

You see a player abusing a glitch, what do you do?: As there is No Rule I can Find about it I cant punish the player but I can ask him how he did the glitch and report it to a Higher up staff, If he refuses to Explain I will Ask someone of Higher Command to Come in and Repremand the Person who is Breaking Rule 12- Listen to staff and Figure out how the exploit/glitch happend
A player lost his items due to a server crash, what do you do?: I recommend the player to do a Inventory Request Rollback, and Wish him good luck
How would you handle a situation if you got targeted by trolls?: if I was targeted by trolls I would warn them Whether it be Chat Harrasment or In game bothering me in my base. If they continued I would Mute them in chat for minimum offense time or I would toggle my Base Perms ./t perm toggle enter
A player is speaking a a foreign language in chat, what do you do?:\I would ask them Kindly if they can Pleased do ./ch [Language]

Accepted!

This application is for Infinity Evolved, Tekkit, Skyfactory 2 and Direwolf20 1.7. You can only be picked for one, so list your preferred server to staff. (The first one being most preferred, the last one being the least.)
1) Infinity Evolved
2) 
3) 

4) 

Basic Information

Name: Fraizer
Minecraft Username:  Icewack
Country + Time Zone:  United kingdom / GMT 
Discord Name and ID*:  Frazzer#0981

Simple Questions

Can you join the forums everyday?: yes
How long have you been playing on the Crafter's Land servers?: A few months cant remember exact date
On average, how many hours do you play a day and during which part of the day?**: I can play about 6-7 hours a week maybe more depending on what i am doing.
Have you read and understood the responsibilities of the position and permissions you receive with this rank?:  yes
On a scale from 1 to 10, 1 being Nothing and 10 Being Absolutely Everything, how well do you know the mods and contents of the Modpack?: 7.5 (not to sure on magic mods but im sure i could figure them out).

Complex Questions

What can you offer us if you were chosen?: I can bring maturity and knowledge on most mods (bar magic mods)
Have you ever been banned and if so, why?: no i have never been banned.
A short description of your strengths and weaknesses: My strengths can be knowing when someone is abusing glitches and exploits, I can also help people out when needed. if i get annoyed at someone i will remove myself from that situation and come back to it when i have calmed down. Weakness is when someone does something that really annoys me and i will end up flipping but i can usually calm down if i remove myself from situations.
What is the one thing you can improve yourself upon?: Keeping calm in situations.
What experience do you have as a staff member? Exemplify: I dont have much experience on minecraft servers but i have owned a few arma 3 servers and been staff on a few.
What other modpacks/gamemodes have you played? Elaborate: I have played some skyblock mob packs such as Project Ozone 2/lite , stoneblock.
Is there a mod in which you excel at, if so, which one and how?: I know quite a few mobs but i know draconic evolution more then most.
Do you have a screen recorder? Are you willing to download and use one?: I have nvidia shadow play.
Where do you see yourself as a Crafter's Land staff member in the future?: Helping players out that are in need
What suggestions would you like to see from us and how can you help us improve the server?: Do events sometimes and see what mobpacks people would like to play.
How much do you know about the helper rank? Elaborate: (permissions, usage, principle/concept): The helper rank is used to allow admins to deal with more serious things, Helper has access to see inside peoples inventories and enderchests, they can see players ban history to allow the correct ban to be given. Temp mute and unmute incase someone is bullying or continuously using caps.
What knowledge do you have of how the staff operate today (communication, coordination, activity)?: To my knowledge staff members talk to each other and that it would go up the chain of command with issues.

Scenarios

You see a player abusing a glitch, what do you do?: I would record them glitching until they stop then i would upload and send it to a mod or admin depending on who i can get a hold off.
A player lost his items due to a server crash, what do you do?: I would let them know that they need to request a refund on the forums and send them a direct link to the page.
How would you handle a situation if you got targeted by trolls?: I would tell them to stop trolling and get a video recording of it and if they carry on inform an admin or mod and ask what i should do about the situation.
A player is speaking a a foreign language in chat, what do you do?: I would ask then to talk in English and if they need to speak in there own language i would tell them to use /msg

*Mandatory
**You must live up to how many hours you say you will play

Accepted!

1) Direwolf20 1.7
2) 
3) 

4) 

Basic Information

Name: Zachary
Minecraft Username: zachary13
Country + Time Zone: United Kindom/GMT
Discord Name and ID*: Lolteam-hybridserverhosting#0853

Simple Questions

Can you join the forums everyday?: Yes I can
How long have you been playing on the Crafter's Land servers?: I would say a week and a half now but I cannot remember
On average, how many hours do you play a day and during which part of the day?**: After 4 pm I normally come on with the rest of my town and work up until 12 pm and on the weekends I am normally on nice and early i would say 8-5 hours
Have you read and understood the responsibilities of the position and permissions you receive with this rank?: Yes I have fully understood the permissions and my responsibilities if I was to be accepted
On a scale from 1 to 10, 1 being Nothing and 10 Being Absolutely Everything, how well do you know the mods and contents of the Modpack?: I personally would say 6 due to some mods are brand new to me but the industrial mods like Applied Engeristics it might take me a while but I can get them going

Complex Questions

What can you offer us if you were chosen?: If I was chosen I would help as much of the community as I can by talking to other Staff Members getting to know what I should say when talking to somebody who is upset or just shadowing him/her so I know what I should be like i can bring Happiness and enjoyment to new players needing help getting started or just to deal with others trying to affect other peoples work or disobeying rules
Have you ever been banned and if so, why?: I have never been banned on Crafters Land
A short description of your strengths and weaknesses: My strengths in moderating server would be willing to talk about the issue that have arisen or to talk to people I have needed to punish and what they could do to not get into trouble a weakness that I have noticed is I sometimes get emotionally attached to people and may weaken their punishment, however, I know that all people should be treated fairly 
What is the one thing you can improve yourself upon?:  I need to improve on spelling and grammar as when I'm in game I misspell a lot of words and this has always been a big thing for me 
What experience do you have as a staff member? Exemplify: I have not ben staff on a Minecraft server before so from the Minecraft side I do not have any experience but on the other game I use to play called Garrys Mod or Gmod I have learned a lot of things there with talking to others and treating people with the same respect that you would want back
What other modpacks/gamemodes have you played? Elaborate: Direwolf20 Has only been the modpack i have played so I do not have a lot to say
Is there a mod in which you excel at, if so, which one and how?: A mod that I would say I excel at would be big reactors as I love building them and their possibilities are endless how I think I excel in big reactors would be because keeping the casing well maintained is very fuel efficient 
Do you have a screen recorder? Are you willing to download and use one?: I use OBS Studio but if I need to download different software then I'm willing to redownload
Where do you see yourself as a Crafter's Land staff member in the future?: How I see myself in the future at crafters land would be to be well known amongst the community and to be able to help more people later on who are in need of assistance
What suggestions would you like to see from us and how can you help us improve the server?: I have noticed when playing on direwolf20 1.7 that sometimes the restarts can get a bit annoying but I know this is automated for lag purposes I would say though the annoying ghost inventory can get frustrating i do not know if it's fixable 
How much do you know about the helper rank? Elaborate: (permissions, usage, principle/concept): Reading about the permissions of the helper role I have seen that the permissions they inherit are Joining Full Servers when needed, Not being kicked when Away From Keyboard, Mute/Temp mute of players I also know there name tag is light blue
What knowledge do you have of how the staff operate today (communication, coordination, activity)?: I have become friends with a staff member from when an exploiter joined the server and mass deleted peoples chest contents where I asked him to join to ban the user and then helped him calm the agitated player by saying he is only trying to help 

Scenarios

You see a player abusing a glitch, what do you do?: If the player is knowingly exploiting a bug or glitch I would gather sufficient evidence to support my claims and inform the person in question on what he/she did and punish the user accordingly so a 1-day ban or if I didn't have the correct permissions Inform a Moderator/Mod to support myself 
A player lost his items due to a server crash, what do you do?: If a player had lost all his items due to a server error or crash then i would ask him/her that I am really sorry and i would need you to create a refund request on our forums and then tell him/her that I will see if I can grab someone to help but if I couldn't that he/she would need to await a Mod/Moderator or above
How would you handle a situation if you got targeted by trolls?: I would gather as much evidence I can to make an appropriate punishment or I would ask additional staff to join the server punish or to support my claims in removing the trolls from being able to interfere with anyone else
A player is speaking a foreign language in chat, what do you do?: I would contact the player in question and explain that rule 7 states that speaking a foreign language isn't allowed and check the player to see if they have had any warns about speaking in a foreign if they havant them i would issue them with there first offense being a warning if it was someone that had been caught doing it before then i would go to the required offence needed

*Mandatory

1 hour ago, Henk said:

This application is for Infinity Evolved, Tekkit, Skyfactory 2 and Direwolf20 1.7. You can only be picked for one, so list your preferred server to staff. (The first one being most preferred, the last one being the least.)
1) Tekkit
2) 
3) 

4) 

Basic Information

Name: Julian Łygan
Minecraft Username: juleklO
Languages you speak: English, Polish, a bit of German
Country + Time Zone: Poland utc +2
Discord Name and ID*: juleklO #3210

Simple Questions

Can you join the forums everyday?: Yes
How long have you been playing on the Crafter's Land servers?: For about half a year
On average, how many hours do you play a day and during which part of the day?**: 3-4h/day sometimes less sometimes more
Have you read and understood the responsibilities of the position and permissions you receive with this rank?: I commit to be online often to take care of the community. Mute people who overuse chat and report those who should get kicked/banned to higher ranked staff.
On a scale from 1 to 10, 1 being Nothing and 10 Being Absolutely Everything, how well do you know the mods and contents of the Modpack?: 8-9

Complex Questions

What can you offer us if you were chosen?: Daily feedback of server and playerbase status
Have you ever been banned and if so, why?: I've never beed banned on your servers. I was banned once from a minigames server for flying
A short description of your strengths and weaknesses: Communicative english, daily presence on servers, good in creating contact with people, I've been a staff member on many servers before so I know commands by hard; easily offended by people who don't get the message the 1st time
What is the one thing you can improve yourself upon?: I can learn a bit more about the modpack, nothing huge, just small bits here and there
What experience do you have as a staff member? Exemplify: Head administrator on big polish server pandacraft (disabled 1 year ago), lower ranks like moderator or kid mod on servers such as hypixel or  mineplex.
What other modpacks/gamemodes have you played? Elaborate: Tekkit, ResonantAge, Vanilla, Skyfactory reloaded, many creative servers (mineplex), few smaller minigame servers, my own modpack, modded survival maps.
Is there a mod in which you excel at, if so, which one and how?: In general commandblocks and computer craft coding; big reactors; atomic science. I know basic/semi-advanced coding in computercraft; I know many ways to create best begginer/medium/endgame reactrs for each mod; I can write my own programs to operate big reactors
Do you have a screen recorder? Are you willing to download and use one?: I own OBS and Nvidia shadowplay, I record tutorials from the server
Where do you see yourself as a Crafter's Land staff member in the future?: As high as it is possible, maybe even some day GM+
What suggestions would you like to see from us and how can you help us improve the server?: Create a limit of quarries placed per player to reduce lag, create video tutorials for each mod/plugin people ask (I can do this myself)
How much do you know about the helper rank? Elaborate: (permissions, usage, principle/concept): Permissions: Mute, remind the rules, report to higher staff; commands such as mute and ban history check, chat reminders for people violating the rules; Keep the server friendly and chat clean
What knowledge do you have of how the staff operate today (communication, coordination, activity)?: Staff is often /vanish-ed to hide from community's eyes but often seen on discord. 

Scenarios

You see a player abusing a glitch, what do you do?: Record him/her performing the glitch, remind him of the rules when still recording, if the player still tires to glitch send the video to higher staff mamber
A player lost his items due to a server crash, what do you do?: Tell him to make a report on the forum and give him the link to the forum
How would you handle a situation if you got targeted by trolls?: Stage 1: Politely ask to stop, Stage 2: Ignore, Stage 3: Mute after 5 minutes of spam/harassment
A player is speaking a a foreign language in chat, what do you do?: Politely ask to speak only english on global chat, tell him about channels on the server such as /ch ro or /ch l

*Mandatory

Please reply in BLUE

1) Tekkit
2) 
3) 

4) 

Basic Information

Name: Tysen Newingham
Minecraft Username: Succesful_Fails
Languages you speak: English
Country + Time Zone: United States of America | CST
Discord Name and ID*: Succesful_Fails#4325
Do you have a microphone?: yes

Simple Questions

Can you join the forums everyday?: Yes Sir/Mam
How long have you been playing on the Crafter's Land servers?: for at least 200-300 hours minimum total
On average, how many hours do you play a day and during which part of the day?**: I try to play 2-6 hours a day.
Have you read and understood the responsibilities of the position and permissions you receive with this rank?: Yes Sir/Mam
On a scale from 1 to 10, 1 being Nothing and 10 Being Absolutely Everything, how well do you know the mods and contents of the Modpack?: 9

Complex Questions

What can you offer us if you were chosen?: As a member of the Craftersland staff, I can offer lots of help and peace on the server.
Have you ever been banned and if so, why?: No Sir/Mam
A short description of your strengths and weaknesses: Strengths: I can be very calm under pressure. Weaknesses: I can be a little too trusting sometimes.
What is the one thing you can improve yourself upon?: I can improve my listening skills.
What experience do you have as a staff member? Exemplify: I have no experience on any servers with player on them, but I am the owner of my own server.
What other modpacks/gamemodes have you played? Elaborate: I have played Pixelmon, Crazy craft, skyfactory (2,2.5, and 3), Direwolf20 1.12.2, Crundee Craft, StoneBlock, FTB Revelation & Infinity Evolved, ATM3, Yogbox (1 and 2), Hexxit, Blightfall, Tekkit legends, Tekkit, Tekkit Classic, The New Tekkit Classic, The Golden Cobblestone, and Attack of the B-Team.
Is there a mod in which you excel at, if so, which one and how?: The power suits mod; I know how to make almost all of the parts without having to look up the crafting recipes.
Do you have a screen recorder? Are you willing to download and use one?: Yes, I have BandiCam because OBS for some reason doesn't work on my pc.
Where do you see yourself as a Crafter's Land staff member in the future?: I hope to see myself as a staff member with a good reputation on the server.
What suggestions would you like to see from us and how can you help us improve the server?: I would like to make it so that you can pick up items in other towns because before the reset I was flying around in a town waiting for the owner to invite me, and I died to fall damage and lost all my stuff.
How much do you know about the helper rank? Elaborate: (permissions, usage, principle/concept): I know and understand all of the permissions and the responsibilities of having the Helper rank on the CraftersLand Tekkit server.
What knowledge do you have of how the staff operate today (communication, coordination, activity)?: If I understand what you mean by communication correctly, I believe the main way to that staff communicate is Discord.

Scenarios

You see a player abusing a glitch, what do you do?: I would try to get as much proof as possible and send it to a higher staff member seeing as though I would not be able to ban/temp-ban.
A player lost his items due to a server crash, what do you do?: I would ask him/her for proof, and if they have sufficient proof, I would try to refund their items to the best of my ability or contact higher staff.
How would you handle a situation if you got targeted by trolls?: I would ask them to stop and if they don't, I would temporarily mute the person.
A player is speaking a foreign language in chat, what do you do?: I would kindly ask them to stop in English and if they don't I would try again in whatever language they were speaking, and if they still don't stop, I would temporarily mute the person speaking in a different language.

Accepted!

1) Infinity
2) 
3) 

4) 

Basic Information

Name: Tommy
Minecraft Username: Slayic 
Country + Time Zone: United States - Central
Discord Name and ID*: Slayic#7565

Simple Questions

Can you join the forums everyday?: Yes 
How long have you been playing on the Crafter's Land servers?: 2-3 Weeks now with tekkit and now ftb
On average, how many hours do you play a day and during which part of the day?**: matters the day but i try and get 3-4 a day, afternoon
Have you read and understood the responsibilities of the position and permissions you receive with this rank?: yes
On a scale from 1 to 10, 1 being Nothing and 10 Being Absolutely Everything, how well do you know the mods and contents of the Modpack?: 9

Complex Questions

What can you offer us if you were chosen?: To make the server a better place, and help everyone that comes in to show what Crafters is made of and is the best.
Have you ever been banned and if so, why?: No
A short description of your strengths and weaknesses: Strengths - Detective work, watching people all the time, enjoy playing. Weakness - not knowing all commands/modpacks 
What is the one thing you can improve yourself upon?: Knowing the commands and mod packs.
What experience do you have as a staff member? Exemplify: Server manager, server admin, owner. Wasa server manager for the dark games (pixelmon/survival/factions) an admin of ftb infinity. forgot the name and it shut downed. and owner is self explanatory. helped a friend run a server before he couldn't afford it anymore.
What other modpacks/gamemodes have you played? Elaborate: Pixelmon, skyfactory (2,2.5, and 3), StoneBlock, FTB Revelation & Infinity Evolved, ATM3, Yogbox (1 and 2), Hexxit, Blightfall, Tekkit legends, Tekkit, Tekkit Classic, The New Tekkit Classic, The Golden Cobblestone, and Attack of the B-Team.
Is there a mod in which you excel at, if so, which one and how?: Almost all but witchery (still learning ins and outs) same with bees.
Do you have a screen recorder? Are you willing to download and use one?: Yes
Where do you see yourself as a Crafter's Land staff member in the future?:Hhopefully a helper at least. but wherever the path tasks me. 
What suggestions would you like to see from us and how can you help us improve the server?: More staff online, my time on i haven't seen that many staff on and i would like to help out as much as i can
How much do you know about the helper rank? Elaborate: (permissions, usage, principle/concept): command wise i know the basic. invsee enderchest and muting. (didn't know about the ban past history) and really only use them if need be if someone is being suspicious
What knowledge do you have of how the staff operate today (communication, coordination, activity)?: None, but willing to learn

Scenarios

You see a player abusing a glitch, what do you do?: Contact someone who can tempban/ban. 1st offence 2 day ban 2nd 7 day 3rd 14 4th 28
A player lost his items due to a server crash, what do you do?: Direct them to the forums to post the screenshot they have so the can get a rollback/refund 
How would you handle a situation if you got targeted by trolls?: kick + warn if continued 1 hour mute and warn again 
A player is speaking a a foreign language in chat, what do you do?: ask for english in main chat, if doesn't respond to it, find out his language and translate it into english in main chat, if continued mute them for an hour. 

*Mandatory

1) Tekkit
2) 
3) 

4) 

Basic Information

Name: Andrei Florin
Minecraft Username: TheAndreiRoYTB
Languages you speak: Romanian/English/Italian
Country + Time Zone: (UTC+02:00)Athen,Bucharest,Istanbul
Discord Name and ID*: AndrewAnonym#2717
Do you have a microphone?: Yes i have microphone

Simple Questions

Can you join the forums everyday?: Yes i can join the forum every day
How long have you been playing on the Crafter's Land servers?: I play in the craftersland from over 3 years ,but i change 3 account 
On average, how many hours do you play a day and during which part of the day?**: at the night 3-4h 
Have you read and understood the responsibilities of the position and permissions you receive with this rank?: Yes i read and understand the responsabilities how come with the grade 
On a scale from 1 to 10, 1 being Nothing and 10 Being Absolutely Everything, how well do you know the mods and contents of the Modpack?: 9

Complex Questions

What can you offer us if you were chosen?: An active staff every day and maybe some new player 
Have you ever been banned and if so, why?: I have never been banated
A short description of your strengths and weaknesses: Idont have so much weaknesses but i can help player and be active every day
What is the one thing you can improve yourself upon?: The punctuality and the knowledge of all mods
What experience do you have as a staff member? Exemplify: unfortunaly i did not manage to be a staff members
What other modpacks/gamemodes have you played? Elaborate: I play a loot of FTBModpack and too much technick modpack
Is there a mod in which you excel at, if so, which one and how?: AppliedEnergistic 2 ,BigReactor,ThermalExpansion
Do you have a screen recorder? Are you willing to download and use one?: sorry but i dont have a screen record
Where do you see yourself as a Crafter's Land staff member in the future?: I see an onest player hoiw dont abuse of his grade and help player how much he can
What suggestions would you like to see from us and how can you help us improve the server?: i can manage the language and help a loot of people 
How much do you know about the helper rank? Elaborate: (permissions, usage, principle/concept): I know almost all about the helper rank but i want the rank only to help the player and improve the progresion of the server
What knowledge do you have of how the staff operate today (communication, coordination, activity)?: This grade it's try to comunicate to player to help him if he/she need and to be daily active

Scenarios

You see a player abusing a glitch, what do you do?: i kick him and i try to repair the glitch if i can i try to call another staff and resolve it
A player lost his items due to a server crash, what do you do?: i try to give a part of he/she item from mine inventory 
How would you handle a situation if you got targeted by trolls?: i kick his for reason troll 
A player is speaking a a foreign language in chat, what do you do?: i mute hem 5 min and i told to him to speach in a channel

*Mandatory

Please reply in BLUE

1) Skyfactory 2.5
2) 
3) 

4) 

Basic Information

Name: Kai Leippold
Minecraft Username: MinecraftXpert99
Languages you speak: German, English
Country + Time Zone:  CET
Discord Name and ID*: MinecraftXpert99 #4459
Do you have a microphone?: Yes, Headset

Simple Questions

Can you join the forums everyday?: Yes, last time on Forum yesterday
How long have you been playing on the Crafter's Land servers?: nearly 1 month,
On average, how many hours do you play a day and during which part of the day?**: 2-4h, between 17:00 and 21:00
Have you read and understood the responsibilities of the position and permissions you receive with this rank?: Yes, I will help if someone needs help
On a scale from 1 to 10, 1 being Nothing and 10 Being Absolutely Everything, how well do you know the mods and contents of the Modpack?: 8

Complex Questions

What can you offer us if you were chosen?: I can offer help, items if something is lost and knowledge on technical parts of the modpack
Have you ever been banned and if so, why?: No banns
A short description of your strengths and weaknesses: strenghts: Patience,  weaknesses: , sometimes im a bit shy,
What is the one thing you can improve yourself upon?: Minecraft Mod "Botania" and "Thamcraft"
What experience do you have as a staff member? Exemplify: Staff at an other Server
What other modpacks/gamemodes have you played? Elaborate: Attack of the B-Team, Tekkit light, Forever Starded
Is there a mod in which you excel at, if so, which one and how?: Applight energistics, enderio, Thermal Expansion, Big Reactors/Extream Reactors, Computercraft
Do you have a screen recorder? Are you willing to download and use one?: No, but i can download one,
Where do you see yourself as a Crafter's Land staff member in the future?: As MinecraftXpert99[GM] or [Judge]
What suggestions would you like to see from us and how can you help us improve the server?: sometimes there are no Helpers on Skyfactory2.5 and then i use my knowledge to help the other players
How much do you know about the helper rank? Elaborate: (permissions, usage, principle/concept): the rank can do /invsee [Player], /enderchest [Player], /mute [Player], no Afk-Kick (Important for Long time looking at an Player), can check the Bann history,
What knowledge do you have of how the staff operate today (communication, coordination, activity)?: Discord (Staff Channel),

Scenarios

You see a player abusing a glitch, what do you do?: watching them, sending message to Moderator, takeing an Clip of him doing that, saying him/her that this is an glitch and that this is not allowed on the server
A player lost his items due to a server crash, what do you do?: say him/her to make an Forum entry, if he can not do that, help him/her to make one
How would you handle a situation if you got targeted by trolls?: I would ask them to stop and if they don't, Temp mute, after doing it an second time Report it to an Moderator or higher
A player is speaking a a foreign language in chat, what do you do?: Say that this is not allowed on the Server or saying him to use the /ch [language] command

*Mandatory

On 11/20/2018 at 6:28 PM, Henk said:

finalCL.png

Permissions:
  Reveal hidden contents
Join full server.
No AFK Kick.
Access to Staff Channels.
Can check others inventory and enderchest.
Check others balance.
Temp mute and Unmute.
Check ban history.

Requirements:
  Reveal hidden contents
- Atleast 8 hours of server activity per week.
- Join the forums at least once a day.
- Knowledge of your server's modpack.
- You must be mature when dealing with situations and fixing problems. Think before you act.
- Excellent knowledge of the server rules.
- Capability to speak and understanding English properly. (Knowledge of other langauge is also very useful)

As we grow to more servers it is hard to keep a constant uptime of application, so here we try a new format of applications where we categories the different servers. The categories will be:

• "Sponge" Which will refer to our Skyfactory 3, Revelation, Direwolf20 1.12 and Continuum server.
  • "Bukkitforge" Which will refer to Tekkit, Skyfactory 2, Infinity Evolved and Direwolf20 1.7.10.

1) Tekkit
2) 
3) 

4) 

Basic Information

Name: Samuel Jariabka
Minecraft Username: StefanHowking
Languages you speak: English,Slovak,Czech
Country + Time Zone: Slovakia ,CET
Discord Name and ID*: reyf #2820
Do you have a microphone?: yes

Simple Questions

Can you join the forums everyday?: Yes i have time
How long have you been playing on the Crafter's Land servers?: 3 months
On average, how many hours do you play a day and during which part of the day?**: 4-6 , afternoon
Have you read and understood the responsibilities of the position and permissions you receive with this rank?: yes
On a scale from 1 to 10, 1 being Nothing and 10 Being Absolutely Everything, how well do you know the mods and contents of the Modpack?: 7

Complex Questions

What can you offer us if you were chosen?: I can help players with mods and solving problems at server
Have you ever been banned and if so, why?: no
A short description of your strengths and weaknesses: Strengths: I am learning fast  Weakness: dont like toxic players, dont know muc h about mystcraft
What is the one thing you can improve yourself upon?: "big reactors" and "Applied energetics"
What experience do you have as a staff member? Exemplify: I was once builder
What other modpacks/gamemodes have you played? Elaborate: Crafting dead and Magic minecraft
Is there a mod in which you excel at, if so, which one and how?: Big Reactors
Do you have a screen recorder? Are you willing to download and use one?: I dont have but i can download it
Where do you see yourself as a Crafter's Land staff member in the future?: Helper
What suggestions would you like to see from us and how can you help us improve the server?: Most of the time i am online no staff member is online so i am helping players when i can
How much do you know about the helper rank? Elaborate: (permissions, usage, principle/concept): /inv-see (player) [see players inventory] , no AFK kick (can spectate player for long time without moving when i think he is cheating/hacking), see ban history, /mute (player)
What knowledge do you have of how the staff operate today (communication, coordination, activity)?: Discord room "Staff"

Scenarios

You see a player abusing a glitch, what do you do?: Taking footage of him doing it, sending it to higher staff rank and telling him that this glitch what is not allowed to do
A player lost his items due to a server crash, what do you do?: Tell him to go to forums send request for rollback
How would you handle a situation if you got targeted by trolls?: Tell them to stop if they dont i will record and send it to higher rank staff member
A player is speaking a a foreign language in chat, what do you do?: Tell him that he can use only English in global or tell him he can use /ch (language) command

*Mandatory

Please reply in BLUE

Accepted!

1) Infinity Evolved
2) 
3) 

4) 

Basic Information

Name: Mickey Peters
Minecraft Username: Mousekill007
Languages you speak: English,Dutch (being able to understand German and Spanish a bit)
Country + Time Zone: Holland + CET
Discord Name and ID*: Mousekill#1759
Do you have a microphone?: yes, but stuttering so its taking some extra time ;)

Simple Questions

How long have you been playing on the Crafter's Land servers?:A bit above 1 month
On average, how many hours do you play a day and during which part of the day?**: Diffrent each day in the week but most of the time the weekends will be open for 3/10 hours a day what aswell could change (started a new school what always will be my number 1 priority).
On a scale from 1 to 10, 1 being Nothing and 10 Being Absolutely Everything, how well do you know the mods and contents of the Modpack?: 7

Complex Questions

What can you offer us if you were chosen?: Already experienced allot of buggs from the technic mods what I can use to help others.
Have you ever been banned and if so, why?: no
A short description of your strengths and weaknesses: Strengths: Me systems automating stuff. Weakness: I can only focus on 1 project at a time, I do like to improve my English writing skills allot.
What is the one thing you can improve yourself upon?: Magic mods. English
What experience do you have as a staff member? Exemplify: Always helped players in need of me systems to teach them the basics and some more.
What other modpacks/gamemodes have you played? Elaborate: Crundee craft, Allot of Infinity Evolved (normal)
Is there a mod in which you excel at, if so, which one and how?: Applied energistics 2
Do you have a screen recorder? Are you willing to download and use one?: Yes I got 1 but never really used it.
Where do you see yourself as a Crafter's Land staff member in the future?: Helper
What suggestions would you like to see from us and how can you help us improve the server?: I discoverd some problems in the last few weeks what took some time to get a working response. Maybe I can be one of the guys that will improve the "waiting" time.
How much do you know about the helper rank? Elaborate: (permissions, usage, principle/concept): /kick (player) /tempban (player) /inv-see (player) , ), see ban history, /mute (player), /kick
What knowledge do you have of how the staff operate today (communication, coordination, activity)?: Probebly a server wide chat like /, and Discord room "Staff"

Scenarios

You see a player abusing a glitch, what do you do?: Its already abusing so will talk to him and take the stuff away. If he/she isn't cooperating it will be a tempban where I will post vid proof on a server and asking what a good solution will be.
A player lost his items due to a server crash, what do you do?: Double check, Ask the player if he/she can make a forum request for rollback.
How would you handle a situation if you got targeted by trolls?: Tell them to stop, if they won't the right consequences will be made.
A player is speaking a a foreign language in chat, what do you do?: Tell him/her that he/she can only use English in globalchat.

*Mandatory

Please reply in BLUE

On ‎20‎/‎11‎/‎2018 at 12:28, Henk said:

1) Direwolf  1.7
2) 
3) 

4) 

Basic Information

Name: Ivanna
Minecraft Username: Ivanova
Languages you speak: English,Spanish, a little bit of german
Country + Time Zone: Ecuador GMT -5
Discord Name and ID*: Ivan0va#0644
Do you have a microphone?: No but I can use my cellphone

Simple Questions

Can you join the forums everyday?: Yep, actually sometimes I check Direwolf 1.7 tab.
How long have you been playing on the Crafter's Land servers?: It will be about 7 months since first time I joined
On average, how many hours do you play a day and during which part of the day?**: Actually I join sometimes but since this Saturday 24th Ill have more free time so it will be 2 hours all the days
Have you read and understood the responsibilities of the position and permissions you receive with this rank?: Yep
On a scale from 1 to 10, 1 being Nothing and 10 Being Absolutely Everything, how well do you know the mods and contents of the Modpack?: 9.5

Complex Questions

What can you offer us if you were chosen?: I can offer you almost a fully knowledge of bugs so when seeing something strange Ill report it to a superior rank staff, also I can offer you responsabilty, help all people that I can and more.
Have you ever been banned and if so, why?: Yes for dupping that was why a person convince me to do that but since that happened I investigated and now I now that I wont break any rule again :D.
A short description of your strengths and weaknesses: My strenghts are: I love to help people,I love to explain if someone do not know something, Im patient, Im a nice person. My weaknesses are: I forgot of everyone when Im already with someone,Sometimes I spend time doing anything(This wont happen in-game this only happen when I need to do homework or something).
What is the one thing you can improve yourself upon?: Being more careful on what I do, Dont forgot of everyone when Im already with someone.
What experience do you have as a staff member? Exemplify: I have been admin on my friend's server like 2 months but then he closed it cuz people didnt join in that time I learnt a lot of commands and people. 
What other modpacks/gamemodes have you played? Elaborate: I have played Divine Journey,Sky Factory 2.5, Tekkit, Attack on the B Team, A bit of everything, Space Astronomy and more, I have elaborated a modpack but only for my brother.
Is there a mod in which you excel at, if so, which one and how?: Thaumcraft, I know all the connections what do you need to investigate to advance where you can find that things, I love the research thing(Almost everyone hates this),I excel in the infusion I know how to improve it with advanced knowledge and how to make farms to get items.
Do you have a screen recorder? Are you willing to download and use one?: I have Camtasia 8 and the Included X-Box recorder.
Where do you see yourself as a Crafter's Land staff member in the future?: As an useful and helpful Admin, I hope so.
What suggestions would you like to see from us and how can you help us improve the server?: Create events for example in Hallowen it was only pumpkins and random mobs spawn but I think staff creating events to win rewards could be amazing and more people could come to play that events, also bans some ways to hack the server or get creative items(ManYouForgot banned this but there still ways to get them), and have more active staff :D.
How much do you know about the helper rank? Elaborate: (permissions, usage, principle/concept):  Permissions as helper I know you can join the server when is full, You can be kicked for afk, Check inventories with /invsee but as helper you can modify it for this you need Admin rank, Unmute or Mute with /mute, check the ban history.
What knowledge do you have of how the staff operate today (communication, coordination, activity)?: As I know you communicate via Discord in Staff channels, coordination same in Discord, Activity at least in Direwolf 1.7 only ManYouForgot and OpPgold sometimes.

Scenarios

You see a player abusing a glitch, what do you do?: First of all as I said I know almost all bugs in Direwolf 1.7 so identify the bug and if im able to stop him ill do it, If i cant tell him to stop, If he dont stop report him to a higher rank.
A player lost his items due to a server crash, what do you do?: First tell him/her to summon a invrollback ticket in Forum this take time to rollback so support him/her with my items until the rollback. 
How would you handle a situation if you got targeted by trolls?: If is on chat tell them to stop if he doesnt mute them, If is not in chat and they are trolling me while playing same tell him to stop if he doesnt just ignore them.
A player is speaking a a foreign language in chat, what do you do?: Tell him/her theres a local chat with /ch l or /msg if they keep speaking in global chat warn them again and if the dont stop mute them.

*Mandatory

1) Tekkit
2) 
3) 

4) 

Basic Information

Name: Tyler
Minecraft Username: akaElite
Country + Time Zone: USA, PST
Discord Name and ID*: akaElite#1337
Do you have a microphone?: Yes.

Simple Questions

Can you join the forums everyday?: Yes, I can.
How long have you been playing on the Crafter's Land servers?: 3 years.
On average, how many hours do you play a day and during which part of the day?**:  One hour per day on weekdays, and two on weekends.
Have you read and understood the responsibilities of the position and permissions you receive with this rank?: Yes.
On a scale from 1 to 10, 1 being Nothing and 10 Being Absolutely Everything, how well do you know the mods and contents of the Modpack?: 10.

Complex Questions

What can you offer us if you were chosen?: Well, I can offer an excellent staff member who will stay within his responsibilities, respond fast on the forums and discord, and get things done.
Have you ever been banned and if so, why?: Duping. I didn't actually dupe, I just trolled this this guy and said my dupe machine was broken, and he reported me on the forums and I got banned.
A short description of your strengths and weaknesses: I'm very unsure of myself, other than that, I consider myself strong in every other area.
I don't really know, maybe being more sure of myself?
What experience do you have as a staff member? Exemplify: I was a GM and a "super moderator." I was a staff member for a year, I think?
What other modpacks/gamemodes have you played? Elaborate: DW 1.12, Revelations, and of course, tekkit. I am a master at DW 1.12 and Tekkit, but not so much Revelations, but I know my way around.
Is there a mod in which you excel at, if so, which one and how?: I really love AE, and I know a lot about it.
Do you have a screen recorder? Are you willing to download and use one?: Yes, I do, and I am willing to use it.
Where do you see yourself as a Crafter's Land staff member in the future?: I'm hoping to get to moderator and stay there, I don't have enough time to be a dedicated GM or admin.
What suggestions would you like to see from us and how can you help us improve the server?: A more organized forum, that's it.
How much do you know about the helper rank? Elaborate: (permissions, usage, principle/concept): Ideally, a helper will dish out warnings and mutes and that's it. Judges, moderators and other ranks of still will take care of the rest. There is a difference between overachieving and budding your head into things not meant for you. 
What knowledge do you have of how the staff operate today (communication, coordination, activity)?: Unless something has changed, I know literally everything.

Scenarios

You see a player abusing a glitch, what do you do?: Depends on what the glitch is, and what it gives said player. If it's a glitch that lets the player walk through walls, I will tell the player to knock it off. If the "glitch" is more of a dupe, then I can and will tell a "judge" ranked staff member to ban the player.
A player lost his items due to a server crash, what do you do?: Tell the player to make a refund request.
How would you handle a situation if you got targeted by trolls?: Depends on the level of harassment, if it's severe enough, I can follow a protocol rule fifteen punishment, warning on first offense, and so on. On the less severe end, I would just tell them to knock it off, and if they didn't I would follow rule fifteen's punishments.
A player is speaking a a foreign language in chat, what do you do?: Tell them, in whatever language they speak, to only speak English in global and trade chat.

*Mandatory

Accepted!

1) Direwolf20 1.7
2) 
3) 

4) 

Basic Information

Name: Tammik
Minecraft Username: evie10
Languages you speak: English/Estonian
Country + Time Zone: Estonia/EET
Discord Name and ID*: tammiktanar #6403

Simple Questions

How long have you been playing on the Crafter's Land servers?: I would say a week and a half
On average, how many hours do you play a day and during which part of the day?**: After 6 pm I would usually get on and play for about  to 1 am soo about 7hrs
Have you read and understood the responsibilities of the position and permissions you receive with this rank?: Yes
On a scale from 1 to 10, 1 being Nothing and 10 Being Absolutely Everything, how well do you know the mods and contents of the Modpack?: I'd say about a 5

Complex Questions

What can you offer us if you were chosen?: Helping other people with their probles and getting to know stafff and learning about other mods witch i don't know about yet and help other people with the knowledge i have atm
Have you ever been banned and if so, why?: I have never been banned
A short description of your strengths and weaknesses: My strengths in ender IO Applied energistics and reactor, but i couln't say anything about my weaknesses
What is the one thing you can improve yourself upon?:  I need to expand my knowledge of mods and fix my grammar
What experience do you have as a staff member? Exemplify: I havn't been a mod on a modded minecraft server but i have been on a bukket server aswell as on Garry's mod
What other modpacks/gamemodes have you played? Elaborate: Direwolf20, sky factory
Is there a mod in which you excel at, if so, which one and how?: Applied energistics and Ender IO
Do you have a screen recorder? Are you willing to download and use one?: I have OBS
Where do you see yourself as a Crafter's Land staff member in the future?: I would like to help everyone on the server as much as i can
What suggestions would you like to see from us and how can you help us improve the server?: I have noticed when playing on direwolf20 1.7 that sometimes the restarts can get a bit annoying but I know this is automated for lag purposes I would say though the annoying ghost inventory can get frustrating i do not know if it's fixable 
How much do you know about the helper rank? Elaborate: (permissions, usage, principle/concept): Joining Full Servers when needed, Not being kicked when Away From Keyboard, Mute/Temp mute of players 
What knowledge do you have of how the staff operate today (communication, coordination, activity)?: Ido not have any knowledge

Scenarios

You see a player abusing a glitch, what do you do?: If the said player is aware of said glitch and i have evidence of them using it i would give them a one day ban but if they did not now that they were using a glitch i will tell them that they were using a glitch and that they should not use said glitch
A player lost his items due to a server crash, what do you do?: I would tell them to go onto the forums and apply for a rollback and i would try to get someone to look at their rollback request asp
How would you handle a situation if you got targeted by trolls?: I would d gather evidence and i would go ask another staff member if they think that they are trolling and ask them what the punishment should be
A player is speaking a foreign language in chat, what do you do?: I would tell them that they have to speak english because it is in the rules  and i would tell them to read the rules

*Mandatory

On 11/20/2018 at 6:28 PM, Henk said:

Accepted!
This application is for Tekkit
1) Tekkit
2) 
3) 

4) 

Basic Information

Name: Donnie Love
Minecraft Username: Grimgarion
Languages you speak: English French(Written)
Country + Time Zone: USA : Eastern Standard Time
Discord Name and ID*: Grimgarion #9420
Do you have a microphone?: Indeed

Simple Questions

Can you join the forums everyday?: Certainly. But this is one of my first visits.
How long have you been playing on the Crafter's Land servers?: About three years I believe.
On average, how many hours do you play a day and during which part of the day?**: 1-3 hours at least every other night starting at around Midnight EST.
Have you read and understood the responsibilities of the position and permissions you receive with this rank?: Indeed.
On a scale from 1 to 10, 1 being Nothing and 10 Being Absolutely Everything, how well do you know the mods and contents of the Modpack?: Depends on the mod. Short answer is 10 on everything except ComputerCraft where I am probably a 1. 

Complex Questions

What can you offer us if you were chosen?: I'm a hands on guy who likes showing off the majesty of Tekkit to others. I also specialize in Vanilla Redstone "contraptions". I build on a grand scale. I invite anyone to +2020.0 -1345.0 for a (self-guided) tour of my carrier. This is the little one. I will tell you now it is not my design (It is Jagthunder1) and it was made in creative because I already build it from scratch before I had creative an that ain't happening twice.
Have you ever been banned and if so, why?: Never.
A short description of your strengths and weaknesses: It is not easy to explain solely via text. Even though I can usually get the point across in text, I have a discord room where those with questions can join if we need to get "technical". My big weakness is OCD in building things which usually means I can't allow but close friends to help build.
What is the one thing you can improve yourself upon?: Invite others to my town and allow them to build the Undersea Ruins I plan on putting under the ship. Tougher than it may sound.
What experience do you have as a staff member? Exemplify: My only experience would be listening to the current helpers. They do a fine job and show patience. Patience is important when teaching.
What other modpacks/gamemodes have you played? Elaborate: Other modpacks?! Besides Tekkit?! Blasphemy! I've never played another modpack besides Tekkit for very long.
Is there a mod in which you excel at, if so, which one and how?: ThermalDynamics for sure. Just played it so long. AtomicScience too. I dug deep into this mod. It is very interesting to me and had me learning actual atomic science on at least some level. 
Do you have a screen recorder? Are you willing to download and use one?: I do not but it sounds quite handy so no problem getting one.
Where do you see yourself as a Crafter's Land staff member in the future?: Still as a helper. I am more hands on and prefer to stay in game or in the trenches. I won't be the guy to help with any code or anything fancy like that. Just a guy on the ground, Infantry style. Not looking to be a Sgt.
What suggestions would you like to see from us and how can you help us improve the server?: I think we need a guy on World Repair. I mentioned OCD, I've been know to fill in a quarry hole in creative. More than once. Ok, so we sticky a thread of locs that are trashed mainly relying on the community to provide these locs. Then we know where to come in with the 'Ol builders wand.
How much do you know about the helper rank? Elaborate: (permissions, usage, principle/concept): Perms are very self-explanatory. Usage would have to be determined at the time. For example, spamming chat would lead down quite a different path than say, asking about ThermalD. The principle, I believe, is to act as sort of a middle-man to save valuable time for GMS and higher ranked Officers whose main goal is the server itself.
What knowledge do you have of how the staff operate today (communication, coordination, activity)?: Only what I've seen in game and on Forums to a much lesser extent. Never seen any staff lose patience that says a lot right there.

Scenarios

You see a player abusing a glitch, what do you do?: Well, that is against the Rules and anytime such an occurrence should present itself to me, the first thing to do is start recording. Proof will be needed in order for others to act. The second thing to do is ask them about what they are doing. I have seen quite a bit but not everything. They may even be legit and I have it wrong. So I'd investigate in a non-threatening manor. Catch more flies with honey than with vinegar. Then make the determination. If I can't tell, at least I've got video. Someone knows. Deliver the info to the proper channels. No broadcast ever of a glitch (obvious reasons) or calling someone out. Let the big boys handle them. 
A player lost his items due to a server crash, what do you do?: I'm afraid I will have to direct them to the forums to request assistance from a higher level staff. I would not be allowed to use my creative to restore any lost items at anytime as I understand it.
How would you handle a situation if you got targeted by trolls?: Don't feed em. Rule #1. I wouldn't even mute unless an infraction was made. (Vulgar, Slurs, ect.) 
A player is speaking a a foreign language in chat, what do you do?: In this case I must ask them to please use English only in chat as per the rules. I'd like to say a bit about this as well. It might seem rude to some that we ask this, but it is necessary because it fosters an community where everyone can communicate and not feel left out.

1) tekkit
2) 
3) 

4) 

Basic Information

Name: iver.
Minecraft Username: thejoikabolla.
Languages you speak: english and norwegian.
Country + Time Zone: norway CET.

Discord Name and ID*: russianhacker#8869.
Do you have a microphone?: yes (prefer not using it).

Simple Questions

Can you join the forums everyday?: yes..
How long have you been playing on the Crafter's Land servers?: about 1 or 2 years.
On average, how many hours do you play a day and during which part of the day?**: 8 or 9
Have you read and understood the responsibilities of the position and permissions you receive with this rank?: yes.

Complex Questions

What can you offer us if you were chosen?: i offer great comunication im friendly and im kind and im not a rude person.
Have you ever been banned and if so, why?: i got banned 03/10/2017 rule 4 but that was a long time ago and the rule 4 was a bit different back then.
A short description of your strengths and weaknesses: as said im kind and im not a person that wants to argue or start trouple. my weaknesses are that i sometimes swear.
What is the one thing you can improve yourself upon?: stop swearing.
What experience do you have as a staff member? Exemplify: i have been staff on my server and a other server that is down.
What other modpacks/gamemodes have you played? Elaborate: infinity evolved, tekkit classic, direwolf etc.
Is there a mod in which you excel at, if so, which one and how?: tekkit and tekkit classic.
Do you have a screen recorder? Are you willing to download and use one?: i have obs.
Where do you see yourself as a Crafter's Land staff member in the future?: i see myself as a mod.
What suggestions would you like to see from us and how can you help us improve the server?: i see alot of toxic people and the server crashes alot. if you could fix the server crashes. then i could fix the toxisity that comes from other players.
How much do you know about the helper rank? Elaborate: (permissions, usage, principle/concept): i know the basics mute people that cant stop harassing people and ban them if it gets worse.
What knowledge do you have of how the staff operate today (communication, coordination, activity)?: i dont really have any. i was staff but that was a long time ago and ive forgotten most of what i learned.

Scenarios

You see a player abusing a glitch, what do you do?: warning them or banning them if staff says so.
A player lost his items due to a server crash, what do you do?: ask them for a screenshot and then refund it.
How would you handle a situation if you got targeted by trolls?: ignore them.
A player is speaking a a foreign language in chat, what do you do?: that its only allowed to speak english in global.

1) Tekkit
2) 
3) 

4) 

Basic Information

Name: Taylor Strother
Minecraft Username: deathwish01b
Country + Time Zone: USA Central Standard Time Zone
Discord Name and ID*: deathwish01b #0184

Simple Questions

How long have you been playing on the Crafter's Land servers?: Around a year, nonconsecutive.
On average, how many hours do you play a day and during which part of the day?**: Around 4 hours a day, evenings, till 10 - 11 pm
Have you read and understood the responsibilities of the position and permissions you receive with this rank?: Yes
On a scale from 1 to 10, 1 being Nothing and 10 Being Absolutely Everything, how well do you know the mods and contents of the Modpack?: About an 8.

Complex Questions

What can you offer us if you were chosen?: My expertise in tricky situations involving players, and knowledge and skill within a minecraft community.
Have you ever been banned and if so, why?: I have never been banned from any server I have visited.
A short description of your strengths and weaknesses: My strengths: comprehension, and care for others; and weakness: A bit of confidence issue
What is the one thing you can improve yourself upon?: My knowledge
What experience do you have as a staff member? Exemplify: I don't have proper staff member experience, but I have been helpful on other servers, such as SaiyanCraft (which has sadly disappeared).
What other modpacks/gamemodes have you played? Elaborate: Voltz, Hexxit, Dragon Block Elite, and I can play either gamemode (survival and creative) for any.
Is there a mod in which you excel at, if so, which one and how?: I excel at Thaumcraft. I understand the mod very well.
Do you have a screen recorder? Are you willing to download and use one?: I can get one.
Where do you see yourself as a Crafter's Land staff member in the future?: Helping others, and improving the server.
What suggestions would you like to see from us and how can you help us improve the server?: I can help improve the server by ensuring proper rules are in place and that the players and staff get along. A suggestion I have: Have multiple servers, like PvE and PvP, along with a hub system.
How much do you know about the helper rank? Elaborate: (permissions, usage, principle/concept): I know the Helper ranks permissions are to see inside player inventories as well as enderchests, and to mute, unmute, and temp ban players who have been warned.
What knowledge do you have of how the staff operate today (communication, coordination, activity)?: I have little knowledge of how the staff works, because I never see them in action, or active during my hours of gaming.

Scenarios

You see a player abusing a glitch, what do you do?: Tell them to stop, issue a warning upon further use, and after 3rd warning, issue temp ban and notify higher staff.
A player lost his items due to a server crash, what do you do?: If player lost items due to a server crash, then help him regain his items, unless told not to.
How would you handle a situation if you got targeted by trolls?: If I was targeted by trolls, notify staff member if troller won't leave me be.
A player is speaking a a foreign language in chat, what do you do?: Use Google translate to help notify them they are playing an English server and that they need to speak English or choose a server in their language. Or tell them to use a private chat, like /ch local. 

Accepted!

1) Tekkit

Basic Information

Name: Andrei
Minecraft Username: Deiutz
Languages you speak:  Romanian , English
Country + Time Zone: Romania EET GMT+2
Discord Name and ID*: Deiutz #1349
Do you have a microphone?:  Yes

Simple Questions

Can you join the forums everyday?:  yes from telephone and computer
How long have you been playing on the Crafter's Land servers?: 3 years with pause
On average, how many hours do you play a day and during which part of the day?**:  3 evening and night

Have you read and understood the responsibilities of the position and permissions you receive with this rank?:  Yes
On a scale from 1 to 10, 1 being Nothing and 10 Being Absolutely Everything, how well do you know the mods and contents of the Modpack?:  8

Complex Questions

What can you offer us if you were chosen?:   My knowledge about minecraft servers about mods and my loyalty because this is most important, loyalty.

Have you ever been banned and if so, why?:  No time.
A short description of your strengths and weaknesses:  I am a very chill person hard you can angry me, and if is happend i can control my self. I am a patience person which worked in customer support at a little shop , that shop has been closed 1 year ago. My big weakness is that i can`t explain very well to people what i want or thing like dat.

What is the one thing you can improve yourself upon?:  My knowledge, in different domains
What experience do you have as a staff member? Exemplify:  I had some ranks on more servers in Romania, like i was even builder on one, from there i start to develop a little passion for server, after I leave that staff I started to make my own server. Initially was hard for me to bring players on server but in time and with some interesting tactics , the server started to have some players. In last week of running i had like 60-100 players. I closed that server because i had some exams at school and no time to take care of him. Anyway after that server , some friends from staff made their's own server. I had co-owner there because they wanted. That make me to think... why? Maybe because i was a good friend and owner of a server. Even now after 2 years i still recive messages on Skype with questions to help ppl with theyr's server.
What other modpacks/gamemodes have you played? Elaborate:  I don`t play any other modpack just vanila gamemodes or minigames on other server, Here really idk what to say because until 3-4 months ago i had a potato pc and only tekkit worked on him :X
Is there a mod in which you excel at, if so, which one and how?: Itsn`t really any mod wich i excel. I use all mods in same priority
Do you have a screen recorder? Are you willing to download and use one?: yeah i have the recorder from Nvidia Experience
Where do you see yourself as a Crafter's Land staff member in the future?:  yeap. i know some of members of staff on tekkit. so yes i can see me staff member in the future!
What suggestions would you like to see from us and how can you help us improve the server?: I can keep the chat in control, 
How much do you know about the helper rank? Elaborate: (permissions, usage, principle/concept):  I don`t know very much about helper rank because i don`t see very much on server a helper or something like dat but i know

This rank have permissions at mute kick and ch of staff( if is there something like dat) He can use mute depends of situation , like if a player after you warning him many times about speak in another language in Channel Global you can mute him for like 4-8 min, and you can kick a player if he use a aimbot or some hack and until a superior member staff is join on server to ban him. Concept of a helper is to help players about mods and to keep a nice atmosphere on server!

What knowledge do you have of how the staff operate today (communication, coordination, activity)?:  I have a little of knowleadge, most of staff take part on any suituation because they speak on discord all the time or most of the time, When i have a high-end base i start to be a non official staff member, like i start to report a lot about everything itsn`t right or i try to solve conflicts on server and things like dat , if i can`t do it because i am just a member and is member respect < respect staff , I call over a member staff to help me or to give me suggestions how to solve that problem.

Scenarios

You see a player abusing a glitch, what do you do?:  First, immediately i tell to a superior staff member about this glitch or make a topic on forum,  in the meantime i try to stop the guy, and make him to stop use that glitch and record everything what is he doing. And in this time a superior staff member will join to ban him.
A player lost his items due to a server crash, what do you do?:  tell him to make a rollback request on forum, because i don`t have what to do more as a helper
How would you handle a situation if you got targeted by trolls?:  Try to play safe, don`t do regrettable thing , and if i don`t give them attention they will leave
A player is speaking a a foreign language in chat, what do you do?: I tell him to use /tell(/msg) or to move on other Ch because in the Global Chat you need to speak only english. if he don`t stop and still speak a foreign language i will mute him.

Accepted! (Tekkit)

1)  Infinity Evolved
2) Tekkit
3) 
4) 

Basic Information

Name: Damian Bernatchez 
Minecraft Username: DaBe00593
Languages you speak: English, French
Country + Time Zone:  Canada UTC -4
Discord Name and ID*: DaBe00593#4662
Do you have a microphone?: Yes i do have a Mic, but it doesn't work all the time.

Simple Questions

Can you join the forums everyday?: Yes i would be able to join the forums everyday.
How long have you been playing on the Crafter's Land servers?:  About 2 months.
On average, how many hours do you play a day and during which part of the day?**: On average i usually play about 2-3 hours a day after school, around 4:30
Have you read and understood the responsibilities of the position and permissions you receive with this rank?: Yes i have read and understand the responsibilities of the position and permissions i will receive with this rank
On a scale from 1 to 10, 1 being Nothing and 10 Being Absolutely Everything, how well do you know the mods and contents of the Modpack?: I would say about a 5-6

Complex Questions

What can you offer us if you were chosen?: I can offer my ability to help defuse a situation, and i could also offer my point of view if a staff member needed another set of eyes
Have you ever been banned and if so, why?: I've been banned on one server, and it was because i quit being a staff member on the server after the owner called all of his staff stupid.
A short description of your strengths and weaknesses: a few of my strengths is my willingness to help others and knowledge of how servers run internally but one of my weaknesses would probably be sometimes missing the deadline
What is the one thing you can improve yourself upon?: I could probably improve on my knowledge of server systems as I'm not used to running a server below 1.10 and i could also improve on my people skills/when to shut up
What experience do you have as a staff member? Exemplify: I have been owner and co-owner on a few servers, and for the longest time i was a mod on the server that i got banned on
What other modpacks/gamemodes have you played? Elaborate: I've played quite a few different modpacks some of them being Yogs Cast Complete, Tekkit, Infinity Evolved, Pickle Pack, Project O'Zone, Project O'Zone lite, and a few more i cant remember
Is there a mod in which you excel at, if so, which one and how?: I excel at Witchery because I've played it the most, and because i enjoy most magic mods I cant really tell you how i excel because its a mod, not a real life skill
Do you have a screen recorder? Are you willing to download and use one?: I do not have a screen recorder and i would be willing to download one but my PC lacks the requirements to record anything higher than 360P
Where do you see yourself as a Crafter's Land staff member in the future?: If i was accepted i imagine that in the future i see myself as someone who will help the community grow, and also help the senior staff members when asked
What suggestions would you like to see from us and how can you help us improve the server?: Personally i don't have any suggestions about the server. I could help improve the server by helping where ever i can and overall improving the atmosphere of the server
How much do you know about the helper rank? Elaborate: (permissions, usage, principle/concept): I know that helper has certain permissions that would allow me to gather information to help the higher ups make there job easier, and that with the helper role we can view ban history which could help tell what action to take against the accused 
What knowledge do you have of how the staff operate today (communication, coordination, activity)?: well from what I've seen, i know that the staff help determine what rule/punishment to inflict, and that a lot of the staff is online and helping the users with there issues

Scenarios

You see a player abusing a glitch, what do you do?: If i saw a player abusing a glitch i would report it to a higher up, although if i heard someone say that someone was abusing a glitch i would collect the evidence required and then present my case to a higher up who can inflict the punishment accordingly
A player lost his items due to a server crash, what do you do?: I would tell him that he should submit a rollback request and i would link them to the forums and the template required 
How would you handle a situation if you got targeted by trolls?: If they persisted i would warn them and tell them if they persisted i would take action under rule 15
A player is speaking a a foreign language in chat, what do you do?: I would ask them to speak English in global and I would ask them to move to that languages respective channel and if they persisted i would mute them for 15 minutes according to rule 7

1) Tekkit

Basic Information

Name: Nguyễn Thành Long
Minecraft Username: cabalmaster
Languages you speak: English, Vietnamese
Country + Time Zone: Vietnam + UTC + 7
Discord Name and ID*: cabalmasterVN cabalmaster#3318
Do you have a microphone?: it's broken

Simple Questions

Can you join the forums everyday?: i could try
How long have you been playing on the Crafter's Land servers?: since Tekkit is on 1.5.4
On average, how many hours do you play a day and during which part of the day?**: 4 hours a day, from evening to midnight if i wanted to
Have you read and understood the responsibilities of the position and permissions you receive with this rank?:  Yes
On a scale from 1 to 10, 1 being Nothing and 10 Being Absolutely Everything, how well do you know the mods and contents of the Modpack?: 8, RedstoneInMotion is banned so i won't add it in

Complex Questions

What can you offer us if you were chosen?: Help the server to be better
Have you ever been banned and if so, why?: never got banned
A short description of your strengths and weaknesses: I'm easy to get excited and a sucker to charities
Experiences
What experience do you have as a staff member? Exemplify: i was an moderator and second-in-command of a 4-years-old Towny Minecraft server in Vietnam until it was traffic-ddosed and forced to close 2 years ago
What other modpacks/gamemodes have you played? Elaborate: Crash Landing, Vanilla, Skyblock, Survival Towny, Factions, Kingdoms
Is there a mod in which you excel at, if so, which one and how?: Thermal Expansion, i can make almost anything automated
Do you have a screen recorder? Are you willing to download and use one?: No, i won't because my PC is tend to have bluescreens
Where do you see yourself as a Crafter's Land staff member in the future?: Admin
What suggestions would you like to see from us and how can you help us improve the server?: There are no suggestions yet, but i wanted to help the server with encouraging votings
How much do you know about the helper rank? Elaborate: (permissions, usage, principle/concept): From the permissions, i could check player's inventory, even the equipped items (only armors), can be used to help peoples and mute spammers
What knowledge do you have of how the staff operate today (communication, coordination, activity)?: a little inactive except for EPICfighters

Scenarios

You see a player abusing a glitch, what do you do?: teleport them to a force field area and asked them how and why, then report to my superiors, allow the player to play normally with a 6 hours mute
A player lost his items due to a server crash, what do you do?: tell the player to post an item rollback request on Technical Support
How would you handle a situation if you got targeted by trolls?: i alienated myself to the troller and ignore the trolls
A player is speaking a a foreign language in chat, what do you do?: i will tell the player to speak English or receive a 1 hour temp mute

1) Tekkit
2) 
3) 
4) 

Basic Information
Name:Aaron
Minecraft Username:BionicalGaming 
Languages you speak: English
Country + Time Zone: United Kingdom : (UTC+00:00) Dublin, Edinburgh, Lisborn, London
Discord Name and ID*: ANoobsHero#1643
Do you have a microphone?: Yes

Simple Questions

Can you join the forums everyday?:  Yes i'm Active on forums most days
How long have you been playing on the Crafter's Land servers?: I've been started around direworld 1.6.4 so a few years, only started truly playing past 1-2 years
On average, how many hours do you play a day and during which part of the day?**: i can play anytime ,on average i'd say around 6hours. More if required
Have you read and understood the responsibilities of the position and permissions you receive with this rank?: Yes i Understand the responsibilities.
On a scale from 1 to 10, 1 being Nothing and 10 Being Absolutely Everything, how well do you know the mods and contents of the Modpack?: Around a 5 to 6

Complex Questions

What can you offer us if you were chosen?:  I could offer you my 100% dedication to the server, forums & the team
Have you ever been banned and if so, why?: I can gladly say ive never broken a rule.
A short description of your strengths and weaknesses: I'd say im a good listener& team player id say my weaknessees are mostly grammer
What is the one thing you can improve yourself upon?: I personally would like to improve my team building skills and grammer
What experience do you have as a staff member? Exemplify: I've never been staff but i under stand the rules.
What other modpacks/gamemodes have you played? Elaborate: I've played continum,Direworld 1.7.10/1.12, Tekkit, Revelations, Infinity Evolved, SF2.5.
Is there a mod in which you excel at, if so, which one and how?: I'd Say Tekkit.
Do you have a screen recorder? Are you willing to download and use one?: I have one.
Where do you see yourself as a Crafter's Land staff member in the future?: I'm happy with staying as a helper if where ever you would like me to be.
What suggestions would you like to see from us and how can you help us improve the server?: I feel like the server is already great. I could offer you the ebst of me to help you maintain the greatness you alrady have.
How much do you know about the helper rank? Elaborate: (permissions, usage, principle/concept): I've read about it on the forums i feel like i know a fair bit about it.
What knowledge do you have of how the staff operate today (communication, coordination, activity)?: I'm not sure how to answer this.

Scenarios

You see a player abusing a glitch, what do you do?: I'd give them a warning and refer them to Rules, if they continue i would report it to a higher rank to deal with them.
A player lost his items due to a server crash, what do you do?: id suggest them to create a post on the forum for a inventory roll back 
How would you handle a situation if you got targeted by trolls?: I would just ignore them depending on the language they use if its profanity i would exculate to suggest them to stop by giving them a warning
A player is speaking a a foreign language in chat, what do you do?: I would tell them that global channel is strictly english only if they need to talk in there chosen language to type /ch l to talk local to eachother or talk in a private message.

*Mandatory

Please reply in BLUE