Sign in to follow this  
Kiriha95

[Town Rollback Request] Kiriha95

Your Name: Kiriha95
Town Name: Dragon
Coordinates:  around X: -950 Z: -60
Time/Date (Post a time/date when everything was fine): 22:10 GMT +1
Description of Issue: I'm crashing the server then trying to login. AS soon as a put in a pattern in the ME Fluid Interface it happend.

I recreated the scenario in single player and it crashed the client. Im confident thats because of the ME Fluid Interface. i used it like shown in this video(i put the pattern in ME Fluid Interface like im used to with normal ae2): Video

Instead of a Rollback i would prefer removing the blocks:

ME Fluid Interface from Extra Cells 2 (Block id on client 1784)

The way i did it should not exist. And since i was abel to recreate it should i make a Post in Server Problems too ?

Do not put a Pattern in a ME Fluid Interface instead put it in the assembler.

java.lang.NullPointerException
	at appeng.me.cache.CraftingGridCache.updatePatterns(CraftingGridCache.java:279) ~[CraftingGridCache.class:?]
	at appeng.me.cache.CraftingGridCache.addNode(CraftingGridCache.java:235) ~[CraftingGridCache.class:?]
	at appeng.me.GridCacheWrapper.addNode(GridCacheWrapper.java:55) ~[GridCacheWrapper.class:?]
	at appeng.me.Grid.add(Grid.java:205) ~[Grid.class:?]
	at appeng.me.GridNode.setGrid(GridNode.java:256) ~[GridNode.class:?]
	at appeng.me.GridPropagator.visitNode(GridPropagator.java:41) ~[GridPropagator.class:?]
	at appeng.me.GridNode.visitorNode(GridNode.java:562) ~[GridNode.class:?]
	at appeng.me.GridNode.beginVisit(GridNode.java:197) ~[GridNode.class:?]
	at appeng.me.GridNode.validateGrid(GridNode.java:143) ~[GridNode.class:?]
	at appeng.me.GridConnection.destroy(GridConnection.java:181) ~[GridConnection.class:?]
	at appeng.me.GridNode.destroy(GridNode.java:273) ~[GridNode.class:?]
	at appeng.hooks.TickHandler.unloadWorld(TickHandler.java:166) ~[TickHandler.class:?]
	at cpw.mods.fml.common.eventhandler.ASMEventHandler_743_TickHandler_unloadWorld_Unload.invoke(.dynamic) ~[?:?]
	at cpw.mods.fml.common.eventhandler.ASMEventHandler.invoke(ASMEventHandler.java:54) ~[ASMEventHandler.class:?]
	at cpw.mods.fml.common.eventhandler.EventBus.post(EventBus.java:140) [EventBus.class:?]
	at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.func_71260_j(MinecraftServer.java:355) [MinecraftServer.class:?]
	at net.minecraft.server.integrated.IntegratedServer.func_71260_j(IntegratedServer.java:241) [bsx.class:?]
	at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:480) [MinecraftServer.class:?]
	at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer$2.run(MinecraftServer.java:685) [?:?]

Screenshots (Optional): 

- talked to ManYouFergot on discord