Henk

[Status: Closed] SF3, Rev, DW1.12 and Cont Helper Recruitment

finalCL.png

Permissions:

Join full server.
No AFK Kick.
Access to Staff Channels.
Can check others inventory and enderchest.
Check others balance.
Temp mute and Unmute.
Check ban history.

Requirements:

- Atleast 8 hours of server activity per week.
- Join the forums at least once a day.
- Knowledge of your server's modpack.
- You must be mature when dealing with situations and fixing problems. Think before you act.
- Excellent knowledge of the server rules.
- Capability to speak and understanding English properly. (Knowledge of other langauge is also very useful)

As we grow to more servers it is hard to keep a constant uptime of application, so here we try a new format of applications where we categories the different servers. The categories will be:

• "Sponge" Which will refer to our Skyfactory 3, Revelation, Direwolf20 1.12 and Continuum server.
  • "Bukkitforge" Which will refer to Tekkit, Skyfactory 2, Infinity Evolved and Direwolf20 1.7.10.
  • "Network" Which will refer to our vanilla Network Servers.

This application is for Skyfactory 3, Revelation, Direwolf20 1.12 and Continuum. You can only be picked for one, so list your preferred server to staff. (The first one being most preferred, the last one being the least.)
(If you can't imagine staffing for one or two of the servers listed above then don't mention them in the list below.)
1) 
2) 
3) 

4)

Basic Information

Name: 
Minecraft Username: 
Country + Time Zone: 
Discord Name and ID*: 
Do you have a microphone?: 

Simple Questions

Can you join the forums everyday?: 
How long have you been playing on the Crafter's Land servers?: 
On average, how many hours do you play a day and during which part of the day?**: 
Have you read and understood the responsibilities of the position and permissions you receive with this rank?: 
On a scale from 1 to 10, 1 being Nothing and 10 Being Absolutely Everything, how well do you know the mods and contents of the Modpack?: 

Complex Questions

What can you offer us if you were chosen?: 
Have you ever been banned and if so, why?: 
A short description of your strengths and weaknesses: 
What is the one thing you can improve yourself upon?: 
What experience do you have as a staff member? Exemplify: 
What other modpacks/gamemodes have you played? Elaborate: 
Is there a mod in which you excel at, if so, which one and how?: 
Do you have a screen recorder? Are you willing to download and use one?: 
Where do you see yourself as a Crafter's Land staff member in the future?: 
What suggestions would you like to see from us and how can you help us improve the server?: 
How much do you know about the helper rank? Elaborate: (permissions, usage, principle/concept): 
What knowledge do you have of how the staff operate today (communication, coordination, activity)?: 

Scenarios

You see a player abusing a glitch, what do you do?: 
A player lost his items due to a server crash, what do you do?: 
How would you handle a situation if you got targeted by trolls?: 
A player is speaking a a foreign language in chat, what do you do?: 

*Mandatory
**You must live up to how many hours you say you will play. 

Please reply in BLUE

This application is for the FTB Revelation server

Name: steellz
Minecraft Username: steellz
Languages you speak: English
Country + Time Zone: USA, EST
Discord Name and ID*: steellz#1664
Do you have a microphone?: yes

Can you join the forums everyday?: Yes
How long have you been playing on the Crafter's Land servers?:  a few months
On average, how many hours do you play a day and during which part of the day?**: atleast 2-5hours, during the day and night, i work from home, so my hours differ. im mainly busy on Fridays with friends or family. and if i was to be gone for an extended amount of time id let the other staff know. lately the server has been very unstable,So i have not been as active. its my understanding that its fixed, ( was due to the server overheating) seeing how its fixed i plan on being very active again
Have you read and understood the responsibilities of the position and permissions you receive with this rank?: yes
On a scale from 1 to 10, 1 being Nothing and 10 Being Absolutely Everything, how well do you know the mods and contents of the Modpack?: 6

What can you offer us if you were chosen?: my friendliness, maturely, respect of the rules,
Have you ever been banned and if so, why?: nope!
A short description of your strengths and weaknesses: i never really had to explain this before, i guess if i had to, id say my strengths is my ability to make others laugh, and my overall friendliness, my weaknesses are, Spiders! 
What is the one thing you can improve yourself upon?: My communication skills.
What experience do you have as a staff member? Exemplify: i used to run a cluster of servers not to long ago, Gearworks, was the network name, wasn't too large, im used to all kinds of situations, heres something that had happened on my server. a group of players we're duping items, however that type of thing is hard to prove. as they we're being sneaky about it. so i questioned each one, asking the same questions to all of them, about how they got the items. not too shocking they all had the same story. so i logged off. and back onto an alt account no one knew about. and hid in /vanish watching them, and sure enough they went to the location where they had the "setup" and watched items magically appearing in their inventory. so what i did, was login and ask them again, and see if they came clean, they did not, so, i reset their inventory's, reset their homes/bases, and gave them all a temp ban, i dont recall for how long.
What other modpacks/gamemodes have you played? Elaborate: Ive played vanilla, Tekkit ( the one with the little blue rocket as an icon), Tekkit classic, BigDig, The 1.7.10 pack, FTB infinity evolved, FTB Rev, and a lot others i dont recall.
Is there a mod in which you excel at, if so, which one and how?: i wouldn't say i'm a pro at any mods. i'm pretty good at AE im good at making automation setups using this mod, and really good at Thermal Expansion, RFtools,Draconic Evolution. 

Do you have a screen recorder? Are you willing to download and use one?: i do have a screen recorder.
Where do you see yourself as a Crafter's Land staff member in the future?: i can see myself advancing to GM.
What suggestions would you like to see from us and how can you help us improve the server?: id like to see more communication between the higher ups and players when theres a major problem with the server. i can help by bridging the gap between said communication.
How much do you know about the helper rank? Elaborate: (permissions, usage, principle/concept): from what i understand the helper rank is a rank like a chat mod. to keep the drama and arguing out of chat, and help players with questions regarding a many topics , such as refund requests or discord for tech support and mod related questions, helper ranks will have access to players inventory and enderchests, permissions to mute and check bans.
What knowledge do you have of how the staff operate today (communication, coordination, activity)?: im not sure i understand this question, like if theres a problem im unable to handle i would post in the staff chat in discord to have a higher ranked staff check it out, like if a player is spam killing another player while that player is in the claim,

You see a player abusing a glitch, what do you do?: i talk to said player about it, and let the higher ranked staff know via discord.
A player lost his items due to a server crash, what do you do?:  refer him/her to the refund forums
How would you handle a situation if you got targeted by trolls?: id attempt to ignore, if that doesnt work, (meaning he/she starts /m me then id have to give another warning then mute.)
A player is speaking a a foreign language in chat, what do you do?: respectfully explain that this is an English only chat, and to take other languages into private chats. 

This application is for Revelation staff

Basic Information

Name: Gabrijel
Minecraft Username: GabrijelDJ
Languages you speak: English, German, Japanese, Russian(a little bit), Croatian
Country + Time Zone: Croatia GMT+1
Discord Name and ID*: GabrijelDJ#2594
Do you have a microphone?: Yes

Simple Questions

How long have you been playing on the Crafter's Land servers?: For about 2 weeks
On average, how many hours do you play a day and during which part of the day?**: Per day i play around 5-10 hours
Have you read and understood the responsibilities of the position and permissions you receive with this rank?: Yes i have
On a scale from 1 to 10, 1 being Nothing and 10 Being Absolutely Everything, how well do you know the mods and contents of the Modpack?: 6

Complex Questions

What can you offer us if you were chosen?: Constant support for the FTB revelations server in times when people from the European time zones come on, restrict the chat if anyone was doing trouble and help solve other server related issues
Have you ever been banned and if so, why?: I was never banned
A short description of your strengths and weaknesses: Vast knowledge of different languages (English and German fluently), knowledge of the modpack to a degree and understanding how mods work, I would say I am a people person because I like helping other people out and talking to them. As for weaknesses mine would be that I don't move around that much and eat a little bit too much
What is the one thing you can improve yourself upon?:  Exercising more
What experience do you have as a staff member? Exemplify: I was a moderator on a couple of server back like 2 years ago, i don't remember the exact names of the servers since i haven't played Minecraft in a while but i can still remember all of the commands a normal helper/staff would use and use them only when necessary. E.g. I can remember one time a player was causing mayor  discrepancies by griefing peoples bases and spamming chat, i resolved the issue with first a warning but he didn't stop so i gave him a kick and after that (because he was still behaving badly) gave him a temp ban and decided to talk to the ones that had a higher rank than me and later they banned him for good.
What other modpacks/gamemodes have you played? Elaborate: I have played FTB modpacks from around the time they first showed up. My first modpack was FTB Ultimate (1.4.7), FTB Unleashed (1.5.2), Tekkit (1.4.7) and the Tekkit with galacticraft, Voltz , FTB Monster (1.6.4,) FTB Horizons (1.7.2),  FTB Lite (1.4.7), FTB Infinity Evolved, Skyfactory 1-3, Agrarian skies, Crash landing...
Is there a mod in which you excel at, if so, which one and how?: I'm just all around good with all of the mods, there isn't any mod in particular which I'm like a pro in
Do you have a screen recorder? Are you willing to download and use one?: No. Yes
Where do you see yourself as a Crafter's Land staff member in the future?: I can see myself helping people out and fixing their issues on the server
What suggestions would you like to see from us and how can you help us improve the server?: I can improve the server by running a moderation of chat and providing a nicer and cleaner experience for everyone as well as helping out new players that just got started with tips and tricks!
How much do you know about the helper rank? Elaborate: (permissions, usage, principle/concept): I know 90% of the stuff. Helper rank can have acces to staff channels, can check other peoples inventories and enderchests, can temp mute and unmute, check the ban history, CAN'T afk kick.
What knowledge do you have of how the staff operate today (communication, coordination, activity)?: I know that when a problem arises and if it's not under a helpers possibility to deal with the problem they push it to a higher up admin that has the permissions to deal with that issue.

Scenarios

You see a player abusing a glitch, what do you do?: I tell him to stay on the server and call for a higher up to come and to pass his judgement
A player lost his items due to a server crash, what do you do?: I tell him to file a ticket on the server forums for a inventory rollback
How would you handle a situation if you got targeted by trolls?: I would peacefully ignore them and warn them and if they would still persist and if that wouldn't help, I would have to temp mute them
A player is speaking a a foreign language in chat, what do you do?: I would warn him to speak on foreign languages only in private chat and that the main chat is English only

This application is for the FTB Revelation server

Basic Information

Name: Anton
Minecraft Username: LuckyChuckie
Languages you speak: English, Afrikaans 
Country + Time Zone: South Africa, SAST
Discord Name and ID*: Chuck#9710
Do you have a microphone?: No

Simple Questions

How long have you been playing on the Crafter's Land servers?: About 2 months
On average, how many hours do you play a day and during which part of the day?**: 4 during the day and night 
Have you read and understood the responsibilities of the position and permissions you receive with this rank?: Yes 
On a scale from 1 to 10, 1 being Nothing and 10 Being Absolutely Everything, how well do you know the mods and contents of the Modpack?: 7

Complex Questions

I can help players in need of a helper. I can also help the staff monitor the chat and other players.

Have you ever been banned and if so, why?: No
A short description of your strengths and weaknesses: My strength would be testing new stuff and my weakness building  
What is the one thing you can improve yourself upon?: Being more patient
What experience do you have as a staff member? Exemplify: I was a Moderator on a small server which thought me how to work with people breaking the rules. One of the things that had to be dealt with was staff disrespect where I would message the player and ask him to stop. After that I would mute him for 30minutes and if he still went on, tempban for a week.  
What other modpacks/gamemodes have you played? Elaborate:  StoneBlock{1.12}, Project Ozone 2{1.7.10}, FTB Infinity Evolved{1.7.10}, FTB Infinity Evolved Expert mode{1.7.10}, Pixelmon{1.7.10}, Skyfactory 3{1.7.10}, Direwolf20{1.7.10}, Agrarian Skies 2{1.7.10}, Test Pack Please Ignore {1.7.10}   
Is there a mod in which you excel at, if so, which one and how?: AE2, EnderIO, Botania, TE
Do you have a screen recorder? Are you willing to download and use one?: No, yes I am willing to download and use one
Where do you see yourself as a Crafter's Land staff member in the future?: I see myself as a good Moderator
What suggestions would you like to see from us and how can you help us improve the server?: I have a few ideas so disabling items is not necessary and I can help other players to not cause lag
How much do you know about the helper rank? Elaborate: (permissions, usage, principle/concept): I know helper rank can check peoples inventories, can tempmute players and check their ban history, unsure if they have vanish
What knowledge do you have of how the staff operate today (communication, coordination, activity)?: A staff member should be able to communicate and help a player accordingly, if they cannot help because they lack the permission, they should get hold of a higher staff member.

Scenarios

You see a player abusing a glitch, what do you do?: Record what he's doing and get a higher staff member to talk to him
A player lost his items due to a server crash, what do you do?: Tell him to make a post on the forums so he can have his inventory rolled back
How would you handle a situation if you got targeted by trolls?: Ignore them, if they continue mute them
A player is speaking a a foreign language in chat, what do you do?: Ask him to speak English in chat and tell him that he will be muted if he doesn't, if he doesn't I would temp mute him

App for Revalations

Basic Information

Name: levi
Minecraft Username: levi779
Languages you speak: dutch, english, german
Country + Time Zone: Hoorn GMT+01
Discord Name and ID*: Levi779
Do you have a microphone?: no

Simple Questions

Can you join the forums everyday?: yes
How long have you been playing on the Crafter's Land servers?: 1 month or more
On average, how many hours do you play a day and during which part of the day?**: 4
Have you read and understood the responsibilities of the position and permissions you receive with this rank?:  yes
On a scale from 1 to 10, 1 being Nothing and 10 Being Absolutely Everything, how well do you know the mods and contents of the Modpack?:  7

Complex Questions

What can you offer us if you were chosen?: A Watchfull eye 
Have you ever been banned and if so, why?:  Not on ftb, one time on minecraft due cursing
A short description of your strengths and weaknesses: Im a very calm and open minded person but i search help in doubt
What is the one thing you can improve yourself upon?: Mod awareness
What experience do you have as a staff member? Exemplify: Gamemaster, main operator on a ftb server (kingdom eternal)
What other modpacks/gamemodes have you played? Elaborate: Skyblock direwolf infitnity revelations
Is there a mod in which you excel at, if so, which one and how?:  ae2, ic2, thermal expansive
Do you have a screen recorder? Are you willing to download and use one?: i dont, but sure
Where do you see yourself as a Crafter's Land staff member in the future?: any way or shape i can help
What suggestions would you like to see from us and how can you help us improve the server?: find a way to reduce the crashes
How much do you know about the helper rank? Elaborate: (permissions, usage, principle/concept): not on this server, its mostly diffrent per server
What knowledge do you have of how the staff operate today (communication, coordination, activity)?: help player arround

Scenarios

You see a player abusing a glitch, what do you do?: Note name place date time +screenshot
A player lost his items due to a server crash, what do you do?: Check if this is true and connect a higher rank for further help
How would you handle a situation if you got targeted by trolls?:  Connect felow staff
A player is speaking a a foreign language in chat, what do you do?: Try to understand it. check on them time for time

This application is for the Relevations Server

Basic Information

Name: Mahdeen Islam
Minecraft Username: DarkJayYT
Languages you speak: English, Arabic, Bengali, French, Spanish, Urdu
Country + Time Zone: Riyadh, GMT+3
Discord Name and ID*: MahdeenSky #0850

Simple Questions

How long have you been playing on the Crafter's Land servers?: For about a week
On average, how many hours do you play a day and during which part of the day?**: I play 2 to 6 hours, usually from 1 pm to  3-7 pm, It usually depends on the amount of free time I have, since my IGCSE exams are coming soon, My study took priority, so I play a lot on weekends.
Have you read and understood the responsibilities of the position and permissions you receive with this rank?: Yes
On a scale from 1 to 10, 1 being Nothing and 10 Being Absolutely Everything, how well do you know the mods and contents of the Modpack?: 7

Complex Questions

What can you offer us if you were chosen?: I'd offer the beginning headstart, every beginner/player needs to excel at this server (tips&tricks); maintain the friendly atmosphere the server provides.
Have you ever been banned and if so, why?: Never
A short description of your strengths and weaknesses: I can say with confidence that I'm fluent in 5 Languages, I have enough knowledge about the modpack and it's mods to a certain degree, to help or guide others. In general, I'm usually a calm-minded individual able to provide aid and instructions in any given circumstances, though my curiosity sometimes gets the better of me.
What is the one thing you can improve yourself upon?: The way required for me for others to be able to understand me simply
What experience do you have as a staff member? Exemplify: I've never been a mod on an FTB server, though back in the days in 1.5.2, 1.6.4, 1.7, and 1.8, I was a moderator and builder on a couple of servers, most notable including Keinett Network, Extreme Craft, and Velocity MC. I was occasionally asked to assist in the seasonal decoration of the spawn pixel art and lobbies as a builder. Though as a Moderator, There was not a need for discord at that time, the special staff chat in MC throughout every server fixed the issue and removed the need for the staff to have discord; I'd deal with Hackers most of my time, in the case of kill-aura, Jesus, fly, duping, x-rays, PlayerESP, Fast breaking or Placing of Blocks ,and many more. My most troublesome encounter was the a player named EZ101, At first he looked like your average hacker using kill aura in kitpvp and demolish everyone, The proof of him hacking was right in front of me, so I temp-banned him for 2 months and time passed. It turns out after 15 minutes, there was another hacker in kit-pvp and guess what? His name is EZ102, Sincerely I I pitied the person on buying more accounts to get the same result, but then it got real annoying when he did the same thing for 3 more times, with a 10 minute gap between each. You have no idea what it felt like to be kept asking by the helpers to resolve this issue. In the end, I perm-ip-banned him and that was the last time, I've heard of him ever since.
What other modpacks/gamemodes have you played? Elaborate: Well I've played Modded from tekkit lite, Tekkit classic, FTB unleashed, FTB lite, FTB Monster, Then I stopped for a few years and returned to do Agrarian Skies, Skyfactory 1-2, Crashlanding, FTB Blood N Bones, Direwolf20 Pack, and finally FTB relevations. What a journey!
Is there a mod in which you excel at, if so, which one and how?: I'm a jack of all trades, being well-rounded, but not particularly in one mod, but if I had to mention I think it would be Draconic evolution, Thermal expansion, Tinker's Construct, Industrial Craft 2, The Twilight Forest, Dark Utilities, Extra Utilities 2, Extreme Reactors, , and EnderIO, and many more but I don't remember at this moment.
Do you have a screen recorder? Are you willing to download and use one?: Yes, I'm a youtuber with a 1003 subscribers.
Where do you see yourself as a Crafter's Land staff member in the future?:  In a nice community where everyone helps each other, and where my efforts will have an effect on the server.
What suggestions would you like to see from us and how can you help us improve the server?: Reduce The Lag and Crashes, I'd help by looking through the map far and wide, to search for the source in the first place - 
How much do you know about the helper rank? Elaborate: (permissions, usage, principle/concept): I got the impression that the rank of "Helper" would give me the perms to check the balances of players, stay afk, join fully occupied servers, mute players, and inspect the inventories and the enderchest of fellow modders.
What knowledge do you have of how the staff operate today (communication, coordination, activity)?: The way staff transfers information to the higher-ups is truly amazing, I've never seen such fast and efficient active way of transfer using discord in a long time. My perspective of the "Perfect Staff Member" would be to be a role model to all fellow players, and the way they get a hold of a player situation and solve it without hesitation or with help from the higher-ups is a thing I'd like to be able to do.

Scenarios

You see a player abusing a glitch, what do you do?: Record what he's doing and send the link to the higher-ups via discord, Ask what he's doing, If he said the truth, then I'd just tell him to kindly stop and ask him to tell me the overall guide to the glitch, so the higher-ups can fix it. If he lies, then I'd just warn him ,and depending on the effect of the glitch, I'd give a report of the occasion and leave for the higher-ups to do what they need to do. Simple: Inspect, Interrogate, and Report.
A player lost his items due to a server crash, what do you do?: Check his inventory and ender chest just in case, then message him a link to the technical part of the relevation forums, with the details of what he must do and the appropriate template he has to follow in order to get an inventory or item refund/rollback.
How would you handle a situation if you got targeted by trolls?: I would kindly tell them to calm down and ask them to stop as they might ruin the server experience for other players, if they keep persisting, then I'd mute them for an hour.
A player is speaking a a foreign language in chat, what do you do?: Remind him that this is a General English Chat, and to talk in foreign languages in private, if he doesn't understand, I will try google translate if its not too complicated, and try to communicate with the respectable person that way, if he keeps persisting, I will mute him for 5 mins, and check the result, if nothing changes, I'll mute him for longer, and then for other periods of the same player, I'll ask for the advice of the higher-ups.

*Mandatory
**You must live up to how many hours you say you will play. 

Please reply in BLUE

This application is for the Skyfactory 3 Server

Basic Information

Name: Sebastian Schmook
Minecraft Username: LegendeJ3asti
Languages you speak: German, English
Country + Time Zone: Germany, MEZ +1
Discord Name and ID*: J3asti#0632
Do you have a microphone?: yes

Simple Questions

Can you join the forums everyday?: If there is a reson behind this. Yes
How long have you been playing on the Crafter's Land servers?: I think i played long before but i just started yesterday again. Maybe 8 hours on Skyblock 3.
On average, how many hours do you play a day and during which part of the day?**: The whole day on weekends. (12 hours maybe?) on monday-friday maybe 5 hours.
Have you read and understood the responsibilities of the position and permissions you receive with this rank?: If i'm honestly no. But i played on other Servers as staff and i managed an own server for 2 years before.
On a scale from 1 to 10, 1 being Nothing and 10 Being Absolutely Everything, how well do you know the mods and contents of the Modpack?: 8.5194363981672

Complex Questions

What can you offer us if you were chosen?: I can offer you time and i like to help other people with a smile in my face.
Have you ever been banned and if so, why?: no
A short description of your strengths and weaknesses: friendly, have lot of time to spent, helping is awesome, can't keep working hours (mostly im not on time)
What is the one thing you can improve yourself upon?: i realy like to help other people. if someone has a problem im the no1 person where u can get help. Mostly on technology things. I'm a IT system engineer in my country.
What experience do you have as a staff member? Exemplify: did an own Server. Did the permissions, world edit, world guard, essentials and so on of my Server by my self. Configurated everything .. worked with it .. played with it ..
What other modpacks/gamemodes have you played? Elaborate: Skyblock Infinity Evolved Expert Mode, most of the technic packs, and did some Modpacks by my self cuz i make with some friends sometimes an Modpack Projekt. (If something looks funny)
Is there a mod in which you excel at, if so, which one and how?: Nope. I have a Pencil and a Noteblock.
Do you have a screen recorder? Are you willing to download and use one?: I need to use a screen share if a Friend needs help with his PC. But im not afraid of using OBS or something like that.
Where do you see yourself as a Crafter's Land staff member in the future?: I'm not the guy who looks into the future. I'm living in the "now" maybe i can be a big help for u or i'm just like every other Helper.
What suggestions would you like to see from us and how can you help us improve the server?: Improve the server.. as a helper.. i think i just can "Help u guys whereever u need me". Improving the server.. are two big words.
How much do you know about the helper rank? Elaborate: (permissions, usage, principle/concept): On your server i know nothing about it but i think about ban, kick, fly, mute, the previous rank, inv see, and something like /support que if this is even existing to help players with tickets. The concept is simple. Help players if them need help, do what u can do, if u cant help him ask someone who can do. And help u guys by whatever u need help with.
What knowledge do you have of how the staff operate today (communication, coordination, activity)?: Teamspeak, Discord private Text/Voice Channel, in the Text Channel is something what needs to be done, Voice for Meetings and ("talking").

Scenarios

You see a player abusing a glitch, what do you do?: Talk to the player. I rate it how "big the glitch is" it can be a gitch what is causing the server to lag so.
A player lost his items due to a server crash, what do you do?: Tell him he needs to make a request on the Forum.
How would you handle a situation if you got targeted by trolls?: Trolls? Just let me get trolled? Dont know. If u think i would abusing my power then no.
A player is speaking a a foreign language in chat, what do you do?: Ask him to write in english. If he continue's warn and after that mute. If its German i would msg him in German to write in english in "all Chat" and that he can msg me if he has an Question in German.

Accepted!

This application is for Continuum 

Basic Information

Name: Carlos Ruiz
Minecraft Username: D34DPlayer
Languages you speak: Spanish, French, English, a bit of Dutch
Country + Time Zone:  Belgium GMT+1
Discord Name and ID*: DR34M#6053
Do you have a microphone?: No

Simple Questions

Can you join the forums everyday?: If it's a fast check it shouldn't be too hatd
How long have you been playing on the Crafter's Land servers?: A month
On average, how many hours do you play a day and during which part of the day?**: 3h during the evening
Have you read and understood the responsibilities of the position and permissions you receive with this rank?: I have

Complex Questions

What can you offer us if you were chosen?: My time, my knowledge of languages to make sure they have a nice time even if their english level isn't that good and my knowledge of the mods to help the other members and give them some tips.
Have you ever been banned and if so, why?: I haven't
A short description of your strengths and weaknesses: +: I am very serious when I have to be, I can always make my week schedule to be active on the server even when I have exams or something else irl. -: It can be hard to make me change my opinion, it will always need some talk but allways respecting the other person.
What is the one thing you can improve yourself upon?: Organizing better my studies so I can give more of my time to this server.
What experience do you have as a staff member? Exemplify:  I've been a mod on the official server of Age of Progression, a modpack that can be found on Twitch. The most I did there was progressing on my own base, helping other players struggling with the pack's modified recipes and progression line and solving problems between members (use of certain items that overpass griefprotection etc.) That server isn't online anymore because the pack is quite old.
What other modpacks/gamemodes have you played? Elaborate:  On vanilla I have quite some knowledge of the tecnical side (farms, mechanics and how the game works) and I have played a lot of modpacks since I started playing modded minecraft ( since the 1.4.6 iirc) The most recents are Continuum, Ultimate Alchemy, Skyfactory 2 and 3, Modern Skyblock 2, Project Ozone, Infinity Evolved Skyblock.
Is there a mod in which you excel at, if so, which one and how?: I have no problems with the most used mods (ender io, thermal expansion, extra utils 2, actually additions, botania...) but I'd say I excel with Immersive Engineering, mostly because "Age of Progression" the pack of the server I was mod on was axed on it, I know all the machines and their uses and how to make what you do with the most used mods with IE.
Do you have a screen recorder? Are you willing to download and use one?:  I have OBS
Where do you see yourself as a Crafter's Land staff member in the future?: Staying as a Helper would be the correct thing, I know from experience the time that has to be given as a moderator or admin and even more here on a network of servers, but maybe when I'm done with my studies, who knows what tomorrow will bring us.
What suggestions would you like to see from us and how can you help us improve the server?: For the problems the continuum server is facing rn, being able to modify the map with mcedit instead of rolling back the whole chunks but I can't do  anything for that myself. I've already seen people having questions when there were no staff online, so being there would be a first thing. Making public farms for the things that would cause lag if everyone did it on their side, even if I have rarely experienced lag on this server.
How much do you know about the helper rank? Elaborate: (permissions, usage, principle/concept): Joining the server when it's full, I haven't seen it yet but might always be useful to be there when needed, tempmute to control the chat and so it can be a nice place for everyone and access to the staff channel so I can inform the higher staff members if there's a problem I can solve myself.
What knowledge do you have of how the staff operate today (communication, coordination, activity)?: I don't know really but discord or ts must be a must and the helpers and the mods assigned to each server so it can be more organised.

Scenarios

You see a player abusing a glitch, what do you do?:  I report the glitch on the staff chat so someone can fix it, ask the player nicely to stop using it and not telling it to other members and keep an eye on him to be sure it does.
A player lost his items due to a server crash, what do you do?: If it isn't too hard I would give it to him from my own belongings and otherwise ask him to make a refound requesr here on the forums.
How would you handle a situation if you got targeted by trolls?: I If it's only verbal abuse a tempmute should be enough, otherwise I'd take video evidence and show it to another staff member so they can be punished correctly.
A player is speaking a a foreign language in chat, what do you do?: First tell them that they can only speak English on the general chat and if I can talk their language I'd /msg to be sure they understood it and help them if they didn't.

1) SkyFactory3 is the only one I could imagine myself working for.

Basic Information

Name: Adam
Minecraft Username: XylanHD
Country + Time Zone: America, EST
Discord Name and ID*: Xylan#1927
Do you have a microphone?: Yes.

Simple Questions

Can you join the forums everyday?: Yes.
How long have you been playing on the Crafter's Land servers?: I recently joined but I've loved the server so far.
On average, how many hours do you play a day and during which part of the day?**: ~5 hours and at any time.
Have you read and understood the responsibilities of the position and permissions you receive with this rank?: I have and I fully accept them.
On a scale from 1 to 10, 1 being Nothing and 10 Being Absolutely Everything, how well do you know the mods and contents of the Modpack?: I'd say about a 7, as I've come across most of the items in-game but have not seen absolutely everything about it.

Complex Questions

What can you offer us if you were chosen?: I would be able to offer my work ethic, attitude, endless devotion & support, and a great friend to most of the staff.
Have you ever been banned and if so, why?: No.
A short description of your strengths and weaknesses: Some of my strengths include being able to moderate the server on off-hours, being friendly to my coworkers, and being able to relate to the players. My weakness might be that I'm too forgiving.
What is the one thing you can improve yourself upon?: My sleep schedule.
What experience do you have as a staff member? Exemplify: I've moderated numerous minecraft servers and currently have a job.
What other modpacks/gamemodes have you played? Elaborate: I used to play modpacks like orespawn with my friends and have been on modded servers before.
Is there a mod in which you excel at, if so, which one and how?: I'm not sure I excel at one in particular, just all of them collectively.
Do you have a screen recorder? Are you willing to download and use one?: I do.
Where do you see yourself as a Crafter's Land staff member in the future?: As an admin, working with the players, having fun with the rest of the staff.
What suggestions would you like to see from us and how can you help us improve the server?: Possibly allowing players to sell their items directly instead of to other players.
How much do you know about the helper rank? Elaborate: (permissions, usage, principle/concept): It's a staff member that is there simply to enhance the user experience, not having the power to make huge executive decisions but moderate and prove him or himself.
What knowledge do you have of how the staff operate today (communication, coordination, activity)?: They use discord and hold meetings from time to time to discuss problems/events.

Scenarios

You see a player abusing a glitch, what do you do?: I tell them to stop, and if they continue I report them to a higher up.
A player lost his items due to a server crash, what do you do?: I find a way to authenticate this, and after sufficient evidence is given I tell a higher up.
How would you handle a situation if you got targeted by trolls?: I would ignore the trolls, but if they started attacking someone else I would tell them to stop, eventually reporting them to a higher up.
A player is speaking a a foreign language in chat, what do you do?: Since the chat is English only, I would inform them of this.

Accepted!

1) Direwolf20 1.12

Basic Information

Name: Christopher Magness
Minecraft Username: MrMagness
Languages you speak: English
Country + Time Zone: EAST GMT-5
Discord Name and ID*: MrMagness #2834
Do you have a microphone?: Yes

Simple Questions

Can you join the forums everyday?: Yes, if I can play minecraft i can very much do that
How long have you been playing on the Crafter's Land servers?: On and off for awhile. My more recent swing has been a pretty active one.
On average, how many hours do you play a day and during which part of the day?**: I play about 3 hours daily, if not more on weekends. Week days anywhere between the times of 16:30 - 0000 I will be on.
Have you read and understood the responsibilities of the position and permissions you receive with this rank?: Yes.
On a scale from 1 to 10, 1 being Nothing and 10 Being Absolutely Everything, how well do you know the mods and contents of the Modpack?: Solid 8.

Complex Questions

What can you offer us if you were chosen?: I can offer a better experience for other players. I am willing to devote my time to more than just the DireWolf server. I can explain mods to other players and help them. 
Have you ever been banned and if so, why?: 
A short description of your strengths and weaknesses: Strengths are being capable to learn fast, and understand people. I am not afraid to tell someone when there wrong. My weaknesses are that I can be too forgiving, another weakness for myself is that sometimes I may not be able to get on sometimes due to the fact that I am Active Duty.
What is the one thing you can improve yourself upon?: I can improve more on mod knowledge, I already do know a lot but I know I could learn more.
What experience do you have as a staff member? Exemplify: I have been staff on a couple of MineCraft servers, As well as other games. I have helped owners of servers with World Edit, Perms, and Spawn Builds.
What other modpacks/gamemodes have you played? Elaborate: Vanillia, Tekkit, and Most the Ftb Packs.
Is there a mod in which you excel at, if so, which one and how?: I excelled in Draconic Evolution. I like draconic evolution because the possibilities with the tools are endless and so configurable.
Do you have a screen recorder? Are you willing to download and use one?: Yes I do.
Where do you see yourself as a Crafter's Land staff member in the future?: I would like to see myself as one that anyone else on the staff can respect.
What suggestions would you like to see from us and how can you help us improve the server?: Keeping players from playing 200,000 Twilight trees that lag the whole server to a mush. But theirs not much you can do about that. But to see a staff member on at all times would be a possibility.
How much do you know about the helper rank? Elaborate: (permissions, usage, principle/concept):  I feel the concept of the helper staff is the bottom teir. There your first defense in the battle against players who don't know how to act. But not only within the server the duty ranges from the server, to the forums, to even the discord. The helper rank should assess the situation and do as much as they can, If that is resolving the situation then that is settled. If the helper can't resolve the situation on there own then they should be there trying as well as passing information about the situation etc, to higher eg. Moderator, or Admin.
What knowledge do you have of how the staff operate today (communication, coordination, activity)?: The staff currently Is a huge help with any questions etc. Admin Bombx has been a huge help today.

Scenarios

You see a player abusing a glitch, what do you do?: Its a glitch, somewhat of a small situation. In this case I believe the player should be issued a warning, From there I would survey him to make sure he isn't abusing it anymore. If so it will be passed up.
A player lost his items due to a server crash, what do you do?: In this situation I would take in the information given and direct him to the forum where he can make his request, if he needs help along the way I will be there to provide it. Once created I will pass information up.
How would you handle a situation if you got targeted by trolls?: This is a little vague, but if its through messages than that is considered verbal harassment and will be issued a warning. Trolling is not tolerated, every player deserves a little respect.
A player is speaking a a foreign language in chat, what do you do?: Said player will be told to try and keep his foreign language out of global/trade chat. If he doesn't understand than I will try to find a player who speaks his language or even try to communicate off translator and message him. Telling him to either use Clan chat, or Messages.

1) Revelation
2) -
3) -

4) -

Basic Information

Name: Rachelle
Minecraft Username: SassyBirch
Languages you speak: Dutch and English
Country + Time Zone: Country: The Netherlands Timezone: UTC +1 (CET)
Discord Name and ID*: SassyBirch#3075
Do you have a microphone?: Indeed I do

Simple Questions

Can you join the forums everyday?: Yep, most definitely
How long have you been playing on the Crafter's Land servers?: Only for 2 days now
On average, how many hours do you play a day and during which part of the day?**:  Around 4 hours, mainly in the afternoon and evening
Have you read and understood the responsibilities of the position and permissions you receive with this rank?: I have read them and understood them :)
On a scale from 1 to 10, 1 being Nothing and 10 Being Absolutely Everything, how well do you know the mods and contents of the Modpack?: I'd say a solid 8

Complex Questions

What can you offer us if you were chosen?: A solid staff member that will help keep the server a nice place.
Have you ever been banned and if so, why?: I have never been banned on any server or game.
A short description of your strengths and weaknesses: Strengths: I'd like to think of myself as a quick learner and a good teamplayer. I will also do what is told and won't disobey my superior. Weaknesses: Sometimes I might not get certain jokes.
What is the one thing you can improve yourself upon?: Taking things less serious.
What experience do you have as a staff member? Exemplify: I used to be a moderator on a vanilla mincraft server for about a year, before it shut down.
What other modpacks/gamemodes have you played? Elaborate: I have played Skyfactory2, Skyfactory2.5, Skyfactory3, Continuum, Infinity Evolved, Tekkit, Voltz, Hexxit, SkyAdventures, Tekkit Legends.
Is there a mod in which you excel at, if so, which one and how?: Uhm, I excel at Draconic Evolution (played with it for over 2 years) and AE2 (Making automated systems)
Do you have a screen recorder? Are you willing to download and use one?: I have a screen recorder and will use it if necessary.
Where do you see yourself as a Crafter's Land staff member in the future?: I hope to climb my way to the top some day, to become a GM.
What suggestions would you like to see from us and how can you help us improve the server?: Perhaps a little more clarity on how to make a refund request, only place I really get clarity from is on the discord, but having something a bit more clear on the forums would be really nice aswell.
How much do you know about the helper rank? Elaborate: (permissions, usage, principle/concept): I understand helper is more of a chat moderator, and not really a game moderator type of rank.
What knowledge do you have of how the staff operate today (communication, coordination, activity)?: Since there's a discord server, there's probably also a secret channel(perhaps a seperate discord server) where server problems can be discussed.

Scenarios

You see a player abusing a glitch, what do you do?: I take screenshots/record the situation and straight up send them to a judge+ since I can't do rule 2 punishments as a helper. I'd then let them handle the situation and answer questions if they want to clear things up.
A player lost his items due to a server crash, what do you do?: I'll ask them if they knew what items they had. If they do, direct them to tech support with the refund request template. If they don't direct them the tech support with the inventory rollback request template.
How would you handle a situation if you got targeted by trolls?: I would try to ignore them aslong as they don't break any rules. If they do break rules, I will follow the rules list.  If I'm not sure about a situation, I'll ask a higher up what to do. If I can't punish the player, like a kick or ban, I'll forward it to the higher ups so they can deal with it when they get online.
A player is speaking a a foreign language in chat, what do you do?: I'll tell them that they can only speak English in the global chat, but that they can talk in /msg or /ch l. If they stop, that's that. If they continue, I'll msg them to make sure they actually saw my msg(sometimes chat goes crazy) and try to use google translate if they don't understand English. If they still continue after that, I would follow the rule 7 punishments, so a /warn and then the tempmutes.

Accepted!

This application is for Skyfactory 3, Revelation, Direwolf20 1.12 and Continuum. You can only be picked for one, so list your preferred server to staff. (The first one being most preferred, the last one being the least.)
(If you can't imagine staffing for one or two of the servers listed above then don't mention them in the list below.)
1) Direwolf 20 1.12
2) 
3) 

4)

Basic Information

Name: Kayla
Minecraft Username: misskkendell
Languages you speak: english
Country + Time Zone: NST
Discord Name and ID*: Kayla # 9452
Do you have a microphone?: yes

Simple Questions

Can you join the forums everyday?: yes
How long have you been playing on the Crafter's Land servers?: 2 years
On average, how many hours do you play a day and during which part of the day?**: 4-5
Have you read and understood the responsibilities of the position and permissions you receive with this rank?: yes
On a scale from 1 to 10, 1 being Nothing and 10 Being Absolutely Everything, how well do you know the mods and contents of the Modpack?: 6

Complex Questions

I can Offer a Possitive attitide towards the other players on the server and try to make my self known among them. I also hope to be able to help the server become better than what it already is
Have you ever been banned and if so, why?: no

Strengths: I'd like to think of myself as a quick learner and a good teamplayer

Weakness Building
What is the one thing you can improve yourself upon?:  Taking things less serious.
What experience do you have as a staff member? Exemplify: I was a helper on a vanilla server
What other modpacks/gamemodes have you played? Elaborate: Im new to mod packs but willing to learn
Is there a mod in which you excel at, if so, which one and how?: blood magic , witchery and learning thuamcraft
Do you have a screen recorder? Are you willing to download and use one?: yes

Where do you see yourself as a Crafter's Land staff member in the future?: I hope to be at a higher position then I will be eventually

What suggestions would you like to see from us and how can you help us improve the server?: cant think of anything

How much do you know about the helper rank? Elaborate: (permissions, usage, principle/concept): A helper is a Chat mod he mutes or warns other players who are being disrespectful in chat and if it gets out of hand they call a higher up

Scenarios

What knowledge do you have of how the staff operate today (communication, coordination, activity)?: A staff member should be able to communicate and help a player accordingly, if they cannot help because they lack the permission, they should get hold of a higher staff member.

Scenarios You see a player abusing a glitch, what do you do?: I record the offense and Pm it to a MOD+

A player lost his items due to a server crash, what do you do?: Reccomend he does a Inventory Rollback and Apologize How would you handle a situation if you got targeted by trolls?: If it was in Chat Calmy Verbally Warn them if they persist Warn them with the command /warn if they continue they get a small mute depending on there offenses

A player is speaking a a foreign language in chat, what do you do?: Direct them to there language channels

*Mandatory **You must live up to how many hours you say you will play.

Accepted!

1) Direwolf20 1.12

Basic Information

Name: Hunter
Minecraft Username: Ness27 
Languages you speak: English and Spanish(Un poco)
Country + Time Zone: West Coast, United States + Pacific Timezone (GMT-8)
Discord Name and ID*: Ness#5500

Simple Questions

Can you join the forums everyday?: Yes, that seems straightforward
How long have you been playing on the Crafter's Land servers?: A month
On average, how many hours do you play a day and during which part of the day?**: Weekdays - 3 hours afternoon; Weekends - 3 hours morning/midnight
Have you read and understood the responsibilities of the position and permissions you receive with this rank?: Yes
On a scale from 1 to 10, 1 being Nothing and 10 Being Absolutely Everything, how well do you know the mods and contents of the Modpack?: 6.5

Complex Questions

What can you offer us if you were chosen?: A steady and consistent assistance and monitor of forums/chat/discord. I get along easily with others and at this point here to help players understand a mod or modpack better.
Have you ever been banned and if so, why?: Never banned
A short description of your strengths and weaknesses: Strengths reside in comprehensive communicational skills, ability to perceive in other views, and be kind and generous to all. Knowledge of various mods, some of which are in DW20. Weakness: May become a little more busy when college courses are nearing tests/finals. Not a complete knowledge of all DW20 mods.
What is the one thing you can improve yourself upon?: Knowledge and understandability in a few DW20 mods. 
What experience do you have as a staff member? Exemplify: I have played Minecraft and modded Minecraft versions for a long time now and I have reached managing-level ranks on few networks. Most notably- Next Generation Gaming, where I was Tekkit Server Manager for a year before retiring due to changes in my schedule. I have also held administrative and moderation level staff ranks on other servers.
What other modpacks/gamemodes have you played? Elaborate: I am very confident in Tekkit Main Space(9.5/10). I have confidence in the following modpacks: Attack-Of-The-BTeam, Hexxit, Infinity Evolved. 
Is there a mod in which you excel at, if so, which one and how?: Thermal Expansion, Extreme Reactors, Applied Energetics 2
Do you have a screen recorder? Are you willing to download and use one?: I am willing to download and use one
Where do you see yourself as a Crafter's Land staff member in the future?: I can see continuous dedication and assistance that would indicate excellence and elevate me in rank.
What suggestions would you like to see from us and how can you help us improve the server?: Overall the staff does a great job. Great assistance, great replies, great respond time. Would especially like to credit EpicFighter.
How much do you know about the helper rank? Elaborate: (permissions, usage, principle/concept): As I've acquired hours while playing on the modded servers, I understand the concept of helper, as well as its permissions. I understand it is an introductory staff rank induced to try the appointed staff member's skills, dedication, and quality of moderation.
What knowledge do you have of how the staff operate today (communication, coordination, activity)?: The staff team is communicating over server issues, extreme player issues, and other various important topics that are relevant to be brought up in a staff chat. Activity is good and normally based on if the staff member is available.

Scenarios

You see a player abusing a glitch, what do you do?: Any circumstance such as a glitch or exploit that wasn't intended by the designers of a mod or game shouldn't be overlooked. I would proceed to screenshot or record to provide evidence for the staff member able to issue a correct punishment.
A player lost his items due to a server crash, what do you do?: Depends on the situation, however I would point them to the technical support page on the forums. Providing a link to the page or straight to the Inventory Rollback template.
How would you handle a situation if you got targeted by trolls?: Trolls have their own way of causing a nuisance, and I've found it best to either ignore the troller or respond in an unharmful sarcastic matter.
A player is speaking a a foreign language in chat, what do you do?: Crafter's Land leans towards English in public channels. Therefore I'd explain there are other channels designed specifically for other languages to communicate.

Accepted!

This application is for Skyfactory 3

Name: Danobot
Minecraft Username: Danobot
Country + Time Zone: Ireland GMT
Discord Name and ID*: Danobot#2219

Simple Questions

How long have you been playing on the Crafter's Land servers?: 1 week +
On average, how many hours do you play a day and during which part of the day?**: 2+ Hours Per Day between the hours of 12pm to 12am GMT
Have you read and understood the responsibilities of the position and permissions you receive with this rank?: Yes
On a scale from 1 to 10, 1 being Nothing and 10 Being Absolutely Everything, how well do you know the mods and contents of the Modpack?: 5.5

Complex Questions

What can you offer us if you were chosen?: Years of Administrative experience and professionalism
Have you ever been banned and if so, why?:  no

Strengths: Experienced, active, friendly, Mature
Weaknesses: I have a couple of other dependabilities and responsibilities that also take a bit of my time so sometimes I wont be on

What is the one thing you can improve yourself upon?: Mod Pack Knowledge

What experience do you have as a staff member? Exemplify: 
Arma 3: 
3 Years of Administrative experience with a server of 5000+ Members dealing with reports, applications, bans, kicks, modernization, compensation etc
Minecraft: (vanilla) Mod experience with a server with a constant 100 players on dealing with Monitoring, hackers, bans kicks, events,, etc

What other modpacks/gamemodes have you played? Elaborate: 
Infinity Evolved, sky adventures, sevtech ages, and also just messing with other mod packs but besides those mods, sky factory is the pack that i have put the most time into.

Is there a mod in which you excel at, if so, which one and how?: Id have to say that I have the most experience with Refined Storage

Do you have a screen recorder? Are you willing to download and use one?: I Have one and can Use it

Where do you see yourself as a Crafter's Land staff member in the future?: At Most, Mod maybe but im not interested in a high position, im just interested in helping

What suggestions would you like to see from us and how can you help us improve the server?: Maybe More Events or ways the players can interact with each other.......

How much do you know about the helper rank? Elaborate: (permissions, usage, principle/concept): The Helper rank is the first step in the staff line, the helpers role is basic moderation, assisting users, watching chat and just making sure everyone is playing nicely, some action maybe taken now and then but situations to do with kicking or banning is for higher staff

What knowledge do you have of how the staff operate today (communication, coordination, activity)?: I believe the staff team operate through the discord server discuss topics like, certain members acting up, server status, about the community and helping each other in order to make sure everyone has fun and is fairly treated.

Scenarios

You see a player abusing a glitch, what do you do?: 
If i saw a player abusing a glitch i would proceed to sceenshot or record the player and give the evidence to a higher staff member for further evaluation and consequences. 
A player lost his items due to a server crash, what do you do?: 
If this had happened an them come to me with this issue, I would tell the player to proceed onto the forums and create a Refund Request for the items that he has lost with an evidence available and be patient, a member of staff will respond soon
How would you handle a situation if you got targeted by trolls?: 
I'm not going to react to a troll, having a little laugh here and there is fine but if its a troll all they're seeking is attention because off my position and I'm not going to give him that satisfaction, however if it continues to higher intolerable levels where its ruining the fun for other member, action maybe required involving, warnings, mute or more
A player is speaking a a foreign language in chat, what do you do?: 
I Would let the member know that the chat is English only and to please not use foreign language in global chat however if he doesn't understand I will use a program like Google translate and the /msg the message them so that they can understand why they cant use foreign language in global chat.

Accepted!

This application is for Skyfactory 3. 

-Basic Information-

Name: Devin
Minecraft Username: TakaoC
Languages you speak: English
Country + Time Zone: United States, EST
Discord Name and ID*:  TakaoC#4607

-Simple Questions-

Can you join the forums everyday?: Yes
How long have you been playing on the Crafter's Land servers?: since 12/29/2018
On average, how many hours do you play a day and during which part of the day?: 2 hours minimum, 6 hours maximum, pretty much anytime after 3pm EST
Have you read and understood the responsibilities of the position and permissions you receive with this rank?: Yes I have
On a scale from 1 to 10, 1 being Nothing and 10 Being Absolutely Everything, how well do you know the mods and contents of the Modpack?: 6

-Complex Questions-

What can you offer us if you were chosen?: If I was chosen, I would offer a lot of time dedicated to the server, as well as being a slightly bigger part of the community
Have you ever been banned and if so, why?: Not that I can recall
A short description of your strengths and weaknesses: I take a staff position seriously, but I can get a little carried away at some times
What is the one thing you can improve yourself upon?: My knowledge of the modpack, and how it works
What experience do you have as a staff member? Exemplify: I have the experience of being a member of the staff on my friend's server.
What other modpacks/gamemodes have you played? Elaborate: A few modpacks I have played would be The CrackPack, Direwolf20, Agrarian Skies, and Skyfactory 2.5
Is there a mod in which you excel at, if so, which one and how?: Botania, since I have used it quite a lot, and I know many of the items in it.
Do you have a screen recorder? Are you willing to download and use one?: I'm unsure if I have one, and I am willing to download one if necessary.
Where do you see yourself as a Crafter's Land staff member in the future?: Trying to climb the ranks and trying to help Crafter's land as much as I can
What suggestions would you like to see from us and how can you help us improve the server?: 
At the moment I have no suggestions, but if I think of any I will tell them to a higher up
How much do you know about the helper rank? Elaborate: (permissions, usage, principle/concept): The "Helper" rank is someone who is meant to be active quite a lot, as I see it, they are messengers to the higher ranks when a bannable offense arrives.
What knowledge do you have of how the staff operate today (communication, coordination, activity)?: they are calm, and they do their job quickly, no matter what the situation.

-Scenarios-

You see a player abusing a glitch, what do you do?: I would either warn them with the reason "Rule 2", or if they have too many warns, find a higher up to help with the situation
A player lost his items due to a server crash, what do you do?: tell them they can submit a Refund request on the forums
How would you handle a situation if you got targeted by trolls?: If I were the target of a single troll, I might leave the trolls be, depending on the type of troll. If the troll broke a rule, (such as Rule 8 ) I would warn for that rule
A player is speaking a a foreign language in chat, what do you do?: If it's their first time doing it, I would ask them to speak English in the main chat.

Accepted!

This application is for Continuum. You can only be picked for one, so list your preferred server to staff. (The first one being most preferred, the last one being the least.)
1) Continuum
2) Skyfactory 3

Basic Information

Name: Joey
Minecraft Username: RazAssassin
Country + Time Zone: United States + PST
Discord Name and ID*: RazAssassin#6496
Do you have a microphone?: yes

Simple Questions

Can you join the forums everyday?: yes
How long have you been playing on the Crafter's Land servers?: Dec 9, 2018
On average, how many hours do you play a day and during which part of the day?**: Usually play about 6-8 hours during the day
Have you read and understood the responsibilities of the position and permissions you receive with this rank?: yes

Complex Questions

What can you offer us if you were chosen?: I can offer my loyalty, my time, and some knowledge about Cont
Have you ever been banned and if so, why?: I have 1 time, because I messed up the servers teamspeak.
A short description of your strengths and weaknesses: Strength is talking to people in game, weakness is talking to people over the mic
What is the one thing you can improve yourself upon?: Learn more about the modpack, and to speak over the mic more.
What experience do you have as a staff member? Exemplify: I use to be an Admin on the last server I played on ( 2 years ago)
What other modpacks/gamemodes have you played? Elaborate: I have played SF3, Stoneblock, Madpack, and Project Ozone
Is there a mod in which you excel at, if so, which one and how?: There are none, I learn as I go.
Do you have a screen recorder? Are you willing to download and use one?: I have Streamlabs, I use to stream on twitch. Does that count?
Where do you see yourself as a Crafter's Land staff member in the future?: I'm hoping to get to at least Mod
What suggestions would you like to see from us and how can you help us improve the server?: Add more items to the spawn shops to help newbies
How much do you know about the helper rank? Elaborate: (permissions, usage, principle/concept): I know that Helper can /mute, /invsee offline players and check to see who's ban evading.
What knowledge do you have of how the staff operate today (communication, coordination, activity)?: I know that I see at least 1 staff member on, always seeing if someone needs help. and help to the best of their ability.

Scenarios

You see a player abusing a glitch, what do you do?: record it for evidence then tell a superior
A player lost his items due to a server crash, what do you do?: tell them to fill out a refund request, then give the player a link to the refund request fourm
How would you handle a situation if you got targeted by trolls?: Ignore the trolls, take a screenshot of any evidence they might of done and go from there.
A player is speaking a a foreign language in chat, what do you do?: Tell them to speak English in the main chat

This is for the DW20 1.12 server.

Basic Information

Name: Jennifer
Minecraft Username: JenniferPlayzMC
Country + Time Zone: Canada, Timezone: EST, US & Canada.
Discord Name and ID*: JenniferPlayz#5708
Do you have a microphone?: No, but i can type really fast.

Simple Questions

Can you join the forums everyday?: Yes.
How long have you been playing on the Crafter's Land servers?: A day.
On average, how many hours do you play a day and during which part of the day?**: Usually Noon, but with school it will be around 5-8 AM EST in the morning and after 12 pm EST in the afternoon. 
Have you read and understood the responsibilities of the position and permissions you receive with this rank?: Yes.

Complex Questions

What can you offer us if you were chosen?: Well, I honestly don't know, but I do know i can offer you my knowledge of plugins and mods. Thats basically it, but I do love helping people.
Have you ever been banned and if so, why?: No.
A short description of your strengths and weaknesses: Strengths: Knowledge of plugins, I can stay up for 3 days at a time, grammar (usually), knowledge of mods. I have a long fuse, meaning i can tolerate people shitting on me (excuse my language) Weaknesses: When my fuse goes, I have a bad tongue, I die a lot in survival.
What is the one thing you can improve yourself upon?: I believe I can improve upon my fuse.
What experience do you have as a staff member? Exemplify: I have experience as a moderator, admin and developer, usually on vanilla spigot servers.
What other modpacks/gamemodes have you played? Elaborate: DW20 1.7.10, Age Of engineering, FTB beyond, Tekkit, Tekkit Legends.
Is there a mod in which you excel at, if so, which one and how?: Psi, because i love it.
Do you have a screen recorder? Are you willing to download and use one?: Yes.
Where do you see yourself as a Crafter's Land staff member in the future?: I (hopefully) see myself as an admin, because i love to help people.
What suggestions would you like to see from us and how can you help us improve the server?: Well, one thing you can improve upon is the lag.
How much do you know about the helper rank? Elaborate: (permissions, usage, principle/concept): Everything.
What knowledge do you have of how the staff operate today (communication, coordination, activity)?: On a scale of 1 to 10, 4.

Scenarios

You see a player abusing a glitch, what do you do?: I'd tell them to stop, and if they do not, I'd get another staff member (one that is a higher rank)
A player lost his items due to a server crash, what do you do?: I'd get them to submit an Invrollback form, available on the forums.
How would you handle a situation if you got targeted by trolls?: I would tell them to stop, and if they did not, I'd get a higher rank.
A player is speaking a a foreign language in chat, what do you do?: I'd use google translate, but also ask them to speak (if to another player) in pms'

This is for Skyfactory 3

Name: Zeadin Indira
Minecraft Username: theflashgirl18
Languages you speak: Romanian, English and a bit of Turkish
Country + Time Zone: Romania +Gmt 2 hours
Discord Name and ID*: theflashgirl18#6542
Do you have a microphone?: No
Can you join the forums everyday?: Yes
How long have you been playing on the Crafter's Land servers?: almost 4 months
On average, how many hours do you play a day and during which part of the day?**: I usually play 3 hours per day and usually in the afternoon because during the day I have classes.
On a scale from 1 to 10, 1 being Nothing and 10Being Absolutely Everything, how well do you know the mods and contents of the Modpack?: 8
What can you offer us if you were chosen?: Peaceful play time and almost no more people having trouble starting the modpack
Have you ever been banned and if so, why?: No
A short description of your strengths and weaknesses: One of my strengths is that I am very friendly and very eager to help other players. And one of my weaknesses is that sometimes I might help players too much.
What is the one thing you can improve yourself upon?: My English speaking skill
What experience do you have as a staff member? Exemplify: I don't have experience as a staff member yet. But everyone has to start somewhere.
What othermodpacks/gamemodes have you played? Elaborate: I played on CraftersLand servers of Tekkit main and Direwolf.
Is there a mod in which you excel at, if so, which one and how?: I excel on the Mr.Crayfish vehicle mod because I know everything about the mod, except its coding.
Do you have a screen recorder? Are you willing to download and use one?: I don't have one but i am willing to download one as long as it doesn't slow down my laptop
Where do you see yourself as a Crafter's Land staff member in the future?: Maybe become an admin buti don't really care as long as i can help players.
What suggestions would you like to see from us and how can you help us improve the server?: More decorations inside the spawn
How much do you know about the helper rank? Elaborate: (permissions, usage, principle/concept): Almost all of it
What knowledge do you have of how the staff operate today (communication, coordination,activity)?: I know that helpers always report to the staff members who have higher ranks.
You see a player abusing a glitch, what do you do?: Tell him to stop calmly and report the glitch and if he doesn't stopi mute him or kick him and report him
A player lost his items due to a server crash, what do you do?: I tell him to go to forums to make a refund or rollback
How would you handle a situation if you got targeted by trolls?: Tell them to stop and if they don't stop i report them.
A player is speaking a foreign language in chat, what do you do?: If i know the language, i try to google translate what they are saying and tell them kindly that the chat is in English.