Henk

[Status: Open] IE, TEK, SF2 & DW1.7, SA Helper Recruitment

finalCL.png

For this application only, Sky Adventures will be included in this roster,

in future applications we will split this up in three groups instead.

Permissions:

Join full server.
No AFK Kick.
Access to Staff Channels.
Can check others inventory and enderchest.
Check others balance.
Temp mute and Unmute.
Check ban history.

Requirements:

- Atleast 8 hours of server activity per week.
- Join the forums at least once a day.
- Knowledge of your server's modpack.
- You must be mature when dealing with situations and fixing problems. Think before you act.
- Excellent knowledge of the server rules.
- Capability to speak and understanding English properly. (Knowledge of other langauge is also very useful)

As we grow to more servers it is hard to keep a constant uptime of application, so here we try a new format of applications where we categories the different servers. The categories will be:

• "Sponge" Which will refer to our Skyfactory 3, Revelation, Direwolf20 1.12 and Continuum server.
  • "Bukkitforge" Which will refer to Tekkit, Skyfactory 2, Infinity Evolved, Direwolf20 1.7.10 and Sky Adventures
  • "Network" Which will refer to our vanilla Network Servers.

This application is for Infinity Evolved, Tekkit, Skyfactory 2, Sky Adventures and Direwolf20 1.7. You can only be picked for one, so list your preferred server to staff. (The first one being most preferred, the last one being the least.)
(If you can't imagine staffing for one or two of the servers listed above then don't mention them in the list below.)
1) 
2) 
3) 

4) 

5)

Basic Information

Name: 
Minecraft Username: 
Country + Time Zone: 
Discord Name and ID*: 
Do you have a microphone?: 

Simple Questions

Can you join the forums everyday?: 
How long have you been playing on the Crafter's Land servers?: 
On average, how many hours do you play a day and during which part of the day?**: 
Have you read and understood the responsibilities of the position and permissions you receive with this rank?: 
On a scale from 1 to 10, 1 being Nothing and 10 Being Absolutely Everything, how well do you know the mods and contents of the Modpack?: 

Complex Questions

What can you offer us if you were chosen?: 
Have you ever been banned and if so, why?: 
A short description of your strengths and weaknesses: 
What is the one thing you can improve yourself upon?: 
What experience do you have as a staff member? Exemplify: 
What other modpacks/gamemodes have you played? Elaborate: 
Is there a mod in which you excel at, if so, which one and how?: 
Do you have a screen recorder? Are you willing to download and use one?: 
Where do you see yourself as a Crafter's Land staff member in the future?: 
What suggestions would you like to see from us and how can you help us improve the server?: 
How much do you know about the helper rank? Elaborate: (permissions, usage, principle/concept): 
What knowledge do you have of how the staff operate today (communication, coordination, activity)?: 

Scenarios

You see a player abusing a glitch, what do you do?: 
A player lost his items due to a server crash, what do you do?: 
How would you handle a situation if you got targeted by trolls?: 
A player is speaking a a foreign language in chat, what do you do?: 

*Mandatory
**You must live up to how many hours you say you will play. 

Please reply in BLUE

As we grow to more servers it is hard to keep a constant uptime of application, so here we try a new format of applications where we categories the different servers. The categories will be:

• "Sponge" Which will refer to our Skyfactory 3, Revelation, Direwolf20 1.12 and Continuum server.
  • "Bukkitforge" Which will refer to Tekkit, Skyfactory 2, Infinity Evolved, Direwolf20 1.7.10 and Sky Adventures

This application is for Infinity Evolved, Tekkit, Skyfactory 2, SkyAdventures and Direwolf20 1.7. You can only be picked for one, so list your preferred server to staff. (The first one being most preferred, the last one being the least.)
(If you can't imagine staffing for one or two of the servers listed above then don't mention them in the list below.)
1) TEKKIT
2) TEKKIT
3) TEKKIT

4) TEKKIT

5)

Basic Information

Name: Conner
Minecraft Username: Always_Ein
Languages you speak: English, I can use google translate of necessary.
Country + Time Zone: America, CST
Discord Name and ID*: Markapliers/Always_Ein
Do you have a microphone?: Yes

Simple Questions

Can you join the forums everyday?: Yes
How long have you been playing on the Crafter's Land servers?: next month will be my 3rd year.
On average, how many hours do you play a day and during which part of the day?**:  I play a wide variety of hours, and I always play whenever I can.
Have you read and understood the responsibilities of the position and permissions you receive with this rank?: Yes
On a scale from 1 to 10, 1 being Nothing and 10 Being Absolutely Everything, how well do you know the mods and contents of the Modpack?: 9.5 (Atomic and CC I’m bad at)

Complex Questions

A short description of your strengths and weaknesses: I make things easy for others to understand, I have a lot of patience, and help people whenever I can, however I can sometimes enforce the rules a bit to much, even when I’m not a staff member.

Be more open minded for certain situations. (I’m on mobile and it won’t let me change this texts color)
What experience do you have as a staff member? Exemplify: I have no prior experience other than that of helping other staff on the server with a multitude of things.
What other modpacks/gamemodes have you played? Elaborate: I have play all the Sky factories, Project ozone 2, tekkit, tekkit legends, attack of b team, revenge of the c-team, and many more. However I happen to love tekkit most of all.
Is there a mod in which you excel at, if so, which one and how?: I personally believe myself to be well versatile in many mods of tekkit, as it’s all the modded I’ve played in the past 2 years.
Do you have a screen recorder? Are you willing to download and use one?: no I do not currently have one, and yes I am willing to get one.
Where do you see yourself as a Crafter's Land staff member in the future?: doing what I love best, helping.
What suggestions would you like to see from us and how can you help us improve the server?: Perhaps for more staff to be on at a time, as usually there are either a few staff, or no staff on at different times.
How much do you know about the helper rank? Elaborate: (permissions, usage, principle/concept): I know that helpers are able to temp mute, and give warnings to other players, while at the same time still are able to enjoy the tekkit experience.
What knowledge do you have of how the staff operate today (communication, coordination, activity)?:  I know that staff have their own discord area to talk in, as well as decide what does and does not go. 

Scenarios

You see a player abusing a glitch, what do you do?: First i contact a higher up of the situation and ask one to get on as soon as they can, then I take a screenshot (or video if I can) of them using it while also asking them to stop. I send a higher up the screenshot/video 
A player lost his items due to a server crash, what do you do?: I calmly ask them what items they lost, and if they can easily be gotten, I use my personal items and give them it as a refund, however if they are important items I will guide them to a inventory rollback request or item refund request here on the forums.
How would you handle a situation if you got targeted by trolls?: I would simply ignore them, however if they were to break the rules, IE: no harassing players rule: I would take the appropriate actions.
A player is speaking a a foreign language in chat, what do you do?: use google translate and tell them to either speak English, or use one of the other /ch languages available.

*Mandatory
**You must live up to how many hours you say you will play. 

Edit: I made a promise to tekkit, that I will continue to apply every time untill I am helper, I made a promise to help as many as I can, I promised Craftersland that I will never leave it. And I intend to keep that promise.

This application is for Infinity Evolved, Tekkit, Skyfactory 2, Sky Adventures and Direwolf20 1.7. You can only be picked for one, so list your preferred server to staff. (The first one being most preferred, the last one being the least.)
(If you can't imagine staffing for one or two of the servers listed above then don't mention them in the list below.)
1) Tekkit
2) 
3) 

4) 

5)

Basic Information

Name:  Samuel
Minecraft Username: Swimsam1 
Languages you speak: English, Spanish, rough on german
Country + Time Zone: United States+ EST
Discord Name and ID*: Swimsam1#5674

Simple Questions

How long have you been playing on the Crafter's Land servers?: going on 3 years
On average, how many hours do you play a day and during which part of the day?**:  1-4
Have you read and understood the responsibilities of the position and permissions you receive with this rank?: yes
On a scale from 1 to 10, 1 being Nothing and 10 Being Absolutely Everything, how well do you know the mods and contents of the Modpack?: 10

Complex Questions

What can you offer us if you were chosen?: Idk i very highly doubt I will be picked. but if i were to be picked. I would have no intention of being moved up to a higher role. my goal is to have some stuff to do. Ik everything and i feel like allot goes on when no one is around and i honestly would like to moderate chat. stop people from spamming 
Have you ever been banned and if so, why?: 1. Duplicating. Really i stole those items from a friend of mine who was duplicating and i had no knowledge of that

2. Spawn Grief. I made allot of my mistakes here jumping in before analyzing situations. I tried to copy spawn but messed it up very badly 

3. I had a creative person in my claim and they were friended. i tried to explain that i couldn’t run the application on both accounts at the same time but it was again my fault for not checking.
A short description of your strengths and weaknesses: I used to have allot more weaknesses than i do now. My strengths is that i try to see both sides of the story from someone else’s perspective. big weakness is i can be bias when i have strong relations with a problem, but im good at recognition of that and stepping away from the situation.
What is the one thing you can improve yourself upon?: think before i act generally.
What experience do you have as a staff member? Exemplify: I was an admin on the Apocalypse Gaming server I staffed there YCC, Tekkit, and Voltz servers. I also played a huge role in building their spawn
What other modpacks/gamemodes have you played? Elaborate: hardcore. skyfactory, yogscast complete pack, voltz, i could go on and on. In elaborating i can say that im more familiar with the older mods but am still very good with newer ones
Is there a mod in which you excel at, if so, which one and how?: Me. auto processing, i can make my me have 100 blocks of every item in the game and constantly refill that supply. 
Do you have a screen recorder? Are you willing to download and use one?: New computer so no but ya i can download one
Where do you see yourself as a Crafter's Land staff member in the future?: Idk. i wanna prove to everyone that im not the spoiled 8th grader that i stareed off as. that ive matured. idc how long it takes.
What suggestions would you like to see from us and how can you help us improve the server?: I love craftersland. I have many suggestions. more maintenance days, creating new plugins, 
How much do you know about the helper rank? Elaborate: (permissions, usage, principle/concept): Ik everything. i was a helper. principle: ive been taught the hard way the responsibility as a helper
What knowledge do you have of how the staff operate today (communication, coordination, activity)?: Allot. You need staff keys to acess servers on staff accounts. their is a staff discord. managers and up can acess the logs.

Scenarios

You see a player abusing a glitch, what do you do?: Make sure im reading the situation correctly by confirming with another staff member. once ive Confirmed id handle it accordingly(most likey a rule 2 situation) and if this is just for helper than id send proof and let a high staff member punish the player
A player lost his items due to a server crash, what do you do?: Tell him to make a inventory rollback request on the fourms. or if i can, re supply his lost items myself
How would you handle a situation if you got targeted by trolls?: Record Evidence. Make a fourm post, rollbacking and reporting.
A player is speaking a a foreign language in chat, what do you do?: If it is a language i understand i will quickly respond saying english in chat only. But if i need to i will use an online translator

As we grow to more servers it is hard to keep a constant uptime of application, so here we try a new format of applications where we categories the different servers. The categories will be:

This application is for Infinity Evolved, Tekkit, Skyfactory 2, Sky Adventures and Direwolf20 1.7. You can only be picked for one, so list your preferred server to staff. (The first one being most preferred, the last one being the least.)
1) Skyfactory 2
2) Skyfactory 2
3) Skyfactory 2

4) Skyfactory 2

5)

Basic Information

Name: Mantvydas
Minecraft Username: BlameTheBoi aka BlameMark
Languages you speak: Lithuanian,English
Country + Time Zone: Lithuania utc+02:00
Discord Name and ID*: Mantvydas#5982
Do you have a microphone?: Yes, but I have trouble speaking English so I would prefer not to.However I can sometimes 

Simple Questions

Can you join the forums everyday?: Yes I can.
How long have you been playing on the Crafter's Land servers?: 4 years
On average, how many hours do you play a day and during which part of the day?**: 5-10
Have you read and understood the responsibilities of the position and permissions you receive with this rank?: Yes I have.
On a scale from 1 to 10, 1 being Nothing and 10 Being Absolutely Everything, how well do you know the mods and contents of the Modpack?: 9 (I don't know anything about witchery and rftools) 

Complex Questions

What can you offer us if you were chosen?: My goal is to help anyone who needs help and I don't really care about roles.
A short description of your strengths and weaknesses: I help other people when I can and I try to speak as simple as possible. However I can sometimes enforce rules.
Being even more patient then I am already.
What experience do you have as a staff member? Exemplify: I have no experience as being a staff member.
What other modpacks/gamemodes have you played? Elaborate: I have played Tekkit ,Infinity evolved, All of sky factory on your server , direwolf 1.7.10 and 1.12.2 , Ftb revelation.
Is there a mod in which you excel at, if so, which one and how?: I believe that would be Sky factory mainly because of how long I played it .
Do you have a screen recorder? Are you willing to download and use one?: No I don't but I would be willing to get one.
Where do you see yourself as a Crafter's Land staff member in the future?: Helping as many people as I can and not care about roles or as I may say (power) 
What suggestions would you like to see from us and how can you help us improve the server?: More staff members on servers because when most people need help they are not online or they can't help. And maybe lower the shop prices mainly because you can buy much more items from other players for much less while still paying less then at the shop.
How much do you know about the helper rank? Elaborate: (permissions, usage, principle/concept): I know that they can mute players, give warning.
What knowledge do you have of how the staff operate today (communication, coordination, activity)?: I know that staff has their own areas where they can talk about what to do and what not do and even help eatch other if needed.

Scenarios

You see a player abusing a glitch, what do you do?: I first say to them to stop if they don't comply then I take a screenshot or even record then if possible and discuss what to do with the people higher then me.
A player lost his items due to a server crash, what do you do?: Talk about the situation and tell them to make a refund , or rollback request if needed also refund them if possible.
How would you handle a situation if you got targeted by trolls?: Ignore them if they are not breaking any rules.
A player is speaking a a foreign language in chat, what do you do?: I use some sort of translate to say  to them to speak in English or keep the messages private or use /ch if talking to a person near by.

*Mandatory

Please reply in BLUE

This application is for Infinity Evolved, Tekkit, Skyfactory 2, SkyAdventures and Direwolf20 1.7. You can only be picked for one, so list your preferred server to staff. (The first one being most preferred, the last one being the least.)

1) Tekkit

2) Skyfactory 3

3) Direwolf20 1.7.10

4)

5)

Basic Information

Name: Pavo
Minecraft Username: Pavot
Languages you speak: English and Croatian
Country + Time Zone: Croatia ,CEST
Discord Name and ID*: ZeroTwo#3662

Simple Questions

Can you join the forums everyday?: i can and i will moderate the forums.
How long have you been playing on the Crafter's Land servers?: i been playing for 4 years now.
On average, how many hours do you play a day and during which part of the day?**: i play 2-6 hours on the server,i play during the day and sometimes at night.
Have you read and understood the responsibilities of the position and permissions you receive with this rank?: Yes.
On a scale from 1 to 10, 1 being Nothing and 10 Being Absolutely Everything, how well do you know the mods and contents of the Modpack?: 8 (Dont really understand CC).

Complex Questions

What can you offer us if you were chosen?: i can offer helping moderate the Forums and helping the players on the server.
Have you ever been banned and if so, why?: i never got banned.
A short description of your strengths and weaknesses: i have a lot of patience, and help people who are lost and help explaining them how some stuff works.
What is the one thing you can improve yourself upon?: Getting better at CC and Have more time to be on the server. 
What experience do you have as a staff member? Exemplify: i dont have that much experience being a staff member but im sure i will do my best at beeing one .
What other modpacks/gamemodes have you played? Elaborate: i have played Skyfactory 3,Direwolf20 1.7.10 and Tekkit.
Is there a mod in which you excel at, if so, which one and how?: i excel only in tekkit mods, i excel at Big reactors, atomic science and Thermal expansion.
Do you have a screen recorder? Are you willing to download and use one?: i dont have a screen recorder but i have a screen shoter. im willing to download it.
Where do you see yourself as a Crafter's Land staff member in the future?: i see myself as Helping and responsible staff member.
What suggestions would you like to see from us and how can you help us improve the server?: i would like to see more staff memers online and less lag on the tekkit server i can help by being online and moderating the chat and trying to reduce lag (chunk loaders if needed).
How much do you know about the helper rank? Elaborate: (permissions, usage, principle/concept): Frankly i dont know that much about the rank but i know the permissions of using commands in the server and moderating the forums.
What knowledge do you have of how the staff operate today (communication, coordination, activity)?: They know about what they are speaking and they are active the most at night my time

Scenarios

You see a player abusing a glitch, what do you do?: i will collect evidence using /invsee and other ways of cellecting evidence and inform a higher rank staff member.
A player lost his items due to a server crash, what do you do?: i will either try give them the items from my own inventory,or guide them trough making a inventory refund/rollback request.The one they would like to see.
How would you handle a situation if you got targeted by trolls?: try to explain that isn't funny and try to make them understand if they keep doing trolling me or others in chat i will first warn them and if the keep trolling i will mute the for 5 minutes, and i will contact an staff member and say about the player who is trolling.
A player is speaking a a foreign language in chat, what do you do?: Tell him to use eather /ch l or do /msg to the person he is talking. 

*Mandatory

1) Tekkit 
2) DW20 1.7

3) Infinity Evolved

4) Skyfactory 2

5) SkyAdventures

Basic Information

Name: Hayden
Minecraft Username: Spring_Water
Languages you speak: English, basic Spanish.
Country + Time Zone: United States + Central Standard Time (CST)
Discord Name and ID*: Spring_Water#3214

Simple Questions

Yes, I also have the forums bookmarked on my phone for AFK use on the go.

Since around December 23rd, 2018 I believe. 
On average, how many hours do you play a day and during which part of the day?**: 

I play typically 2 hours per day of non-afk gameplay. Around 8-15 hours per week on average of non-afk gameplay. I am typically on the CraftersLand Tekkit server around 2-4pm CST and after 9pm CST depending on the day of the week.
Have you read and understood the responsibilities of the position and permissions you receive with this rank?: 

Yes, I have read and do understand the guidelines and responsibilities with the helper position and beyond.
On a scale from 1 to 10, 1 being Nothing and 10 Being Absolutely Everything, how well do you know the mods and contents of the Modpack?: 

My understanding of the contents in the Tekkit modpack is 8.5/10, as I do refer to online information sources at times. I am not familiar with ComputerCraft, but I do understand and know its capabilities.

Complex Questions

I am a mature, accountable, and a strong communicator who would be a trustworthy candidate for assisting in staff responsibilities whether that be on the forums or in-game. I have a 4 year degree, and at my past university I taught a laboratory class, which would be an example of experiences I have had assisting and guiding others in a professional setting. I believe I have a strong social awareness and judgement, which is needed in a staffing position for any organization. 

I have not been banned or had action taken against me before.

My strengths include leadership, accountability, and compassion. I have held leadership positions as a part of my intercollegiate athletic endeavors, which has brought me to work with people from all over the globe - literally - for a common goal. I have been a volunteer throughout my time in undergraduate studies where I learned to have a broader understanding of people's unique lives and circumstances. This lead to my strong ability to be compassionate to each and everyone I come in contact with. A weakness I have would be I may come off blunt and to the point at times. I need to be more mindful of the tones I may carry. I've been told I type like a "50 year old" before for this exact reason...

With respect to Minecraft, I could improve upon my ability to focus and not AFK in-game. I think at times I put my focus elsewhere and miss the in-game chat, as I am doing right now to write this application. 

I have been an administrator on two vanilla servers before. I was mainly responsible for in-game issues, as well as the creative building and construction of server hubs. More of a moderator/designer role than anything on both occasions. I did not perform maintenance on server issues besides assigning commands and permissions to players.

I have played FTB Infinity Evolved and Tekkit Classic before. I am a quick learner and could adjust to whatever modpack I would need to focus on. The Tekkit that CraftersLand currently has is my strong suit.

The CraftersLand Tekkit server is the modpack that I have the most knowledge about and confidence with. Tekkit is the modpack I have spent the most time with by far, on and off multiplayer servers. 

I do not have one, but I am willing to use one. I also have the ability to take screenshots just as any other Minecraft or Windows user does.

I have always been an accountable leader throughout my life, but currently I hope to encourage and assist in the CraftersLand ecosystem and ensure players are enjoying their time. I would like to maintain the friendly and enjoyable server experience that I have had plenty of fun in so far! In the future I would like to be considered for a leadership role, but that is a discussion for another time. 
What suggestions would you like to see from us and how can you help us improve the server?: 

I think the harassment punishments under Rule 15 are potentially not strict enough, as a 4th offence is merely a 1 hour mute. I have been on enough to see harassment that wasn't truly taken care of, as once Deze, DaBe, or Zeth had left the server, harmful actions were continued from the aggressor. I want to help with ensuring everyone feels welcomed and relaxed on the server, and that CraftersLand won't stand for harassment. 
How much do you know about the helper rank? Elaborate: (permissions, usage, principle/concept): 

It is my understanding that a Helper is essentially the first line of defence for CraftersLand servers. A helper is responsible for the basic moderation of forums, discord, and in-game interactions. I do know a helper has the ability to mute players for various reasons, which goes a long way to improving the in-game environment on CraftersLand servers.
What knowledge do you have of how the staff operate today (communication, coordination, activity)?: 

I know that staff communicates quite frequently on discord and staff channels in-game. I believe Discord is the main avenue of communication because it allows staff to post images, short videos, and links for addressing issues. I also know that if there is a major issue that lower staff cannot handle, it gets passed up the ladder for high-up staff to take on. 

Scenarios

Collect evidence of the incident, and then confront the player and address the issue to them. Depending on staff rank, either give the appropriate punishment to the player or speak with higher staff who can handle the situation.

Refer the player to the server-specific technical support thread on the forums for an item refund request or inventory rollback request. There is also a technical support channel in Discord that the player could also seek assistance from.

Keep your cool, and do not get involved in ad hominem attacks. If their behavior is ridiculous, explain that to them. Be sure they are not breaking server rules as well. I've seen how calm Zethrindor handled a recent issue with a player, and he has set a great example for new and current staff. 

Politely tell the player that chat is English only, and if they want to speak the foreign language in private they can, but keep it out of chat. 

Thank you for your time and consideration! - Spring

1) Tekkit
2) 
3) 

4) 

5)

Basic Information

Name: 
Minecraft Username: donoskaro / void
Languages you speak: English
Country + Time Zone: United Kingdom / GMT
Discord Name and ID*:  donoskaro#9980

Simple Questions

How long have you been playing on the Crafter's Land servers?: Since October 2018
On average, how many hours do you play a day and during which part of the day?**: around 1.5
Have you read and understood the responsibilities of the position and permissions you receive with this rank?: Yes
On a scale from 1 to 10, 1 being Nothing and 10 Being Absolutely Everything, how well do you know the mods and contents of the Modpack?: 8

Complex Questions

What can you offer us if you were chosen?: A responsible, mature member of staff that has the best interest of players at heart and cares about improving the gaming experience for every single player.
Have you ever been banned and if so, why?: I have not.
A short description of your strengths and weaknesses: I would like to think that my main strengths include teamwork, leadership, and a strong satisfaction from assisting players in ways big and small. My teamwork and leadership strengths can be verified by my history of group projects I was a part of while attending my university course including organising a hackathon team. I would say that my biggest weakness would be perfectionism. At times, I have a tendency to make sure that things are done up to the highest possible standard and can sometimes loose track of time in doing so.
What is the one thing you can improve yourself upon?: I can definitely improve on my knowledge of the modpack to be able to help players with a wider range of problems and questions they may have. I am no way a so-called expert and still require more familiarisation especially in the areas of Galacticraft and Mystcraft.
What experience do you have as a staff member? Exemplify: I have been a staff member previously. Roles included being an administrator as well as a moderator however, these were quite a long time ago therefore I do not consider them as relevant for this application.
What other modpacks/gamemodes have you played? Elaborate: None.
Is there a mod in which you excel at, if so, which one and how?: Not sure, I would like to say that I am fairly good at most mods.
Do you have a screen recorder? Are you willing to download and use one?: Yes, I have a screen recording utility that I can easily turn on using a key combination.
Where do you see yourself as a Crafter's Land staff member in the future?: Currently, I am applying for the helper rank which would allow me to assist players in a number of ways however, in the future if I am deemed a worthy staff member, I would see myself at a higher rank as that would allow me to directly handle more complicated matters.
What suggestions would you like to see from us and how can you help us improve the server?: I am not sure if I understand this question properly however, I will do my best attempt at answering in the current form. From my understanding, this is asking about possible suggestions to the server. In terms of this, I would like to agree with Spring_Water’s suggestion about making the harassment punishments more stricter. A suggestion of my own would be to restore the blocked-off areas in spawn that include free anvils as well as the enchanting area.
How much do you know about the helper rank? Elaborate: (permissions, usage, principle/concept): Permissions are as listed in the first post (that is join full server, no afk kick, access staff channels, check others inventory and enderchest, check others balance, temp mute and unmute as well as check ban history). In terms of the overall concept of the helper rank, it is an introductory rank that eases a player in to the role of a CL staff member. It allows to verify the player’s commitment and suitability to the job while still giving them the ability to be of assistance to players in many situations.
What knowledge do you have of how the staff operate today (communication, coordination, activity)?: From my limited knowledge of this, I know that the server staff have their own dedicated Discord server which is the primary medium for discussing all staff related issues as well as requesting assistance or asking for advice from other staff members.

Scenarios

You see a player abusing a glitch, what do you do?: First of all, I would document this with the use of screenshots or a screen recording, as this would later serve as proof should the player deny his actions. I would then inform the player to stop doing what he is doing and talk with him to determine if maybe this was accidental (due to for example not knowing that this is in fact a glitch and not known behaviour). If the player refuses to co-operate or is clearly aware of the fact that he is abusing a glitch, I would escalate this issue by informing and passing the evidence to a higher ranked staff member that is more equipped to deal with this situation (such as having the ability to ban a player).
A player lost his items due to a server crash, what do you do?: If possible, I would try to refund the items if I have them in my base. Otherwise I would direct the player to create a thread using the appropriate template in the technical support section of the forum.
How would you handle a situation if you got targeted by trolls?: First of all, I would try to stay calm. I would inform the players to stop their actions and not get involved further. If it continues or if the situation extends to the trolls targeting other players I would ask them once again to stop, if not I would apply rule 15 to the situation making sure to collect evidence of the situation beforehand.
A player is speaking a a foreign language in chat, what do you do?: First of all, I would inform the player of the dedicated language channels and ask them to either use those or private messages and keep the global chat English only. If the player does not respond, for example due to a misunderstanding, I would attempt to use a tool such as Google Translate and send a translated version of the message via a PM.

I would like to thank you for taking your time to read this application and look forward to the outcomes of this application and the decision you will take, whatever that may be.

Many thanks,

- donoskaro

7 hours ago, Henk said:

finalCL.png

Permissions:
  Reveal hidden contents
Join full server.
No AFK Kick.
Check others balance.
Temp mute and Unmute.
Check ban history.

Requirements:
  Reveal hidden contents
- You must be mature when dealing with situations and fixing problems. Think before you act.
- Capability to speak and understanding English properly. (Knowledge of other langauge is also very useful)

As we grow to more servers it is hard to keep a constant uptime of application, so here we try a new format of applications where we categories the different servers. The categories will be:

This application is for Infinity Evolved, Tekkit, Skyfactory 2, Sky Adventures and Direwolf20 1.7. You can only be picked for one, so list your preferred server to staff. (The first one being most preferred, the last one being the least.)
1) Sky Adventures
2) 
3) 

4) 

5)

Basic Information

Name: Chelsea
Minecraft Username: gwcupcakes7511
Languages you speak: English
Country + Time Zone: UK/GMT
Discord Name and ID*: gwcupcakes7511 #5931

Simple Questions

How long have you been playing on the Crafter's Land servers?: 6 months
On average, how many hours do you play a day and during which part of the day?**: 2/3 hours afternoon to evening
On a scale from 1 to 10, 1 being Nothing and 10 Being Absolutely Everything, how well do you know the mods and contents of the Modpack?: 8

Complex Questions

What can you offer us if you were chosen?:  im very mature and responsible and im always happy to help out others
Have you ever been banned and if so, why?: never been banned and dont plan on being banned either.
A short description of your strengths and weaknesses: i like to think my strengths are being helpful and very friendly, i work well with others. i am always willing to learn.
What is the one thing you can improve yourself upon?  
What experience do you have as a staff member? Exemplify: i dont have any experience with being staff but i would do my best job at it.
What other modpacks/gamemodes have you played? Elaborate: direwolf20 1.1. Skyfactory 3
Is there a mod in which you excel at, if so, which one and how?: i dont think theres any mods i excel at but if i had to choose it would be tinkers due to knowing almost everything about it.
Do you have a screen recorder? Are you willing to download and use one?: i would be willing to download one 
Where do you see yourself as a Crafter's Land staff member in the future?: currently applying for helper so im able to assist alot more, in the furture i would like to see myself having a more helpfull role and being able to assist with more concerning matter's.
How much do you know about the helper rank? Elaborate: (permissions, usage, principle/concept): NO afk kicking, are able to check other players inventory and balance. can give player temp mute which can help make the sever better. helper rank is also there so players know they can ask for help if they need it.
What knowledge do you have of how the staff operate today (communication, coordination, activity)?: i know that the staff have their own chat where they are able to sort out any issuses. 

Scenarios

You see a player abusing a glitch, what do you do?: i would ask them to stop and if they continue i would then take a screenshot/video and then show a staff with a higher ranking. 
A player lost his items due to a server crash, what do you do?: i would try and help them get them missing items back and if i cant help them i would then get them to post of the forum for someone who is able to help out alot more.
How would you handle a situation if you got targeted by trolls?: i would stay clam and ask them nicely to stop, if they start to troll others i would then ask them again to stop and after that if they dont listen them i would mute them and inform another member of staff
A player is speaking a a foreign language in chat, what do you do?: i would ask them to keep global chat english only and also remind them that they can do /message or /cc to talk privately

*Mandatory

Please reply in BLUE

1) Sky Adventures
2) Tekkit
3) 

4) 

5) (#1 Continuum) 😥

Basic Information

Name: Martin
Minecraft Username: MMD
Languages you speak: Macedonian , Serbian , English
Country + Time Zone: Skopje GMT + 1
Discord Name and ID*: 👌Sadda 👌#8150

Simple Questions

How long have you been playing on the Crafter's Land servers?: Hard to remember but probably more than 4 years.
On average, how many hours do you play a day and during which part of the day?**: I play mostly during night time but i tend to play during daytime as well it's no issue.
During school days it depends shifts change 7am to 13pm and 13pm to 7pm but then at around 7:10 i go train basketball till like 9:30pm sometimes 10 if the coach lets us.
From first shift which is 7am to 13pm i can play as much as i want AFTER school for around 5-6 hours including breaks and as the second shift i can play from 7am to like 11-12am.

On a scale from 1 to 10, 1 being Nothing and 10 Being Absolutely Everything, how well do you know the mods and contents of the Modpack?: Sky Adventures 4/10 for tekkit i'd say a solid 10 just need to get back at it.

Complex Questions

What can you offer us if you were chosen?: Honest and new trusty staff buddy, friendly with everyone, and including languages.
Have you ever been banned and if so, why?: Yes i have been banned for 2 days from an old GM i can't remember his name it was due to a dupe bug i found and reported afterwards*, i have been also banned permanently which had been changed into a 30 day ban after requesting.
The permanent ban was from a spawn grief which i was on around that time i just didn't have anything to do with it but i did witness it, there were 7 guys 8 including me one of them is an ex-staff member and the others were players with ranks, i bragged on about it cause i thought no one would care which got me the ban.
If i did anything else i'd like to say sorry.

A short description of your strengths and weaknesses: I'm pretty active and can focus, but my English stutter is hard to understand with my accent.
What is the one thing you can improve yourself upon?: My Vocabulary and my teamwork communication.
What experience do you have as a staff member? Exemplify: I've been staff on Garry's Mod servers some Modded Minecraft servers and i have staffed CL Continuum for a short amount of time due to my fault that i forgot to add the Permanent Ban that i got which was pretty stupid of me to do so.
What other modpacks/gamemodes have you played? Elaborate: Continuum, All the mods, VoltZ, SkyFactory, 

Is there a mod in which you excel at, if so, which one and how?: Applied Energistics, i just love the mod that lets you craft a computer with a lot of storage and you can also store bases inside them including items and cool buildings you can show off that are saved in the drives.
Do you have a screen recorder? Are you willing to download and use one?: Yes i do own one and i'll download another one if suggested.
Where do you see yourself as a Crafter's Land staff member in the future?: A great trusted staff member hopefully.
What suggestions would you like to see from us and how can you help us improve the server?: More events including staff and players, and changes of shops and more communication between players.
How much do you know about the helper rank? Elaborate: (permissions, usage, principle/concept): You're a new to staff and gotta start off with the basics you get the commands which are warning players , temporary muting players , inventory spy , more information on the /seen which gives you more info than a normal player would see, access to any staff channel and of course you gotta be responsible and act mature.
You gotta have basic knowledge of the rules, and understand the situations and what you should do.

What knowledge do you have of how the staff operate today (communication, coordination, activity)?: There's a lot of communication on and activity i assume the same as coordination. There's an exception on some staff who are inactive for some period of time and of course that has an explanation for why they're inactive.

Scenarios

You see a player abusing a glitch, what do you do?: I record the situation of him abusing the glitch, if it were a dupe glitch i would warn him with a Rule #2 1st Offense as well as request his base to be deleted as stated in rules.
If the player were to abuse and explain the glitch i would warn him for Rule#19 1st Offense issue the ban and update the punishment record.
I would post the video proof in the main discord channel of the server it was recorded on as well as saving it.

A player lost his items due to a server crash, what do you do?: Since i cannot refund him as a staff member which is lower than the mod rank i guide him to the forums to where he could request his items or request a rollback of his inventory to a previous time all with following the templates.

( I would still do this even if higher mod rank just to confirm and make sure it's all correct and secure )
How would you handle a situation if you got targeted by trolls?: I would screenshot the player in case things go bad to worse but i would ignore them mainly and let them talk i would as well ask as why they would hate me so much and what the reason was if it were something that i did i would suggest that they report me but if they started to insulting me or anyone else i would warn them with Rule #15 1st Offense which is harassing a staff member if it were continuous i would issue a 2nd Offense on Rule #15 and temporary jail them and mute them with the recommended time period.
If it were threats to the server i would issue a Rule #12 1st Offense and report this to higher staffed members ( managers ) to deal with the players threat and behaviour as a low ranked staff member i have to report anything that is THREATENING THE SERVER or PLAYERS including STAFF to higher ranked staff members.

A player is speaking a a foreign language in chat, what do you do?: If it were spam i would warn the player for Rule #7 1st Offense issue a warning and try to get a hold of the player via whisper commands and i suggest to him that he uses either Local Chat, Whisper, Clan Chat or Discord chat.
If the player wasn't able to understand me i would get a hold of someone who could understand ( or i would use a translation application ) that could help with this current situation.
Players are an option too it's great to have players who co-work with staff at the same time.

( I would like to say sorry for my previous application that i messed up badly )

Edited by MMD
Time / Extra Msg / Edit

1) Skyfactory 2

Basic Information

Name: Vasilis Marougkas
Minecraft Username:  eytixis
Languages you speak: Greek, English
Country + Time Zone: Greece, UTC +2
Discord Name and ID*: eytixis#0813
Do you have a microphone?: yes

Simple Questions

Can you join the forums everyday?: yes
How long have you been playing on the Crafter's Land servers?: 4 years
On average, how many hours do you play a day and during which part of the day?**: About 4 hours at evening (+noon on weekends)
Have you read and understood the responsibilities of the position and permissions you receive with this rank?: yes
On a scale from 1 to 10, 1 being Nothing and 10 Being Absolutely Everything, how well do you know the mods and contents of the Modpack?: 9

Complex Questions

What can you offer us if you were chosen?: I will try my best to help the community
Have you ever been banned and if so, why?: I haven't been banned
A short description of your strengths and weaknesses: I have been playing in this server for a while, so i have some experience about the modpack and the way the server should work. However i can't realize my own weaknesses.
What is the one thing you can improve yourself upon?: I am not well aware of my weaknesses but i will try my best to get rid of them.
What experience do you have as a staff member? Exemplify: I was admin at an old network called Phiradin
What other modpacks/gamemodes have you played? Elaborate: Skyfactory (1, 2, 2.5, 3), IE, Space Astronomy 2, Tekkit, Resonant Rise 3
Is there a mod in which you excel at, if so, which one and how?: Applied energistics 2. I have used it a lot in almost every modpack i have played.
Do you have a screen recorder? Are you willing to download and use one?: Yes
Where do you see yourself as a Crafter's Land staff member in the future?: as a staff member i guess.
What suggestions would you like to see from us and how can you help us improve the server?: I don't think that currently the server needs something to be improved. However i hope i will be able to help solving problems and get it even better.
How much do you know about the helper rank? Elaborate: (permissions, usage, principle/concept): Both usage and concept can be considered as a helping rank for both the players of the server, but also for the server staff. The permissions are simple and allow the helper to get some player info, like inventory so he can check in case of bug abusing, without allowing him to enforce the rules with actions like banning the players.
What knowledge do you have of how the staff operate today (communication, coordination, activity)?: Staff should be active enough, so they can be able to help players that have some problem. They shouldn't be aggressive to players, instead they should be communicating with the players

Scenarios

You see a player abusing a glitch, what do you do?: First i would warn him in chat, then if he kept to it i would report him to the higher staff.
A player lost his items due to a server crash, what do you do?: If i can't help him myself, i would suggest him to make a rollback or refund request according to the templates on forum.
How would you handle a situation if you got targeted by trolls?: Since there is protection on the server, they would most likely abuse bugs to be able to troll, so i would report them to the higher staff.
A player is speaking a a foreign language in chat, what do you do?: I would try to explain him that only english is allowed in public and trade chats (and help him get to local and private if he doesn't know). If he insists i would warn or mute him, according to the rules.

This application is for  Tekkit and Direwolf20 1.7.
1) Direwolf20 1.7
2) Tekkit

Basic Information

Name: Floria Serban
Minecraft Username: Urss333
Languages you speak: Romania
Country + Time Zone: Romania, (UTC+02:00) Athens, Bucharest
Discord Name and ID*: urss333 #3296
Do you have a microphone?:  Yes

Simple Questions

Can you join the forums everyday?: Yes
How long have you been playing on the Crafter's Land servers?: 3 years
On average, how many hours do you play a day and during which part of the day?**: 1.5-3 hr, morning, afternoon, depends how my shift ends at work.
Have you read and understood the responsibilities of the position and permissions you receive with this rank?: Yes
On a scale from 1 to 10, 1 being Nothing and 10 Being Absolutely Everything, how well do you know the mods and contents of the Modpack?: 7 and still learning quickly

Complex Questions

What can you offer us if you were chosen?: Chat/Player support.
Have you ever been banned and if so, why?: No
A short description of your strengths and weaknesses: My strenghts is patience and understanding, my weaknesses is giving a player to many chances.
What is the one thing you can improve yourself upon?: In real life maybe my time, in game hmm lets see my knowledge about the different mod packs.
What experience do you have as a staff member? Exemplify: I got like 1-2 year exp playing on tekkit and ftb when the server was born i was and old moderator on craftersland. P.S Maybe this nicks will ring a bell to the old buddys if they are still here Miyume, Banana, Dwarfel, Vlad10...
What other modpacks/gamemodes have you played? Elaborate: Tekkit/Skyblock/Ftb.
Is there a mod in which you excel at, if so, which one and how?: Maybe tekkit and Ftb, i don't know if i excel but i know i'm a good learned so i will research if i don't know something.
Do you have a screen recorder? Are you willing to download and use one?: No and Maybe
Where do you see yourself as a Crafter's Land staff member in the future?: Maybe an Admin.
What suggestions would you like to see from us and how can you help us improve the server?: Some kind of events will be nice.
How much do you know about the helper rank? Elaborate: (permissions, usage, principle/concept): Well you get acces to some commands that helps you rezolve conflicts and help players if the game bugged or something else happend, i know that you must use this commands mature and whit no self interest.
What knowledge do you have of how the staff operate today (communication, coordination, activity)?: I don't have this knowledge yet, but when i needet support i saw that the staff was communicating via discord or maybe msg, and if they diden't have the rank that needed for the problem they most likely contacted a higher rank.

Scenarios

You see a player abusing a glitch, what do you do?: Report that glitch to and admin or higher staff member with perm to do something about that banned item or reset the terrain something like that and i will warn the player to spot the glitch, first think i will confiscate the dub items or the item and if he dosen't stop i will tem banned him if i got acces to that command :)
A player lost his items due to a server crash, what do you do?: I will refer to him to go to the forum and make a reimburse request, and if i got the rank i will tell him to get me a print screen of what he lost and i will give it to him, if he dosen't have the printscreen i will investigate and make a decision.
How would you handle a situation if you got targeted by trolls?: Well that depends of the trolls trolls... like if they spam chat or other players i will give them warning and if those dosen't work i will mute them. And the base trolls i think that is kinda imposible if you got a town established.
A player is speaking a a foreign language in chat, what do you do?: Refer to him to the other channels and tell him that main chat is only english, if he dosen't understand i will search the language that he speaks and google it, then i will be like "main chat only english please change channels" :)

1) Tekkit
2) (Anything else can be learned by request)
3) 

4) 

5)

Basic Information

Name: Sean
Minecraft Username: SaxAttack24
Languages you speak: English, basic Spanish
Country + Time Zone: USA, (UTC-6:00)
Discord Name and ID*: SaxAttack24#6179
Do you have a microphone?: I can set one up if necessary

Simple Questions

Can you join the forums every day?: Yes
How long have you been playing on the Crafter's Land servers?: Just over 2 months
On average, how many hours do you play a day and during which part of the day?**: 1 to 3 hours a day, time of day varies.
On a scale from 1 to 10, 1 being Nothing and 10 Being Absolutely Everything, how well do you know the mods and contents of the Modpack?: 8/10 (there are only a couple mods that I haven't used much)

Complex Questions

What can you offer us if you were chosen?: Attentiveness to the various issues and concerns that show up while playing on a server. I'm professional and friendly, and willing to help anyone who needs it.
Have you ever been banned and if so, why?: No
A short description of your strengths and weaknesses: I tend to keep to myself and avoid confrontation while playing, which is perhaps both a strength and weakness. 
What is the one thing you can improve yourself upon?: Related to the above question, I could definitely make myself more available to players on the server, and to converse more with people.
What experience do you have as a staff member? Exemplify: I have never been a staff member, but I do my best to help people on the server (without overstepping).
What other modpacks/gamemodes have you played? Elaborate: Basically only Tekkit, but I've played various versions of it over the course of a few years. I've dabbled a little in Voltz back in the day, as well as good ol' Vanilla.
Is there a mod in which you excel at, if so, which one and how?: I'm pretty proficient at ComputerCraft -- probably better than most (although someone with extensive programming experience would be better than me). I tend to go in-depth to every mod I use, so I know most mods in the Tekkit pack down pretty well.
Do you have a screen recorder? Are you willing to download and use one?: I do not, but I could get one if it becomes necessary to my position.
Where do you see yourself as a Crafter's Land staff member in the future?: I'd like to do whatever I can to help out, staff position or not, within my abilities and availability.
What suggestions would you like to see from us and how can you help us improve the server?: In all honesty, probably the best-managed server I have ever played on.  The only thing I notice regularly is the number of crashes. I'm not always sure if they're server-wide crashes or just local ones, but they happen fairly frequently. There are also a few regular players who, while they don't inherently break rules, are nothing more than menaces. There may not be any real reasons to ban them, but they only bring problems and hate to the server, which is not something I would imagine a server such as Crafter's Land wants to support.
How much do you know about the helper rank? Elaborate: (permissions, usage, principle/concept): I read the descriptions and understand the position well.
What knowledge do you have of how the staff operate today (communication, coordination, activity)?: Not much, but I am always impressed by the maturity and professionalism that the staff shows when dealing with issues. I don't witness any disagreements between staff members, and the rules are enforced pretty similarly across the board. I notice staff online much of the time, and that they are attentive to players on the server.

Scenarios

You see a player abusing a glitch, what do you do?: Report immediately to an admin and let that person take it from there.
A player lost his items due to a server crash, what do you do?: Refer him or her to the online forums, specifically the reimbursement request form.
How would you handle a situation if you got targeted by trolls?: I will do everything in my power to deal with the situation, but I recognize that there are positions higher than mine that are more equipped to deal with certain situations.
A player is speaking a foreign language in chat, what do you do?: Kindly remind him or her to speak only English in global chat. If the language barrier is considerable, I will do my best to converse with him or her and communicate the rules about English in global chat.

*Mandatory

On 2/8/2019 at 9:24 AM, Henk said:

finalCL.png

Permissions:
  Reveal hidden contents
Join full server.
No AFK Kick.
Check others balance.
Temp mute and Unmute.
Check ban history.

Requirements:
  Reveal hidden contents

1) Tekkit
2) 
3) 

4) 

5)

Basic Information

Name: Joseph M. Brito
Minecraft Username: Jbrito10
Languages you speak: English, Portuguese, Spanish
Country + Time Zone: United States + Eastern time zone
Discord Name and ID*: JoeBrito/joebrito10

Simple Questions

How long have you been playing on the Crafter's Land servers?: 1 month
On average, how many hours do you play a day and during which part of the day?**: 10 Hours, Morning and Night
On a scale from 1 to 10, 1 being Nothing and 10 Being Absolutely Everything, how well do you know the mods and contents of the Modpack?: 10

Complex Questions

What can you offer us if you were chosen?: I think I can offer a variety of good qualities to the server but, the main three that I think will benefit the server the most are maturity, knowledge, and energy. I will bring maturity to the server because of my experience in life and my experience on tekkit. Plus I have been staff on multiple servers before ranging from small to even large servers. I've also owned a successful server but had to close it because  of lack of time. I am 20 years old and consider myself a very mature and responsible individual. This will ensure that I don't abuse my powers and help me use the power of helper both wisely and maximize my efficiency. Also, I have been playing tekkie for over 10 years so I know a lot about the mods included in tekkit which will help me assist players who may be new to tekkit or are trying to figure out how to do something. I'm currently attending a 4 year university so I am an educated individual and, which gives me the ability to learn and figure things out. This is an important quality to have because being staff has a lot of new responsibilities the regular player isn't use to having and tekkit is a complicated mod pack with a lot of aspects to it so the ability to learn and figure it out helps having a total knowledge to everything on tekkit. Lastly, I've been on this server for about a month and I feel like I bring a lot of fresh and good energy to the server. Whenever the servers chat is dry I make a point to try to start conversation with other players to start dialog and raise the energy on the server. 
Have you ever been banned and if so, why?: No, I have never been banned
A short description of your strengths and weaknesses: My strengths include experience on tekkit and being staff on other servers, the time frame I play on the server usually never have staff online so I can help expand the time frame staff are online because of the times i usually play at. My weakness is how long I've been on the server because I've only been on for a month. But, of the flip side I have already learned all the server rules and understand how this server works so I think my weakness is very small.

What is the one thing you can improve yourself upon?: One thing I can improve upon myself is how I word my sentences to make them easier for players to understand me when I'm describing something that is complex.
 What experience do you have as a staff member? Exemplify: I have been staff on 3 large servers (2 were regular minecraft, 1 was tekkit) I was a moderator on 2 of them and an Admin one 1. Im very knowledgable on commands and responsibilities of staff members. I also owned a fairly successful server so I know how servers work inside and out.
What other modpacks/gamemodes have you played? Elaborate: Tekkit Classic, Tekkit. Tekkit is my favorite and only mod packs I've played which makes me very experienced and knowledgable in them. 
Is there a mod in which you excel at, if so, which one and how?: I excel in Tekkit because it is the main mod pack Ive ever played and I've played it for about 10 years now so I have a lot of experience in it.
Do you have a screen recorder? Are you willing to download and use one?: I do not have one right now but I am willing to download one and use one. 
Where do you see yourself as a Crafter's Land staff member in the future?:I hope to be a GM in the future. I like to dream big and for me achieving that rank will be fulfilling for me and will surly improve the server. 

What suggestions would you like to see from us and how can you help us improve the server?: I would like the server to have a map reset clock at spawn so new players know when map whips are. I think it would be pretty devastating for a player to join the server and put a lot of time into it and then later that same month they joined everything gets reset.
How much do you know about the helper rank? Elaborate: (permissions, usage, principle/concept): I know that helper's job is to assist players who need help, keep the chat clean, and make sure players aren't cheating. They can also join full servers and not get kicked for being afk, check  inventories, chests, and balances. They also can access staff chat rooms. 
What knowledge do you have of how the staff operate today (communication, coordination, activity)?: I know that staff communicate on discord and try to have at least one staff member on at all time and manage the server as fairly as possible.

Scenarios

You see a player abusing a glitch, what do you do?: I would warn them to stop doing the glitch as it can be enforced with a ban and, if they continue to doing it report them to a staff member that has the power to ban. If the glitching they are doing is very serious I will report them immediately.
A player lost his items due to a server crash, what do you do?: I would apologize to them and see if I can help them craft the items they lost (legitimately i would never spawn in items). If i can't I'd refer them to the reimbursement request form.
How would you handle a situation if you got targeted by trolls?: I would ask the trolls to stop but, as long as they aren't breaking any rules I would give them no reactions or attention because that is what the seek and feed off of.
A player is speaking a a foreign language in chat, what do you do?: I would remind them to only speak english in global chat and If they aren't speaking one of the three languages I speak I would see if anyone on the server can translate what they are saying or use google translate to try to communicate.

*Mandatory

Please reply in BLUE

1) Tekkit
2) 
3) 

4) 

5)

Basic Information

Name:
Andreas Krusager

Minecraft Username: 
AndreasLK

Languages you speak: 
English and Danish and a little Norwegian 
Country + Time Zone: 
Denmark GMT+1

Discord Name and ID*: 
Das Luftwaffel#2178

Yes

Simple Questions

Yes

I've been playing on the crafter's land server for about 3 or 4 years

I can useually play from 15:00 to 20
:00 (3pm to 8pm) for each day except tuesaday, and i am able to do even more hours if required.
Do note : The timecodes are in local time.

Yes, as a helper i don't only repsrecent the helpers i repsrecent the network as a whole.

Complex Questions

I can offer You an active staff with common scences and experience in helping the community
I have never been banned, always followed the rules

I am very good at giving everyone in a Discussions a fair chance, and the possibilty to speak, but sometimes exclude myself in the process
I think i can improve on my laziness 
I have worked for a couple of danish servers and staff has always liked me.

I've played some alot of Attack of the B-Team and i've played a bit of 
I have many hours in Thermal Expansion and galacticraft and basically know the mods from top to bottom.
I own OBS wich is a screen recording software and are willing to store up to 500gb of footage if needed
Let'
s see
I think the shop prices are unrealisticly high and should be lowered.

I don't actually know that much, i did of course read the permissions and are not planning to abuse any of them.

I do not know how you're coordination is   but i do know that the staff team in general are very active both on server on forum and on discord

Scenarios

I give him a warning to stop abusing the glitch, and if it's a server based glitched i try to get it fixed ASAP. If the player does not stop, i would have to give him a short ban/jail time for the abuse of the glitch
Ask about how it happended and events before that, to establish a story. often from the context of a story and how the story seems you can tell if they're lying

I am very good at withstanding trolls and basically ignoring people spamming to me or trying to insult me.

I tell him in english to only use english in the global chat, and if he dosn't understand i will try to find out wich language he uses and try to speak to him in that language to stop. (using prefferebly using google translate, it's not perfect but it works for getting the message across.)

*Mandatory

1) Tekkit
2) Tekkit
3) 

4) 

5)

Name: Nikita Ott
Minecraft Username: UHCGamer_
Languages you speak: German,English and Russian
Country + Time Zone: GMT: 1:00+ [Germany]
Discord Name and ID*: UHCGAMER_ #0278
Do you have a microphone?: Not anymore but in the Future

Simple Questions

Can you join the forums everyday?: yes i can but some days im to busy to do it because of School time 
How long have you been playing on the Crafter's Land servers?: 29 Hours
On average, how many hours do you play a day and during which part of the day?**: 1-4 Hours its random
Have you read and understood the responsibilities of the position and permissions you receive with this rank?: Yes i do and its my responcibility if i make mistakes
On a scale from 1 to 10, 1 being Nothing and 10 Being Absolutely Everything, how well do you know the mods and contents of the Modpack?: 6-7

Complex Questions

What can you offer us if you were chosen?: Helping Players if they need help or if they have some questions 
Have you ever been banned and if so, why?: No i never been banned on this server
A short description of your strengths and weaknesses: strengths are some modpacks at this modpack and weakness are modpacks i dont ever played but i played a lot of modpacks
What is the one thing you can improve yourself upon?: i played this modpack for a long time and i play singleplayer too to look for new things i can build 
What experience do you have as a staff member? Exemplify: The staff needs to be respectful and they cant swear on global chat [better you cant swear ''its a rule''] 
What other modpacks/gamemodes have you played? Elaborate: Voidpack 2 Skyblock, Official Crafting Dead, All The Lucky Blocks, Hexxit, Tekxit 3, and other ones like pokécraft
Is there a mod in which you excel at, if so, which one and how?: yes Applied Energistics and Big Reactors
Do you have a screen recorder? Are you willing to download and use one?: i use OBS and Gyazo[for screenshots]
Where do you see yourself as a Crafter's Land staff member in the future?: i think i only want to play on Tekkit because this modpack i play a lot :D
What suggestions would you like to see from us and how can you help us improve the server?: I want that the server crashes really rarely and not every 5 mins and do something about it if i can
How much do you know about the helper rank? Elaborate: (permissions, usage, principle/concept): they have almoust every perms on the server but i cant give any players creative things or give him things from the Creative inventory
What knowledge do you have of how the staff operate today (communication, coordination, activity)?: they doing his best to answer right away and do something about it if some1 helping one

Scenarios

You see a player abusing a glitch, what do you do?: want to talk with him and tell hin that he dont use it anymore but still getting a temp-ban of breaking the rules and i telling the mods or Admins that the guy here found a glitch
A player lost his items due to a server crash, what do you do?: tell him to do the Item refund at the Forum and ask him how and why the things are gone due a server crash
How would you handle a situation if you got targeted by trolls?: verry chilled and relaxed and telling them to stop it if they are to wild and you cant handle the trolls
A player is speaking a a foreign language in chat, what do you do?: telling him that the Global Chat is only in English and other languages are not allowed at the global chat and tell them to do it in Private Massages '' /msg [player]''

*Mandatory

1) Tekkit
2) 
3) 

4) 

5)

Basic Information

Name: Iver.
Minecraft Username: Thejoikabolla.
Languages you speak: Norwegian and English.
Country + Time Zone: norway CET.
Discord Name and ID*: Russianhacker#8869
Do you have a microphone?: Yes but i prefer not using it.

Simple Questions

Can you join the forums everyday?: I can join the forums mostly. Sometimes not sometimes maybe.
How long have you been playing on the Crafter's Land servers?: Ive been playing for about 1 or 2 years.
On average, how many hours do you play a day and during which part of the day?**: i mostly play from 15:00 to 22:00 everyday.
Have you read and understood the responsibilities of the position and permissions you receive with this rank?: I fully understand the responsibilites from the rank i will get.

Complex Questions

What can you offer us if you were chosen?: I can offer great communication and i would help people that need help in the community.
Have you ever been banned and if so, why?: I was banned for rule 4 (No sale/gifting of creatively influenced items to members outside of your town) 13:39:19 03/10/17 (the rules back then was a little diffrent then what it is now.
A short description of your strengths and weaknesses: I would say the only weaknesses i have are that i swear a little and i can get easily triggered.
What is the one thing you can improve yourself upon?: If i get accepted i could imporve myself on not swearing and be more friendly in the community.
What experience do you have as a staff member? Exemplify: I dont have alot of experience but ive staffed on my friends server that had 15 players on a daily basis.
What other modpacks/gamemodes have you played? Elaborate: Hexxit, Sky factory 1, 2, 3, FTB infinity and Evolved.
Is there a mod in which you excel at, if so, which one and how?: I have alot of experience with Thermenal expansion and Applied energistics.
Do you have a screen recorder? Are you willing to download and use one?: I have a screen recorder made by Streamlabs.
Where do you see yourself as a Crafter's Land staff member in the future?: I see myself as a good trusted admin that would help anyone with anything.
What suggestions would you like to see from us and how can you help us improve the server?: I see the server crashes alot. And i think the shop prices are ridiculous.
How much do you know about the helper rank? Elaborate: (permissions, usage, principle/concept): I dont know much about the permissions but im not going to abuse them.
What knowledge do you have of how the staff operate today (communication, coordination, activity)?: I dont have alot of knowledge but i do know that the staff team is very active.

Scenarios

You see a player abusing a glitch, what do you do?: I would warn them and tell him to stop.
A player lost his items due to a server crash, what do you do?: I would say them to apply for a rollback on the forums.
How would you handle a situation if you got targeted by trolls?: I would ignore them.
A player is speaking a a foreign language in chat, what do you do?: Tell them to speak english or go in another channel.

5)tekkit 

Basic Information

Name: 

danny
Minecraft Username: 

1998hotrod
Languages you speak: 

english
Country + Time Zone: 

USA ccentral time zone 
Discord Name and ID*: 

hotrod 

yes 

Simple Questions

i can 

id say like maby 1 1/2 years  i belive 

depends on my work and schooling  change wekely  but normaly 5-15 a week 

yes 

Complex Questions

a extra set of eyes and mod knolage 

not yet 

i am not strong in the coding life or in computercraft  i am strong in most of the mods 

the way i interact with outher players 

none 

tekkit clasic tekkit lite  the hungergames  and sky blocks 

i excell at the appliyed entergesticks mod 
i have obs 

a helper for now till i get a feal for it 

a sort of mining world so people dont destroy the main world with quarry holes 

not much really 

communicate in a verry orginised order 

Scenarios

warn them and if they dont stop take action 

tell them to make a form post  about this insident 

just kind of ignore them if they cant harm the outhers in the server or the server myself its not a real problum 

ask them to speak in english 

1) Infinity Evolved
2) 
3) 

4) 

5)

Basic Information

Name: Luka
Minecraft Username: Lukanmtnsss
Languages you speak: English, Russian, Ukrainian and a bit of German.
Country + Time Zone: Germany GMT +1
Discord Name and ID*: Buzzer#1970

Simple Questions

Can you join the forums everyday?: I can do that unless I am not home for the whole day.
How long have you been playing on the Crafter's Land servers?: For around 2 months
On average, how many hours do you play a day and during which part of the day?**: From 16:00 to 21:00. Sometimes might play around 3 hours or more. Minimum each day would be 2 hours. I have a lot of other work to do so i'm quite busy, but i'll try to get on as much as i can.
Have you read and understood the responsibilities of the position and permissions you receive with this rank?: Yes I have.
On a scale from 1 to 10, 1 being Nothing and 10 Being Absolutely Everything, how well do you know the mods and contents of the Modpack?: 7-8. I know most of the mods pretty well but I am not an expert on all of them.

Complex Questions

What can you offer us if you were chosen?: I am usually very helpful on the server when online. When somebody asks a question or for help, most of the time i'll help them. I really enjoy helping people.
Have you ever been banned and if so, why?: No i have not been banned nor muted.
A short description of your strengths and weaknesses: Weaknesses: Not being online at all times (have a lot of work), Not an expert on all the mods.
Strengths: I am moderate at most of the mods. I like helping people. I'm always aware of chat.

Teach myself about more of the complex mods like bees to be able to help more people
What experience do you have as a staff member? Exemplify: I was never staff on a MC server but i have been staff on numerous occasions on discord servers. However, I am a quick learner and i can learn about being an MC staff moderately fast. 
What other modpacks/gamemodes have you played? Elaborate: I mostly played mods on single player and made them custom (download a bunch of popular mods and play those). I also played a lot of survival/skyblock semi-vanilla servers.
Is there a mod in which you excel at, if so, which one and how?: I would say the tech mods are the ones I really enjoy doing and am most effective in. Thermal Dynamics/Foundation/Expansion are mods that i excel in because i know how to make things work efficiently. 
Do you have a screen recorder? Are you willing to download and use one?: Yes i have one.
Where do you see yourself as a Crafter's Land staff member in the future?: I would love to get to GM. I know it would take a lot of effort and time, but i am willing to put in the effort.
What suggestions would you like to see from us and how can you help us improve the server?: I can help improve the server by suggesting ideas to the higher-tier staff to make the server more enjoyable for the players.
How much do you know about the helper rank? Elaborate: (permissions, usage, principle/concept): They mostly help people out while playing the game themselves. They can have access to staff servers, check ban history and mute/temp-mute people.
What knowledge do you have of how the staff operate today (communication, coordination, activity)?: I know that they frequently help people in discord. I think discord is a very efficient way to help people because staff can send pictures/links to help people with their issues.

Scenarios

You see a player abusing a glitch, what do you do?: I would collect evidence of the issue and check their history. Then I would send all the information to higher rank staff so they can ban him for 2 days (if it is first offense)
A player lost his items due to a server crash, what do you do?: I would refer them to the server forums to get a refund request.
How would you handle a situation if you got targeted by trolls?: I would keep it all professional and if they start insulting me i would refer to the rules and kick and warn them. If the keep on going i would warn and mute for 1 hour.
A player is speaking a a foreign language in chat, what do you do?: I tell them that they are not allowed to speak any language except for English in the main chat and that they can speak in private messages.

1)Network server

2)Network server

3)Tekkit

4)Infinyty envolved

5)Direwolf

Basic Information

Name: Luis Fabrizxio Saavedra Castro
Minecraft Username: XxKenpachixX
Languages you speak: spanish and inglish
Country + Time Zone: GMT-5 Perú
Discord Name and ID*: AuquenidoSama#7543
Do you have a microphone?: no , I have a cell phone

Simple Questions

Can you join the forums everyday?: yes
How long have you been playing on the Crafter's Land servers?: 1 year
On average, how many hours do you play a day and during which part of the day?**: Game 8 hours from monday to saturday
Have you read and understood the responsibilities of the position and permissions you receive with this rank?: I read it and I understand the position that is taken when having the rank
On a scale from 1 to 10, 1 being Nothing and 10 Being Absolutely Everything, how well do you know the mods and contents of the Modpack?: I do not understand the mod pack very well but if know how it is used most

Complex Questions

What can you offer us if you were chosen?: a possible donation 3 euros , and maintain order in the server, according to my rank
Have you ever been banned and if so, why?: 1 , time for illegal items, trying to return but my intention was not clear and they banned me
A short description of your strengths and weaknesses: Strengths: I do not have sentimental relationships and i have a wide languaje for discussions

Weaknesses: study and family , I dont have permission for more 9 hours on the computer

What experience do you have as a staff member? Exemplify: I was staff member at the universocraft they withdrew my rank due to inactivyty
What other modpacks/gamemodes have you played? Elaborate: I have not played another mod , the thaumcrafy
Is there a mod in which you excel at, if so, which one and how?: In none , I have basic knowledge of mod anything else
Do you have a screen recorder? Are you willing to download and use one?:  If i have but need another side dowload with pleasure
Where do you see yourself as a Crafter's Land staff member in the future?: I hope to become moderator at least, but if can get more
What suggestions would you like to see from us and how can you help us improve the server?: Implement games , and I control the servers acording my rank
How much do you know about the helper rank? Elaborate: (permissions, usage, principle/concept): What is necessary to be able to function with total perfection
What knowledge do you have of how the staff operate today (communication, coordination, activity)?: No , but i will inform in the best way

Scenarios

You see a player abusing a glitch, what do you do?: Recording , to make sure , then stop it whit /freez command , the ban it according to the bug abuse to know the time to your ban
A player lost his items due to a server crash, what do you do?: To see what objetc it was able to obtain in , to know if to kwon if to replenish it
How would you handle a situation if you got targeted by trolls?: If they use tpakill to stop them , if they use obscene language to expel them with a maximum of 3 warning before the ban
A player is speaking a a foreign language in chat, what do you do?: Use a translator if I do not Know your language, so I can help you in your doubts

1) Sky Adventures :)
2) 
3) 

4) 

5)

Basic Information

Name:  Dillon
Minecraft Username: _Dillon_
Languages you speak: English, slight Spanish
Country + Time Zone: America, EST
Discord Name and ID*: _Dillon_

Simple Questions

Can you join the forums everyday?: Yep
How long have you been playing on the Crafter's Land servers?: 1-2 months
On average, how many hours do you play a day and during which part of the day?**: 4 hours after 5 PM mostly
On a scale from 1 to 10, 1 being Nothing and 10 Being Absolutely Everything, how well do you know the mods and contents of the Modpack?: 7.5

Complex Questions

What can you offer us if you were chosen?: I can offer a helpful and supportive staff member that will handle situations with delicateness but also strictness at the same time.
Have you ever been banned and if so, why?: Yes, because the mod thought i was xraying when i honestly wasn't

Strengths:

Nice and very easygoing, also i am always aware of chat and can help someone if they ask

Weaknesses:

I can get very angry if someone insults me for not knowing something
What is the one thing you can improve yourself upon?: I could become calmer in the situations where someone insults me.
What experience do you have as a staff member? Exemplify: I was a mod on one of my previous servers, also i have created and managed my own server about 2 years ago for about a year.
What other modpacks/gamemodes have you played? Elaborate: I've played tons of modpacks, i have been modding minecraft since i was about 10 and i always have enjoyed the aspect of playing something new and exciting with every new modpack i chose.
Is there a mod in which you excel at, if so, which one and how?:  I excel in Blood Magic, Botania, and Thaumcraft. They are my three favorite mods.
Do you have a screen recorder? Are you willing to download and use one?: I have one but i haven't really tried to use it but if i need to i can figure it out.
Where do you see yourself as a Crafter's Land staff member in the future?: I see myself on the server enjoying myself with all of the wonderful people that join the server and just having a good time.
What suggestions would you like to see from us and how can you help us improve the server?: Honestly i like the server how it is, there is nothing wrong with it and i cant think of anything off the top of my head to improve.
How much do you know about the helper rank? Elaborate: (permissions, usage, principle/concept): They help people out while enjoying playing themselves, if someone has a problem they help them to the best of their ability. Also, they have the ability to muse someone if they are breaking the chat rules, and they can also see ban history.
What knowledge do you have of how the staff operate today (communication, coordination, activity)?: Not much but i do know that they are very kind on my server.

Scenarios

You see a player abusing a glitch, what do you do?: I give them a warning and if they don't stop i report it to a higher mod or in the staff channel and let the other staff decide what should be executed.
A player lost his items due to a server crash, what do you do?: I tell him/her to fill out a Refund Request and let the higher up mods that can do fulfill the request do their work. Also apologize for the inconvenience.
How would you handle a situation if you got targeted by trolls?:  If it was someone just saying something rude or vulgar i would just simply mute him/her, If it was breaking the chat rules, If not i would just ignore it.
A player is speaking a a foreign language in chat, what do you do?: I would do my best to translate and tell them only English in the main chat, but if they wanted to private message me they could and i would do my best to translate and help,