Henk

[Status: Closed] REV, DW1.12 and CONT Helper Recruitment

finalCL.png

Pay attention to the new server categories, as it affects this and future applications.

Permissions:

Join full server.
No AFK Kick.
Access to Staff Channels.
Can check others inventory and enderchest.
Check others balance.
Temp mute and Unmute.
Check ban history.

Requirements:

- Atleast 8 hours of server activity per week.
- Join the forums at least once a day.
- Knowledge of your server's modpack.
- You must be mature when dealing with situations and fixing problems. Think before you act.
- Excellent knowledge of the server rules.
- Capability to speak and understanding English properly. (Knowledge of other langauge is also very useful)

As we grow to more servers it is hard to keep a constant uptime of application, so here we try a new format of applications where we categories the different servers. The categories will be:

• "Sponge"¬†Which will refer to our¬†Revelation, Direwolf20 1.12 and Continuum server.
  • "Bukkit" Which will refer to our Tekkit,, Infinity Evolved and Direwolf20 1.7.10
  • "Sky" Which will refer to our Skyfactory 3, Skyfactory 2.5 and Sky Adventures..
  • "Network" Which will refer to our vanilla Network Servers.

This application is for Revelation, Direwolf20 1.12 and Continuum. You can only be picked for one, so list your preferred server to staff. (The first one being most preferred, the last one being the least.)
(If you can't imagine staffing for one or two of the servers listed above then don't mention them in the list below.)
1) 
2) 
3) 

Basic Information

Name: 
Minecraft Username: 
Country + Time Zone: 
Discord Name and ID*: 
Do you have a microphone?: 

Simple Questions

Can you join the forums everyday?: 
How long have you been playing on the Crafter's Land servers?: 
On average, how many hours do you play a day and during which part of the day?**: 
Have you read and understood the responsibilities of the position and permissions you receive with this rank?: 
On a scale from 1 to 10, 1 being Nothing and 10 Being Absolutely Everything, how well do you know the mods and contents of the Modpack?: 

Complex Questions

What can you offer us if you were chosen?: 
Have you ever been banned and if so, why?: 
A short description of your strengths and weaknesses: 
What is the one thing you can improve yourself upon?: 
What experience do you have as a staff member? Exemplify: 
What other modpacks/gamemodes have you played? Elaborate: 
Is there a mod in which you excel at, if so, which one and how?: 
Do you have a screen recorder? Are you willing to download and use one?: 
Where do you see yourself as a Crafter's Land staff member in the future?: 
What suggestions would you like to see from us and how can you help us improve the server?: 
How much do you know about the helper rank? Elaborate: (permissions, usage, principle/concept): 
What knowledge do you have of how the staff operate today (communication, coordination, activity)?: 

Scenarios

You see a player abusing a glitch, what do you do?: 
A player lost his items due to a server crash, what do you do?: 
How would you handle a situation if you got targeted by trolls?: 
A player is speaking a a foreign language in chat, what do you do?: 

*Mandatory
**You must live up to how many hours you say you will play. 

Please reply in BLUE

Accepted!

As we grow to more servers it is hard to keep a constant uptime of application, so here we try a new format of applications where we categories the different servers. The categories will be:

• "Sponge"¬†Which will refer to our¬†Revelation, Direwolf20 1.12 and Continuum server.
  • "Bukkit" Which will refer to our Tekkit,, Infinity Evolved and Direwolf20 1.7.10
  • "Sky" Which will refer to our Skyfactory 3, Skyfactory 2.5 and Sky Adventures..

This application is for Revelation, Direwolf20 1.12 and Continuum. You can only be picked for one, so list your preferred server to staff. (The first one being most preferred, the last one being the least.)
(If you can't imagine staffing for one or two of the servers listed above then don't mention them in the list below.)
1) Cont
2) 
3) 

Basic Information

Name: Ryan Ramsay
Minecraft Username: LeRamma 
Languages you speak: English 
Country + Time Zone: United Kingdom (GMT)
Discord Name and ID*: Ramma#0001
Do you have a microphone?: Yes

Simple Questions

Can you join the forums everyday?: 100% I can access them when ever and wherever
How long have you been playing on the Crafter's Land servers?: 5 months
On average, how many hours do you play a day and during which part of the day?**: 8+
Have you read and understood the responsibilities of the position and permissions you receive with this rank?: I understand them to the final dot

Nothing and 10 Being Absolutely Everything, how well do you know the mods and contents of the Modpack?: I understand CONT to a decent degree, and I excel mainly in Technological mods such as AE2/Thermal so I'd give them a 8 and And for CONT itself i'd give it a 7

Complex Questions

What can you offer us if you were chosen?: I offer my experience as working as a part of a large team and my ability to be flexible  at any cost
Have you ever been banned and if so, why?: Twice both rule 2, and on tekkit, both for bypassing, 1st time for bypassing mute and second for sacred rubber sapling
A short description of your strengths and weaknesses: I feel like my biggest weakness is I also stand by my opinion and until proven wrong I don't budge, and my biggest strength I can think of is understanding of players situations 
What is the one thing you can improve yourself upon?:  I think my main thing I could improve on, is not being so stubborn on my opinion and allow others to give me suggestions
What experience do you have as a staff member? Exemplify: I currently am a moderator for a esports discord which boast of 3k+ members and have learned a great ordeal of experience, i've also been staff for a few minecraft servers in my time and I understand how hard it is to manage large networks.
What other modpacks/gamemodes have you played? Elaborate: I've played a fair bit of modpacks such as Yogscast Complete pack, tekkitmain/allthemods3 and cont.
Is there a mod in which you excel at, if so, which one and how?:  I excel at AE2, and the reasoning behind that is because I have a real life hobby of computers and AE2 meshed well with me in Minecraft and have enjoyed it ever since
Do you have a screen recorder? Are you willing to download and use one?: I do have one installed and am Willing to use it when needed
Where do you see yourself as a Crafter's Land staff member in the future?: If I'm accepted I'm hoping to be in the future a staff member of CL that you always know you can trust and count upon when needing to get some support.
What suggestions would you like to see from us and how can you help us improve the server?: My suggestion would be more fun gamemodes released for network to improve it's activity.
How much do you know about the helper rank? Elaborate: (permissions, usage, principle/concept): I understand the concept of the [HELPER] you're there to assist people in the correct direction, a person to be a beacon of trust and confidence. I also understand the permissions such as the ability to see in players inventories and the ability to join a full server.
What knowledge do you have of how the staff operate today (communication, coordination, activity)?: I understand from witnessing how staff operate, I understand that they work in their respected groups with the GMS/ADMINS/MODERATORS/JUDGE/HELPER, to make sure the server is running smoothly and if one staff has an issue they always know they can count on another to help them out.

Scenarios

You see a player abusing a glitch, what do you do?: If I see a player abusing a glitch, I'll inform a higher up (Due to the limitations of the helper rank) and give them a verbal warning so that they know that what they're doing is against the rules  
A player lost his items due to a server crash, what do you do?: I advise them to make a refund post on the forums and wait for a staff member available to do it for them, if they don't have a forum account I'll also guide them on how to make one.
How would you handle a situation if you got targeted by trolls?:  I'd ignore them unless it became targeted towards other players then that falls under harassment and advise them to stop if it continues i'll issue a warning
A player is speaking a a foreign language in chat, what do you do?: I'd advise them that English is only permitted in global chat but that they can speak their native language in PMs

*Mandatory

Accepted!

Server: Rev

Basic Information

Name: Ryan
Minecraft Username: Ryahn_
Languages you speak: Japanese (Beginner, Converstational), German (Intermediate), English (Native)
Country + Time Zone: USA, EST
Discord Name and ID*: Ryahn#3496
Do you have a microphone?: Yes

Simple QuestionsÔĽŅ

Can you join the forums everyday?: Yes

How long have you been playing on the Crafter's Land servers?: I joined a few days ago and play during my free time.

On average, how many hours do you play a day and during which part of the day?**: I work mainly evenings. So I could be on after 10/11pm time permiting. About 4-8 hours depending on when I get out of work. It could be longer if I have a day off.

Have you read and understood the responsibilities of the position and permissions you receive with this rank?: Yes

On a scale from 1 to 10, 1 being Nothing and 10 Being Absolutely Everything, how well do you know the mods and contents of the Modpack?: 7, I dont really do any magic mods at all but I have been trying to learn them.

Complex Questions

What can you offer us if you were chosen?: 
Dedication, reliability and maturity. I am currently a manager at Starbucks and have no problems with solving any issues and working with others. I strive to help the team win and have fun. I also do freelance work as a web developer doing PHP, SCSS, NodeJS/jQuery.

Have you ever been banned and if so, why?: No

A short description of your strengths and weaknesses: 
Strengths: Hard working, Problem solving, personable to everything
Weaknesses: Magic mods, some server commands used by staff, Tunnel vision

I would probably say prioritizing tasks a little better. I tend to get too involved in what I do and get tunnel vision. But I would say that is the OCD the military drove into me.

What experience do you have as a staff member? Exemplify: 
I use to be a Senior Admin at DevoFTB. I helped develop the bases of the DSM (Devco Staff Manager) web interface, KaiNoMood did the rest after I stepped down due to work.

What other modpacks/gamemodes have you played? Elaborate: 
All Resonant Rise mod packs up to RR4, FTB Inf Normal, Awakening, Crackpack, Departed, Direwolf, Beyond, Rev, Ultimate & Reloaded, Unhinged, Unleashed, Monster, Yogscraft

Is there a mod in which you excel at, if so, which one and how?: 
Applied Energistics. I have a degree in networking and love building complex networks but efficient as possible. 

Do you have a screen recorder? Are you willing to download and use one?: 
I use OBS to stream, I could use it to record if needed. If there is any specific software needed, I can use it. I also use ShareX to record and take screenshots.

Where do you see yourself as a Crafter's Land staff member in the future?: 
Who would want to be an Admin or Manager? But I could see myself getting up to Admin on a few servers. Not sure if I would have the time to be a staff member network wide but that could always change.

What suggestions would you like to see from us and how can you help us improve the server?:
None at the moment

How much do you know about the helper rank? Elaborate: (permissions, usage, principle/concept): 
If the helper rank is anything like it was on Devco. 

- They would assist in troubleshooting any issues with mods, glitches, etc.
- Handle all tickets within their acceptable level.
- Temp un/mute players
- help enforce rules
- Check any players for duping
- Look out of AFK machines

What knowledge do you have of how the staff operate today (communication, coordination, activity)?: Every network is different on how its handled. But I would say there are specific staff channels that each rank would have access to depending on permission. A web interface for checking staff stats, tickets, etc. Forum section for news and anything upcoming.

Scenarios

You see a player abusing a glitch, what do you do?:
I would record it and screenshot it. Approach the user and state they are breaking the rules. Take all items related to say glitch. Let appropriate staff know with documentation so warnings or bans can be issued.

A player lost his items due to a server crash, what do you do?:
Depending on what they are and what policy is in place. Some or all items would be replaced or none at all.

How would you handle a situation if you got targeted by trolls?:
Ignore them but if they persist, temp mute with screenshots or recording. If it continues, report to relavent staff to be handled.

A player is speaking a a foreign language in chat, what do you do?: I would kindly ask them to refrain and use private messages or town chat. If it continues, temp mute. 

As we grow to more servers it is hard to keep a constant uptime of application, so here we try a new format of applications where we categories the different servers. The categories will be:

This application is for Revelation, Direwolf20 1.12 and Continuum. You can only be picked for one, so list your preferred server to staff. (The first one being most preferred, the last one being the least.)
1) Continuum
2) Direwolf20 1.12
3) Revelation

Basic Information

Name: Jordan
Minecraft Username: IntegralGamingTV
Languages you speak: English
Country + Time Zone: United States @ -5:00EST
Discord Name and ID*: Jay F. 2L-453#4329

Simple Questions

Can you join the forums everyday?:  Absolutely
How long have you been playing on the Crafter's Land servers?:  Four weeks; I have been playing religiously, though.
On average, how many hours do you play a day and during which part of the day?**:  3-4 hours a day at least, weekends at least 5 hours. Usually anywhere from 2pm EST - 3am EST.
Have you read and understood the responsibilities of the position and permissions you receive with this rank?: Yes I have and do understand the responsibilities.
On a scale from 1 to 10, 1 being Nothing and 10 Being Absolutely Everything, how well do you know the mods and contents of the Modpack?:  I'd say a solid 9.

Complex Questions

What can you offer us if you were chosen?:  Well, I have run my own servers in the past and actually understand how moderation and teamwork, works on a large network. I tend to stay professional, and enjoy helping others out. 
Have you ever been banned and if so, why?: I have not been banned to my current knowledge. 
A short description of your strengths and weaknesses: Strengths are anything with computers. I study computer science and specialize in AI development. My weakness being a little too tough at times, still learning how to overcome that.
What is the one thing you can improve yourself upon?: I'd have to say not biting off more than I can chew, sort to speak. 
What experience do you have as a staff member? Exemplify: I was a server owner for what you guys would call network servers back in 2010. We went by Void Networks, since then I have been on a hiatus from minecraft and just got back into it recently with SF3 and Cont. 
What other modpacks/gamemodes have you played? Elaborate: SF3, Stoneblock 1&2, Continuum, Sky Adventures.
Is there a mod in which you excel at, if so, which one and how?: Open Computers. LUA is a fairly simple scripting language, and being able to incorporate what I have learned in general in programming makes it easy for me to create custom UI's and functionality to servers. 
Do you have a screen recorder? Are you willing to download and use one?: Yes, and yes depending on the software.
Where do you see yourself as a Crafter's Land staff member in the future?: Conquering the servers of course! But seriously, I see myself getting along with the rest of the team and hopefully still helping out the playerbase for Crafters Land. Maybe having the chance to learn a few things along the way as well. 
What suggestions would you like to see from us and how can you help us improve the server?: If programming questions ever arise in Web DevOps, UI/UX, application staging, security, and generic mod/plugin development... I'm your guy!
How much do you know about the helper rank? Elaborate: (permissions, usage, principle/concept): From my knowledge, helpers do the following:

Generic troubleshooting of modpack installs, 

Assisting in monitoring chat for breach of rules.

Muting of players for the above mentioned.

Enforcing the rules of the server.

Helping with mod related questions.

What knowledge do you have of how the staff operate today (communication, coordination, activity)?: Depending on the level of staff, I have seen them access Console, interact via PM's, and over private comms (such as channels, etc.).  Assuming there are some web based apps for other tasks as well, (logging/bans/etc).

Scenarios

You see a player abusing a glitch, what do you do?:  Depending on the situation, if the player was gaining items from this I would record via OBS Studio what the player was doing and report it to a higher up to deal with it since I probably wouldn't have the ability to ban. I'd probably attempt to contact the player and ask them what they are doing to see if they would give a response, or stop doing it. If I had the ability to clear the items that were duped out of the inventory, I would do that and log it just in case the wrong items were wiped. 
A player lost his items due to a server crash, what do you do?:  I would ask the player to submit a inventory rollback request on the forums. 
How would you handle a situation if you got targeted by trolls?: I would give them a warning depending on the situation, if it became abusive towards me, a mute would suffice with a warning. 
A player is speaking a a foreign language in chat, what do you do?:¬†ÔĽŅÔĽŅÔĽŅÔĽŅÔĽŅAsk them politely if they speak English, and if not, try to use private messages.¬†

*Mandatory

Accepted!(cont)

1)Continuum
2) Revelation, Direwolf20 1.12  I Just reinstall them
3) Revelation, Direwolf20 1.12  I just reinstall them

Basic Information

Name: 
Minecraft Username: OutlawUSA
Languages you speak: English
Country + Time Zone: USA Eastern Zone
Discord Name and ID*: OutlawUSA#1970
Do you have a microphone?: yes

Simple Questions

Can you join the forums everyday?: yes and no it depends on the day

How long have you been playing on the Crafter's Land servers?:  umm I think about 7-8 mo's

On average, how many hours do you play a day and during which part of the day?**: from about 6pm till about midnight M-F weekends vary on times all in all 5-6 hrs

Have you read and understood the responsibilities of the position and permissions you receive with this rank?: yes and i'll reread them again and rules after this

On a scale from 1 to 10, 1 being Nothing and 10 Being Absolutely Everything, how well do you know the mods and contents of the Modpack?: Not a master at any of the mods but I think I know enough to get bye and or help out

Complex Questions

What can you offer us if you were chosen?: I'll help out as best I know how too, keep the peace the best way I know how too, and to keep every one happy the best way I know how to
Have you ever been banned and if so, why?:  Not that I know of in Minecraft  but in other games couple of times like COD, MOHAA, etc just for stupid stuff hell was young at the time like everyone else 
A short description of your strengths and weaknesses: What I don't no I will figure it out someway some how I learn as I go

What is the one thing you can improve yourself upon?: theres alot of things I can improve my self on  modding , computers, who I am, etc, there is no one answer for this question for or from anyone
What experience do you have as a staff member? Exemplify: for staffing on Minecraft none  but for other games I has servers, been staff members

What other modpacks/gamemodes have you played? Elaborate: continuum, stoneblock 1and2 , horizon, foolcraft3, sevtech, direwolf, revelation, farming valley, beyond, decimation, invasion, nature's beauty, unleashed, and about 5-6 more packs

Is there a mod in which you excel at, if so, which one and how?: not a master (excel at) at any of the mods enough to get bye

Do you have a screen recorder? Are you willing to download and use one?: no but willing if needed

Where do you see yourself as a Crafter's Land staff member in the future?: I'm just a guy that don't mind helping out if someone needs it  every staff has there ups and downs to me just s staff helper is good enough for me

What suggestions would you like to see from us and how can you help us improve the server?: there are alot of places that I don't think any one is coming back on for so removing them would be greatful, filling in big holes that people just leave, helping out best way I know how

How much do you know about the helper rank? Elaborate: (permissions, usage, principle/concept): what I know about a helper is as much I can see in chat on the servers and discord and forums
What knowledge do you have of how the staff operate today (communication, coordination, activity)?: same as above  every staff member has a different job and control on what each one can do

Scenarios

You see a player abusing a glitch, what do you do?: it depends on how much control I get   basically  tell them to knock it off on what there doing and give them a warning and letting them know that there being watch and i'll update the higher staff members on the situation 

A player lost his items due to a server crash, what do you do?: it depends on how much is given to me for control but basically  I try to give them a link to fill out on the forums and go from there

How would you handle a situation if you got targeted by trolls?: I would give them a warning depending on the situation, try to get as much info I can (video,screen shots, etc) for a higher staff to take care of

A player is speaking a a foreign languagÔĽŅe¬†in chat, what do you do?:¬†I would kindly ask them to use English or use a different chat like discord, teamspeak, if they cant understand English¬†I try to tell them in there¬†languagÔĽŅe by a program I found that can help me out to explain to them the situation

*Mandatory

Accepted!

1) cont
2) 
3) 

Basic Information

Name: Kristofer
Minecraft Username:  Crystaux
Languages you speak:  French and English
Country + Time Zone:  Canada and Eastern Daylight time
Simple Questions
Discord Name and ID*:¬†ÔĽŅ Crystaux#9458
Do you have a microphone?:¬†ÔĽŅyes

Can you join the forums everyday?: yes
How long have you been playing on the Crafter's Land servers?: maybe 1 or 2 month
On average, how many hours do you play a day and during which part of the day?**: 2 to 3 hours and at 4H30 pm
Have you read and understood the responsibilities of the position and permissions you receive with this rank?: yes
On a scale from 1 to 10, 1 being Nothing and 10 Being Absolutely Everything, how well do you know the mods and contents of the Modpack?: I have some knowledge, enough to help players.

Complex Questions

What can you offer us if you were chosen?: I could offer idea for the server and I would be here to listen if any of the players need help.
Have you ever been banned and if so, why?: Yes, for stealing something in a chest and a ban perm for made chicken spawn at spawn with egg
A short description of your strengths and weaknesses: Im good to make people feel comfortable by maybe making some jokes or something, and Im a little less good in explaining myself.
My spelling in english
What experience do you have as a staff member? Exemplify:  I know how to work with players, how to mute someone if he is trash-talking or spamming
What other modpacks/gamemodes have you played? Elaborate:  I've been playing the modpacks: FTB Presents SkyFactory, Life in the village, FTB Ultimate Reloaded, FTB Prensents Stoneblock and FTB Infinity Evolved. I've, for the most part, been playing on gamemode 1 to explore the modpack to see if they were fun.
Is there a mod in which you excel at, if so, which one and how?:  Pam's Harvestcraft, because it isn't that hard, it's just making food.
Do you have a screen recorder? Are you willing to download and use one?: I don't have one, but yeah I could download and use one
Where do you see yourself as a Crafter's Land staff member in the future?: maybe moderator
What suggestions would you like to see from us and how can you help us improve the server?: I think it could be great to make another way for players to make money, for example like a sign to sell stuff or gain money by playing on the server, like for when you gain cube of claim
How much do you know about the helper rank? Elaborate: (, permissions, usage, principle/concept): I know there is the command /mute (name) , I think there is /warn too but Im not sure. The principe of being helper is to help people who are new or who have problems.

What knowledge do you have of how the staff operate today (communication, coordination, activity)?: I know like basic stuff, like when you need to /warn people or when to /mute them.

Scenarios

You see a player abusing a glitch, what do you do?:  I warn him and talk about the glitch with a member of the staff who will be able to take care of it
A player lost his items due to a server crash, what do you do?: I go check if he made a refund post and see if he have proof or something. Then I would see if I can help him
How would you handle a situation if you got targeted by trolls?:  I would ask them nicely to stop if the troll isn't making fun of me or someone else, but if it does make fun of someone or start giving a bad experience with other players, I would 
A player is speaking a a foreign language in chat, what do you do?: I ask him kindly to talk in english if he can and if he is not good with english I would tell him to use something like google translator.

*Mandatory
**You must live up to how many hours you say you will play.¬†ÔĽŅ

On 3/14/2019 at 4:08 PM, Henk said:

finalCL.png

Pay attention to the new server categories, as it affects this and future applications.

Permissions:
  Reveal hidden contents
Join full server.
No AFK Kick.
Access to Staff Channels.
Can check others inventory and enderchest.
Check others balance.
Temp mute and Unmute.
Check ban history.

Requirements:
  Reveal hidden contents
- Atleast 8 hours of server activity per week.
- Join the forums at least once a day.
- Knowledge of your server's modpack.
- You must be mature when dealing with situations and fixing problems. Think before you act.
- Excellent knowledge of the server rules.
- Capability to speak and understanding English properly. (Knowledge of other langauge is also very useful)

This application is for Revelation, Direwolf20 1.12 and Continuum. You can only be picked for one, so list your preferred server to staff. (The first one being most preferred, the last one being the least.)
1) Revelation
2) 
3) 

Basic Information

Name: Duchess
Minecraft Username: WhiteDuchess
Languages you speak: English and Russian
Country + Time Zone: USA 
Discord Name and ID*: Duchess#1177

Simple Questions

Can you join the forums everyday?: No promises, but if nothing stands in the way, sure.
How long have you been playing on the Crafter's Land servers?: Since Nov 2018.
On average, how many hours do you play a day and during which part of the day?**: 2-3
Have you read and understood the responsibilities of the position and permissions you receive with this rank?: Yes.
On a scale from 1 to 10, 1 being Nothing and 10 Being Absolutely Everything, how well do you know the mods and contents of the Modpack?: 4

Complex Questions

What can you offer us if you were chosen?: Experience, extra set of hands.  
Have you ever been banned and if so, why?: Yea once from a minecraft server about 8 years ago. I wanted to invite someone to my lan server (I was not tech savvy then :P) and the server mods took it as advertising. I wanted to show them my single player world.
A short description of your strengths and weaknesses: My biggest weakness is sushi! Other weakness is that I tend to jump game to game very often, however I always watch discord and will watch the forums. I pride myself in my patience. I have enough for a whole army. However I do not have much patience for assholes an bullshit. 
What is the one thing you can improve yourself upon?: Um... Articulating my sentences.
What experience do you have as a staff member? Exemplify: I was the head admin to a cluster of 4 Ark: Survival Evolved servers for 2 years. There are stories I could tell. 
What other modpacks/gamemodes have you played? Elaborate: Before Rev I played infinity evolved
Is there a mod in which you excel at, if so, which one and how?: Naw I'm more into building atm so I haven't mastered any mods yet. 
Do you have a screen recorder? Are you willing to download and use one?: Nope I don't have one but if the need arises sure.
Where do you see yourself as a Crafter's Land staff member in the future?: idk.. atm I'm just applying to help the staff
What suggestions would you like to see from us and how can you help us improve the server?: Can't think of anything atm. If something comes up I'll let ya know, helper or not.
How much do you know about the helper rank? Elaborate: (permissions, usage, principle/concept): All that I know is from this forum and what Exief has told me. An of course just watching the staff at work. I just fetch the coffee :P and answer phone calls.
What knowledge do you have of how the staff operate today (communication, coordination, activity)?: Each server has their own admins, helpers and so on. Staff operate in tiers. If one staff member runs into an issue thats not in their perms thy go to higher powers.

Scenarios

You see a player abusing a glitch, what do you do?: Report to higher authority. I think this is where the screen recorder also comes into play.
A player lost his items due to a server crash, what do you do?: Send them to the forums and tell them to request a refund
How would you handle a situation if you got targeted by trolls?: Tell them to stop or they'll gt muted. If thy don't, mute them. I think everything needs to be screenrecorded?
A player is speaking a a foreign language in chat, what do you do?: Inform them that global chat is English only and that they can us PMs to if thy want to speak in other languages.
*Mandatory

Please reply in BLUE

1) Revelation

2) Direwolf20 1.12

3) Continuum

Basic Information

Name: Caleb Shutter

Minecraft Username: CryogenicCavman

Languages you speak: English

Country + Time Zone: USA / Central

Discord Name and ID*: Cryo#3212

Simple Questions

How long have you been playing on the Crafter's Land servers?: Joined in April 2018, but have took 6/7 months off for work related reasons.

On average, how many hours do you play a day and during which part of the day?**: Around 4 hours mostly spent around 10:00 pm to 2:00 am, but if im not working it will be almost all day.

Have you read and understood the responsibilities of the position and permissions you receive with this rank?: Yes

On a scale from 1 to 10, 1 being Nothing and 10 Being Absolutely Everything, how well do you know the mods and contents of the Modpack?: 9.5

Complex Questions

What can you offer us if you were chosen?: Knowledge about mods / plugins.

Have you ever been banned and if so, why?: No

A short description of your strengths and weaknesses: Im very good at controlling situations without escalating problems or actions.

What is the one thing you can improve yourself upon?: I wish to learn Java so i can make plugins.

What experience do you have as a staff member? Exemplify: I was a Head-Admin on a network of modded servers called Fluix, which included around 6 different changing packs where i managed our admins, moderators and servers alone.

What other modpacks/gamemodes have you played? Elaborate: FTB Crackpack, FTB Direwolf 1.7.10, FTB Unleashed, FTB Ultimate, FTB Infinity Evolved Skyblock, FTB Infinity Evolved Normal / Expert, FTB Skyfactory 2 / 2.5 / 3, FTB Beyond, FTB Revelations, FTB Direwolf 1.12, Project Ozone 2, All the mods 3, Crash Landing.

Is there a mod in which you excel at, if so, which one and how?: Everything except for Bees honestly.

Do you have a screen recorder? Are you willing to download and use one?: Yes

Where do you see yourself as a Crafter's Land staff member in the future?: Becoming a known and well respected staff member of the community.

What suggestions would you like to see from us and how can you help us improve the server?: Maybe could add a cross link discord chat that connects to the minecraft server chat.

How much do you know about the helper rank? Elaborate: (permissions, usage, principle/concept): I understand my role as a staff member. And understand what is required of me.

What knowledge do you have of how the staff operate today (communication, coordination, activity)?: I know all the staff on Rev and have been one so i understand how it is operated.

Scenarios

You see a player abusing a glitch, what do you do?: Record said player using glitch, and try and see how it is done so it can be stopped in the future. Give the player a warning for the glitch. And do required documentation on the warning.

A player lost his items due to a server crash, what do you do?: Give the player a link to a inventory re roll request, then investigate what caused the problem.

How would you handle a situation if you got targeted by trolls?: Ignore them until someone else is affected or they persist then a temp mute. Document the mute.

A player is speaking a foreign language in chat, what do you do?: ÔĽŅAsk them politely to use only private messages or town chat when speaking a foreign language. ¬†

On 3/14/2019 at 9:08 PM, Henk said:

finalCL.png

Permissions:

As we grow to more servers it is hard to keep a constant uptime of application, so here we try a new format of applications where we categories the different servers. The categories will be:

1) Direwolf20 1.12
2) 
3) 

Basic Information

Name: Zebra
Minecraft Username: ZebraPhoenix9
Languages you speak: English (Native), Greek (Basic), German 
Country + Time Zone: UK (GMT)
Discord Name and ID*: ZebraPhoenix9#3574

Simple Questions

Can you join the forums everyday?: Yes
How long have you been playing on the Crafter's Land servers?: ~ 2 months
On average, how many hours do you play a day and during which part of the day?**: 8+, Morning, afternoon and Evening
Have you read and understood the responsibilities of the position and permissions you receive with this rank?: Yes, I have
On a scale from 1 to 10, 1 being Nothing and 10 Being Absolutely Everything, how well do you know the mods and contents of the Modpack?: 8

Complex Questions

What can you offer us if you were chosen?: Friendly and reliable advice/help, experience and willingness to carry out any tasks
Have you ever been banned and if so, why?: Never
A short description of your strengths and weaknesses: Strengths - I'm hard working, and reliable, and I trust my own judgement. I also work really well in a team, but also alone. Weaknesses - I can sometimes be a little shy when it comes to VC.
What is the one thing you can improve yourself upon?: There's always things I could improve on, which is why I am always learning, but I would say my shyness
What experience do you have as a staff member? Exemplify: I have been an admin in another DireWolf20 server for 3 years, which has 40 members on. Also, have been a mod for a semi vanilla server for 8 months - until it was shut down due to the owner not being to afford running it anymore.
What other modpacks/gamemodes have you played? Elaborate: I've been playing Vanilla since 1.6, also played Direwolf20 1.7 when it first came out. Moved on to Direwolf20 1.12 about a year ago. 
Is there a mod in which you excel at, if so, which one and how?: My favorite mod to play with is Twilight Forest, also really excel in Tinker's. 
Do you have a screen recorder? Are you willing to download and use one?: Yes, as I sometimes make YouTube videos for other games. 
Where do you see yourself as a Crafter's Land staff member in the future?: Becoming a well known, reliable member of the staffing team. 
What suggestions would you like to see from us and how can you help us improve the server?: I would love to see player shops be introduced to the servers, as I think it would compliment the marketplace and the server shop well.
How much do you know about the helper rank? Elaborate: (permissions, usage, principle/concept): The helper rank is Tier 1 of the staffing team. As far as I have witnessed, they are one of the main people on the server, ensuring all rules are being implemented, issuing verbal warnings, helping members who need a hand. If they cannot help (ie if someone is clearly abusing hacks/glitches) then they report it to the higher tiers. They also help with answering and fulfilling posts on the forums where possible. I believe Helpers cannot issue bans, etc. 
What knowledge do you have of how the staff operate today (communication, coordination, activity)?: Each server has it's own staffing team (with all tiers), and they ensure that there is always at least one member of staff available at all times on the server (I think). Some staff members have been seen to help out with other servers (in discord and on the Forums) where they can too.   

Scenarios

You see a player abusing a glitch, what do you do?: 1. Start recording (always need evidence). 2. Verbally warn them (report higher up's too). 3. Keep an eye on them to see if still abusing, and if so make sure evidence is saved and sent to a higher up, if required (they haven't witnessed themselves).
A player lost his items due to a server crash, what do you do?: Keep them calm (as a lot of the time, they get angry/annoyed), direct them to complete the rollback request. 
How would you handle a situation if you got targeted by trolls?: Depending on the severity of the trolling - ignore it. If it does escalate, start recording, and verbally warn them. If they continue, mute them. If they continue after that, escalate further, backed up with all evidence. 
A player is speaking a a foreign language in chat, what do you do?: Ask politely to use English only in GC. If they continue to abuse the rule, then issue a warning. If they advised that they were not good at speaking English, then I would ask either if someone on the server can help (via DM, and translation) or ask them to use Google translate before typing in the chat. 

*Mandatory

ÔĽŅ

1) Continuum
2) revelation, direwolf
3)  though its not on this application I would like to include sky adventure since I do spend some time there

Basic Information

Name: King
Minecraft Username: King__Wxvy
Languages you speak: English + Some Spanish 
Country + Time Zone: America- Eastern
Discord Name and ID*: king__wxvy #2780

Simple Questions

Can you join the forums everyday?: Yes I can do this before I join the server daily 
How long have you been playing on the Crafter's Land servers?: Approximately 7 months
On average, how many hours do you play a day and during which part of the day?**: 8-12 if work allows, I'm most commonly on during the afternoon and late nights
Have you read and understood the responsibilities of the position and permissions you receive with this rank?: Yes and ill make a point to save them under notes.
On a scale from 1 to 10, 1 being Nothing and 10 Being Absolutely Everything, how well do you know the mods and contents of the Modpack?: I would give myself about a 6 or 7, I know everything I need to get by, but sometimes I stumble upon something I don't know but that is why we have people and resources (YouTube) to help us xD

Complex Questions

What can you offer us if you were chosen?: Help with issues around the server, as well as keep the server peaceful and welcoming to all players that come through sometimes a simple greeting is all a player needs to know that this is their server.
Have you ever been banned and if so, why?: Nope
A short description of your strengths and weaknesses: I couldn't think of any weakness concerning Minecraft, I would like to think I'm decent at problem solving and investigating, as well as hearing multiple views of a situation and coming to a solution that will benefit both sides, I like to greet people and help were I can, if I were to come up with a weakness its probably the fact that again there are somethings I don't know but that were communication becomes important because working as a team makes anything possible 
What is the one thing you can improve yourself upon?: Progression speed XD I tend to find myself stuck on unimportant things sometimes and it can slow my overall progression, but personally I feel that any skill has room for improvement its all part of learning
What experience do you have as a staff member? Exemplify: None as part as Minecraft, but I work admin jobs IRL, that's were a lot of my communication skills and problem skills come from, I have had to prevent fights from breaking out doing so in a respectful matter, on top of that if someone comes to me with and issue I have to step up and do what I can to help, if I cant do so then that's when I have to communicate up my chain of command to ask for help so that way the problem doesn't remain a problem
What other modpacks/gamemodes have you played? Elaborate: Vanilla (Survival, Creative) Regrowth, crash-landing, continuum, space astronomy, revelations, sky factory 3, stoneblocks, stoneblocks2, project ozone 2, project ozone 3, sky adventure, sky odyssey, dire wolf, sevtech ages, etc
Is there a mod in which you excel at, if so, which one and how?: thus far id like to say I'm relatively good at anything that includes wires and item transfer (Flux ducts, conduits, transfer nodes, etc) I also find thermal expansions and ender io as go to mods simple because they can push the mob packs forward easier, I have been getting into roost for some mod packs simple because it allows you to get late game resources faster again progressing the game faster, but ultimately I like to kind of be a jack of all trade and have a little knowledge with all mods
Do you have a screen recorder? Are you willing to download and use one?: Not at the moment, I am willing to download one those, I also feel screenshots are good to make use of for things you cant jump to record fast enough 
Where do you see yourself as a Crafter's Land staff member in the future?: I have been playing on your server for a good time now I get along with the continuum staff really well, and sometimes am able to help them with problems they are having, I really do feel I could see myself being an actual staff member beside the rest of the team
What suggestions would you like to see from us and how can you help us improve the server?: keep a better eye on the economy, theres a lot of servers where I feel the economy has gone to trash (Sky Adventure- 16 top tier chickens for 20)  as well as I feel if a server crashes it should be an all hands to get the server back up so that people can continue there game 
How much do you know about the helper rank? Elaborate: (permissions, usage, principle/concept): I don't know much as far as permissions but I know they are some of the lower ranking staff member that being said in my experience they do tend to be the first to step in to solve problems that makes me believe they tend to be the more experience with solving problem, I know the first time I had an issue its was a helper to step in and help solve the problem and this helper is an admin now
What knowledge do you have of how the staff operate today (communication, coordination, activity)?: im aware that they can see all of chat, I know they have various ways of communication via discord, in game, and the forums, on continuum the staff are always in communication 

Scenarios

You see a player abusing a glitch, what do you do?: Let them know that they shouldn't being doing that because its deemed unfair to other player that don't know such glitch, and I would keep on eye on them, and let higher staff member know what's going on keeping them updated in case they need to step in with corrective action
A player lost his items due to a server crash, what do you do?: this tends to be a tricky situation if they have actual proof of their lost items the I can speak to maybe and admin about returning them there items, but if not there a link in the forums that can be filled out for situations like this.
How would you handle a situation if you got targeted by trolls?: personally I'm not to worried about myself getting trolled because I am an adult and I have self control, but I feel if it when to people in the server gen pop that's where we have an issue in which case I would have to warn them that such behavior is not permitted In this server, and make sure to get screenshot and recording in the case further action needs to be taken
A player is speaking a a foreign language in chat, what do you do?: I would inform them that global chat is to be spoken in English but foreign languages are fine in private chats, private discords or team speak, I would do this in both in English and the foreign language (using a translator) in the case the cant understand English   

*Mandatory

1) Sky Factory 
2) 
3) 

Basic Information

Name: Joshua Davenport
Minecraft Username: TeamJCJ
Languages you speak: English, Partly French
Country + Time Zone: UK
Discord Name and ID*: iriku#7751

Simple Questions

How long have you been playing on the Crafter's Land servers?: Sky Factory 2.5 about 50 hours
On average, how many hours do you play a day and during which part of the day?**:  nearly 8+ and from 4:30pm onwards
On a scale from 1 to 10, 1 being Nothing and 10 Being Absolutely Everything, how well do you know the mods and contents of the Modpack?: 9

Complex Questions

What can you offer us if you were chosen?:  I am a great peoples person, I always help anyone in need of it and I am a big Minecraft enthusiast so I learn everything that I can! I use this to help anybody, for example if someone needs help setting up an ME system I will watch read forums to learn more about it then help them out.
Have you ever been banned and if so, why?:  No
A short description of your strengths and weaknesses:  I am a peoples person I help whoever is in need, im a quick typer, I don't have any weaknesses
What is the one thing you can improve yourself upon?:  Being able to help people more than I can
What experience do you have as a staff member? Exemplify: I am currently an Admin/Co-Owner of a Minecraft server being released soon in which over 3000 people will be playing according to the YouTube stats. I am also a Mod on a tekkit legends server.
What other modpacks/gamemodes have you played? Elaborate: Every Tekkit, Skyfactory 1-3, crazy craft, FTB, Pixelmon, Crundee Craft, Too Much Of Everything, Project Ozone and MANY more
Is there a mod in which you excel at, if so, which one and how?: Applied Energinistics - I have played this mod continuously playing it over and over again its one of my core mods I use.
Do you have a screen recorder? Are you willing to download and use one?:  Yes I have a few
Where do you see yourself as a Crafter's Land staff member in the future?:  Just a Moderator Or Builder As builder is what I do a lot as I am currently studying architecture at college
What suggestions would you like to see from us and how can you help us improve the server?: in skyfactory I want to see the market change to /AH as that is better
How much do you know about the helper rank? Elaborate: (permissions, usage, principle/concept): Helpers don't have a lot of commands but varies across servers, for this server I imagine they have access to mute, report and tell off players if rules are broken but I highly doubt as a helper on this server you would get gamemode which is good.
What knowledge do you have of how the staff operate today (communication, coordination, activity)?: As a staff member they would communicate in discord calls, and have a list of objectives that need to be carried out everyday like a to-do list

Scenarios

You see a player abusing a glitch, what do you do?: Warn them, Clear inventory of the glitched possessions or if its a wall breach patch it immediately. Or in the sence ABUSING then would possibly temp ban. 
A player lost his items due to a server crash, what do you do?: Ask for proof or if multiple players are complaining ask them to tell you which items have been lost however if they say the lost a draconic core but they have a starting sky island it means they are lying in which no items would be given. if a major bug occurs for players to loose items cause of a crash, roll back the server for them to continue from a last save.
How would you handle a situation if you got targeted by trolls?: As a staff member if it gets bad then warn them, as a player ask in discord for some assistance for this scenario
A player is speaking a a foreign language in chat, what do you do?: Politely ask them in English or their language to talk in English please.