Henk

[Status: Closed] - SPECIAL - SA, REV & IT Helper Recruitment

finalCL.png

Due to demand for staff on these respective servers, we open an application only for these three. If you already applied to these on the now "Under Review" apps then you will already be considered for the application and do not need to re-apply here. 

Only apply to these servers if you have an interest in staffing there.

This application will be open for a very short while, whilst the other applications are under review. 2-3 days.

Permissions:

Join full server.
No AFK Kick.
Access to Staff Channels.
Can check others inventory and enderchest.
Check others balance.
Temp mute and Unmute.
Check ban history.

Requirements:

- Atleast 8 hours of server activity per week.
- Join the forums at least once a day.
- Knowledge of your server's modpack.
- You must be mature when dealing with situations and fixing problems. Think before you act.
- Excellent knowledge of the server rules.
- Capability to speak and understanding English properly. (Knowledge of other langauge is also very useful)

As we grow to more servers it is hard to keep a constant uptime of application, so here we try a new format of applications where we categories the different servers. The categories will be:

• "Sponge"¬†Which will refer to our¬†Revelation, Direwolf20 1.12, Interactions¬†and Continuum server.
  • "Bukkit" Which will refer to our Tekkit, Infinity Evolved and Direwolf20 1.7.10
  • "Sky" Which will refer to our Skyfactory 3, Skyfactory 2.5 and Sky Adventures.
  • "Network" Which will refer to our vanilla Network Servers.

• "Special" Which will follow the current demand for staff and can include any server.

This application is for Sky Adventures, Revelations and Interactions. You can only be picked for one, so list your preferred server to staff. (The first one being the most preferred, the last one being the least.)
(If you can't imagine staffing for one or two of the servers listed above then don't mention them in the list below.)
1) 
2) 
3) 

Basic Information

Name: 
Minecraft Username: 
Country + Time Zone: 
Discord Name and ID*: 
Do you have a microphone?: 

Simple Questions

Can you join the forums everyday?: 
How long have you been playing on the Crafter's Land servers?: 
On average, how many hours do you play a day and during which part of the day?**: 
Have you read and understood the responsibilities of the position and permissions you receive with this rank?: 
On a scale from 1 to 10, 1 being Nothing and 10 Being Absolutely Everything, how well do you know the mods and contents of the Modpack?: 

Complex Questions

What can you offer us if you were chosen?: 
Have you ever been banned and if so, why?: 
A short description of your strengths and weaknesses: 
What is the one thing you can improve yourself upon?: 
What experience do you have as a staff member? Exemplify: 
What other modpacks/gamemodes have you played? Elaborate: 
Is there a mod in which you excel at, if so, which one and how?: 
Do you have a screen recorder? Are you willing to download and use one?: 
Where do you see yourself as a Crafter's Land staff member in the future?: 
What suggestions would you like to see from us and how can you help us improve the server?: 
How much do you know about the helper rank? Elaborate: (permissions, usage, principle/concept): 
What knowledge do you have of how the staff operate today (communication, coordination, activity)?: 

Scenarios

You see a player abusing a glitch, what do you do?: 
A player lost his items due to a server crash, what do you do?: 
How would you handle a situation if you got targeted by trolls?: 
A player is speaking a foreign language in chat, what do you do?: 

*Mandatory
**You must live up to how many hours you say you will play. 

Please reply in BLUE

Accepted!
This application is for Revelation, Direwolf20 1.12, Interactions and Continuum. You can only be picked for one, so list your preferred server to staff. (The first one being the most preferred, the last one being the least.)
(If you can't imagine staffing for one or two of the servers listed above then don't mention them in the list below.)
1)  
Revelation
2) 
3) 

Basic Information

Name: Shaun
Minecraft Username: Triffman33
Languages you speak: English
Country + Time Zone: England, GMT+0
Discord Name and ID: Triffman33#1502
Do you have a microphone?: Yes

Simple Questions

Can you join the forums everyday?: Yes.
How long have you been playing on the Crafter's Land servers?: Couple days, but I do plan on staying as I see this network as where I'm going to be spending most of my time here in the forseeable future.
On average, how many hours do you play a day and during which part of the day?:  I play on average 14 hours per week, or 2 hours per day and time of day varies.
Have you read and understood the responsibilities of the position and permissions you receive with this rank?: Yes.
On a scale from 1 to 10, 1 being Nothing and 10 Being Absolutely Everything, how well do you know the mods and contents of the Modpack?: 9.

Complex Questions

What can you offer us if you were chosen?: I can offer support to players and staff who're experiencing issues as well as making sure the rules are being enforced while I am on the server.
Have you ever been banned and if so, why?: No.
A short description of your strengths and weaknesses: Strengths include very knowledgable about the vast majority of mods, technical knowledge of server upkeep, maturely enforcing rules that're broken, availability and I am also very knowledgable on staff related commands. Weaknesses include sometimes not being able to get on for a day or two due to personal reasons and not always remembering to check forums daily.
What is the one thing you can improve yourself upon?: Remebering to check the forums every single day.
What experience do you have as a staff member?: I have experience as staff up to the point of server maintenance as an admin for roughly 10 months before the network had to shut down due to the owner being too busy.
What other modpacks/gamemodes have you played?: Tekkit, Technic, Direwolf20 1.7, 1.10 and 1.12, Project Ozone Lite, FoolCraft, FoolCraft 3, Stoneblock 1 & 2, KC Redemption, SkyFactory 3, FTB Revelation, All The Mods 3, Pixelmon, Regrowth and Hermitcraft.
Is there a mod in which you excel at, if so, which one and how?: Well, its difficult to narrow down to one mod since I have played with lots of mods multiple times but AE2 is a mod I love to do because of how much complexity you can add with multiple channels and P2P.
Do you have a screen recorder? Are you willing to download and use one?: I have OBS and am willing to use it.
Where do you see yourself as a Crafter's Land staff member in the future?: I aim to continuously help the community with ideas and moderation and climb the ranks as trust is built between me and fellow staff members so I can directly help more and more people.
What suggestions would you like to see from us and how can you help us improve the server?: A suggestion I would have is for Crafter's Land to be more of a connected network with a global chat to talk between all the servers, along with having a bungee tab list to see all the other players online on other servers for more of a community feel.
How much do you know about the helper rank? Elaborate: (permissions, usage, principle/concept): What i know about the helper rank is; needing 8 hours of ontime a week, checking the forums at least once a day, knowledge of the modpack and rules and understanding english well. I am also very familiar with the commands.
What knowledge do you have of how the staff operate today (communication, coordination, activity)?: Every staff member who is on should always be paying attention to chat and know whats going on. If something happens and you don't have permissions for the commands in order to solve the issue at hand you can pass the issue up to higher up staff members who will be able to solve it, however helper's should also try their best to defuse any situation if possible.

Scenarios

You see a player abusing a glitch, what do you do?: I confront the player about their malpractice and report it to a higher rank with evidence of them doing so.
A player lost his items due to a server crash, what do you do?: Ask them if they have any evidence of them losing items, what they lost and when they lost them and then forward it on to a higher staff member with any other information that was gathered.
How would you handle a situation if you got targeted by trolls?: Most importantly I would not stoop down to their level, but other than that I will ask them to stop and if they continue I will hand them a temp mute depending on how bad the trolling is. If they continue after the mute they would be muted again and then I'll let a higher staff member know to see if they need any other punishments.
A player is speaking a foreign language in chat, what do you do?: Ask them politely to speak english. If they carry on work I will work my way through mutes and may need to be temp banned if it continues.

Accepted!
1) Revelations
2) 
3) 

Basic Information

Name: Mando
Minecraft Username: mfauz
Languages you speak: English and some spanish
Country + Time Zone: USA PST
Discord Name and ID*: Mfauz #4092
Do you have a microphone?:¬†ÔĽŅYEs

Simple Questions

Can you join the forums everyday?:¬†ÔĽŅYes
How long have you been playing on the Crafter's Land servers?: Aprox 2 months
On average, how many hours do you play a day and during which part of the day?**: 2-3 hours after 5pm weekends many hours both days
Have you read and understood the responsibilities of the position and permissions you receive with this rank?: Yes and ready to accept the responsibilities
On a scale from 1 to 10, 1 being Nothing and 10 Being Absolutely Everything, how well do you know the mods and contents of the Modpack?: 7

Complex Questions

What can you offer us if you were chosen?: i can offer you someone who is going to play on your servers many hours each day and to help others play the server also, if they have issues with a mod im always willing to give my opinion or issues with server side stuff.
Have you ever been banned and if so, why?: No
A short description of your strengths and weaknesses: I learn quick and retain knowledge well, i try to be kind to others and give them respect. weaknesses are my spelling and grammar, also not being able the whole day.
What is the one thing you can improve yourself upon?: Learn the mods better so i can build more and show newer players
What experience do you have as a staff member? Exemplify: Honestly dont have any experince
What other modpacks/gamemodes have you played? Elaborate: Original tekkit and technic revelations and direwolf
Is there a mod in which you excel at, if so, which one and how?: Revelations since its been my newest hobby, ive learend the mods quick and made nice builds with them.
Do you have a screen recorder? Are you willing to download and use one?: i have a basic one, would be willing to download another
Where do you see yourself as a Crafter's Land staff member in the future?: if i can make more time for being a staff member i would love to work my way there and become part of the team.
What suggestions would you like to see from us and how can you help us improve the server?:  Personally i have needed to "buy" items often so maybe a bigger spawn shop?
How much do you know about the helper rank? Elaborate: (permissions, usage, principle/concept): Ive been told helpers are here to be there when mods cant, to "help" pick up the slack and improve the server anyways possible
What knowledge do you have of how the staff operate today (communication, coordination, activity)?: I dont see much staff other than reverser, so i dont know how they communicate and such

Scenarios

You see a player abusing a glitch, what do you do?:  Screen record the player as soon as possible, make note and report it to the proper person.
A player lost his items due to a server crash, what do you do?: if i have the item personally i would give them the item to replace it, but as a moderator or helper, i would check our policies about returning items, or suggest they can request an inventory rollback
How would you handle a situation if you got targeted¬†by trolls?:¬†ÔĽŅignore it and make note of their names for future problems, not one to let trolls get to me but i will make sure they dont harm the server or anyone else.
A player is speaking a foreign language in chat, what do you do?:¬†ÔĽŅÔĽŅAllow them to speak their language as we have many different¬†players from different countries¬†

Thank you to everyone who applied, we spend many hours to thorolough go over each and every one of your brilliant applications. And with that I welcome the new ELEVEN(crazy...) new helpers to Craftersland!

@ItzLeUnspoken on Stoneblock 2!
 @GunnerHQ on Sky Adventures!
 @Ice4322 on Infinity Evolved!
 @MachoPiggies and @RealDragonSlayer on Tekkit!
 @Smiley10631 and @Zdegade on Direwolf20 1.7.10!
 @Triffman33, @CryogenicCavman and @mfauz on Revelations!
 and finally, @Lologod on Direwold20 1.12.2

Welcome everybody! - Keep an eye out on discord, as I'd like a quick word with you all once things have been processed. 

PS, it is a requirement to be in the main discord, so if you are not- here is the invite link: https://discord.gg/RexFCWu