[SOLVED] Problem upgrading Blood Magic altar

QuantumBlade

I'm trying to upgrade my blood magic altar. I forget which tier it is... Tier 3 I think. The one with the first upright pillars. I'm using the item recommended in the tooltip of the unavailable blood magic book. The item that looks a little bit like a lambda symbol. Anyway, Everytime I go to upgrade it complains that I'm "missing a glowstone" even when I have glowstone in my inventory.

I've also tried to manually finish making that tier, but then the item complains that something is blocked. Is there a known bug with that item? Is the pattern / required blocks changed in this pack?

Thanks!

So it turned out that you need sky stone instead of glow stone for the T3 altar caps. The quest book says that, but I didn't have the skystone at first and the item says that you are missing glowstone which is very confusing. Good news is that the wand will actually USE the skystone once you have it. Just ignore what the item says about glowstone.

Archived