Exief

[Status: Open] SF4, SF3, SF2, SA and SB2 Helper Recruitment

finalCL.png

Permissions:

Join full server.
No AFK Kick.
Access to Staff Channels.
Can check others inventory and enderchest.
Check others balance.
Temp mute and Unmute.
Check ban history.

Requirements:

- Atleast 8 hours of server activity per week.
- Join the forums at least once a day.
- Knowledge of your server's modpack.
- You must be mature when dealing with situations and fixing problems. Think before you act.
- Excellent knowledge of the server rules.
- Capability to speak and understanding English properly. (Knowledge of other langauge is also very useful)

As we grow to more servers it is hard to keep a constant uptime of application, so here we try a new format of applications where we categories the different servers. The categories will be:

• "Sponge"¬†Which will refer to our¬†Revelation, Direwolf20 1.12, Interactions¬†and Continuum server.
  • "Bukkit" Which will refer to our Tekkit,¬†Infinity Evolved and Direwolf20 1.7.10
  • "Sky" Which will refer to our Skyfactory 4, Skyfactory 3, Skyfactory 2.5,¬†Sky Adventures, Stoneblock 2.
  • "Network" Which will refer to our vanilla Network Servers.

This application is for Skyfactory 2.5, Skyfactory 3, Skyfactory 4, Sky Adventures and Stoneblock 2. You can only be picked for one, so list your preferred server to staff. (The first one being most preferred, the last one being the least.)
(If you can't imagine staffing for one or two of the servers listed above then don't mention them in the list below.)
1) 
2) 
3) 
4) 

Basic Information

Name: 
Minecraft Username: 
Country + Time Zone: 
Discord Name and ID*: 
Do you have a microphone?: 

Simple Questions

Can you join the forums everyday?: 
How long have you been playing on the Crafter's Land servers?: 
On average, how many hours do you play a day and during which part of the day?**: 
Have you read and understood the responsibilities of the position and permissions you receive with this rank?: 
On a scale from 1 to 10, 1 being Nothing and 10 Being Absolutely Everything, how well do you know the mods and contents of the Modpack?: 

Complex Questions

What can you offer us if you were chosen?: 
Have you ever been banned and if so, why?: 
A short description of your strengths and weaknesses: 
What is the one thing you can improve yourself upon?: 
What experience do you have as a staff member? Exemplify: 
What other modpacks/gamemodes have you played? Elaborate: 
Is there a mod in which you excel at, if so, which one and how?: 
Do you have a screen recorder? Are you willing to download and use one?: 
Where do you see yourself as a Crafter's Land staff member in the future?: 
What suggestions would you like to see from us and how can you help us improve the server?: 
How much do you know about the helper rank? Elaborate: (permissions, usage, principle/concept): 
What knowledge do you have of how the staff operate today (communication, coordination, activity)?: 

Scenarios

You see a player abusing a glitch, what do you do?: 
A player lost his items due to a server crash, what do you do?: 
How would you handle a situation if you got targeted by trolls?: 
A player is speaking a a foreign language in chat, what do you do?: 

*Mandatory
**You must live up to how many hours you say you will play. 

Please reply in BLUE

34 minutes ago, Exief said:

finalCL.png

Permissions:
  Reveal hidden contents
Join full server.
No AFK Kick.
Access to Staff Channels.
Can check others inventory and enderchest.
Check others balance.
Temp mute and Unmute.
Check ban history.

Requirements:
  Hide contents
- Atleast 8 hours of server activity per week.
- Join the forums at least once a day.
- Knowledge of your server's modpack.
- You must be mature when dealing with situations and fixing problems. Think before you act.
- Excellent knowledge of the server rules.
- Capability to speak and understanding English properly. (Knowledge of other langauge is also very useful)

As we grow to more servers it is hard to keep a constant uptime of application, so here we try a new format of applications where we categories the different servers. The categories will be:

• "Sponge"¬†Which will refer to our¬†Revelation, Direwolf20 1.12, Interactions¬†and Continuum server.
  • "Bukkit" Which will refer to our Tekkit,¬†Infinity Evolved and Direwolf20 1.7.10
  • "Sky" Which will refer to our Skyfactory 4, Skyfactory 3, Skyfactory 2.5,¬†Sky Adventures, Stoneblock 2.

This application is for Skyfactory 2.5, Skyfactory 3, Skyfactory 4, Sky Adventures and Stoneblock 2. You can only be picked for one, so list your preferred server to staff. (The first one being most preferred, the last one being the least.)
(If you can't imagine staffing for one or two of the servers listed above then don't mention them in the list below.)
1) Sky Factory 3
2) Stone Block 2
3) 
4) 

Basic Information

Name: kerwin
Minecraft Username: d4rk3nd501d13r
Languages you speak: english and little bit spanish
Country + Time Zone: USA EDT
Discord Name and ID*: darkendsoldier#7225
Do you have a microphone?: no

Simple Questions

Can you join the forums everyday?: yes
How long have you been playing on the Crafter's Land servers?: about 4 months
On average, how many hours do you play a day and during which part of the day?**: 2-4 hours and morning and evening 
Have you read and understood the responsibilities of the position and permissions you receive with this rank?: yes
On a scale from 1 to 10, 1 being Nothing and 10 Being Absolutely Everything, how well do you know the mods and contents of the Modpack?: 7

Complex Questions

What can you offer us if you were chosen?: 
Have you ever been banned and if so, why?: yes, in a different server for duping items in omnifactory such as energy conduits, conductors, ect.
A short description of your strengths and weaknesses: weakness: math on how much required items needed to craft an item strenghts: able to craft almost more than half items by memory without looking up recipe
What experience do you have as a staff member? Exemplify: 
What other modpacks/gamemodes have you played? Elaborate: i have played volcanoblock, skydiving 2, 3, and 4, omnifactory, and other questing packs and mostly survival and sometimes creative when testing a new pack
Is there a mod in which you excel at, if so, which one and how?: blood magic, Thaumcraft and other magic based mods
Do you have a screen recorder? Are you willing to download and use one?: yes
Where do you see yourself as a Crafter's Land staff member in the future?: A fun person who would like to help people who are stuck on a pack and doesn’t know what to do next
What suggestions would you like to see from us and how can you help us improve the server?: if someone someone finds a bug/gitch, we could try to fix it so it won’t be a thing anymore
How much do you know about the helper rank? Elaborate:(permissions, usage, principle/concept): none at all
What knowledge do you have of how the staff operate today (communication, coordination, activity)?: none at all

Scenarios

You see a player abusing a glitch, what do you do?: give them a warning and if they continue to do it, ban them for at least 30 days
A player lost his items due to a server crash, what do you do?: tell them to do a inv rollback and if it doesnt work, i ask them what they had and give them their items back
How would you handle a situation if you got targeted by trolls?: give them a warning and if they still continue, perma ban
A player is speaking a a foreign language in chat, what do you do?: if i don’t understand, i look up a translator, copy text and find out what he/she is saying then reply in translator with their language

*Mandatory

Please reply in BLUE

Edited by d4rk3nd501d13r
Messed up spelling

1) stone block 2
2) sky factory 4
3) 
4) 

Basic Information

Name: Alex
Minecraft Username: Johnhasalongdong
Languages you speak: English, slovenian, and a little bit of german
Country + Time Zone: EU UTC
Discord Name and ID*: Molly#7123
Do you have a microphone?: yes

Simple Questions

Can you join the forums everyday?: pretty much
How long have you been playing on the Crafter's Land servers?: abit less than a month
On average, how many hours do you play a day and during which part of the day?**: I play like 2-3h a day in the morning and at night mostly
Have you read and understood the responsibilities of the position and permissions you receive with this rank?: yes I do
On a scale from 1 to 10, 1 being Nothing and 10 Being Absolutely Everything, how well do you know the mods and contents of the Modpack?: 8

Complex Questions

What can you offer us if you were chosen?: I can offer some help to the community and make it a nice place
Have you ever been banned and if so, why?: I was never baned on a modded server was baned on a vanilla server a while ago for using  aim bot I think. It was just for fun tho 
A short description of your strengths and weaknesses: my strengths are I very rarely get mad so it would help me be more mutual and professional and my weaknesses are probably bein to kind I think it would make my decisions abute ponishing some not like it should be
What is the one thing you can improve yourself upon?: Probably get better at modded Minecraft I know how to play and im familiar with the mods there is just quite some things I need to work on
What experience do you have as a staff member? Exemplify: I was a helper on a vanilla mc server for abute a year so I know some stuff
What other modpacks/gamemodes have you played? Elaborate: I played madpack 4 sev tech ages and a little bit of infinity evolved
Is there a mod in which you excel at, if so, which one and how?: the magical crop mod, the chicken mod and tinkers construct 
Do you have a screen recorder? Are you willing to download and use one?: I don't but why not
Where do you see yourself as a Crafter's Land staff member in the future?: a dope helper who would help people in need and mute the toxic guys
What suggestions would you like to see from us and how can you help us improve the server?: the server is doing pretty good now so im not sure I would try to make the community abit more communicated 
How much do you know about the helper rank? Elaborate: (permissions, usage, principle/concept): im pretty familiar with the helper rank I know I cant ban people and I need to be mutual 
What knowledge do you have of how the staff operate today (communication, coordination, activity)?: not much but I know they are nice people from what I have seen from the ingame chat

Scenarios

You see a player abusing a glitch, what do you do?: I would tell the player to stop if he continues I would record it and send it to like a mod or some one who can take action 
A player lost his items due to a server crash, what do you do?: I would ask for a screen shot of the items if he doesn't have it or some other proof that he had those items I cant do much at that point because he could be making it up
How would you handle a situation if you got targeted by trolls?: first I would ask them to stop if that doesn't help I would ignore them for abit and if they still continue mute them
A player is speaking a a foreign language in chat, what do you do?: I would try to communicate with him if I could or ask him if he could speak english

*Mandatory

Please reply in BLUE

1) Sky Factory 2.5
2) 
3) 
4) 

Basic Information

Name: Brevin
Minecraft Username: Darknesscafted
Languages you speak: English
Country + Time Zone: U.S.A, Central Standard Time
Discord Name and ID*: Darknesscafted#0862
Do you have a microphone?: Yes

Simple Questions

Can you join the forums everyday?: Yes
How long have you been playing on the Crafter's Land servers?: Rough estimate, over two years. couldn't say for sure exactly how long. But around that area
On average, how many hours do you play a day and during which part of the day?**: Most of the time i try to get on between 12:00PM CT and 10:00PM CT, during the school year 3:00PM CT to 10:00PM CT, so 7-10 hours on a good day
Have you read and understood the responsibilities of the position and permissions you receive with this rank?: Yes
On a scale from 1 to 10, 1 being Nothing and 10 Being Absolutely Everything, how well do you know the mods and contents of the Modpack?: 9, I know next to nothing about witchery, and am a bit on the lacking side for thaumcraft, other than that im pretty knowledgeable on the modpack

Complex Questions

What can you offer us if you were chosen?: Flexible hours, meaning i can be on to help for a very long time most days, as well as being fairly friendly to the community, especially comparing to how i used to be, i had been trying to refine myself and defeat my shortcomings as best as i possibly could. So i figure you could add open to change to the list :P
Have you ever been banned and if so, why?: no
A short description of your strengths and weaknesses: My strengths include being heavily knowledgeable about both the modpack and the server, able to help players in  many different aspects. However i would say one weakness is that i tend to lose my cool around players who refuse to be wrong, and think they ALWAYS have to be right, and refuse the obvious help they want, Obviously I wouldn't force myself on them still, but it drives me up the wall i would say
What is the one thing you can improve yourself upon?: Definitely the last weakness i had stated, while i tend to be a pretty calm guy, I get fairly angry at people as such.
What experience do you have as a staff member? Exemplify: Former Judge on this same server, and have been modded manager on another server (of course i wont say what server)
What other modpacks/gamemodes have you played? Elaborate: i have played many modpacks, too many to list, but a few would be. Project Ozone 2 and 3, all 5 iterations of sky factory, all the mods 1 2 and 3 aswell as all the mods expert and all the mods 3 remix, enigmatica 2 expert infinity evolved expert. direwolf 1.10.2 and 1.12.2 sky Odyssey and adventures FTB revelation fooolcraft 2 and 3, modern skyblock. and many many many others, the list would just be too long.
Is there a mod in which you excel at, if so, which one and how?: a few i would say, but out of the bunch in sky factory i would say applied energistics. able to manage channels very well with p2p. as well as to automate things to an extreme degree. And a general well of knowledge about mod in general.
Do you have a screen recorder? Are you willing to download and use one?: Yes, i have Action! OBS, and fraps, but i mainly use OBS
Where do you see yourself as a Crafter's Land staff member in the future?: I see myself as kind of an all around helper to people, able to assist them with their needs as well as take care of the job i am assigned to do, and somebody who can be viewed as an all around good person, my goal isn't to just simply speed up the ranks to become a GM, i could care less if that takes me 1 year or 10 years, all i care is that people of this community are happy and able to think very highly and kindly of not only the server, but myself and the other staff members.
What suggestions would you like to see from us and how can you help us improve the server?: Off the top of my head, none. I think this server is fantastic. I'm sure I'd think of something down the road, and when I do, I'd suggest it. But for now, I see no issues
How much do you know about the helper rank? Elaborate: (permissions, usage, principle/concept): Well, as a former helper on CraftersLand i have a pretty good scope on what the role is supposed to do, I myself view it as a stepping stone, kind of a role to ease you into the position of being staff here on CraftersLand, granting only basic permissions like tempmute, and if said helper see's something out of their reach or influence to fix go down, they are to contact a higher up, and have them take care of the situation, nothing to major, but just like i said, a stepping stone, to introduce them to not only what they should do as a staff member, but ease them into the position of it, and not just throwing everything at them at once
What knowledge do you have of how the staff operate today (communication, coordination, activity)?: As for today, i could say for sure, it could have changed. but to my knowledge they are as friendly as could be to each other, able to communicate well with other staff members, and higher ups to be able to take care of issues the lower ranks couldn't.

Scenarios

You see a player abusing a glitch, what do you do?: I try to take as much info as possible to report to a higher up, taking screenshots/video of how they are abusing it, and not having it be known by the other players currently on.
A player lost his items due to a server crash, what do you do?: I try to consult them on what they lost and if i can help recover some. then direct them to the forums for either an inventory rollback, or item refund
How would you handle a situation if you got targeted by trolls?: Depending on who did it and the magnitude of said troll. if it was by a friend and was something harmless targeted to me, I'd likely shrug it off and be professional about it, telling them to not do it again to me or other players. As we do not want people like that trashing the server staff works so hard to maintain. however if they continue doing it to myself, i would start to lay down my fist and either do whats in my power to stop them, or report to a higher up. however if it was a complete stranger and they for say, trashed my base or someone elses. i would immediately report them to a higher up. same for a friend trashing my base or doing something to someone elses, i would report them to a higher up. i would only be casual about it and not really "punish" them if it was directed towards me only, and was someone who i know on a personal level, however i would NOT allow them to do anything to anyone else.
A player is speaking a a foreign language in chat, what do you do?: I would try to communicate with them that the global chat is for English only, and if they were speaking to a friend in said foreign language, i would tell them that they could continue the conversation in local chat if they are sharing and island, or private messages by typing /msg (player name)

ÔĽŅ

This application is for Skyfactory 2.5, Skyfactory 3, Skyfactory 4, Sky Adventures and Stoneblock 2. You can only be picked for one, so list your preferred server to staff. (The first one being most preferred, the last one being the least.)
1) Stoneblock 2 
2) 
3) 
4) 

Basic Information

Name: Hubert
Minecraft Username: RforRoyaL
Languages you speak: English , Polish
Country + Time Zone: Poland, Central European Summer Time ( GMT + 2 )
Discord Name and ID*:  Hubertos24#6240

Do you have a microphone?: Yes

Simple Questions

Can you join the forums everyday?: Yes
How long have you been playing on the Crafter's Land servers?: 2-3 week , Around this area
On average, how many hours do you play a day and during which part of the day?**:  On holidays I can join at 6:00 to 21:30 . When im must go to school im can join at 14:00 to 17:00-18:00
Have you read and understood the responsibilities of the position and permissions you receive with this rank?: Yes
On a scale from 1 to 10, 1 being Nothing and 10 Being Absolutely Everything, how well do you know the mods and contents of the Modpack?: 8 /10, I know very good mods at : Avaritia , ProjectE - ProjectEx , Applied Energestics 2 ,Chickens and Moleten Cows other mods i know too but im less advanced in their

Complex Questions

What can you offer us if you were chosen?: Many hours on SB2 :P , I belive Crafters land can be better with me :) 
Have you ever been banned and if so, why?: Yes , For duping and now i want to change my name of myself
A short description of your strengths and weaknesses: My strengths is knowledge about modpack and knwoledge whats players expect from administrators my weakness is quickly get rid of patience
What is the one thing you can improve yourself upon?: Definitely the last weakness i had stated, while i tend to be a pretty calm guy, I get fairly angry at people as such.
What experience do you have as a staff member? Exemplify: Former Judge on this same server, and have been modded manager on another server (of course i wont say what server)
What other modpacks/gamemodes have you played? Elaborate: i have played 4 packs of craftersland , I complete Stoneblock 2 , some DW1.12 , i ended Sky Factory 4 too , and now im started Sky Adventures i want to buy Premium+ 
Is there a mod in which you excel at, if so, which one and how?: Tinkers' Construct and Applied Energestics 2  , especially P2P from AE2
Do you have a screen recorder? Are you willing to download and use one?: Yes, i have Bandicam and OBS and Geforce Experience , I main using GeForce Experience
Where do you see yourself as a Crafter's Land staff member in the future?: I see myself bad but i want to change it :)  But in staff i want be very good and helps another players 
What suggestions would you like to see from us and how can you help us improve the server?:  I thing only block dupe bug its breaking game , I'll can help find it
How much do you know about the helper rank? Elaborate: (permissions, usage, principle/concept): Well , I once a Helper after Moderator on polish server its be popular      ( Tech Block ) but however, a new edition is being created and administrations are changing and i know a command . I am determining my command knowledge at 8.5/10
What knowledge do you have of how the staff operate today (communication, coordination, activity)?: I want to do better comunication with the players

Scenarios

You see a player abusing a glitch, what do you do?: I try to record it and send it on staff channel , If i dont record it but only see i say it to better ranks or try again record
A player lost his items due to a server crash, what do you do?:  I want know whats he/she lost and after say him/her do Rollback Inventory/Cuboid Request  or Refund Request . I send him/her link for template
How would you handle a situation if you got targeted by trolls?: Depending who do it when friend do it with something harmless targeted to me , I likely do nothing only smile on face :)  When player do this i only say its funny or stupid but without any offense and say please dont do it again i dont want it
A player is speaking a a foreign language in chat, what do you do?: I would try to communicate with them or me or he/she use translator but global chat is only for English and i used /msg ( Player )

Thanks for Read !

ÔĽŅ

On 7/3/2019 at 6:58 AM, Exief said:

This¬†ÔĽŅapplication is for¬†Skyfactory 2.5, Skyfactory 3, Skyfactory 4, Sky Adventures and Stoneblock 2.¬†You can only be picked for one, so list your preferred server to staff. (The first one being most preferred, the last one being the least.)
1) Skyfactory 3 
2) 
3) 
4) 

Basic Information

Name: Sam
Minecraft Username: sammardell
Languages you speak: English
Country + Time Zone: Spain , Central European Summer Time
Discord Name and ID*:  sammardell2005#3351

Simple Questions

Can you join the forums everyday?: Yes
How long have you been playing on the Crafter's Land servers?: 4-5 weeks
On average, how many hours do you play a day and during which part of the day?**:  On holidays I can join at 12:30 to 24:00 . When im must go to school i can join at 18:00 to 21:10
Have you read and understood the responsibilities of the position and permissions you receive with this rank?: Yes
On a scale from 1 to 10, 1 being Nothing and 10 Being Absolutely Everything, how well do you know the mods and contents of the Modpack?: 8 /10

Complex Questions

What can you offer us if you were chosen?: Many hours on SF3  , I belive Crafters land can be better with me. 
Have you ever been banned and if so, why?: No.
A short description of your strengths and weaknesses: My strengths is knowledge about modpack and knwoledge what players expect from administrators. My weakness is quickly getting rid of patience.
What is the one thing you can improve yourself upon?: I could improve by being calmer, because normally I can get quite angry. I have been calming myself down and im not angry as much.
What experience do you have as a staff member? Exemplify: Being an admin (not a modded server) on another server (of course i wont say what server)
What other modpacks/gamemodes have you played? Elaborate: i have played 2 packs of craftersland , I complete Skyfactory3 and Skyfactory4. 
Is there a mod in which you excel at, if so, which one and how?: Draconic Evolution, Refind Storage, Chisels & Bits, Extra Bit Manipulation, RFTools, RFTools Dimensions, Acctually Additions, Iron Backpacks, Ender IO
Do you have a screen recorder? Are you willing to download and use one?: No, but i can try and get one.
Where do you see yourself as a Crafter's Land staff member in the future?: I see myself being a kind helpful staff member.
What suggestions would you like to see from us and how can you help us improve the server?: Not being able to break blocks on your island when you are getting a reroll.
How much do you know about the helper rank? Elaborate: (permissions, usage, principle/concept): I don't know much about the helper rank unless it is like the admin rank.
What knowledge do you have of how the staff operate today (communication, coordination, activity)?: I can communicate quite easily, and im quite active.

Scenarios

You see a player abusing a glitch, what do you do?: I record it and send it on staff channel , If i dont record it but only see i say it to higher ranks.
A player lost his items due to a server crash, what do you do?:  I know what he/she has lost and after tell them to Rollback Inventory/Cuboid Request  or Refund Request . I send him/her link for template.
How would you handle a situation if you got targeted by trolls?: Depending who does it, when friends do it with something harmless targeted to me , I likely do nothing.  When another player does this i only say its funny or stupid but without any offense and say please dont do it again, i dont want it
A player is speaking a foreign language in chat, what do you do?: I would try to communicate with them by using a translator but global chat is only for English and i would ask them to use /msg ( Player )

Thanks for Read !

This application is for Skyfactory 2.5, Skyfactory 3, Skyfactory 4, Sky Adventures and Stoneblock 2. You can only be picked for one, so list your preferred server to staff. (The first one being most preferred, the last one being the least.)
1) StoneBlock 2
2) Sky Factory 3
3) Sky Factory 2.5
4) Tekkit

Basic Information

Name: Erko
Minecraft Username: 3stmast3r
Languages you speak: Estonian,English
Country + Time Zone: Estonia,GMT 3+
Discord Name and ID*: NekoGirl#1725

Simple Questions

Can you join the forums everyday?: i can join Forums everyday and on phone
How long have you been playing on the Crafter's Land servers?: for atleast 2 to 3 months not straight
On average, how many hours do you play a day and during which part of the day?**: i can play atleast 5 to 4 hours a day on the server
Have you read and understood the responsibilities of the position and permissions you receive with this rank?: yes i understand very well that i cant abuse it neither use it for friends
On a scale from 1 to 10, 1 being Nothing and 10 Being Absolutely Everything, how well do you know the mods and contents of the Modpack?: 6

Complex Questions

What can you offer us if you were chosen?: i can offer kindness and calmness plus help other staff from their problem if they have a problem with something what they dont know and i really like to help this server go out onto other modpacks
Have you ever been banned and if so, why?: i have never been banned neither muted or warned
A short description of your strengths and weaknesses: my strenghts are keeping kinda cool head when dealing with people but also not go out of order weakness is problem of thinking straight when playing
What is the one thing you can improve yourself upon?: get better socializing skills and also get to be fully cool headed person
What experience do you have as a staff member? Exemplify: i have been a staff member on garrys mod server like tmod especially helping other people with their problems
What other modpacks/gamemodes have you played? Elaborate: Sky Factory 3,StoneBlock 2,Tekkit,Infinity Evolved
Is there a mod in which you excel at, if so, which one and how?:AE2 i know that mod more then myself 
Do you have a screen recorder? Are you willing to download and use one?: im willingly to download one and use
Where do you see yourself as a Crafter's Land staff member in the future?: maybe as a person who loves to game while interact with people and help out with problems
What suggestions would you like to see from us and how can you help us improve the server?: i want to improve our staff active times and help them in situations while get info about glitches to get rid of em
How much do you know about the helper rank? Elaborate: (permissions, usage, principle/concept): permissions kinda usage are needed to be trained Principle i know that they are not to be abused and looped and concept is helping people when help needed and try to figure out what to do
What knowledge do you have of how the staff operate today (communication, coordination, activity)?: Communication good,coordination i dont know,activity i can be on 3 -4 hours everyday

Scenarios

You see a player abusing a glitch, what do you do?: first of all try to resolve this with not kicking neither banning and just try to tell him to stop that they are breaking rule but if they dont stop i will give a warning but next is kick and then is ban for how long are people being banned for glitching and also record everything while trying to deal with him with talking
A player lost his items due to a server crash, what do you do?: welp ill tell him that he/she can do a request to rollback/refund the item and send him the link where template and place to apply for that request
How would you handle a situation if you got targeted by trolls?: ill just tell them its funny or it was bit too much but wont go whole bomb on him with threats
A player is speaking a a foreign language in chat, what do you do?: ask them to maybe speak english or talk in private message

ÔĽŅ¬†
*Mandatory

1) SkyFactory 2.5
2) 
3) 
4) 

Basic Information

Name: Bill 
Minecraft Username: ChickenKing_
Languages you speak: English,Greek
Country + Time Zone: Greece,GMT +3
Discord Name and ID*: bill #2911
Do you have a microphone?: yes

Simple Questions

Can you join the forums everyday?: yes
How long have you been playing on the Crafter's Land servers?: I have been playing for arround 2 weeks this year but i used to play for a couple of months when you had a skyfactory 2.4 server
On average, how many hours do you play a day and during which part of the day?**: 3/6
Have you read and understood the responsibilities of the position and permissions you receive with this rank?: yes
On a scale from 1 to 10, 1 being Nothing and 10 Being Absolutely Everything, how well do you know the mods and contents of the Modpack?: A solid 7 but i can google things in case i dont know it and even watch guides to improve at everything

Complex Questions

What can you offer us if you were chosen?: I can offer you my time whitch is the most important thing due to the timezone difference in Greece whenever i play in the morning i never see a helper/mod/admin meaning that if i get this rank (posisition there will be someone on)
Have you ever been banned and if so, why?: Never
A short description of your strengths and weaknesses: I am very friendly, I can listen and improve. My weakness is probably that i dont know perfect english so i make some mistakes when writing ( i have Lower)
I can improve on everything as soon as i am asked to do so,now days that we have the internet you can learn about anything in less than a day so there isnt anything you cant improve on.
What experience do you have as a staff member? Exemplify: I dont have any expierence as a staff member but i know what they are suppost to do.
What other modpacks/gamemodes have you played? Elaborate: I have played skyfactory 2.4 (on the server),sky factory 2.5 (on the server),crash landing (single player),troll craft,sky factory 3,golden cobblestone , skyfactory 4 and probably more that i dont remember
Is there a mod in which you excel at, if so, which one and how?: I excel on mods that uses machines (i am very good at automating things) .but i am not so good at magic mods
Do you have a screen recorder? Are you willing to download and use one?: I have one and i am willing to use it.
Where do you see yourself as a Crafter's Land staff member in the future?: I see myself as a member of our great comunity helping people and maybe even being staff on more than one of your servers.
What suggestions would you like to see from us and how can you help us improve the server?: Your server comunity wise is perfect if there is one thing i would change /remove is the chat filter because it doesnt work properly for example it hides things that arent offensive such as "do /ch l . I can help the server by joining in a timezone that 90% of the time has 0 staff on
How much do you know about the helper rank? Elaborate: (permissions, usage, principle/concept): A helper has a lot of permissions some of them being being able to destroy or build blocks everywhere (the main use of this is to help people if something on their base doesnt work or breaking bedrock etc or even things that are out of the players plot (he doesnt have access to break),Another permission is being able to /tp to anyone to check on them and if they need anything and there are many more and what they all have in common is to help people. The conceot of a helper is someone who has the knowledge and power to help people and does it he will not take advanage of anything he can be trusted and will never abuse anything.
What knowledge do you have of how the staff operate today (communication, coordination, activity)?: I know that staff comunicates via discord but i dont know specificly how because i have no previous expierence i am a fast learner thought.

Scenarios

You see a player abusing a glitch, what do you do?: I record everything until i have proof that he is abusing a glitch when i get proof and then i ban them for 3/5/7/10 days depending on how many times they abused it
A player lost his items due to a server crash, what do you do?: I explain to him that he needs to make a foroum request about it and send him a link
How would you handle a situation if you got targeted by trolls?: I will kindly ask them to stop and if they dont i will procced to the punishing kick+warn again,30 minute mute,1 hour jail,1 day jail depending on how many times they did this 
A player is speaking a a foreign language in chat, what do you do?: I will inform him that you can only speak in english in the global chat and if he doesnt stop i will give him the benefit of the doubt and use a translator to try to tell him to stop and if he still doesnt i will procced to a 15 minutes mute.

*Mandatory

Please reply in BLUE